All Comments on 'Truth or Dare'

by sinisterorigin

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
used2bjustjused2bjustjabout 2 years ago

Loved this story. I thought it was incredibly hot. I'm more into the D/s and that denial is just a tool for that scene. More stories about these two or others along the same vein would be read and appreciated. Thanks for writing it.

5/5

J

the_Otter_guythe_Otter_guyabout 2 years ago

Amazingly well well written! Does a great job of s l o w l y ratcheting up the sexual tension. Kudo’s to the author

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really masterfully done scene. I really appreciate the way you not only made it hot despite consent, but how the consent and check ins all made it hotter. And aftercare! I had begun to feel guilty and gross about some of the erotica I had used and this was just what I needed. I just always fear that even when everything is fiction I am programming my brain to associate good things with questionable ethics. The line between hot and gross is forever thin as hell (and differently placed when one is desperately horny vs when one is not).

I don't know if you would be interested in trying your hand at any m/f (with either capitalized, and perhaps with more letters...) but there is definitely a need for more stories like this one in that arena. I'm a suckered for groups if you let the preferences of one fan count :)

Please keep writing!!! This is really important stuff you are contributing!!

visioneervisioneerabout 2 years ago

One of the best descriptions of the art of merciless edging I have encountered. Beautiful writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Amazing!! So well written with great communication, consent, and aftercare. Personally I’d go more into the aftercare, maybe feelings? The group birthday celebration coming up? But I’m a sucker for romance. Great story! 5 starts

LaurieF83LaurieF83over 1 year ago

Oh golly but that great story was a turn-on. I've had one experience of forced orgasm (not as intense as this one) and have never forgotten it nor ever stopped wishing for another.

ChanceofawesomeChanceofawesomeover 1 year ago

This is a beautiful story and pretty much how you should do scenes in your real life. I love the consent and communication throughout. Amazing work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant gentle and relentless raising of the tempo and hunger

Gilhodges415Gilhodges415about 1 year ago

Brilliant!!!

More please

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Amazing. Great dynamics with the perfect combination of roughness, consent and care. I would love to read part two.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous