Truth or Dare Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Us?" Jax cried. "Are you sure?"

Jax looked at me, and I could see both nervousness, surprise, and excitement in him. We had talked by now about what we wanted the future to look like. We'd had a few arguments but always talked them over, so as far as I was concerned, we should be looking at the future and what we wanted to do. We wanted to adopt or use a surrogate eventually, and wanted to get married, but we were waiting to see how things would go. This kind of pushed our time line up a little, but I wasn't against it.

"I'm positive," she said. "I've watched you two together a lot since I've been here, and all I see is love and respect. Even when you two bicker, you talk. And I know you. You would treat my child like your own, and it would work out well. And you would protect them from our parents."

"Is it okay if we talk about it?" I asked her, and she nodded and let the topic drop for now.

It didn't come up again until we were in the bedroom for the night. Jax pulled his clothes off until he was in only his boxer briefs while I got undressed and we climbed into the bed. We kissed for a while and it was when I was kissing down his neck that he brought it up.

"So, we could adopt the baby," he said.

I pulled back so I could look at him. "It's a lot for a new couple. We've only been together since, what, October?"

"It's been six months," he agreed. "It's a short amount of time, but we've also been best friends forever, and we've been in love with each other for a while. Okay, yes, you longer than me," he added when I gave him a look. "But I was falling for you for a year before we actually got together. So while this might be going a bit fast, I'm not at all against it, especially if that baby ends up with eyes like yours."

"I like your green eyes better," I admitted.

"Okay, then the next baby we have, we'll use Jamie's egg and your sperm," he said. "And we'll see how the dice rolls on genes. Until then, though, this baby needs a family, love, and understanding."

I let out a breath and kissed him. "Okay, we'll do it."

The beaming smile he gave me made me melt. He looked so happy, and then he leaned in and kissed me passionately, our tongues mingling with each other. He pushed me back onto the bed and got between my legs before moving down so he could take me in his mouth. He started with my balls, sucking on them and licking them before he went up my length, licking the slit at the top before he started slowly sucking on the tip.

I could feel my orgasm building, but before I could finish, he came off me and moved down as he pushed my legs up, grazing his tongue along my crack. I let out a sigh of pleasure when he did it again, and then moved closer until he was licking in earnest, his tongue gently probing against my hole.

"Jax, I need you," I said to him.

He smiled and licked his fingers before putting one of them inside me, moving them in and out for a little before adding another, then another. I moaned and squirmed every time his fingers brushed my prostate. I was thrusting down against him, wanting him so bad. He chuckled at my need and then took his fingers out before grabbing the lube and slicking up his cock. I loved it when he got assertive about taking me like this. It was funny because I had never been that keen on bottoming before, but sex with him was amazing, and I yearned for him to be inside me as much as I wanted to be inside him.

He pushed into me, and I moaned as I felt him begin to fill me up. He fell forward so his hands were on either side of me, and kissed me. He didn't stop once he bottomed out in me, immediately pulling back out again before pushing in. Neither of us wanted to slow down right then. My head fell back as he thrusted, moving my hips to meet him each time while he kissed and bit at my neck.

We still did quite a few sessions of BDSM because we both loved it, but I also loved these moments where we just made love. Sometimes it was slow and gentle, until both of us were so crazed with lust that we had to have release, and other times we went hard and fast, loving the raw passion we elicited from each other.

I grabbed the back of my legs so I could pull them further back, and he used my legs to anchor him as he knelt up again, sliding in and out and finally hitting me exactly where I needed him to. I started to stroke myself as I felt the orgasm building, and then Jax told me how much he loved me, and loved fucking me, and I went over the ledge, shooting off my cum all over my chest and neck.

"Oh fuck, Tobias," he cried out as he came inside me. I loved to see his seed in me like this. It was hot and comforting, and everything I had always wanted.

He fell off to the side onto the bed, catching his breath before he came back up to lick every bit of cum off of my chest. It was one of his favorite things to do.

"You taste so good," he told me as he finished up and then grabbed some wipes to finish helping me.

We laid together, all tangled around each other, as our heart rates went back to normal. I think it was sinking in for both of us that we were going to be parents, and despite how fast it was going, it felt right. I couldn't imagine doing something like this with anyone else.

I was hoping that once we got into the chaos of this new excitement, the drama of it all would calm down, but of course, that could never happen. What is a love story without strife?

12