All Comments on 'Truth or Dare Ch. 01'

by sexypencilcase

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent starting point! The pacing is just right and I look forward to the next chapter.

gmac6977gmac6977over 1 year ago

Cant wait for Chapter 2 , its getting me hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well written story, thanks!

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 1 year ago

Aaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More chapters are in line after this very good start. Well done..... the sensitivity was brought out really well. :-)

sargedog1sargedog1over 1 year ago

Chubby was as far as it got. I do like the lack of verbose descriptions of enormous male or female parts. I like the reasonability in her desires to shave and the tantalization conversion to something smoldering. Looking forward to the continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Omg! So hot! Great story. I hope there is another one

unclemerv77unclemerv77over 1 year ago

I loved it, I can't wait until the next chapter

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 1 year ago

Apparently there are lots of words that don't mean what you think they mean. The several that you used in this were really jarring.

Wrong verb tenses were just as jarring.

Learn the rule for capitalizing titles as proper nouns, specifically for parents.

Brush up on when and how to use the more infrequent punctuations, em dashes, semicolons, and ellipses in particular, and learn how to punctuate the end or quoted dialogue.

Since storytelling is a very difficult thing to teach, or learn, it's good that is your biggest strength in your writing.

It's been a long time since I've said this anyone on this site: keep writing.

Exhibsubman23Exhibsubman23over 1 year ago

Absolutely loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter! There was just the right amount of tension to keep increasing my excitement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story made very good reading but there is one error that a lot of people make when referring to the female anatomy. The external part is the vulva that you are rubbing and if you want to play with the vagina, you will need to place your finger inside to do so.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 1 year ago
good start

finish it. but keep them exclusive

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 ... 5 ... 5

cageysea is way full of himself. And he's also full of crap.

Don't learn any rules. Just keep writing. Really.

jay1964jay1964over 1 year ago

Waiting for the 2nd chapter now

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very hot!

RatjuicyRatjuicyover 1 year ago

Nice storytelling. Do keep it up. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

babaloo92babaloo92over 1 year ago

Love how this is being set up and where it's going. Looking forward to the next part.

sp9983sp9983over 1 year ago

Your cliffhanger is a bit of a letdown. Tune in six months from now for part two, maybe.

SomeDamnedDudeSomeDamnedDudeover 1 year ago

Great start, good story telling, keep it up I'd like to hear more. Minor thing, wondering and wandering are not interchangeable. I see it rather frequently these days, the comprehension of the english language seems to be dropping off. I'm sure any number of people on here would be willing to proof-read / act as editor for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good slowburn, need 2nd chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All 3 stories are very well written and descriptive in all the right spots. Very erotic writing. I'm guessing you don't have a lot of time to write continuously, hence the lack of additional chapters. I'm not sure if it's a good thing or bad thing. All the stories leave me hanging, but in the right way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can’t disagree with cageysea that grammar is important, but that is why editors are important. It’s a sad truth that learning grammar is harder by studying than by hearing it as a child. I grew up with a mother who was a stickler, but not everyone has that background.

Please keep writing. You have the talent to go mainstream, if you wish, but even if it’s just here, keep going. To be honest, none of your errors jumped out at me. There are electronic helps, too, but not perfect. Even humans make mistakes.

Thanks for sharing your gift.

5*

Tc

Will527Will527about 1 year ago

More teasing, lol, but I'm sure it will get better.

SomeDamnedDudeSomeDamnedDudeabout 1 year ago

Great start, an editor wouldn't be a bad idea.... I am thinking that "wondering" should have been "wandering" when speaking of the small town school.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 1 year ago

Love it just the right level of friendly rivalry between them and dad playing interference .

rjr_1954rjr_1954about 1 year ago

Very good for the first chapter🤗! Sometimes it's hard to tell, but I have feeling this story is going to be fantastic!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersexypencilcase@sexypencilcase
I write things! (A weird amount of it features brothers and sisters but I do other stuff I promise) To inquire about commissions/custom stories etc, shoot me an email at: bluntpencil17 [at] gmail.com :D

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES