Truth or Dare - Dare 01:The Cinema

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ralph was sitting several seats away from Kitty and was really enjoying the movies. Unbeknownst to his coworkers, Ralph had been to the Tiki Room several times before. He often came here after work. He enjoyed porn, especially more of the fetish variety: Bondage, spanking, gangbangs and such. Sure, he could go home and watch it on his computer but there seemed to be something sinful and exciting about sitting in a dark room with a group of strangers, all sharing the same fetish together and yet separately. Occasionally, he even saw a few of the patrons of the show getting physical with one another and that was a wholly different kind of show.

He was really getting into this new movie, watching all those men wrestle the struggling woman to the floor and start to tear her clothes from her. He loved watching a man force a woman's head onto his cock and make her suck him. His own cock was already hard, and he had to squirm a little in his seat and adjust himself to try and get a little more comfortable. As he was watching one of the men onscreen pull the woman's panties off and bury his head between her legs, some movement in the aisle caught his attention. He turned his head to look and saw Kitty sitting between two men. It looked like she was sucking on one man's fingers, and she had her hands in their laps.

Ralph had always harbored a secret lust for Kitty. He was too shy to act on it in the office or when they went out on Fridays, but he was mesmerized by her curvy figure and large breasts. In the dark, secret recesses of his heart he longed to rip her shirt off, grab her tits and bury his face between them. Now watching her seeming to jerk those two strangers off was making his heart pound and his cock throb even harder than it already was. He needed to get closer to see exactly what was going on. He looked around and saw that the row behind Kitty and those two men was empty. It was the last row of the theatre, almost up against the back wall. He quickly got up and slipped back the one row and moved down it till he was directly behind Kitty and the two men.

Now behind them, Ralph could get a better picture of what was going on. It looked like the two men were holding Kitty's arms and making her stroke them and that the man whose fingers were in her mouth was forcing her to suck on his hand. He could see that Kitty was trying to struggle against the two.

He could hear her grunts and slurred sounds as she tried to say something. Ralph's mind reeled as he looked on. He should try to help his friend, call out or grab one of them and make them let go of her. But watching them grab Kitty like that was so fucking hot. He was excited more than ever and he was torn between helping her and, god help him, joining in.

He sat there paralyzed, watching the two men force Kitty to stroke them and suck on their fingers. Finally, without consciously realizing he was doing so, Ralph leaned forward and put his hands on Kitty's shoulders. Slowly, he began pushing down on her, keeping her from moving too much. Then he slid his hands forward. They plucked at the neckline of her t-shirt and slipped inside. He pressed his hands lower and began to slide them over the tops of her large, soft breasts.

Kitty was struggling as best she could against the two men who were holding her and forcing her to touch and stroke their cocks. She even tried biting the fingers that were being forced into her mouth, but the man had some experience with this and he gripped her lower jaw and kept it pulled open. The small amount of force that she could bring to bear against his fingers actually seemed to excite him. His hand, soaked and slicked with her saliva played with her tongue and shoved even deeper into her throat. Kitty gagged and drooled around his fingers even more.

Suddenly there was a new sensation. Someone's hands were on her shoulders. They gripped her and pressed down, keeping her pressed into the seat. Then they started to slide down, over her collar bone and pull at her shirts neckline. Kitty rolled her shoulders and tried to shake her head while grunting out "no" but again, held down and finger gagged she had no real success. Whoever was behind her seemed emboldened by her inability to stop him and he slipped his hands into her shirt and down over her breasts.

Kitty was scared and shaking now. This was completely out of control. What was happening? How could these people be doing this to her? Now the hands in her shirt were sliding in deeper. They reached her bra and slipped under the cups and onto her breast. They squeezed her big soft boobs and fingers began to pull and stroke over her nipples. Despite herself Kitty groaned under her gropers ministrations. Her breasts and nipples had always been the most sensitive part of her body and those hands, knowingly or not, were causing intense, fiery sensations to kindle and spread throughout her.

Her pussy too, was now tingling, and she could feel dampness spreading. Her mind rebelled against this. How could she be reacting to these perverts forcing themselves upon her. She had to stop this. She gathered her courage, marshalled her will and gave it one last try to heave herself up and away from these men and their grabby, prying hands. She almost made it. She managed to get her feet planted and throw herself forward. At the same time she shook her head violently and yanked her hands out of the two men's grip. But even as she started to rise, the hands behind her that had been squeezing her breasts, grabbed the back of her shirt and pulled her back and sideways. She tried to compensate but at that moment her foot slipped on something wet and slick on the floor and she fell back down. The two men to either side of her took the opportunity to grab her and twist, forcing her to her knees in the aisle.

Her shirt was still in the hands of the guy in the row behind and as she went down, he gave her shirt a vicious yank and tore it up over her head. Falling and unbalanced as she was she couldn't react fast enough, and her t-shirt was pulled over her head and completely torn away from her. The man behind her threw his leg over her hips and straddled her, keeping her pinned to the floor while the man whose cock had been out, grabbed her by her mop of curly black hair and yanked her head up. As she started to yell, he turned himself towards her and shoved his cock into her open mouth.

Ralph couldn't believe he was actually feeling Kitty's breasts. He had dreamed (and masturbated) frequently about what it would be like to touch her and now here he was squeezing her large, pliant mounds and pinching her tits. He could feel her trembling at his touch, her nipples hardening and swelling as he played with them. Then, she unexpectedly pulled away and tried to throw herself out of her chair. She surprised the two men to either side of her and had pulled her arms free. Ralph almost lost his grip but at the last moment he grabbed the back of her t-shirt and yanked, trying to pull her back. He wasn't finished with her marvelous breasts. She stumbled backwards and then her foot slipped and she started to fall.

Ralph tried to hold on and the two men grabbed her, twisting her stumble and pushing her down on the theatre floor onto her knees. He couldn't hold her up, but he still had her shirt and almost without thought gave it a hard pull over her head and arms, tearing it completely off. Now she was kneeling with her shirt off in between the two men. One swung a leg over her and sat on her lower back and ass and the other grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head up. Ralph was afraid she would scream but as she opened her mouth, the man shoved his thick cock between her thick, pouty lips and deep into her mouth.

The man on her back reacted quickly and grabbed at her bra straps. He pulled at the fastening hooks and with what appeared as practiced ease, unhooked her bra and shoved it down over her shoulders and arms, sliding it off her completely. Now her magnificent breasts were wobbling and bouncing, on full display for ralph or anyone else looking to see.

Kitty couldn't believe this was happening to her. There was a stranger's cock now deep in her mouth The man held her hair and pulled her further onto it causing her to spit and gag. Worse yet her shirt and bra had been removed and the man straddling her back was reaching hands around and grabbing her free-swinging tits. He slapped at them from the sides and grabbed a hold, squeezing them, pinching and twisting her nipple harder than ever. Kitty grunted and snorted around the big cock she was being forced to swallow. Her cheeks reddened and puffed out hard as she tried to get any air she could, being almost suffocated by the cock he was forcing down her throat. She could feel his wide, spongy head sliding over her tongue, scraping almost negligently along her teeth and going deeper till it came up against the back of her throat. Her tongue slid under the thick, invading shaft, glazing it with her own drool and tried to push or roll it to one side so she could suck even a little oxygen into her lungs. All that seemed to do was excite the man and he gripped her hair tighter and held her hard against his crotch. Her nose was scraped and pricked by his pubic hair and his heavy, cum filled balls slapped at her lower lip and chin.

She could sense that the man who had been in the row behind her was climbing over the seats and getting behind her. As the man sat on her back, still playing with and grabbing her tits, she felt this third man come up behind her. His hands reached around her waist, and she shuddered as she realized he was unbuttoning her jeans. She felt her zipper being pulled down and then he was gripping the tops of her pants and yanking at them, sliding them down over her ass and down to her knees. She grunted and chuffed around the cock still filling her mouth and tried as best she could to kick out at whoever the man was behind her but with her other abuser straddling her, she didn't have much leeway to move. She ended up shaking her feet and legs and the man pulled at her jeans and she felt them come off completely. Meanwhile she was still forced to slobber and suck on the hard cock in her throat. She gagged and spit, but he just held her head and thrust in and out deeper and faster.

Ralph's heart was pounding, and his head was reeling. He had torn off Kitty's shirt and the two men beside her had pushed her down on all fours in the aisle. He acted without forethought. He jumped over the row of seats and came up behind her. Kitty was sucking on the first man's cock while the second fellow straddled her back and was playing with her enormous tits. She was moaning around the cock in her face and Ralph could hear soft slurping and squishing noises as the man thrust into her mouth at a frenzied pace.

His cock was rock hard in his own pants, and he had to do something about this. He was behind her, and he didn't think she had seen that it was him yet. He reached around her waist and started undoing her jeans, pulling them over her beautiful, round and jiggling ass and down off her legs. Then once he had them off, he undid his own pants and dropped them as well. Then he knelt behind Kitty as she struggled and groaned between the two men. He slid his hands over her thick, round ass, squeezing her cheeks. He shivered as he felt her warm ass flesh beneath his hands. He gripped her tight on the hips and brought his raging hard-on forward, pushing the head of his cock up against the flared, warm folds of her pussy. He was surprised to feel dampness as he stroked his cock against her slit. She was getting off on this. He braced himself and with a single deep breath, thrust into her. His cock pressed hard against her folds and spread them as it entered her. It was tight and damp and warm, and it felt like heaven to Ralph.

Kitty jumped, or at least tried to as whoever was behind her pressed his cock up against her most intimate hole and thrust hard, shoving himself deep into her pussy. She grunted loudly but even so the noise was muffled by the cock she was gagging on and the sound of the movie going on. All around her she could hear the cries and moans of the woman onscreen as the men had their way with her. And Kitty's own garbled mewls and groans were mixed into that soundtrack. Now the fellow behind her was starting to pull out and slam back in. He wasn't being slow or gentle, more like someone frantic to pummel her deepest wet depths. She moaned as his cock slid up hard against her clit and thrust deep again.

The man straddling her backside and reaching under her to squeeze and pull on her boobs was rubbing his cock along her backside. Her mouth was being fucked hard and fast as was her pussy and the two men seemed to find an unspoken rhythm as one shoved into her pussy, balls slapping against her and the man in front pulled back, sliding his dick along her tongue and pressing it into her cheek, then he would shove forward again, and his thick member would press, once more, up against the back of her throat while behind her the man would pull back, coming almost all the way out till just the tip of his penis was inserted into her. He would slam back in hard and the man in front would pull back. It was almost mechanical as they rode her, pushing and pulling, using her body to get themselves off.

Kitty's mind reeled and mentally she screamed at them to stop. But she was appalled to find that physically she was reacting to all of this stimulation. Her mouth was drooling, and her lips grabbed at and sucked hard along the shaft that was shoved deep into her throat. Her pussy dripped and streamed and clenched hard around the cock filling it and each hard thrust and slam sent shivers or lightning-like sensations rocketing through her.

As her tits were pinched and twisted, she began to pant and whine as heat rose within and she felt the deep, inevitable stirrings of her own orgasm starting to rise. Her tits burned as they were mauled and tweaked but her body reveled in it and sent shudders of pain dashed pleasure throughout her. Then, the man on her back started sliding backwards. He stood up slightly and let go of her tits, placing his hands onto her back. He maneuvered himself back just far enough that partially standing over her, his hard, thick cock trailed along her back and began to slide along the crack of her rounded ass. She could feel him take one hand and guide his cock, pressing it between her rounded globes till the flared tip was scraping across her ass hole.

Kitty began to panic. She had never had anything or anyone in her ass and her pussy was already filled. They couldn't mean to stuff both her holes. She whimpered piteously and tried to shake her head, pleading with them not to do this. Her cries and whines seemed to excite the man who was face fucking her and he groaned and began pumping her mouth faster. Now the man standing over her began to press harder, pushing his spongy, thick cock's head into her ass.

At first, Kitty was too tight, and it refused to open to his pressure, but the man was persistent. He slid one hand between her cheeks and his thumb rubbed up against her obstinate back door. Suddenly Kitty could feel him spit on her ass and his thumb rubbed the saliva and pressed hard against her hole. She groaned as his thumb, slick with spit, pushed through her opening and went deep into her ass. He seemed to rotate and wiggle his thumb in her for a few moments. Then he slowly pulled his hand out and his cock was once again pressed up against her virgin ass.

Ralph was in heaven. His cock was deep into Kitty's pussy, wrapped in her wet, velvet womb. He had never felt anything like this, and he slid in and out, pumping harder and faster as grunted and moaned feeling every amazing sensation that was shuddering through his cock. The man on top of Kitty started backing up towards him. He had lowered his pants to expose himself and now his ass was moving towards Ralph's face. Ralph leaned back but kept thrusting his hips forward and continued to fuck the woman he had spent hours fantasizing about. The fellow stopped as he reached her beautiful, rounded ass and Ralph could feel, more than see, that he was about to try and fill her ass with his cock. Excitement shot anew through Ralph as the thought of Kitty on all fours, every holed filled and pounded, was like adrenaline to his heart. He leaned back even further and humped his own cock faster into Kitty.

Kitty was sobbing now, tears streaming down her face as she gobbled and slurped on the cock wedged deep in her throat. Her mouth spluttered sucked around the shaft trying to get air into her burning lungs. All the while her pussy was being fucked harder with each passing moment and now a white-hot shaft of incandescent fire was filling her ass as the man on top thrust down and entered her from the rear. Kitty almost passed out, the pain was so great and yet, even as she wavered, pain filling her ass, her body was shocked and kickstarted by other sensations exploding through her. Her heart was pounding, her nipples pulsed and ached, her pussy felt like it was trying to twist the cock that filled it and pull it off.

Her whole body shook, and her orgasm flared bright hot and mind-alteringly wild as it rose and washed over her in an instant. One moment it was a deep, building pressure within her and the next it grabbed her by the scruff of her neck and shook her entire body. Kitty screamed and bounced and twisted under the three men as they filled her holes and made her airtight, pressing deeper into all of her places and holding her tight between them.

The gyrations her body went through rose through all three of the men and encouraged them to pump faster and harder. Hands began to slap at her ass. Her hair was twisted and pulled to keep her sucking. Her pussy was pounded, and her ass was spiked deep with white hot sensations, pain mixed with a deep, throbbing pulse of pleasure. Kitty had never experienced anything like this in her life. She couldn't think, couldn't focus on anything except the brilliant, awful, wonderful sensations that plowed through her body and shook her to her core. Her orgasm peaked and flooded her entire being, but the men weren't done, and they kept up their triple penetration on her, filling and fucking everyone of her holes. Her orgasm wouldn't stop and kept rising and falling and rushing upwards once more. Kitty was on the verge of sensory overload.

Ralph was shaking and spasming as never before. He was reaching his limit and as Kitty thrashed and rocked around the three men, Ralph couldn't hold out any longer. With a strangled cry, he slammed deep and held himself there, fully enveloped by her warm, pulsing cunt and began to shoot his load. Spears of thick, hot cum shot out again and again as he unloaded everything into her waiting womb. He had never cum so hard or so much in his life. It was ecstasy.

Now the man whose cock Kitty was throating began to shiver and groan. He gripped Kitty's head with both hands and slammed three hard, rough thrusts deep into her throat. His cock twitched and swelled and then he was shooting thick, creamy streams of cum deep into her throat. Kitty's gag reflex took over and she swallowed and gulped without actual thought as she tried to prevent herself from choking. The cum was sweeter and a bit smoky and it had an oily, slick substance to it as it filled her mouth, rolling over her tongue and sliding down her throat. She gulped mouthful after mouthful, swallowing it all with only a few scattered drops spilling back over her lips and dripping down her chin.

Kitty was still caught in the terrible, wonderful throes of her own climax, shaking and crying, pussy clenching, swallowing cum and trying to just hang on to whatever sense of reality she could. Then, she felt the thick iron cock in her ass slam even deeper and the pain and beauty of that thrust sent her once more over the edge even as that cock began to shoot burning streams of spunk deep into her ass. It filled her and squelched back up along her anal canal and squirted out around his cock as he kept stretching her out and fucking her ass.