Truth or Dare and Other Things

Story Info
Truth or Dare with a work friend. What could go wrong?
2.4k words
4.45
38.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bns3
bns3
10 Followers

It started with a brush at the bar.

The club was crowded and hot, with loud music and people in different stages of inebriation. We had arrived just after dinner at about 10pm. We both traveled for work and were assigned to the same project. Over the previous few months we became friends and an even better team.

I had grown to trust her and her abilities, and enjoyed working on the project together. Our team had six different people, and our work was starting to make significant contributions.

Nearly every night had the same ending, we would go to some place for dinner, find a bar, have a drink or two, then back to our hotels and repeat. I had a slightly different arrangement with the company and had an apartment appropriated to me which made travel easier. It was a nice 2 bedroom place in a quiet complex close to everything.

Back to the brush at the bar, and a little background about me. I am mostly an inexperienced guy who didn't date many women, nor did I go out a lot. I really never was part of a dating scene or the awkward situations. It was actually nice because I found myself not having to be unauthentic. So when she brushed up against my hand I thought it had to be a mistake. Her crotch was directly over the knuckles of my hand and she sort of had to stretch towards the bar to retrieve her drink which put more direct pressure on my hand.

She was wearing a black, silk skirt so it was pretty easy for me to feel her mound on my hand. She did swivel her hips a bit and that caused a bit of grinding, and while I wanted it to be more, I knew it was a mistake. It had to be. She didn't look at me, and she most certainly didn't object or seem embarrassed. She actually turned around, handed me a drink she ordered for me, and turned to talk with our group at the table.

We settled in at the table and talked more about our lives outside of work and laughed because we were the old crowd at a young bar. The woman who had just used my hand as a prop to help her grab drinks made the comment that it sucks to be in the dating world because of all the innuendo and posturing. She said she was happy to not have those issues now that she was married. She occasionally made eye contact with me but nothing more than normal.

The night continued and eventually, she was directly to my right side and the bar was at capacity. We had more that our share of drinks and I had my right hand on my knee. As the crowd thickened, she was again positioned with her mound just slightly touching the top of my hand. When the crowds would push her, she would smash her crotch against my hand. Eventually, she broke her innocence and I caught her gaze just as she pushed harder. She smiled, and I was buzzed, so I got the nerve to move my pinky against her mound. The second I moved she responded by leaning in more. It was incredibly loud, and very crowded, so it was impossible for anyone to see what was happening. It just seemed like we were close.

She has Nordic features, beautiful blue eyes, a svelte body and a beautiful rack. She had a wicked sense of humor and was incredibly intelligent. Mostly, she made me laugh when I was deep in thought or melancholy. I had made it my normal behavior to not think about her in any manner other than a coworker, and yes it was difficult, but we had made a really fun friendship and work relationship that didn't have any overtures...until the brush.

I eventually was able to turn my hand over so instead of my knuckles I could use my fingers and the palm of my hand to rub her mound. She would occasionally lean into my head to "hear" what I was saying, and it looked innocent enough, and she would talk directly into my ear after I said something. She said "truth or dare?"

I said "dare" and she would come up with something totally out of control. The first time she dared me to rub her bare leg above her knee which I happily did. And then she dared me to rub her pussy with only her panties between my hand and her shaved mound. I did that and felt her damp panties to be slippery and tightly contoured to her labia and clit. It was sublime to have my hand pleasuring her. She said the had to use the bathroom and I had to save her spot which I did. She she came back she stood in the same spot but seemed pensive. I thought the night was over but wanted to give it at least an honest try.

I decided to move closer which was easy with the crowd and got my hand close to her pussy. Her inner thighs were muscular and very warm. She leaned in and said she removed her panties in the bathroom. I was throbbing at the thought. I asked her "truth or dare," and she said,

"I dare you to finger me to orgasm right here."

I slowly ran my hand up her skirt and found a silky smooth and wet pussy, and massaged her engorged labia while every once and a while slipping a finger into her. Sometimes she would lean in when I would do that to act like she was trying to talk to me above the loud thumping music but what she was actually doing was asking me for more, moaning, and every once and a while, biting my ear. I found her erect clit and slowly rubbed it in a circular motion and now she would lean into me with heavy breathing and moaning into my ear, occasionally saying she was going to cum.

"Oh please don't stop- please put your fingers in me, please don't stop. You are going to make me cum. Please don't stop."

Slowly I got my hand under her mound and she helped position her torso so that I could use my index and middle finger to enter her deeply. I searched for her g spot and it took a bit of time to find it but when I did she could barely contain herself. She was in between control and losing herself in the throws of pleasure. She slowly twerked her ass to the beat of the music and it looked like we were enjoying the beat, but what was happening was she was building up to a big orgasm. I could feel her pussy clamping down on my fingers and watched as her blue eyes dilated and roll back into her head. I felt a warm slick liquid run through my fingers and her pussy contracted and throbbed as she very quietly moaned in my ear that she wanted to fuck me.

We still had coworkers around so I told her that I would leave to my apartment and she could follow some time afterwards so as to not raise attention. I placed a key in her purse and told the group I was turning in for the night.

I got to my apartment and took a quick shower as I didn't like smelling of smoke. I crawled into bed and fell to sleep. I wasn't able to remain awake, as I was pretty well buzzed. I didn't know if she would come or not, and eventually I dozed off.

I felt coldness like the covers had been pulled off me and then I felt my cock pulled and a wonderfully warm sucking feeling. It had to be a dream and I was happy enough to be in the midst of this particular one. But it wasn't a dream. I I felt a heavy feeling build in my crotch, and my cock was throbbing. She continued to bob her head all the way down the shaft occasionally sucking the head.

I'm not huge but I am also not small, and most comments I got were about my girth. Every other blowjob I had to this point the girl never took the entire length of my cock into her mouth. I was a bit over 8" erect and she was taking all of it. She was only wearing her panties and a t shirt she had found in my closet. My orgasm continued to build and I ended up grabbing her head and thrust her down a few more times before exploding. She swallowed most of it and licked all that she could. She had cum dripping out of her mouth, in her hair, on her chest, and she used her hand to rub it in and smear it around, even at times rubbing it back on my cock.

She had a wild eye look in her eyes and I sat up in bed. We stood together and I kissed her deeply. I could taste my cum and honestly it was a turn on. I took her shirt off revealing a gorgeous rack. Anxiously I took her damp panties off, eventually ripping them and dropping them to the floor. Her pussy was wet and shaved bare. My fingers sank into her and I pressed her against a wall. We kissed deeply and she would moan and squeal as my fingers found her g-spot. I could feel it grow with each stroke and eventually felt her nails dig into my back as she stopped kissing me and moaned "don't stop. Keep going, don't stop."

All at once her pussy clamped down on my fingers and her body convulsed. Her head leaned back and her panting was increased as her eyes dilated. She began to orgasm, and she squirted while her pussy clenched down hard enough to nearly stop my fingers from moving. I pressed up as hard as I could, somewhat lifting her against the wall. She eventually finished contracting and fell into my arms, pussy dripping, and deeply kissing me while sucking my neck. I took her to the bed, later her gently down, and spread her legs apart.

I kissed her thighs as I came up and found her clit. I swirled my tongue around her clit and would plunge my tongue into her pussy, pressing it down against the bottom of her slit which caused her to moan heavily. I added my fingers and slowly moved them in and out, pressing hard towards the bottom of her pussy while my tongue and mouth sucked her clit. I used my upper lip and tongue to pinch her clit while sliding my tongue over it which, combined with the slow, in and out pressure of my fingers, brought her to a screaming orgasm. She squirmed and screamed, while pinching her nipples.

I immediately mounted her. I pinned her shoulders against my shoulders and guided my throbbing cock into her. I was able to get about 2/3 of it in and she let out a yelp, followed with:

"Fuck that's huge!"

I pressed slowly and methodically. She slowly loosened her legs up and they felt backwards, and my cock sank deeper. She was taking all of me and I kept slowly fucking her, gently pressing my cock into her wet pussy.

She grabbed at my ass and said "fuck me hard" and so I picked up the speed. She kept yelling "fuck me" and "oh god" over and over. I was putting all 8" balls deep making a loud slapping sound. She started to yell "hit it, hit it, fuck me, hit it hard!" and then she followed with "I'm coming!"

This put me over the edge and a sort of carnal, animalistic instinct took over and I fucked her as hard as I could. She grabbed her ankles and pulled them back as I kept pumping away, both of us moaning and fucking like wild animals. We both came at the same time which was incredible. Her gorgeous blue eyes dilated and her breathing deepened, and I could feel her pussy contract while I pushed as far in as I could. My cock, throbbing, started to shoot cum deeply as I slowed my thrusting and ended with my dick deeply seated inside he pussy. I could feel her cervix rubbing the top of my head, and it would make a clicking feeling as the edge of my glans would pass by it. Her legs were shaking and she lost most of her tense body. I remained inside of her for a few more moments and then pulled out. Her pussy was wet, and my cum was oozing out of her tight hole. We laid there holding each other, sharing an occasional deep kiss. We eventually fell to sleep, naked, and woke some time later, both of us with smiles.

I spooned her and held her tight body and huge tits and she ground her ass into my cock- I was hard again and reached one hand to her pussy. She was still wet with her and my cum and I kept fingering her while she writhed her body into mine. Eventually she grabbed my cock and put it against her pussy and we slowly fucked until we both came. Her hips undulated and pressed hard against me as she moaned that she wanted me from behind. We repositioned as she fingered the cum from her pussy and rubbed it on my cock and her ass. She then reached back and positioned my cock against her ass, and said, "go slow, this is the first time I have tried anal." I did as she asked and slowly mounted her pushing gently and a bit further each time. She was in what seemed to be a majority of extreme pleasure with occasional tings of pain. I eventually was bottoming out and her panting and screams were broken up by her yelling "harder" until she collapsed, with both legs shaking and she was in a sort of fetal position convulsing. I was on the verge of cumming and I turned her ass so that I could enter her. In one thrust, all of me was in her and I methodically pumped her as she moaned and held the bed sheets tight with her hands and bit down on her lip. A few more long and deep strokes and I had a gigantic orgasm. Cum dribbled out of her ass and pussy as we collapsed into a sweaty mess of sheets, blankets, and lust. We kissed deeply and held each other until we both nodded off. The morning came, and she looked me straight in the eye and asked,

"Truth or dare"

bns3
bns3
10 Followers