Truth or Dare

Info
A truth and dare lead to blackmail and a shaved pussy...
109 words
4.01
36.7k
10
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSWifey
KSWifey
1,160 Followers

"It was supposed to be just a normal Friday night, dinner with a friend, maybe a glass of red at her place afterwards, but things all changed when you were invited. Sure, you always wanted me, but you never had me, and even though you knew I was married, had your desire changed? No, not one bit. Thank you for not making dinner awkward, I'd say the cocktails helped, do you agree? Though now that the three of us are back at her place, what do you suggest we do? A game, sure, I like games. Oh, I see, that game - truthfully, I should have known better...."

--:--
--:--
1.0
KSWifey
KSWifey
KSWifey
1,160 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
delicatebudsdelicatebuds2 months ago

Great job - this is a cracking good story!! Loved the sexual tension as the wife exposes herself to her friends and is humiliated in the process. How about a part 2 where her female friend preps her to be fucked by their classmate?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I corresponded with a man on-line, who told me bare pubes were a turn-on for him. So I sent him by pubic hair.

72slik72slikabout 1 year ago

Fun story and listen. Plot was fantastic. I do love a shaved kitty. I would have loved tobear the husband's reaction to her surprise. Or the two of her friends taken their fame to the next level past her shaving.

I definitely did enjoy your audio.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gorgeous voice could be dirtier and get to the action quicker. It's panties not panty. Panty crotch maybe or panty gusset.

sjjazzsjjazzover 2 years ago

The story is good, but the pacing of the dialog is much too slow. I find my mind wandering waiting for the next line of dialog. Also, it would have been better if it had ended in a threesome.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Mom's Motivation: Daughter's BF Mom does whatever it takes to keep daughter's bf loyal.in Mature
Bachelor Party Gang Bang Wife strips at bachelor party, gets more than expected.in Loving Wives
Beautiful Stacey Experiences Frank A beautiful white wife experiences a large black cock.in Interracial Love
Caroline's Mom Ch. 01 He needed a date for the frat party.in Mature
Blackmailed Into Perversion Ch. 1 Perverted boss blackmails a housewife.in Loving Wives
More Stories