Truth or Dare Ch. 03

Story Info
The concluding part of Bella and Gary's saga.
6k words
4.46
11k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Married69
Married69
259 Followers

This is part 3 of Gary and Bella's saga. It is advised to read chapters 1 and 2 first.

Gary couldn't sleep. He had been tossing and turning for the past two hours trying not to think about Bella. It had been a week since their last night out and he was still remembering it. He could still picture her perfect body as she stripped off in front of him, the way she smiled at him just before she put his cock in her mouth, the way she straddled him as she pushed down to let his cock into her...

He couldn't get her out of his head. They had hung out together in their classes as usual that week, neither of them wanting to be the first to break their silence about their second night together. Normally after these classes he would go home, get into bed and think about her as he masturbated.

Tonight he had already jerked off twice and it wasnt helping him sleep at all. He did what he usually did when he couldn't sleep, put "Stargate SG-1" on the tv and scrolled around "facebook". Even though it was past 2am. He could still see a lot of his classmates online, probably up late finishing assignments or just come in from nights out. To his surprise he saw that Bella was online.

The message came almost immediately. "Hey what you still doing up? Been out partying?" She asked him.

"Hey, hows it going?" He replied quickly. "No, nothing that interesting, just cant sleep".

"Aww, why what's up? Anything on your mind?"

"Lots of things but nothing in particular" he told her. This of course was a lie. He only had one thing on his mind.

"Me too, want to chat?"

"We are chatting aren't we?" He asked her.

Suddenly then his phone started ringing. He could see that it was a video call from Bella. He grabbed his phone and answered quickly.

"Hey" she said smiling at him. "I meant a proper chat, you know I get bored typing."

"That's better anyway, I prefer to see people when I talk to them. So why are you still up?" He decided to lie back in bed, she would be able to see where he was anyway. She was in what looked like a red, silk like top. He could only see the top of it and the straps but he liked what he saw.

She looked slightly annoyed at the question. "Its nothing, just boring life stuff. So how you getting on with the assignment that's due end of this week?"

"I've already done it" he told her. They carried on talking for about 20 minutes about different things, classes, assignments, what I was watching on tv etc. But then he decided to go for it.

"Hey listen I'm gonna try and crash out and sleep a bit before classes tomorrow, or today I should say. We finish at 4 tomorrow so do you want to come over and hang out after?"

"I'm sorry I cant" she replied, looking genuinely sorry. "I actually have a date."

Gary was taken aback by this. But his surprise was hidden well showing just a plain stoic facial expression. "Oh yeah? Anyone I know?" He asked casually.

"No you dont know him, it's a friend of my sister's. It was her idea. She thinks I need to get out there and meet people and live my life a bit." She replied. She didnt seem too excited about the date. Bella's sister was a year younger than her. She had never had a steady boyfriend, but dating lots of guys. Clearly she wanted her sister to be like her.

"That's great. I hope you have a good time." He had no idea what else to say. He didnt know how to read his only feelings. Was he angry? Upset? Jealous? Maybe a mix of all three. Did he have a right to be? Yeah they had had sex a couple of times, and they were great nights. But neither of them had spoken about it. Neither had said whether they wanted it to continue or not. They never said they were dating or seeing each other, or any other label.

"Its not a serious thing, I'm doing it more to shut Hayley up. Besides who goes out on a date on a Thursday night." The last part was a statement not a question as if it was wierd to go out on a date on a Thursday.

"But" she said tentatively. "What about Friday? Could I come over to your place?"

"Of course you can" Gary said carefully, his anger and other feelings abating quickly. "Your welcome anytime. Chill out night at home?"

"That sounds perfect" she said. "I will bring a bottle of wine or two. We finish class at 2 so if I go home and get sorted I could be back at yours for 6ish?"

"What do you need 4 hours for to drive a 25 mile round trip, and get a quick shower and change?" He asked incredulously.

"You know us girls and getting ready. You lived with Paige and Clair for a year so you must know it takes us a while."

"Ok yeah I know. Well that's fine, 6 on Friday it is. Right I'm gonna go and get some sleep. Night hunny."

"Goodnight to you sweetie. Sweet dreams" she smiled at him as she hung up.

Gary's head was full. He thought at first that they were just good friends. Then they had those crazy nights together and maybe they had evolved into friends with benefits. But this? This, and there was no other word for it, jealously had made him think even harder. Did he want to be with Bella? They had such good times together as friends, always laughing and joking. Then the sex, well that had been amazing, he couldn't deny that.

He rolled over on to his side, closing his eyes, trying to clear the thoughts from his head. What did he want? Was he too late he kept thinking. He hoped her date would go badly. He wanted her for himself.

He woke with a full, raging hard on. He lay there thinking of the night before and the conversation he had had with Bella. She was going on a date and his jealousy came back almost immediately. Instead of trying to go back to sleep he got up and had a shower.

He stripped off in his room, grabbed his towel and walked naked to the bathroom. He remembered when Bella had done something similar and he couldn't help getting hard again. When he was in the shower his thoughts never strayed from Bella and that she had been in his shower naked the last time they were together. Had she done that in anticipation of sex? He couldn't help it. He had to jerk off right there and then to his thoughts of her. When he was finished he got out, dried himself and went back to his room.

It was far too early to get up for uni so he got himself back into bed and put "Stargate" back on the tv. It was one of his favourite episodes 'window of opportunity' but then he remembered that this was the episode where two of the main characters who could never be together kissed for the first time. It didnt help his mood or not thinking about her.

He must have fallen back to sleep as the next thing he knew was hearing a vibration from his bedside as a text was coming into his phone. It was Bella.

"Where the hell are you? Are you ok? I dont think you've ever missed a class and now your not here?" The text read.

He looked at the time on the phone and saw it read 11.20am. He had missed most of his morning class, something he never did. He quickly typed a reply to her.

"Its ok, I'm fine, I just woke up. I dont think I'm going to come in today. I have already done the work for the assignment so I'm fine for this week." He felt crappy about himself. He had already completed and handed in the assignment so he was fine from a uni stand point, but that wasnt the main problem. He couldn't bring himself to face her today.

"You sure? Is this about our talk last night? That I'm going on a date?" She asked him.

He knew that she would see through it. He knew that she would think he didnt want to go to class because of her date that night. And she was right.

"Of course not. I'm just thinking I'm going to have a lazy day, watch more stargate and relax, may clean the house a bit." He typed back to her.

At least all but the first part was true. He didnt want her to know she had gotten so far under his skin.

"Ok... you sure your alright? Want me to swing by yours on my way home?"

This was the last thing he wanted. Before replying he sent a quick email to his lecturer, Jeff, to let him know he wasnt going to be in that day.

"No it's fine honestly. Just feeling a bit slothy today that's all. I will see you tomorrow hopefully." He put this last part in as a bit of a joke but it came across a little passive aggressive to him as he read it back. It didnt bother him so he sent it.

"You WILL see me tomorrow. Why wouldnt you? We made plans right? Or am I making it up?" Her reply stated. She was still keen to hang out so that was good.

"No we did, but know obviously that if something else comes up, you dont have to feel obligated, just let me know." He really hoped she wouldnt cancel. Especially because she was with someone else.

"Its not a real date. Like I told you I'm doing it to get her off my back then she will leave me alone. I'm more looking forward to tomorrow night with you. I WILL see you tomorrow." She was adamant she would keep her promise to join him the following night and he felt slightly better about the situation.

He didnt do much in the day. He got up and dressed and just hung around the house watching tv, listening to music and playing "Assasssins Creed". At about 3pm his gaming was interrupted by an email from his tutor Jeff.

"Hi Gary, thanks for letting me know why you weren't in class today. Both today's and tomorrow's sessions are based on the assignment that is due but you have already submitted it so dont worry. Why dont you take tomorrow off as well? Give you some time to rest up and prepare for the weekend. And just to let you know I have already written and sent off your letter of recommendation to the accounting firms you asked me for.

Have a good weekend

Jeff"

Gary was relieved after he had read it. He was worried that his absences would have a bearing on his letter of recommendation. But all was fine and even better he had been told to have tomorrow off as well. He was planning to get a lot of gaming done in that time. He had over 24 hrs of uninterrupted gaming time and would probably complete it in that time. He decided that instead of waiting to eat later he ordered himself a pizza that he could keep eating as he wanted.

At around 8pm his phone started vibrating with a text from Bella. He realised that she should be on her date by name and his jealousy came up again for a third time. He waited a few minutes continuing his fights in 'Assassins Creed' until he gave up and reached for his phone and opened the text quickly. It read.

"SOS!! This is the worst night of my life. Please can you call me and make it seem serious. I will do the rest from here. I need to get out of here."

Gary couldn't hide his glee and delight at this. He thought for a second and pressed the call button. Bella took a few rings to pick up, maybe she was excusing herself from her date.

"Hi Bella, its Gar.." he started.

"Hi Katie, is everything ok." She cut over him.

"Ok slow down, what's wrong? Ok what you mean they broke up? Umm ok I'm out now but... ok, ok, ok are you alright to pick me up?" She said all this quickly as if it was already rehearsed in her head.

"Umm are you asking me to genuinely pick you up?" He asked her utterly confused about the whole situation.

"Yes that's right. I'm in Wetherspoons on Prince's Street."

"Ok will take me about 10 minutes to get there. Make sure he isnt with you when I pick you up or he will know something is up."

"Yeah, yeah, sure. I will let him know now. See you in 10 minutes." She replied then hung up.

Gary got straight up and dressed into outside clothes. He didnt think it would be a good idea to turn up in just lounge wear.

It took just over 10 minutes to get to her. He drove as fast as he could avoiding all speed cameras and constantly on the look out for police speed checks. When he arrived he saw she was sitting on the small wall just outside the bar. As soon as she saw the car she ran to it and jumped in the front seat.

"Drive, drive. Get me out of here." She snapped at him smiling.

He took off suddenly jerking her back into the seat before she could even get her seatbelt on. He subconsciously headed for home.

"Ok where to? Want me to drop you at yours?"

"No I cant go home this early. Hayley will know something is up and I will be back to square one. Can we go back to yours please?" She asked. Of course he had no problem with that, he was already on the way.

"Yeah sure. You can either crash at mine or I can take you home later if you want?" He asked her.

"I'm debating what's better with regards to Hayley. The guy was a friend of hers so she will know about this pretty soon if she doesnt already. Maybe it would be better to crash at yours if that's ok? Make the story more believable?"

"What was the story anyway? And why were you at Wethers?" He asked her.

"That's where he took me. He took me for dinner there and a few drinks. It was so bad, so awkward. He had no confidence, and could barely make an intelligent sentence. I had to get out of there. Really not my type."

They drove on for a few miles in silence listening to the playlist coming through the car stereo. "Adagio for Strings" came on and she turned it up. When the song finished she turned the stereo back down and turned to him as if just remembering his other question.

"By the way I told him that a friend of mine had just found out that her boyfriend had been cheating. I dont think he knew that I was lying but to be honest I figured he wanted out of there as well." She told him.

At that moment her phone started vibrating indicating she had a message.

"I dont believe it. Its Hayley already. Listen to what she sent me. 'I know you ran out of there. What happened? He phoned me as soon as you left saying that you were difficult, barely speaking and was completely uninterested in him or anything he was talking about...' what a load of shit. That guy was a complete antisocial freak. Right I'm putting a stop to this now."

She sat in silence while she hammered out her reply. She was obviously annoyed at Hayley as she was hitting the keys with such force it was a surprise the screen hadn't cracked under her mistreatment.

"Right I've finished" she exclaimed. "Listen and tell me if you think it's too harsh. 'Yeah I did run away from that "date" if you can call it that. He was not my type at all. He barely spoke so what he said about me not listening is complete bullshit. Stop trying to hook me up with your friends.' Is that too harsh?" She asked him.

"A little, but I dont think she will try to set you up again after that. Screw it, send it." He told her with a mischievous grin.

After sending it they drove the last mile back in silence just enjoying each others company. It took just over 15 minutes to get home now that Gary wasnt driving like a lunatic.

"Let's go chill in the living room, fancy a movie or something?" He asked her.

"Yeah that's fine with me. What you thinking? Some crappy action movie? Something with Stallone in it?"

"Actually no, I was thinking of the movie 'Insidious'. Its meant to be a really good horror film" he replied looking slightly smug.

"Yeah that's fine with me."

They settled onto the sofa together, not sitting too close but comfortably. After about 10 minutes of the movie she started to shuffle around, and figit. She looked around the room and her eyes set on the blanket on the free chair. She got up, picked up the blanket and went back to the sofa putting the blanket over herself. Gary watched her do this attentively.

"Cold?" He asked her.

"No I like the comfort of it. But pause it a second, you got any wine?"

"Yeah there is a bottle in the fridge help yourself."

She left the room quickly and for the first time Gary noticed what she was wearing. Just a simple t-shirt and blue jeans. She didnt look as if she had just been on a date. She came back a minute later with a bottle of wine and two glasses. She poured them out and sat back down covering herself with the blanket.

"I'm sorry did you want some of this?" She asked indicating the blanket covering her.

"Yeah sure. Come on scoot up there is enough blanket for two." He told her.

She did exactly that. She pushed herself up as close to Gary as she could without sitting on his lap, resting her head on his shoulder.

"Can I ask you something Bella?" Gary asked her.

"Yeah sure, what's up?"

"I just noticed when you went to the kitchen but your not exactly dressed as if you were going on a date. No offence of course you still look great." He was suddenly regretting asking.

She just looked at him and laughed, her wide smile lighting up her face. "I told you I wasnt interested from the start. But if I had known I was coming back here tonight I would have dressed better."

"What does that mean?" He asked her but she wouldnt answer and returned her attention to the screen. He was about to press play again and let the matter drop until another text was delivered to her phone, it was her sister again. As she read it she became more annoyed and frustrated.

"Something wrong?" He asked her concerned.

"Its just Hayley. She wants to know more details about tonight and where I am."

"Are you going to tell her?"

"Yeah I am, maybe then she will get the message I'm interested in someone else."

Again he was puzzled by this. Did she mean him? He looked away as she typed out her reply, calmer this time. He didnt want to invade her privacy.

"There." She exclaimed. "I have told her I will talk to her tomorrow and that I'm here with you."

"Did you tell your sister about what has happened between us?"

"A little bit yeah."

"What did you tell her?" He asked her carefully.

"The truth. That I had the best two nights of my life. I may have also told her that you have an amazing cock. She has always had a bit of a crush on you." She told him blushing slightly.

"Well you can tell her I'm definetly not interested. I have my eye on someone else."

"Hmm ok, I will let her down gently. Can we restart the movie, I havent been paying attention and havent got a clue what's going on?"

"Yeah sure. I've been distracted too."

He grabbed the remote and the two glasses and restarted the movie handing a glass to her.

"Cheers" he said holding his glass out "to bad dates."

She clinked her glass against his, took a big gulp and then cuddled into his chest pulling the blanket over the pair of them. The movie was good. It had some really jumpy bits in it where the monster would appear on the screen. At those bits she almost jumped into his lap, grabbing his hand and then snuggling in closer to him as if for protection.

Gary wasnt paying attention to the movie at all. All he was paying attention to was her and how close she was to him. It was hard to keep his concentration to not let himself get too hard. He didnt want her to feel it and move away.

"Ok this movie is scary" she said. "Its creepy down here too with it just being you and me in the house. Can we lock all the doors and watch the end in your room. I would feel safer there?"

"Yeah sure, let me lock up and then we will go." He paused the movie and went to lock the door. Luckily he could access netflix on the Xbox upstairs and continue where they left off. They shut off the tv and all the lights and headed upstairs leaving the empty wine bottle and glasses behind.

As soon as she was in the room she looked where to dump her bag and phone. She decided on the desk would be fine. "Get it all setup I'm going to the bathroom. I didnt want to go when we were downstairs." She told him.

As she left he got the tv all setup, making sure not to turn on any lights to keep the scary atmosphere. Maybe she would curl up tighter to him.

When she returned from the bathroom he had already got himself comfy on his bed, the tv on, paused where they had left the movie downstairs. Bella went straight to him and cuddled up next him on the bed, spooning him, pulling his arm around her tightly.

Married69
Married69
259 Followers
12