All Comments on 'Truth or Dare Ch. 05'

by sexypencilcase

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
PurrForMePurrForMeabout 1 year ago

This is still by far one of the only stories I like on here! The writing is incredibly well done and I love all the characters

cageysea9725cageysea9725about 1 year ago

Your awkward phrasing and over-misuse of commas makes for uncomfortable reading.

nomad14905nomad14905about 1 year ago

I adore this story! I am so invested in the characters already and can't wait for the next chapter, it's so well constructed and I'm in love!

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

tough to open up with something like this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Comments

Why does this person cageysea, a self professed accomplished writer, bother reading other writers work if all he does is criticize and insult. I've seen many of his comments and they are all vile. Why not give others some advice on how to improve if you're so much better? There aren't that many brave enough to publish. It takes a lot to lay yourself open to bilious attacks. Dry up!

cageysea9725cageysea9725about 1 year ago

@Anonymous RE:Comments

I look and look and look for a submission to read that is enjoyable to read. Should I stop because I have to poke through mounds of garbage submitted by someone who is brave enough to publish, but not smart enough to learn how to do it, or is just too lazy to care to do it even close to correctly?

It doesn't take a lot to "lay yourself open". You clickety clack on your keyboard for fifteen minutes then push the few buttons it takes to upload it. A smart person would realize they suck at it when people point that fact out. What takes a lot is to continue to subject others and yourself to honest critiques that tell you either to work harder or stop.

You can probably still find at least references to my works I published here. Google is your friend. You can also go to reddit and find people looking for my writing that's been removed from this site.

scorp121scorp121about 1 year ago

Very anti climactic, will they/won't they? Great to see some noongar language here.

sirgrunt99sirgrunt99about 1 year ago

I came across your story and now you have me hooked and invested in your characters and can't wait for the next chapter or see where your character end up at.

babaloo92babaloo92about 1 year ago

Be brave. You write well.

SomeDamnedDudeSomeDamnedDudeabout 1 year ago

Have really liked the series thus far, when will we see the next installment? 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Awesome story!!! I can't wait for the next chapter. Reminds me of my older sister and myself. DAMN I am in love ❤️ with her!!!!! We have lived together as lovers for five years now and are as happy as can be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersexypencilcase@sexypencilcase
I write things! (A weird amount of it features brothers and sisters but I do other stuff I promise) To inquire about commissions/custom stories etc, shoot me an email at: bluntpencil17 [at] gmail.com :D

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES