Truth or Dare in the Student House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Jason's turn, "Lisa could you give me a truth?"

Lisa rolled her eyes dramatically "me being chosen to dish it out again? Fine okay... Jason, did Kelly and JJ's little performance there give you a hard-on?"

Jason shook his head, "truthfully, no."

I felt a little embarrassed, I guess feet freaked him out or something. Or maybe I'm just not his type.

Lisa shook her head "I think you're out the game, I can see the outline of a hard cock in your pants, you enjoyed that!"

Jason looked kinda embarrassed and said "I did enjoy it... you asked if it gave me the hard-on and it didn't, I already had it."

Lisa looked at Jason, then at Ellie and said. "Oooh Oooh you liked the David-Ellie show earlier! That's what got you warmed up! Or was it me sat in my bra? Or Savannah over there in her underwear? Guess you'll have to keep that hard-on then, because it's another round done and you know what that means! Another item of clothing everyone- Kelly what's up?"

I had gotten up and stood in the middle of the circle whilst Lisa teased Jason. I had decided that to keep playing, I'd have to make my gender identity clear, I was nervous, my heart poudning out my chest and I was looking down, tears in my eyes as I spoke. "Guys... if I keep going I'm gonna have to tell you something... and you may not want me here after it... and I'll go in my room if it's a problem."

Savannah spoke up "Kelly you don't have to do this, it'll be fine."

I shook my head "Savannah I've already went too far... I don't wanna upset anyone."

JJ looked so worried, "Kelly what's up? You can tell us anything it's okay..."

I couldn't speak the words I desperately wanted to communicate. I reached back and unzipped my dress, letting it fall to the floor, I heard the boys gasp as I stood in my bra and panties, my erect cock stretching my panties.

I looked at the floor and braced myself...

Silence filled the room as the boys stared at me, it felt like an examination, they must have been wondering how did we miss this?

I felt hands on my body, a hug from behind, Savannah was hugging me. She looked over my shoulder at the boys and said "if any of you have a problem with this you must leave now."

The boys all shook their heads.

"Not a problem" Jason said.

David just said "no... not at all."

JJ actually smiled "definitely not an issue, it's not the 1980s, we're mature enough to respect all gender identities."

I looked across the room at genuine warm and accepting faces, I couldn't believe all these people, athletic guys on football teams, more nerdy types, cheerleaders, all completely accepting of me. My dream of existing both as Kelly and my male side James seemed to be coming true. This moment was beautiful, even if it happened moments after I was doing some pretty sexual stuff and no doubt was about to do a whole lot more.

I felt a wave of relief wash over me, having this over meant I could really enjoy myself now. I went and sat back down, Lisa spoke up removing the attention from me and moving things on:

"Okay guys, I'm proud of you for your maturity. Now you get to see some tits!"

Lisa unhooked her bra and it dropped to the floor, her cute tits hung freely and the room couldn't take their eyes off them.

Savannah spoke up "you know what, fuck it let's stop messing around. No more truths, only dares, and everyone get down to your boxers or panties!"

Lisa nodded "yeah this is taking too long, you heard the lady."

The boys all got down to just their boxers, Ellie did too, revealing her huge tits freely. Savannah's tanned tits were also on display, and I could see the erect cocks in all the boys boxers.

Everyone sat back down. This round would be intense.

It started with Lisa, who chose Jason to giver her a dare.

Jason thought for a moment and said "I dare you to make your nipples hard."

Lisa smiled and took each of her breasts in her hands, squeezing them before she started teasing her own nipples, they grew hard between her fingers and she let out a soft sigh of pleasure. Everyone was enjoying her little performance.

She took her hands away and everyone could see her erect nipples, her dare was complete.

Next was Ellie, she chose me to give her the dare.

"Ellie, I dare you to masturbate like you said you did in your truth earlier, you can leave your panties on."

Ellie blushed red "fuck me" she said, she shook her head.

I thought she was about to decline, but she closed her eyes and her right hand was over her panties, she started rubbing her pussy, the light blue material under her hand darkened as her wetness became apparent.

She couldn't help herself, she moaned slightly, we were all kinda drunk now too, so self control was pretty low.

Ellie had one hand squeezing her own breast, occasionally pinching her nipple, and one was now under her panties, playing with her pussy.

Savannah spoke up "shows over my god Ellie."

Ellie blushed and her hands returned to cross over her huge tits.

Next was Savannah, she chose Lisa, who was sat with her still erect nipples on show, it looked like she was horny, as she kept shifting and placing a hand on her pussy occasionally.

"Let's ramp this up, Savannah pick someone to lick your pussy, in front of all of us"

Savannah's eyes twinkled "fuck yes, Kelly come eat this pussy, you owe me after I sucked your cock earlier."

I blushed as the room gasped and Savannah laid in the middle of the circle before hooking her thumbs under her panties and sliding them down her long tanned legs.

She dropped her panties to the floor before spreading her legs wide, her glistening pussy on display to the room, she was smooth shaven, and her swollen clit revealing just how turned on she was.

I knelt in front of her and kissed up her legs, my ass was up in the air as I was on my knees bent over kissing up to her pussy. When I reached her clit I took it into my mouth and began to lick and suck it, Savannah moaned with relief, she was finally being pleasured.

I was all too aware that I was also on display, my ass was facing JJ, who could make out my balls and fully erect cock under my panties, my pale thick butt was there for the taking, in this position my asshole was gaping under these panties, eager for someone to spread my ass cheeks and play with it.

Savannah moaned louder as I started tongue fucking her pussy, she gasped as I swirled my tongue inside her and said "continue with the game... no way am I letting this end soon, and JJ seems to be enjoying watching my pet work."

It was my turn to let out a moan, I moaned softly into Savannah's pussy, being called her pet really turned me on. I wiggled my butt, hoping to give JJ a nice sight.

I heard JJ say "I'm sorry I'm gonna have to just dare myself this is too much."

Savannah placed her hand on my head, telling me to keep eating her pussy. I happily obliged, but froze when I felt JJ pull my panties down. My bare ass was now on display, but not for long, as I felt JJ push my ass cheeks apart and stick his tongue in my ass.

"Oh Daddy." I moaned into Savannah's pussy, I looked up and she raised an eyebrow at me, I shook my head and went back to licking her out, I wasn't exactly going to go into "oh yeah I like calling people Daddy/Mommy" right now.

JJ's tongue probed my ass better than I'd ever had before, I kept moaning as I licked Savannah's pussy, and I heard her moan too, she was so wet and tasted so good.

Our tongues were working hard, I became oblivious to what was going outside of our three-way. At one point I looked up, realising other people were in the room. Fuck had I missed a lot.

When our little oral fuck fest began, David had walked over to Ellie and asked her for a dare. Evidently that was a pretty nice dare, as Ellie was on her knees a few feet next to us sucking his cock, she also used her tits to wank his cock while sucking the tip, she was shy but skilled.

I was surprised to see Lisa and Jason sat on the couch, next to each other, but both masturbating as they watched the room. Lisa had one hand on her tit and one was rubbing her pussy vigorously, Jason had one hand rubbing his decent sized cock, the other rubbing his balls.

Savannah slid her body underneath me, so we were face to face, she passionately kissed me. Her hand grabbed my cock, and guided it into her pussy, I moaned into her mouth as I penetrated her.

JJ took this as a signal that foreplay was over, I pushed my whole cock inside savannah and gasped "wait for a sec."

I reached back and pulled my ass cheeks apart, my now wet asshole on display.

"Come fuck your little baby girl JJ." I said, looking over my shoulder and winking at him.

JJ replaced my hands with his own, keeping me spread as he slowly penetrated my asshole, I let out a long moan and squealed when he was balls deep in me. His cock felt amazing, I was tight and it did hurt a little, but that pain faded as JJ started to slide his cock in and out of me, I matched his tempo in Savannah, it was like he was fucking us both.

I'd never experienced pleasure like this, as if my gender confusion wasn't bad enough, I looked like a pretty little girl but was fucking a gorgeous tan woman, I had a rock hard cock yet a muscular sexy man was fucking me and calling me his baby girl.

I was tongue kissing Savannah as we all fucked, Savannah's pussy was so good I'm actually glad JJ's cock hurt at first, I could have cum if it didn't!

"Uh... Kelly?" I heard Jason say, or ask I should say.

He had stood up from the couch after Lisa had left to go suck Ellie's tits as David held her legs and fucked her in missionary on our other sofa. I glanced at the sexy sight of Lisa on her knees, her hand fucking her own pussy as she sucked Ellies tits which bounced a little as David pounded her. Ellie was gonna cum soon, I could hear it in her moans.

Jason was stood with his hard cock facing me, he took a step closer and it was almost mouth level, I realised what he wanted, and so I took his cock into my mouth, it took some adjusting to get the positions right, but as Jason sank his cock into my mouth, all three of us were getting our cocks pleasured in some way, with Savannah on the bottom filled with pride as her pet fucked her while pleasuring two men.

I bobbed my head on Jason's cock to the same rhythm that JJ fucked me and my cock fucked Savannah. This was such a unified fucking it would be beautiful if it wasn't so perverted. Jason's cock tasted so good, I could suck this thing all day.

I felt my balls tingle and knew my orgasm was building, I heard Ellie cum from across the room as David fucked her in doggy, she was rubbing her clit while he pounded her

I could see Lisa had moved, I couldn't figure out where, but then heard her scream "I'm cumming oh fuck!" out of my eyeline to my left, she was fingering herself and smashing her g spot as she stood watching all of us fuck, and her pussy squirted all over my ass and back, lubricating me further for JJ and giving JJ and Jason a sexy show.

Her squirt was warm on my back and this just turned me on more. My balls were tingling and I knew I couldn't last much longer, but Jason had his hands on my head and I couldn't communicate I was gonna cum, so I just moaned and let it happen, I came and filled Savannah's pussy with my warm cum, I heard her really moaning so loud and her pussy gripped me so tightly, it felt like she was having an orgasm but no way she came from me fucking her right?

Savannah moaned underneath me, she was shuddering and I heard her moan "you just made me cum... oh fuck so did you, damn baby girl that's hot"

I just looked down at her gleefully, I'd made Savannah cum! My cock was still hard enough so I kept fucking her, I managed to stay hard thanks to JJ hitting my P spot.

Savannah was panting "you're still hard... my god this is a dream" She swung her head back and let the fucking continue.

JJ was fucking me hard now, his cock felt hot in my ass. He held my hips and started destroying me, he gasped "fuck Kelly, I'm gonna cum, can I cum inside?"

My head had returned to Jason and was bobbing fast on his cock, I loudly moaned an affirmative "mm-hmm!" And JJ didn't take long to let it out.

JJ penetrated deep in me and I moaned "oh!" As he did a single hard deep thrust in me three times, each time unloading a glob of cum in me.

I pulled out of Savannah as JJ withdrew from me, his cum started trickling out my ass and down my balls, and my cum leaked out of Savannah's pussy.

I stopped sucking Jason for a moment to let Savannah out, she got on her knees next to me and started sucking Jason's balls, my hand was rubbing his shaft and I sucked the tip of his gorgeous dick.

Jason moaned "that's some good girls... fuck... I'm cumming."

I jerked Jason off harder as me and Savannah looked up at him, begging him to cum.

"Cum on our faces baby." Savannah said.

I followed suit and pleaded "Come on Jason we are both full of cum now just paint out pretty little faces that's what we need."

That was clearly enough, and Jason grunted and squirted streams of cum over mine and Savannah's faces.

I planted my lips on savannah and kissed her hard, the cum sticking our faces together.

I looked around the room, everyone was finished, exhausted, panting.

I asked Ellie "did you and David finish?"

She smirked and said "yeah... I'm fucking full of cum though!" David looked embarrassed, but Ellie was clearly thrilled.

I laughed and said "me too sister!"

Savannah said "yeah and me, fuck Ellie I hope we are both pregnant, Uni house babies!"

Everyone laughed, this had been amazing. I knew the girls all were on contraception, but that didn't stop the guys exchanging nervous looks. I reassured them "don't worry guys, you ain't gonna ne Dad's anytime soon".

I planted another kiss on Savannah and whispered in her hear "thank you so much for this... I think I love you."

For the first time I think ever, Savannah blushed, she grabbed my hand, and looked me in the eyes.

"I love you Kelly."

Lisa and Ellie pretty much screamed, "aww!" In unison.

Kelly was excited, this relationship with Savannah could be special.

12