All Comments on 'Truth or Dare'

by KSWifey

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
sjjazzsjjazzover 2 years ago

The story is good, but the pacing of the dialog is much too slow. I find my mind wandering waiting for the next line of dialog. Also, it would have been better if it had ended in a threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gorgeous voice could be dirtier and get to the action quicker. It's panties not panty. Panty crotch maybe or panty gusset.

72slik72slikabout 1 year ago

Fun story and listen. Plot was fantastic. I do love a shaved kitty. I would have loved tobear the husband's reaction to her surprise. Or the two of her friends taken their fame to the next level past her shaving.

I definitely did enjoy your audio.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I corresponded with a man on-line, who told me bare pubes were a turn-on for him. So I sent him by pubic hair.

delicatebudsdelicatebuds3 months ago

Great job - this is a cracking good story!! Loved the sexual tension as the wife exposes herself to her friends and is humiliated in the process. How about a part 2 where her female friend preps her to be fucked by their classmate?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKSWifey@KSWifey
In an online world full of beautiful women, I am delighted that you found me and are taking the time to read my words – thank you! Who am I? I am an erotic amateur artist who enjoys bringing fantasy to life in vivid 4K HDR video, audio, and photography. I'm also a thirty-som...