Truth or Dare - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You Ok, bud? You went quiet on me," Luke asked teasingly, but also with a hint of interest since Ryan hadn't answered his question for 30 seconds.

"Yes. Yes, I will absolutely spend the night with you." Ryan managed to blurt out his words before stepping over to Luke, grabbing his face and leaning into a kiss.

It was a different kind of kiss than they had shared before. Previously, all the times their bodies met there was a burning fire erupting out as their secret passions were allowed to break free. They had consumed each other's lips as if each kiss might be their last. This kiss was light, full of youthful energy as they felt enlivened by the other's touch.

Luke brought a hand tenderly to Ryan's cheek. He left it there as their lips parted.

"Good," he said simply. His lack of sophistication in the moment was endearing.

Keeping their heads close and planting a new kiss between each breath, Ryan revealed his thoughts: "First, that was maybe the stupidest truth or dare round. Ever. A yes or no question? What is that? But, whatever, you missed your chance to dive deeper. Second, did you ever really have any doubt? Third, I don't know what I'm going to wear. Fourth, and most importantly," Ryan finally took a longer breath and looked adoringly at Luke's face, "Whose bed are we using?"

Luke laughed with an devilish glee as the words came tumbling out of Ryan's mouth.

"Well, first, I'm just an engineer, remember. We're not known for being the most imaginative. Second, you never know? Maybe your mind has changed or maybe you have a date. I didn't want to assume. Third, I don't know what I should wear either." He kissed Ryan, deeper and longer than before, savoring the flavor on his breath, breathing in his aroma. "And fourth, most importantly, my bed. It's bigger and more comfy."

Ryan punched him playfully in the chest and pushed away.

They spent the rest of the day playfully flirting and periodically kissing, but keeping their clothes on. Ryan actually did have some work for his class that he had to get done but he found focusing on the material of his paper to be more challenging than usual.

In the early afternoon, they decided they needed to go grocery shopping (which they often did together anyway) for weekly supplies. While they were out, they didn't hold hands or have any PDA, but an intimacy flowed between them that was apparent to even random strangers. Whenever no one was around, Luke found a reason to put his hands on Ryan's hips or abs, lightly feeling his body. When they turned into the aisle for paper towels, Luke saw that it was empty and pulled Ryan in for a brief hug, firmly gripping his ass, before abruptly letting go and resuming shopping as if nothing had happened.

Ryan found all the touching and flirting exciting, but was constantly readjusting his pants to hide his semi-erect penis. On multiple occasions, he caught several women, and even a few men, staring down at his bulging pants as he would turn to remain somewhat modest.

In the evening, they decided to walk down the street to a local restaurant. It was the kind of place that attracted local professionals and people on business trips, rather than college idiots or families with kids. Luke and Ryan had a table in a darker section of the restaurant that allowed their conversations to go unheard but they were still very much on display.

As Luke took a bite of his fish, Ryan spoke up.

"Truth or dare?" He asked between bites. They had continued joking and playing around most of the afternoon, telling jokes as usual and goofing around.

"Dare." Luke boldly stated, chewing and swallowing his food but looking fiercely back at Ryan.

"I want your underwear." Ryan winked as Luke raised an eyebrow in amusement. "Go into the bathroom, take off your underwear, and bring it back to me."

"Ok, but it's nothing too remarkable, unfortunately." Luke wiped his mouth, set his napkin to the side, and hopped out of his chair. Two minutes later, he popped back down into his seat. He made sure no one was watching and no servers were nearby before setting a his folded underwear on the table. Ryan's eyes quickly took in the bright red color but didn't take the time to appreciate the pattern.

Luke smirked as Ryan blushed, quickly grabbing the material off the table before hiding them in his lap.

"Hahaha. Why are you so uncomfortable? You're the one who dared me." Luke leaned back in his chair and wiggled his hips. "I feel so free now."

Ryan looked down at his prize and his eyebrows rose. What he thought was a pair of normal men's boxer briefs were actually red lacy boy shorts. Luke had lied initially. These would look remarkable on him and he in them.

Ryan glanced up to see Luke chuckling to himself.

"When did you get these? You said Britney took all her stuff." Ryan said discreetly.

"She did. I ordered some for myself." Again, Luke's simple, grounded approach was charming. He took a sip from his gin and tonic and leaned toward Ryan to continue talking under their breath. "I realized I like what I tried last week and I wanted some of my own."

Ryan was speechless. He came to and realized that he and Luke were leaning toward one another, looking like they were about to kiss. Ryan took a drink of water quickly and cut into his food, putting a forkful into his mouth without giving the slightest attention to what he was eating. His mind was elsewhere.

After a bit of silence, during which time Ryan put Luke's panties into his own pants pocket, their waitress came to the table to check in. She was a younger woman, probably in her early 20's like the men at the table. She wore a tastefully low-cut white shirt that showed just a hint of a dark purple bra. She had flirted with them both throughout the evening, laughing at their dumb jokes and leaning further over the table than was necessary to pick up the menus. When she turned to walk away, she paused to check on the table across from them, again leaning over a moment longer than necessary and arching herself to accentuate her assets to the men behind her. Ryan was the first to glance at her backside, considering her long legs that led to her curvy butt, all plain to see given her snug black work pants. She knew what she was doing.

Luke, watching Ryan's eyeline, took the chance to also gaze at the server's form. Because of his predilection for asses, his eyes found hers quickly and he wondered, as he often did, about what her panties might look like.

As she stood up, Luke and Ryan averted their eyes to avoid suspicion. They looked back to one another and both grinned sheepishly. Despite their growing attraction to one another, they both of course recognized beauty and sex appeal in the opposite sex.

"Truth or dare?" Luke whispered, just loud enough for Ryan's ears.

"Dare," Ryan replied. He felt it was appropriate since he had Luke's panties in his pocket. He was hoping it would be a similar challenge, but he was mistaken.

"I dare you to go get our waitress' info by whatever means necessary." Luke had a smug, self-satisfied look on his face, sitting back with his arms folded. Ryan was less entertained. He still had big plans for the two of them tonight and didn't want to get off track.

Nonetheless, a dare is a dare. He waited until the waitress came back to their table to take their dishes before whispering several sentences in her ear while grinning cheekily. She giggled like a schoolgirl, gave a devilish grin of her own to both Luke and Ryan before walking away with their plates and glasses.

"Tough luck, man," Luke started. Ryan held up a hand, quieting his jest.

"Oh no, I'm not done yet." A few minutes later, she came back to the table with the check and a new napkin that she handed to Ryan. He handed her his credit card to pay as she walked away again. She reappeared again to drop off his card before turning her head to Luke.

"Can't wait to hear from you," she said with a sultry smile. Luke was delightfully confused.

"What the hell did you do?" Luke demanded from Ryan as they stepped outside the restaurant into the cool night air.

"Oh, you want to see now? Not doubting me anymore, are you?" Ryan liked being able to tease Luke where he could. He dug his hands into his pocket before pulling out the extra napkin. He tossed it to Luke who unfolded it. In front of his eyes was the name and number of their waitress along with an imprint of her lips kissed onto the fabric.

"What? How did you...?" Luke was incredulous.

"Easy. I told her that you thought she was hot and that you wanted her number. I also told her that you have a great cock you'd like to show her, but that was an unnecessary detail I think." Ryan was very proud of his ingenuity and guile to fulfill the dare. Luke was still in awe as he stuffed the napkin into his pocket.

"Wow. Well done. So back to the house, or do you want to get a drink somewhere?" Luke asked. Ryan had had enough playing around for the evening, plus he was cold. He wanted to get back to the house with Luke to explore the rest of the night.

Without warning, Ryan turned to Luke and pushed him up against the wall near the sidewalk. No one was on the dimly lit neighborhood street to see their moment. Ryan kept his hands on Luke's chest, the two stood eye to eye at nearly the exact same height. Luke brought his hands around Ryan's hips and rested them on his heavenly ass. Ryan kissed Luke deeply, letting their mouths open and tongues weave together as their fiery passion erupted again. Luke's hands pulled Ryan in closer and he could feel Ryan's bulge pushing into his own as their excitement grew exponentially.

"I'll leave it up to you," Ryan replied coyly. He pushed himself away from Luke and walked in the direction of the house, making sure to swing his hips and stride so that his legs and butt were best displayed. He really did enjoy being a tease.

Luke caught up behind him and slipped a hand into Ryan's back pocket, squeezing his bum with each step. Ryan squeezed his glutes just slightly extra to give Luke something more to hold onto.

"Fuck you, you tease," Luke whispered to him as they passed a group of older pedestrians, out for an evening stroll.

"That's coming up, babe," Ryan whispered back. He laughed and took off running across the street, rushing the last block just ahead of Luke to get back to the front door. He unlocked the door and stepped inside, slipping off his jacket and shoes as he acclimated to the warmth. Luke came in behind him and discarded his outerwear as well before closing and locking the door behind him.

"We made it." Luke said, with a hint of triumph and finality in his voice.

"Congratulations," Ryan said. Luke looked at him, confused. "You just went on your first date with a man."

The idea dawned into Luke's mind and a look of realization came over his face. Ryan studied him, examining for signs of shock or panic. He didn't need to worry.

As usual, Luke's pragmatic nature won over; he beamed and looked up at Ryan.

As long as he could remember, Luke could recall finding beauty in both men and women. He could look at a woman's body and appreciate the gentle softness, the beautiful creamy skin, the almond-shaped eyes, and long hair that flowed down her back. He could watch a woman walking and long to run his hands up the back of her legs to cup her curvy butt. He could see a man's form and appreciate the strength in his arms and defined muscles of his chest and back. Having played sports, he had been in enough locker rooms and showers to see men in all stages of undress and never felt odd appreciating the raw masculinity in the lithe bodies before him. But he had always seen the contrast he felt where he was attracted to women, but had previously never wanted to be with a man.

The turn had come months after Ryan moved in. For Luke, the memory was one he revisited often. It was the simplest moment that would become pivotal.

Luke had come home from a long day at work and found Ryan upstairs using his shower. The downstairs bathroom had a plumbing issue and needed the water turned off for a week, so it was an unremarkable event. As Luke went to his bedroom to change from his work clothes, Ryan stepped out of the bathroom wrapped in his towel, holding his laundry. Luke was sitting on the edge of his bed, rubbing his eyes and yawning from exhaustion. Ryan, recognizing the weariness in his best friend, had sat down and rubbed his friend's shoulders and scratched his back. As he did, Luke breathed deeply and in that moment was transformed. As the air filled his lungs, he recognized he was being touched by a man. He could feel the excitement within himself as he smelled the concoction of soap and shampoo with the unmistakable musk of a grown man. When Ryan took his hand off and clapped him lightly on the back, Luke felt an emptiness: he wanted more of a man's touch. He wanted to touch a man as well.

From that moment, going to a gym was a new experience for Luke. His eyes continued to watch as people squatted and lifted. But he found his breath caught when saw a man's powerful muscles mid-exertion. He no longer lusted exclusively for the active bodies of the fit women, but also for the men he saw running, lifting, swimming, cycling.

Of course he had been dating a woman at the time, who he liked, but it was never the type of relationship that was meant to be forever. At least he knew this. It became clearer to him after his moment with Ryan. He began to explore his new lusts in greatest secrecy, finding moments of silence to look at gay and bisexual porn, feeling the fire within him as his eyes greedily examined men's bodies, and wanting to reach through the screen to partake in enjoying another man's flesh so fully.

"Thank you for being my first date with a man. But," Luke gave Ryan a quick kiss, "do I get a prize?"

"Mmmmm." Ryan's smile seemed to come out of his entire body as he kissed Luke's waiting lips, "I have something in mind. But I need a minute to get it ready. Is that ok?"

"Of course. What can I do?" Luke replied.

"Make sure your room is nice and warm. Meet me there in 30 minutes?" Ryan kissed Luke again, slapped him on the butt and walked briskly to his room. Luke headed upstairs to clean a bit. When he heard the shower turn on downstairs, he decided he should do the same. He tried to keep his mind off Ryan's body and what was to come. Every time he pictured Ryan, especially from their recent experiences this morning and last weekend, he could feel his penis perk to life. If he was by himself and not readying himself for anything more, he would have happily grabbed some lotion and relieved his building tension. But not tonight. Tonight, he wanted to be all ready for Ryan.

He shampooed and conditioned his hair quickly before soaping himself all over and scrubbing clean. He paid special attention to his privates, wanting to be as clean as could be. He shut off the water and toweled dry. He turned the heat in his room to a comfortable temperature before choosing his evening attire. Ryan had a surprise for him; he wanted to have a surprise for Ryan as well. He opened his drawer and deliberately made his selection.

The second-hand on the clock moved too slow. Luke kept looking up, hoping that more time had passed or that Ryan would just be early. He settled himself in his bed, tucked warmly under a couple layers of blankets with the lights turned low around him. It was very cozy, but there was no danger of him sleeping.

After an eternity, he heard a faint knock on the door.

"Who is it?" Luke called. Ryan opened the door and stepped inside. He was wrapped in his bathrobe. He closed the door behind him, although there was no one else who would come inside, and turned to face Luke.

"I'm all yours tonight," Ryan said, standing at the foot of the bed. He turned away as he untied his robe, letting it fall behind him to the floor. Luke let his eyes devour every inch of bare skin before him. With relish, he took in the tone of Ryan's shoulders and upper back, flexing lightly as he stretched his arms overhead. The light of the room danced on Ryan's skin, illuminating the contours of his lower back and spine.

Luke's eyes were smoky with desire as he stared at Ryan's glorious backside. Ryan knew of Luke's adoration of all asses and his burning fetish for thongs. That was why he had, last weekend, chosen the white g-string for Ryan to wear. Taking this as inspiration, Ryan stood for Luke in nothing but a cherry red lacy thong that hugged the curves of his hips. Luke felt his jaw lag open and his tongue loll as Ryan curved seductively toward the floor, displaying his body in full glory as he picked his robe from the ground before setting it on the bed-post.

Ryan turned slowly toward Luke, giving ample time to enjoy the silhouette of his body as he perked his butt backward. He finally faced directly to Luke who was entirely lost for words. His eyes resumed their journey over Ryan's body. From across the bed, he felt he could feel the heat from Ryan's chest and abs. His eyes migrated down to Ryan's hips where his panties hugged tightly, but the outline of his growing penis formed in the front as the tension grew.

"What do you think?" Ryan said in a whisper. Before the sound of his voice, Luke had been in a lusty haze, lost in Ryan's body. As the previous weekend had felt like a rush to please one another, this moment unwound to allow them to savor the delicacy.

"I think you are so sexy, Ryan." Luke said it with the confident simplicity that Ryan loved about him, that let him know it was the honest truth. "Now are you ready for your surprise?

Ryan's eyes widened and a smile formed. He had given so much thought to this moment, to being what Luke would want in a lover. He hadn't thought about reciprocation. Luke pushed the covers back and hopped onto his knees. He lacked Ryan's ability to subtly tease.

Now it was Ryan's jaw that fell open. While Ryan had maintained his general fitness through exercise and was often regarded as being fit and in good shape, the body in front of him was that of a god. He thought he had memorized Luke's body when he had the chance last week. Somehow, in just several days, Luke was even more chiseled than Ryan remembered. His abs and pecs shone. His deltoids and biceps rippled.

He was on both his knees in the middle of the bed in a mint green thong that clung to his body as though it was painted on. Mint green was Ryan's favorite color, as Luke very well knew. Clearly, he had planned for this moment.

Unable or not wanting to hide it, Luke's cock had grown to half-mast and his panties hung on for dear life to contain it.

"Truth or dare?" Luke said seductively to bring Ryan back down to earth.

"Truth," Ryan said without thinking as his eyes continued to devour Luke's form.

"What is your deepest fantasy?" Luke's voice was barely over a whisper, but in the silence, it was the only sound to Ryan's ears.

"You." Ryan answered, still without thought. He looked up into Luke's eyes, knowing he had just revealed himself. The flame exuded from Luke's entire presence let Ryan know his feelings were reciprocated.

Ryan stepped around to the side of the bed as Luke turned. The lovers embraced, their lips found their match as their hands ranged the body of the other, tenderly exploring every undulation of muscle, every nook.

Luke's hands locked firmly on Ryan's ass. His obsession with thongs had been longstanding and he curved his fingers under the strings to grip the firm glutes. Ryan leaned his body onto Luke's as he wrapped his arms around, letting his fingers dig into his lover. The last week had only heightened his need.

Ryan inhaled deeply, taking in the full scent of Luke. It was the purest masculine. But clean and warm and inviting. Ryan wanted to breathe this in forever.