Truth or Dare Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Much more comfortable. We ready to press play?" She asked from her comfortable spot leaning against his chest.

They watched the end of the movie up until its cliche and obvious ending. Throughout the end she kept jumping sometimes turning to face him, pinning her head to his chest for warmth and protection. When she did this she would sometimes look up into his eyes and give him a little embarrassed smile.

When the movie ended they stayed like that for a while just cuddled up and enjoying each others company again. Gary couldn't stop looking at her. He kept looking in her eyes not wanting to look away. He finally plucked up enough courage to lean down and kiss her. At first it was unsure and hesitant but when she started to respond he put in more effort and kissed her properly, pushing his tongue into her open mouth.

They kissed for what felt like forever but she pulled back breaking off the kiss. When he looked at her it was as if she was about to break down in tears.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I didnt mean to upset you." He told her.

She looked deep into his eyes and smiled the biggest smile from her he had even seen. "Dont be sorry you idiot. If you hadn't kissed me soon I was going to kiss you. I thought you didnt want me."

"You were? I know we have been together in the past but that was when we were hammered. I didnt know what you wanted."

"Ok, then let me make this clear for you. I havent been able to get you out of my head since that first game of ours. I didnt want to go on that date tonight because I wanted to be on a date with you. Especially when you called and asked me to come over, I hated not being able to say yes. I almost cancelled tonight but thought it was a better idea to go ahead with it."

"I will be honest and admit that I wasnt very happy when you told me about that date last night." Gary confessed. "I've been thinking a lot about you too."

"Why didnt you say anything?" She asked him.

"I didnt think it was a good idea. You and him had only just broken up. He hurt you and I thought you needed more time. We've always been good friends and I wasnt sure if my feelings were one way."

"They're not."

With that he gave in and showed her how he felt. He leaned back in to kiss her again. This time full of passion and lack of control. She was kissing him just as hard, wanting him just as much as he wanted her.

She rolled him onto his back, rolling with him till she was lying on top top of him, her legs on either side of his. He broke the kiss only to sit her up to pull her top off over her head to reveal an electric blue bra. He admired the view for a few seconds, watching her reach behind her unhooking her bra to let her big tits fall out. He kissed her again full on the mouth enjoying how she felt straddling him.

Breaking away from her mouth he kissed down her neck, gently biting and making his way to her chest. He grabbed her tits playing with her nipples with his thumbs and covering one with his mouth. He rolled his tongue around her hard nipple giving it little affectionate bites which were received with small groans and deeper breathing. He moved his head to her other tit, repeating the same actions to the same familiar sounds from her.

She pulled his head away from her chest, dragging his shirt up and pushing him back down onto the bed. She starting kissing him again, rubbing his hardening cock through his jeans. She continued to kiss him while she one handedly undid his jeans and put her hand into his underwear. She got a firm grip around his cock and started jerking him off, releasing his hard cock from his boxers.

She stopped kissing him, looking at his cock while she was wanking him off. "You do have an amazing cock. Can I just look at it for a second while I play with it?" She whispered to him.

"Of course you can. It's all yours. Do whatever you want." She told her.

"Hmm I've heard you say that before." She replied with a cheeky grin on her face, obviously remembering that first night and her dare.

He closed his eyes and lay with his head back. He could feel her hand wrapped around his cock pumping it. She let go only to drag down his jeans taking his boxers with them. From that she stood up and looked him over. She could see that he was disappointed to see her move away from him as he lay looking at her.

"Be patient." She whispered to him. "I just want to get rid of these."

She undid the button and zip of her jeans and pulled them down showing her matching pair of blue panties.

"Like I said, I would have worn different clothes if I had known that I would be here tonight."

"Dont be stupid. You look incredible. No matter what you wear. You could be wearing nothing and you would look incredible." He told her with a little wink.

"Hmm I bet." She replied getting his little joke. "But I think I want to make you wait to see me fully naked again."

She lay back with him, kissing him, wrapping her hand around his cock and pumping it up and down again. She could feel him moaning into her mouth as they kissed. She kissed down his chest, all the way down his belly until her head was just over his cock. She looked up at him to see if he was watching her. He was.

She kept looking at him as she stuck her tongue out and ran it from the base to the head of his cock, curling the tip with her tongue. She smiled at him just watching her, never taking his eyes off her. She turned her full attention back to his cock, licking it all over getting it wet and slippery. She moved further down positioning herself lower on his body to give him a good view. Slowly she opened her lips and took him into her hot wet mouth. She could hear his reaction immediately as his breathing quickened and his groans of enjoyment were getting louder.

"Oh my god, keep going. Damn your so good at that." He told her.

She just smiled at him and went back to her work. She was bobbing her head up as fast as she could, loving the feel of hard cock in her mouth. She tried to get as much into her mouth but he reached the back of her throat with still an inch remaining. She moved her head back up and let his cock fall out of her mouth.

"I just need a second. It's so big I could hardly breath."

"Your doing a damn good job if you cant breath. But it's fine I will give you a second to catch your breath."

With that he reached out to her, grabbed her by the arms and pushed her down onto the bed. He didnt wait, ask for permission or even kiss her before he went straight back to kissing and licking her tits. He lowered his right hand into her panties, gently partly her lips while rubbing his clit with his finger. She started to groan and shift around on the bed almost instantaneously. He kissed her on the mouth attacking her tongue with his as she moaned loudly, feeling great pleasure from his fingers in her panties.

He broke the kiss off suddenly sitting up and moving down the bed to between her legs. He reached up and grabbed hold of the sides of her panties, pulling them roughly down and off her to reveal her still perfectly smooth pussy.

She stared at him, looking deeply into his eyes. "Please go down on me. I love the feel of your tongue on my pussy. It's so wet and strong. You have no idea how much I came the last time you went down on me."

She said this to him while subconsciously moving her one hand over her tits rubbing nipples and the other hand down between her thighs. She started to gently rub her own clit watching Gary's reaction.

"This is what I was doing this morning." She whispered through her barely contained moans of ecstasy. "I was lying in bed this morning, in my underwear and I was thinking of your tongue."

With this he couldn't deny her any longer. He moved his mouth over her pussy giving her clit and fingers a gentle lick.

"Yes. That's it. Right there, please, please, make me cum please."

He positioned his head right at her opening she he could see her reaction. As he stuck his tongue out and gently rubbed her clit he could see her watching him, and her eyes shutting. He ate her out like he had never done before. He never let his tongue leave her clit, even when he brought his fingers up and pushed two inside her.

"I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum. Please dont stop"

He continue licking her pussy, harder and faster until she was squirming round the bed. Keeping two fingers inside her side and his tongue rubbing her clit he used his other hand to hold her belly, keeping her pinned in place.

"Oh my god, that's it. Right THERE." She shouted the last word barely able to contain herself as her orgasm exploded inside her, taking her over, making her body shiver from head to toe. He continued to lick her clit, giving as strong an orgasm as possible, licking her sweet juices from her tight snatch.

"Ok stop, please, I cant take it anymore." She reached down and pulled his head up hers kissing him, tasting her juices. He continued the kiss, positioning his cock at her opening and not wasting a second longer easing his big cock into her.

"Oh my god. You are so big. That feels amazing." He could feel her pussy stretching as he thrust in and out of her. Continuing to push into her as deep as possible he sat up, allowing him to use his fingers on her clit.

"Oh my god. What is that? Ohhh, I have never felt this."

He fucked her like that for a few minutes until she stopped him. "Please stop. I want you to fuck me doggy style."

He pulled out of her reluctantly not wanting to stop. He moved back going up onto his knees. Before she turned round she lowered her head to his cock, licking and sucking up her own juices enjoying the sweet taste. She let him go with a soft pop and turned around and bent over on her knees, holding onto the headboard with one hand and guiding his cock into her with the other.

At her opening he eased his cock into her again gently. She was still so tight he could just about fit into her at this angle. He starting pushing back and forth into her feeling such a hold on his cock that he knew he wouldnt be able to last long.

"You are so tight. Your pussy feels amazing." He panted at her.

"Your cock does." She breathed back in return. "Your going to make me cum again."

She was breathing heavily again and her leg was shaking underneath her. He grabbed under her belly to keep her upright, never letting his cock out of her pussy.

"Yes fuck me. Fuck me. I want to feel you cum inside me." She screamed at him.

He grabbed both of her hips having full control over her. He fucked her as hard as he could plowing as deep into her as possible.

"I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum." He couldn't hold it anymore and finished deep inside her. Hearing her getting closer to another orgasm made him cum even more.

"I'm coming too. Dont pull out, keep fucking me." She came like that too. Screaming his name loudly over and over again burying her face into the pillow. Her orgasm lasted at least a full minute her panting and breathing hard throughout.

He pulled out of her, seeing a bit of spunk dribble out of her wet pussy. He lay down next to her still admiring her big tits and how they looked as she was on all fours. She kissed him again, savouring the remnants of both their orgasms and feeling complete bliss.

She lay down next to him resting her head over his heart.

"Your heart is beating like crazy. Are you ok? She asked him concerned.

"I'm more than ok. I've never felt this happy and content." He replied.

"Good. Because now I have you, I'm not letting you go." She stated plainly.

"I dont want you to."

He pulled the duvet over both of them and they fell asleep together

The end

12