All Comments on 'Truth or Dare Ch. 03'

by jroseemi

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Looks like TRUE LOVE to me. You've managed to turn what you once called a slow burn into an intense forest fire. And my heart is warmed by the heat from it. This is a beautiful love story that's beautifully written, what more could anyone ask for. MLF

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the way this is evolving. These two are so damn sexy and have the hottest sex imaginable. I here that Jax’s parents are not reacting great initially, but I hope Jamie can bring them around and their love for both Ajax and his best friend Tobias will turn things around. I really loved that Jax topped Tobias and the made passionate love that way. I hope these two abandon the silly dom/sub games and settle into a loving, sharing verstatile pattern that they both can deeply enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please continue. This story is so hot and romantic, it is the perfect mix of both, and please let there be a lot more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OHHHHH one sentence on the third page, left me hanging. More please and thank you. Excellent writing.

Ginger630Ginger630over 1 year ago

Love these two!!!! Can’t wait to read more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjroseemi@jroseemi
You can find our first book, Catching Feelings, on Amazon under the author name Wolfram-Starr Romero. I am a genderfluid person who is generally leaning more male lately, and have been jumping headlong into gay romance and gay erotica lately. Most of what I'll post here are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES