Truth or Dare Takes a Turn Pt. 03

Story Info
Some self realisation for Riley during his time with Luke.
2.2k words
4.36
22k
22

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pull up in Luke's driveway and get out of the car, I retrieve my suitcase from the boot and make my way over to the back door, only to be stopped and greeted by Brent before I can enter the house. Brent leers at me and says "hey there sexy little cocksucker" before he pulls my pants and panties straight off me, locking my cock back in the little pink chastity cage. He takes my suitcase and says "I'll take this to the car for you, go inside and see the others." And with that Brent walks off taking my suitcase, my pants and my panties with him.

I walk inside and am met by the other 4 guys, they inform me that this week will be Luke's week at the lake house and that I am to serve him and obey his every order. Luke then tells me that he is looking forward to our week together but first he needs the guys help to get me ready.

I am lead into Luke's bedroom and told to lay on his bed naked. Already resigned to my looming fate, I strip down and follow their instruction, then they blindfold me and tell me to relax. While they get to work Luke places a pair of headphones over my ears, a recording is playing, telling me to relax and get sleepy, it starts working and I do feel relaxed and as I do, the recording shifts from telling me to relax and be sleepy to telling me that 'I am a good sissy, serving powerful men makes me happy, I love to serve, taking real men's cock is my reward, I will do anything to please a real man and get his cock, I want to make myself pretty for real men, I want to be a pretty sissy.' This plays on repeat over and over again as I feel more and more relaxed and the guys do whatever they want to me.

Eventually I am pulled out of the trance when Luke takes the headphones off me and Tony removed my blindfold. The guys tell me to get up and put on the clothes they've left for me in the bathroom.

As I sit up off the bed I am immediately feeling disoriented and unbalanced, pulled by a weight on my chest, I move my hands up to my chest and can't believe it. I have breasts, large womanly breasts hanging off the front of my body. The guys chime in "Yeah we made a few minor adjustments to bring the sissy out in you, it'll make you look more passable when we're out in public. Now go get dressed already."

I head into the bathroom and find the clothes they've left for me. I pick them up and thats when I notice my hands, they've given me a complete manicure, painting my nails a soft pink and shaping them in a feminine dainty style and they've filled my fingers with rings, my wrists with bracelets. What they've left for me to wear is a tiny little pink thong, a cute pink and white bra, to support my new breasts. A pink crop top that only comes to my belly button, and has the word 'princess' written across it in gold cursive, and a tiny little pink and black tartan skirt that will barely cover my ass as I walk. This is all completed by a pair of pink glittery 2" stiletto heels (a welcomed break from the last pair of heels I had to wear). I put on the outfit and take a look in the mirror, shocked to see that my face has also been made up completely, making me look convincingly feminine. As I put my heels on I notice the guys have also given me a pedicure and made my feet look more dainty and feminine too.

I walk outside and the guys all start wolf whistling and leering at me. Telling Luke how lucky he is to get me to himself for the whole week. Luke walks up to me and whispers in my ear "one last thing, cutie" as he attaches a short glittery pink leash to my collar and leads me out to the car. Luke puts me on the floor of the back seat and attaches my leash to the seat in front, telling me that I am only to kneel or sit on the floor or stand from now on, I am not to use a seat without permission. Luke gets in the car and we drive off.

As we drive Luke puts the radio on in the car, we are both listening to the music for a few minutes, but then Luke presses a button on his steering wheel and all of a sudden the hypnosis session from before starts playing through the back speakers of the car, with Luke still hearing the radio at the front. I can't help but feel relaxed when it comes through the speakers, as I listen to the words it is telling me over and over again. About 15 minutes after the recording started, Luke reaches into his pants and pulls out his cock. I can't help but stare at it and feel instantly hard and horny, straining against my chastity cage, feeling attracted to his cock and feeling like I would do anything to have it. I stare at Luke's cock and listen to the recording for the rest of the drive to the cabin until eventually the car stops.

Luke turns the car off and gets out, coming around to my door and letting me out, hanging onto the leash that's attached to my collar. He leads me over to the boot of the car and tells me to "get the bags sissy boy." I grab two suitcases out of the car and follow Luke inside the lake cabin.

The cabin is smaller than I imagined, with a warm, cozy feel, natural wood panelled walls, a small country style kitchen, comfortable living area with couches and cushions, and a generous sized balcony overlooking the lake. After looking around the main area of the cabin, I am directed by Luke into the bedroom and told to unpack his suitcase into the wardrobe and leave mine in the corner of the room.

I hang and stack Luke's clothes in the wardrobe and as I put the last few items away, I'm startled by what I find in the bottom of his bag. The whole bottom part of Luke's bag is filled with a combination of sexy leather bondage wear, a variety of dildos, cuffs, lubes, gags, plugs and other toys. Along with a few small pink leather outfits which I can only assume are packed for me, a chill runs down my spine as I stack these items in the top shelf of the wardrobe, anticipating what this week will bring.

Once I have unpacked and made the bed for Luke, I am told to prepare dinner. I work my way through the kitchen, familiarising myself with where things are as I chop vegetables and make a salad and grill steaks. I serve up two plates and bring them to the table out on the balcony with a couple of drinks. I set both plates down on the table and await Luke's permission to sit at the table with him. As I await his offer of a seat, Luke picks up the plate with my dinner on it and lowers it beside him, letting the salad slide into a metal bowl on the floor at his feet but not the steak. He drops my cutlery down with it and tells me to eat up, when he's done eating so am I, as then I have to clean up. I eat what I can before Luke is finished and then take the dishes back to the kitchen to clean up.

After dinner Luke watches some TV and summons me over to kneel in front of him on all fours. Expecting he probably just wants to check me out, and not wanting to annoy him, I obey and wind up spending the next half hour being used as a foot rest. Eventually he drops his feet off me. I don't move until Luke tells me to kneel in front of him and give him a foot massage. I start rubbing his feet with my hands, massaging them as best I can. Slowly Luke starts to lift his foot higher and higher until they are at my face. He orders me to suck his toes and lick his feet. I comply, sucking on each filthy toe, one by one, licking my tongue up and down the length of his foot, top, bottom, left foot, right foot until every inch of his feet have been caressed by my mouth and tongue.

After I finished with Luke's feet, he tells me to kneel, as I do he pulls my head into his crotch and tells me to breathe him in, to smell his manliness. A few seconds later he lets my head up and I feel my cock straining against the cage. I hate myself for it but all I can think of is that I want his cock, and as much as I try to convince myself that it's because of the hypnosis recording, I know that it's not, I know that this is something I've always wanted but that I've hidden deep down inside me. Luke snaps me out of it with a slap across the face as he tells me that he wants me to beg for his cock like I mean it. Having realised in the moment that I truly do want his cock, I let it all go and beg him to let me have the thing I desire. I plead with him, throwing all my cards on the table, deprecating my self worth with every word as I beg for his glorious man meat. Eventually he reaches down his pants and unveils his delicious cock to me. He pulls me into him and I start to lick at his tip and fondle his balls, working my way up to taking him into my mouth completely, staring deeply into his eyes as I bob up and down on his tool.

Luke throws some porn on the tv while I suck his cock. I don't pay attention to it until a while later when Luke grabs my leash and pulls me to my feet, he turns me around to face away from him, he lifts up my skirt and pulls the tiny thong out of my ass and to the side. Luke spits into my hole and shoves a finger in, pushing it deep into my hole and then shoving it into my mouth to clean off for him. Luke then grabs both my hips and plunges my ass down deep onto his cock and fucks me hard and deep over and over again. Every now and then as he fucks me, Luke points out that just like in the porn he is watching where the guy is fucking the girl however he likes, I am just a helpless little slut who will do whatever he tells me to. He continues fucking me for about 15 minutes until he squirts his load straight up my hole and pulls me off his cock.

Luke reaches down beside him and grabs a dildo that's only slightly smaller than his cock with a suction cup on the bottom. He sticks it on the floor in front of him and tells me to sit on it. I sit there impaled with my head laying back onto the couch and Luke's balls on my face for a couple of hours while he watches some more tv before getting up for bed.

I follow him into the bedroom and he strips down to his boxers, he grabs the suitcase from the corner and lays it on the bed. Luke grabs a key from his pocket and unlocks the suitcase which I didn't even know had been locked. As he opens it up I realise that nothing I had packed was inside anymore as my eyes are flooded with a sea of pink coming from the inside of the suitcase. Luke fishes around for a bit before pulling out a baby pink chiffon mini negligee with white lace trim that is so short it wouldn't even come close to covering my ass. I strip naked in front of Luke and pull on the tiny little garment. Luke tells me I make a really sexy little girly boy and shoves a cold metal butt plug up my ass and out of the blue plunges his tongue down my throat in a deep passionate kiss before he adds a ball gag with a pink leather strap into my mouth and around my head. He leads me over to the armchair in the corner of the room and tells me to get a good nights sleep because we have a big day tomorrow.

Luke crawls into bed and I am left on the chair, gagged and plugged. As I fall asleep I can't help but feel glad that I decided to play truth or dare a couple of nights ago. To be able to spend time with the coolest guys in school, to get to enjoy their sexual fantasies and be a part of a new adventure. I am looking forward for this to all be over in a few weeks time but for now I decide that I want to enjoy this exciting adventure and explore a new part of my sexuality.

To be continued.