Truth or Dare Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck, I'm tingling so much already I'm worried I'll gush all over him. ASHELY! Don't be lewd. He's just helping you out.

I'm going in mental roundabouts when the cool substance touches down on my flat, soft, slightly bumpy skin and I gasp and jerk forward. Dion starts and falls backward onto his rump, then snickers. "I did tell you."

"Sorry, I... sorry."

"It's fine. You're fine. Are you alright for me to keep going?"

I nod. He brings his hand back, spreading the butter out over me. The way my legs are parted, I know my lips must be too, and on full display, but he keeps his gaze firmly on where he's working. The cool substance is already making the burn fade, and I'm amazed I've never heard of this stuff before. But I'm starting to shiver more now, the reality of what's happening finally sinking in. My heart's going so fast I fear I'll have a heart attack. How would Dion tell dad that? Sorry, your daughter passed out while I was rubbing lotion on her vagina. Don't worry, she asked me to.

"Still alright?" Dion's gentle voice breaks through. I stare down at him. I must look a little crazy because he hesitates. Then, calmy, he scoops up more butter and spread it slowly inside my right thigh, never touching my pussy. "Truth or dare?"

"Huh? I... uh, truth."

That's the right answer, apparently. Keeping eye contact with me, he asks, "What are you most looking forward to about uni?"

"Um..." That's a hard ask. Getting to work behind a real camera? Studying bizarre art films I've never heard of before? Making new pals and industry connections? Rooming with my brother? "I keep hearing about the food trucks," I decide. "I wanna try a different one each week."

"We can try them together," Dion says. "We've got lunch on Tuesdays."

"That sounds nice."

"Truth or dare?"

It's not his turn. But he still has his hand three centimetres from my sex, so I say, "Truth. Again."

"What have you still got to buy for it?"

I'm calming down now, relaxing more. Apparently that was Dion's plan, because now he's able to work his way down and across my perinium. I shiver at his touch, but it's more of a pleasant tingle than a body-jerking shake. "Erm... well, not textbooks," I say, "Because I'll just get them online. I've got my laptop now, but I think I'd like an exercise book anyway. Even just to doodle in."

"Maybe we can go buy one tomorrow," Dion murmurs, still concentrating. "A nice one. Sort of a souvenir. I'll pay for it."

"You don't need to--ah... ouch."

Dion pulls his hand away and peers close. His cheek is right next to my pussy. If he turned his head, he could kiss it. "A small nick, nothing serious. Hardly even bleeding... you've done a seriously impressive job for your first time, Ash. Nice work." He smiles up at me and my heart starts thumping again.

"Truth or dare?" He asks quickly.

"Truth."

"What's your favourite type of bush?"

I snort. He can be funny sometimes. He resumes his rubbing as I ponder, not even realising I'm rolling my hips forward and spreading my legs more for him. "Oondoroo are cute. Little pink flowers." When Dion's face returns a blank look, I elaborate. "From the guidebook. It's only out here on the coast. It'd be nice to take some home but I don't think it would last. Koolah back home are pretty neat, that's what I put in that curry we had after graduation."

"You are such a nerd", he says. "Alright, done."

He passes me the jar and I blink. "What? Already?"

"You almost sound disappointed. I'm sure you can do the... last bit yourself." He goes to get up but I grab his arm.

"Truth or dare."

He squints at me again. Meets my challenge. He runs his tongue over his teeth and says, "Dare."

I pass him back the jar. A faint smile flits over his lips. We're both quiet, the schlk of his fingers scooping through the butter the only sound in the room. The lips of my sex aren't sore, especially now the rest of the burn is almost entirely gone, so I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy it. We both watch his fingers hover in front of my pussy lips. He doesn't press forward until I wiggle my hips. And when he does finally touch me, I gasp and grab his wrist, stopping him in place.

He waits for me. I find myself loving him more and more. Eventually I let him continue, and he ever so slowly and lightly draws a line up one of my thick, now hairless lips. They've never felt more sensitive. He draws up and around and when he bumps over my hard, visible clitoris I jerk and nearly fall off the table. He catches me with a hand on my belly and the sensation of it pressing in nearly makes me cum. I let out a quiet moan as he, still touching my skinny middle, finishes drawing down the other lip. When he comes back around his finger is right in front of my hole, and I imagine him pushing me down onto the table and thrusting a finger in. Or reaching up and grabbing my breast, grinding against me. Or going for my clit again, rubbing me out until I scream.

But he doesn't. He just screws the lid back up on the jar and pats my knee. "There. Hopefully it feels better?"

"I feel great," I whisper.

He stands up. His crotch is right in front of my face. There's an outline there, visible beneath the thin fabric of his pyjama pants. It's a bit frightening, but I've never wanted to touch something more. "Truth or dare", I breathily ask.

"It's my turn."

"You had like three turns in a row."

"If I didn't you'd have blurred out of existence from your shaking. Truth or dare."

"Truth."

"What do you want to do."

"I want to see you."

Dion runs his tongue over his teeth again. He's looking down at me with a new expression on his face. Is it lust or love?

"Truth or dare," I ask.

"Dare."

"Show me."

His hands are at his waistband. I want to urge him to hurry up but I can't make a sound. He inches them down, ever so slowly, revealing smooth skin just like mine. I like that we're the same now. Further still, and I know in just seconds I'll get to see him. I find myself touching his leg, running my hand slowly up it.

And then Dion tenses, and a second later I hear the sound of tires on gritty asphalt. I close my eyes as my brother jerks his pants back up. I almost feel like crying. I feel hands under my arms and I let Dion lift me up and pull my boardshorts back on. Before covering my pussy he hesitates, just a second, and I wish he would touch me again. But then I'm covered and he turns me around as Dad comes in.

"Kids! I'm officially dating!"

"Dad! That's awesome!" Dion says, perfectly naturally. He goes over and claps him on the back. "Thought you might, uh, stay the night. Or be out longer."

"Nah, she's got dinner with her kids. Thought I may as well have dinner with mine."

"Sweet! Are we ordering? I don't see any shopping. How about I buy?"

"Heck, I won't say no to that. Thanks Dion. Ashley, you don't look so sure. Got a problem with your old man dating again?"

"No, that's great, I'm super happy for ya," I say with as much enthusiasm as I can muster. My whole body is tingling, I was so... so close to something. I manage a smile. "When're you next seeing her?"

"Oh, um... yes, well, that depends," he says awkwardly, glancing between us. Are you... I know we had scuba planned for tomorrow, but I was wondering, if we... if we did it the day after, then--"

"That's fine, dad," Dion says. I glance at him, but he isn't looking my way. "Go spend time with your lovely lady. We can make our own fun, right Ash?" Finally his eyes are on mine and I drink them in. There are promises behind them.

"Maybe I'll finally get him into the water."

"Fat chance, girly," Dion says. "I'm planning on staying home."

"You two are really something. I'll be back in a tic."

He heads off to get changed, leaving me and my brother alone. I want to say something, something sexy that'll keep him thinking about me tonight. Something teasing, or a promise of more to come tomorrow. Because dammit there better be.

But I can't, and apparently neither can he. So we just look at each other blanky for a minute before I leave him to order food and head to my room to cool off.

It's going to be a long evening.

12