Truth or Dare - Dare 01:The Cinema

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They all three kept up their pounding of her holes for another minute or so, bringing yet one more senses-shattering wave or orgasmic bliss to Kitty's over used and exhausted body. Her mind was a blank, without the capacity for rational thought. She simply rode her climax and whimpered and cried and grunted between the three men. Then, almost as if by some unspoken, telepathic agreement, the three of them stopped their thrusting and pumping and for a moment, just held themselves still in her. Kitty could feel each of the three men begin to soften and shrink and a part of her felt a strange sense of loss as they pulled slowly out and moved away.

Kitty was panting, breath coming in deep, wet, heavy gasps. She knelt there on the sticky, slick theatre aisle, trembling and trying to regain her senses. Two of the men pulled up their pants and moved a seat or two away and sat back down, as if nothing extraordinary had just happened. She couldn't see him, but she heard seats shift and squeak as the third man climbed back into the row behind them and moved off. She continued to kneel there, hunched on all fours as she began to get her breathing back under control. Her mind was whirling with thoughts and emotions. What should she do now? Should she call out? Scream at the men? Yell for help? She couldn't put the pieces together. She had been forcibly taken by three strangers and raped in a darkened theatre. But she had also experienced the most powerful, amazing orgasms of her life. The two things seemed at complete opposition with each other.

She finally felt enough strength return to pull herself up onto a chair. She leaned down and felt around till she got a hand on her jeans. Not without some difficulty she pulled them on and buttoned them back up. Her shirt was somewhere on the seats, and she had to do a little more searching for that but eventually she found it and pulled it back on. She was still somewhat dazed and didn't even bother looking for her underwear. She sat in the theater seat, her heartbeat finally slowing down. Her nipples still pulsed and ached, her pussy felt damp and oddly empty. Her ass still burned and throbbed but it was evolving to an almost pleasant feeling.

Onscreen, the men had the babysitter tied to a bed with rope and they were filling her holes, fucking her wildly as she thrashed and moaned, a huge smile on her face even as they filled her in every way possible. Kitty stared blankly at the scene and idly wondered what it would be like to be tied up like that and have men using her. She shook her head and banished that thought immediately. Why had that even crossed her mind. She was just raped, and it was horrible and degrading, wasn't it?

Finally, she had herself under control. She stood up, her legs still a little shaky and moved down the aisle. She looked for Ralph and found him at the end of the aisle, seemingly absorbed in the film. She sank down in a seat next to him.

"Everything all right Kitty?" He asked as she sat down. Kitty just looked his way and nodded slowly.

"I... think we've been here long enough, haven't we?" She asked quietly. "It has to have been four hours by now."

Ralph turned his head and smiled to himself. It had only been a couple of hours, but he thought he had gotten everything he needed and Kitty had certainly done enough to satisfy the dare. His cock twitched slightly as he thought about her naked and panting beneath him and the other men.

"Yeah, I think so. You want to go?" He looked at her and tried to give Kitty his most thoughtful smile. Kitty nodded and stood up.

"I do. This really isn't my kind of place. But..." She paused thoughtfully for a moment. "I guess it's an experience I'm glad I had." Then she motioned Ralph to stand and the two of them left the theatre.

To Be Continued in Part 2: Kitty's Revenge, or Wendy's Dare.