Truth or Dare - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, he felt his feet leave the carpet below him as Luke hoisted him up and tossed him onto the bed. Luke pounced on top and let his weight rest on Ryan as the bodies became inseparable again. Luke's tongue found Ryan's neck and he sucked gently as their hips connected. Ryan knew his own dick was fully erect and he could feel Luke's mass as well. His needs would be fulfilled soon.

Luke kissed his way down Ryan's body, tasting the mix of soap and sweat and lust. He gripped the strings of Ryan's thong to lower it down, recognizing it was compressing his bulge. To his surprise, Ryan protested.

"Let me." Ryan pushed Luke back and turned onto his stomach, then pressed onto all fours. He wanted Luke to enjoy his body. "Touch me. Wherever you want, touch me."

He felt Luke's hands again close on his ass as he arched his back and leaned towards his heels. He felt Luke's hips with his firm cock push into his backside. Luke rubbed Ryan's back and shoulders onto his arms as their hips gyrated together. Ryan reached back and grabbed Luke's hand, placing it firmly back on his glutes as he ground his ass-crack onto Luke's prick. Luke let out a low moan that could have been a whimper as his body ran weak.

In an act of mercy, Ryan hooked a thumb to his panties and began to pull them down, revealing his body fully. He was smooth as silk from head to toe.

Luke was drunk with lust. He greedily licked Ryan's back from his spine to the crack of his ass. The faint sweat tasted salty but only enhanced his yearning. His hands pulled Ryan's naked body back toward him as he smelled the sweet aroma that rose from his lover. He felt overwhelmed with the riches of Ryan's flesh.

Ryan rose onto his knees directly in front of Luke's body. He turned his shoulders and neck so that they could lock lips again. Ryan continued to gyrate his naked hips into Luke, who was still wearing his flimsy material. He reached behind him and grabbed Luke's swollen member, stroking fondling its length. Another whimper emerged from Luke as Ryan squeezed his swollen balls. It was remarkable how full they felt to Ryan when he thought he'd emptied them earlier today.

He finally turned around to kneel face to face with Luke. He brought his palm again to Luke's erection but slipped it under the soft material. A smile crept onto his face, recognizing the care shown to find a piece of lingerie in Ryan's favorite color. He massaged Luke's cock with one hand as they kissed fervently while the other reached around to grasp his magnificent ass. He let his fingers wander toward the crease and used one finger to rub around Luke's hole. It seemed this was even more exciting to Luke as his cock seemed to grow longer and jumped to attention. Gently, Ryan probed Luke's hole, loving the rapid breathing and soft moans that this drew. He thought about pushing a finger in, but figured he should wait to talk about this more. Another time.

When he felt he couldn't survive another moment, Ryan broke the kiss abruptly. He pulled his hand away from Luke's asshole and pulled his thong down. He forced Luke to lay down before pulling the underwear the rest of the way off his ankles before doing the same to his own. Finally naked. As much as Ryan loved the tease of lingerie, he needed to reach the finish line.

With Luke still on his back, Ryan threw himself on top. He sat his hips just below Lukes so that their penises were in contact. He pulsed his hips forward and backward, keeping enough friction to stimulate. Luke pulled him down for a deep kiss. They tried to communicate with their bodies the passion that words couldn't describe.

Ryan reached a hand underneath himself to hold his and Luke's cocks. Luke was bigger by an inch or so, but he grabbed hold and stroked them together. Luke's breathing was ragged and deep as he was taken to new levels of intimacy and pleasure.

"Your body is so incredible," Luke whispered between kisses, "So sexy. My god."

"I want you inside me," Ryan whispered back. "I need you."

"I'm yours," Luke returned.

Ryan pushed himself away. He needed to get his lips on Luke again. He loved pleasing a cock. The feel within his mouth was enough to bring him to orgasm by itself many times. But the ability to please his lover, someone who he truly cared about and who returned the affection was paramount for Ryan. He kept hold of Luke's penis as he shifted his own body. Resting on his heels, he brought his mouth to Luke's swollen member. With eagerness, he took Luke fully between his lips in one drawing a gasp of excitement.

"Mmmm, you're so incredible at that. God, you're so sexy," Luke's body seemed to vibrate with Ryan's mouth attached at his hips. Ryan's free hand ran its way over Luke's chiseled trunk, keeping them glued together in a steady rhythm. Ryan worked faster, eager to satisfy and eager to fulfill another yearning.

"Ry, slow down," Luke said in a soft plea. "I don't want to finish too fast. I want to enjoy every bit of you."

Ryan recognized he was again rushing when there was no need. Hearing his own nickname from his best friend (and lover), pulled him back to the moment. He looked his eyes up to see Luke gazing down at him. His pace slowed. Their eye contact never broke or wavered. Luke's hips bucked slowly into Ryan each time Ryan took more of Luke's shaft into his mouth. Luke's cock emerged slicker each time with more saliva.

Finally, when he would either have to stop himself or orgasm, Luke pulled himself free of Ryan's oral hold. He pulled his lover up by the shoulders for a wet kiss.

"Can I make love to you now?" Luke asked, looking Ryan in the eyes.

"God yes. Do you have...?" Before Ryan could finish, Luke opened a drawer next to the bed and withdrew an unopened bottle of lube and several condoms. Ryan grabbed the lube while Luke placed a condom over his rigid cock and rolled it to the base. Ryan squirted a palm full of lube onto his hand and rubbed Luke's dick from top to bottom, giving him an abbreviated handjob. The took a small amount of lube on a fingertip and applied it to his waiting asshole. The contact of the cool gel on his sensitive skin made him contract, but he was ready.

Before coming upstairs, Ryan had taken the time to clean himself outside and in, as well as inserting a large plug to stretch him out. He was more than ready.

With both Luke and Ryan lubricated, the only question was how they would start. Ryan took the lead. He stood up on the bed above Luke before turning to face the foot of the bed. He wanted to give Luke the best view possible. He knelt down over Luke's pelvis and grabbed a hold of his waiting dick, holding it straight up to the ceiling. Hovering over, he lowered himself down, guiding Luke toward his waiting hole. Because of his plug, there was only a little resistance as he felt Luke enter him.

"Ohhhhhhhh," emerged from both their lips at the same time as they both realized they had been holding their breath until this moment. Ryan held still, waiting for his internal sphincter to relax so that he could take more. As he finally felt himself let go, he felt Luke slip deeper inside him drawing another deep breath from his lover.

"Ohhh fuck," a small cry came from Ryan's own lips as he felt his body quiver. Luke had hit his prostate. It felt incredible. Ryan gyrated his hips, allowing Luke deeper inside him. He leaned forward to put his hands on the bed and found the angle gave a different sensation inside. He found by moving his hips forward and backward, he could control the depth of Luke's penis within him.

Luke bent his knees up in front of Ryan so that he would have something to hold onto. The added stability let Ryan control himself more and found he was able to go faster and deeper. Luke began to hump his hips into Ryan as Ryan pushed back into him. Luke put one hand on Ryan's leg, pulling him in and keeping him steady, and the other hand on his hips, guiding Ryan's beautiful ass into his dick for every stroke.

After several minutes, Ryan decided he wanted to feel Luke behind him instead of underneath. He rose off his knees and pulled Luke up onto his. Ryan again brought his hips back into Luke's, guiding his cock into himself smoothly. He stayed on his knees, reaching behind him with one hand to pull Luke's hips toward his own while the other hand reached to embrace Luke as they kissed. Luke brought a hand to Ryan's side, still there to steady and guide their joined motion. His other hand wrapped around Ryan's chest, holding him upright as their tongues met.

Ryan's back arched as every stroke brought Luke more inside him. He felt electrified.

A guttural moan escaped his throat and he bit his lip to contain himself.

Luke had other ideas.

"Don't hold back. It's just you and me." The realization struck Ryan. There was no one who was going to walk in. No shared walls. No one to catch off guard to their passion. This insight freed Ryan's mind and was the last barrier from total gratification.

Moans filled the walls, erupting from both men with free abandon.

"Oh yes. Yes, Luke. Fuck me. Fuck me baby!!"

"Oh fuck, Ryan. You feel so good. Holy shit! You're so beautiful"

Ryan's body lost all control. Luke could have done anything he wanted to him with no protest. Luke pulled him in for another deep kiss before pushing him down to rest on his elbows, Ryan's face turned back to look at his lover. Luke's hand gripped Ryan's hips tightly as he pulled him in for each smooth, steady stroke.

"I need you... I need you... Oh god, fuck," Ryan closed his eyes in ecstasy as his body was pleasured deeper again. "Oh god, Luke. I need you on top of me."

Luke let go of Ryan's hips as Ryan rolled from his front onto his back. He pulled his need in toward his chest, lifting his feet high overhead. As Luke settled underneath him, Ryan rested his ankles on Luke's shoulders. Luke pushed the head of his penis back inside Ryan's anus, filling him again.

"Ohhhhh, there. Yes. Yess. Yesss, Luke. Fuck me. Yes baby, please."

The position let Luke push even deeper still into Ryan's willing body. Luke brought his face down between Ryan's feet to kiss him passionately as he fulfilled Ryan's demand. Their lips stayed locked as Luke thrust himself again and again into Ryan's waiting ass.

"You feel so amazing. Your ass is so tight. You're so fucking sexy, Ryan."

Unexpectedly, in a flash Ryan's dick erupted. His cum exploded so violently from his tip that it hit Luke in the chin before another burst landed on Ryan's own lips. Luke reached his head down and licked it off before kissing deeply again, swapping Ryan's seed between them. The intimate act made Ryan cum even more, with subsequent waves of semen spewing without a single finger lain on his cock. His ass hole tensed as his entire body pulsed. His legs shook and pushed Luke down as he truly lost control.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck. Holy shit. I'm... I'm... Oh my God, Luke. Oh my god." Ryan gasped for air. His body tensed. His vision went black. His mouth gaped open as his neck tensed and he arched back on the bed. Luke let his legs down gently and brought his lips to Ryan's neck. He kissed over his body, finding the spots of cum and licking them into his own mouth. He was already getting a taste.

Luke hadn't cum, but seeing his lover and friend have such a violent orgasm was his first priority. He continued to kiss over Ryan's body, giving his still semi-erect penis several small kisses, which seemed to liberate him from his daze. He was still sensitive.

"Did you cum? I'm sorry, I lost all control." Ryan asked, heart still racing furiously but regaining some composure. He writhed his body into the sheets, enjoying the satin smoothness on his naked skin. Luke leaned his body down onto Ryan and folded himself into a kiss.

"No, but that's ok. I don't need to. Seeing you, making you cum like that was something special itself." Luke planted more kisses over Ryan's mouth and neck.

"Mmmm, no, no. That won't do. Do you want to make me happy?" Luke nodded. "Do you want to fulfill my whole fantasy?" Luke nodded again. "Then I want you to cum all over me."

"What? Really?" Luke seemed shocked, which was funny for some reason to Ryan. Ryan started giggling.

"Yep. I want you to take off that condom and cum on my face." Ryan sat himself up on his elbows and held his mouth open with his tongue lolling out. He definitely wanted this.

Luke rolled to his side and pulled the condom off his still firm cock, setting it on the wrapper on the bedside table. He turned back to Ryan who beckoned with one finger toward his face. Luke dropped a small amount of lube onto his palm and then positioned himself over Ryan. He spread the lube over his shaft, which mixed with Ryan's previous saliva to form a very slick blend. Luke put a hand on his cock and Ryan put his hand over the top, as if to help.

"Mmmm, come on. Cum on me. Yes baby. Cum for me," Ryan prompted. His eyes were wide, dancing from Luke's dick to his eyes. The shear excitement was startlingly beautiful to Luke. Seeing this gorgeous man so satisfied with his cock, still yearning to have his seed was monumental. He felt as though someone had struck a match to a short fuse inside him. As the fuse rapidly burned, Luke felt his body begin to lose control. His mind was a blank void. His hand moved of its own accord, or perhaps from Ryan's guidance. He felt he could see the fuse burning ever closer to the powder keg until in a flash he exploded. He could not hear sound. His eyes rolled to the back of his head. Still his hand rubbed his throbbing cock again and again as his hips bucked himself forward.

Luke's semen projected forward with the force of an explosive, shooting directly into Ryan's waiting mouth. The first blast landed on his tongue, the second his cheeks and forehead. More seemed to flow out of him and again Ryan had to wonder where it came from after this afternoon. Cum landed on Ryan's chin and neck, then his chest. When he thought Luke was done, he leaned his head forward and pulled Luke's cock to his lips. He stroked Luke again and found more cum arrived. Luke's body spasmed again, another powder keg exploded and more semen shot into Ryan's eager mouth.

When Ryan had seemingly milked all the cum stored in Luke's cock and balls, he lightly kissed the tip and let it fall from his lips. Luke was gripping the sheets tightly. The bed was a mess from their love making. Luke unmounted Ryan and pulled them up to their knees. He wrapped Ryan tightly and kissed him deeply. His arms pulled Ryan's body close as if he needed the contact to survive. Ryan felt himself rising as the kiss deepened. Throwing his arms around Luke's neck.

Finally, Luke was able to catch his breath and form words.

"Holy shit. You are incredible. Ryan, that was the best orgasm of my life. That was insane." He hugged Ryan again and kissed him deeply.

"That was the best sex I've had my entire life too." Ryan kissed Luke once more before extricating himself. He was excessively warm after the hours long activity. He collapsed onto his side with his head on a pillow.

Luke hopped out of bed to turn off the lights and prop a window open for some fresh air. The room was dense with their aroma and smelled of men and sex. It was intoxicating. Ryan felt the bed shift as Luke collapsed in beside him. Ryan threw an arm and a leg over Luke's body and could feel sleep coming to take him. But before it did, a thought popped into Ryan's head.

"Hey Luke?" He asked softly.

"Mmmhmm?" Came sleepily from the voice just above him.

"What's your deepest fantasy?"