Truth or Dare Takes a Turn Pt. 04

Story Info
Ruby has a transformative day at the salon.
2.7k words
4.47
23.1k
12

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I wake up at around 6 and find a note on my chair and an outfit on the floor in front of me, I also notice my gag has been taken out. It hasn't fallen out though because it's nowhere around me. The note on the chair simply reads. 'Big day today, get dressed, cook breakfast then wake me up with some service with a smile.' Not entirely sure what Luke meant by that last part I ignore it and put on today's outfit, which is slightly more modest than what he has been making me wear. The first thing is a tiny little red thong which I slip into and shiver as it rubs against my plug. Then I pull on some pink tights and a purple tulle mini skirt that comes to my upper thigh but is longer than the skirts I've been wearing and I squeeze my feet into some purple 3"heels. Finally I slip into my hot pink bra and pull on a white low cut blouse with purple flowers on it and I head into the kitchen.

In the kitchen I prepare a breakfast of bacon, sausages, eggs, beans and toast and brew a fresh pot of coffee. When everything is ready I head back into the bedroom to awake Luke. When I walk into the room I finally understand the last part of the note when I see my gag sitting on Luke's bedside table, indicating he had removed it, along with the massive tent in his blanket. Service with a smile meant that Luke wanted me to wake him up with a blowjob.

I kneel beside the bed and pull away part of the blanket covering Luke's very naked body. I lean over the bed and slowly move my mouth closer to his thick, beautiful cock. Slowly I inhale his scent and wrap my lips around his cock, starting to slide my head up and down his shaft inch by inch, as I bob up and down I get into a rhythm and begin to increase both my speed and depth. Suddenly as I start to get further down Luke's shaft I feel a hand on the back of my head pushing and holding me down further on the massive cock. "I'm glad you got my message baby" he whispered in my ear as I struggle for oxygen. Eventually he lets me up and I take a deep breath before engulfing his cock with my mouth once again and bringing Luke to a climax. As he prepares to cum he holds my head down and tells me it's time to eat my breakfast up.

After swallowing rope after rope of his hot, salty cum I thank Luke for feeding me his delicious seed after letting his cock slip back out from my throat. Luke doesn't respond, he simply gets out of bed and attaches the leash onto my collar and leads me on my knees into the kitchen where he consumes his breakfast as I kneel beside him. Once he is finished eating Luke, still naked grabs a tall glass off the bench and moves it down below his waist. He unleashes his warm golden piss into the glass, filling it to the brim before passing it down to me and telling me to "drink up slut it's a big day for you today and you'll want to be hydrated."

The first few mouth fulls of his piss taste awful, it's salty and smelly and hot down my throat but as I drink more I start to get used to it and manage to drink his golden fluid far more easily, downing the whole glass in no time. After which Luke emerges from the bedroom clothed and drags me out by my leash and into the car.

Luke puts me on the floor under his seat and then straddles me with his legs around either side of me. Luke shuts his door and we drive off. As we take off Luke reaches into his pants and pulls out his big delicious cock. I lean over it and take him deep down my throat, I suck up and down his shaft as he moans and drives. Feeling like a total slut I keep sucking until we eventually come to a stop. Luke pulls at my hair and slides me off his cock. As my lips part from his tip Luke holds my head firmly over his cock as he erupts his hot sticky load all over my face.

We get out of the car and Luke grabs hold of my leash and starts walking, with me in tow. I try to wipe some of the cum off my face but Luke swats my hand away hard before I can. As we turn around I see that Luke has brought me to a beauty salon. We walk inside and I am immediately feeling humiliated, being in public dressed like a little sissy with Luke's cum splashed across my face. I feel like the eyes of every woman in the salon have been drawn to me. Luke points to a seat in the waiting area and directs me in a bit very quiet tone to "sit there and wait for me slut!" I take a seat and Luke walks up to the reception desk and talks for a few minutes, meanwhile I am feeling more and more eyes turning my way, making me just want to shrink away into nothingness. I must have closed my eyes for a minute to escape because the next thing I look up and see is that Luke isn't at the reception desk anymore and his car isn't out front either. Luke was gone.

A few minutes later I am greeted by a very beautiful woman and told to follow her around to the back of the salon. We head down a small narrow hallway and into a small white room. Once I step inside the woman shuts the door and tells me to sit down. I take a seat and she comes around beside me and wipes the cum off my face with her fingers and shoves her fingers into my mouth as she leans over and whispers in my ear "masters orders." I lick and suck all the cum off her fingers and swallow my masters cum before she tells me to stand and remove all my clothes. I peel off my top, undo the clasp on my bra and slip off my skirt. Finally as I peel off my thong I notice the smirk forming on the salon girls face as she sees my caged cock with my balls hanging below aching for release. The woman walks behind me and all of a sudden I feel the collar which has been locked on me for the last few days slip off my neck.

As I stand there, naked, the only thing left on my body are my cage and my plug, the woman removes the plug, shoves it into my mouth for a brief moment before tossing it down with the rest of my clothes.

She leads me out of the small room and into another larger room, filled with all kinds of gadgets and gizmos. I am sat down in a big chair and the woman again whispers to me "this is the day you become a real sissy ruby, enjoy it" I don't know what she means by that but figure that I'll soon find out. The woman leaves the room and then a few other beautiful women return just a few minutes later.

They walk in and surround me and strap me into the chair I am sitting in, restricting practically all of my movements before they start to wax my whole body from head to toe. I scream out in pain with every pull of the strips, even with little hair on my body to start with it is still an incredibly painful process. Once I think they are done with my whole body the women spread open my cheeks and continue the process of waxing every bit of my ass and hole, while they finish on my ass, another of the women remove my cage from my cock, I get instantly hard being out of the small pink restraint but get no pleasure from it at all as the women don't touch my cock at all, just leaving it pointing straight up in the air as they wax all around it leaving me with not a single strand of hair on my body below my eye lashes.

The 4 women who had just finished torturing me step away for a moment and put the waxing equipment away before returning to me with a device in each of their hands. I have no idea what these devices are but they each start running them up and down every inch of my body, as they do my body feels like it's being electrocuted, like 1000 tiny needles are stabbing into every part of me over and over again. While it is less painful than the waxing it is still unpleasant. I look at one of the women who is working on my arms and ask what they are doing. "Laser treatment" she responds "you won't have to worry about shaving or waxing your body for a very long time after this." I can't believe it - I will never be able to go back to looking like a real masculine guy again after this. They continue the treatment as thoughts of never having hair on my body again spin around and around in my head.

After the laser treatment the women put my cage back on and place a pair of small goggles over my eyes. I am unrestrained and lead blindly to another area of the room and later down. I feel a lid being shut over me and everything is dark and quiet. Then I slowly feel it getting hotter and see a light glow on the outside of my goggles. I lay there waiting for something else to happen but it doesn't. I am left there for what feels like a few hours until eventually the lid is lifted and my goggles removed by the same woman that greeted me originally and I realise that they had left me in a solarium and I have a new golden tan spreading over my entire body.

I'm lead back to the chair and strapped back in. This time I am blindfolded as well. I can feel a few more women come and go and a strange chunky device placed in my mouth for a while. In amongst the near constant poking and prodding at me I also feel a sharp pain on both my ears, knowing how it felt the first time I realise that they had re-pierced my ears, but twice this time. I can also feel a jabbing pain in my ankle. Once the blindfold and restraints are removed I am taken to a mirror and notice immediately the two ear rings in each ear. The first in my left is a stud inscribing the word "sissy", in the right, a stud that says "slave". The second in each ear is a pair of silver hoops that are designed to look like a chain. I then notice that my original breasts the guys glued on me have been removed and a far more convincing set of breasts which look like they could be a natural part of me have been put in their place, larger and heavier also than the originals.

The final two things I notice are more subtle and I only notice them because I remember feeling things happening in those areas. The first is that my teeth are a shiny and sparkly white and my lips also look a lot more plump and full and the final thing is a small tattoo wrapping around my left ankle with the letters 'L . T . L . S . B' (Luke . Tony . Leroy . Sammy . Brent) in cursive and on the other ankle , the words 'service forever'. At that moment I fall on my knees and break down. I had been branded, I am owned, they own me. All I can think is that I am in way over my head with these guys and yet somehow I still love it and want to serve them. It doesn't make sense and yet it's what I've secretly wanted for so long, I guess it all just became real to me though.

I sob for a few minutes before one of the women steps over and places her hand on my shoulder and says softly "I'm sorry ruby I know this is a lot for you to go through at once but I promise you will be happy when we are done. We need to continue your beauty treatment now so we can have you ready when your master returns". She helps me up off the floor and back into the chair. The final procedure takes about an hour and the women all work on different parts of me at the same time. One is giving me a manicure, the other a pedicure and some kind of foot therapy that is meant to help me walk better in heels. Another woman is ripping out all of my hair extensions and replacing them with new ones which she explains to me use a new technology that, when glued onto my head allow new hair to grow through the glue and form a chemical genetic bond, essentially making the extensions a part of my real hair within a couple of weeks. The final woman is plucking, prodding and painting all over my face, giving me a total facial makeover.

When they all step away from me this time they let me up and I walk over to the mirror. I instantly notice that I am taking smaller, more dainty steps, swaying my hips as I walk and when I get in front of the mirror I am shocked that I look like a real woman except for the cock locked up in front of me. As I notice that I also notice I don't see my balls anywhere and I feel around for them, panicking that they're gone. The women all start laughing at the sight of me searching for my testicles until one of them pipes up "relax, your little boys are still kicking. They're just tucked up away inside you for now. You won't need them for a little while so we thought we'd simplify your look a little bit. Make you a sexier little sissy for your men" I nod at her explanation, albeit still a bit stunned as I am lead back into the smaller room I started in where I am instructed to put my clothes back on. I notice that as I put my clothes on I feel instantly turned on at the feeling of them rubbing against my skin and I feel way more confident and sexy to look like I do out in public. I also notice that my underwear is a lot more comfortable now my balls aren't being pulled at by the thong and my bra fits a lot better on my new breasts.

I am lead back into the main room where I can see master Luke waiting for me. He stands up as he sees me coming towards him and puts his hand out to receive something from one of the girls. I don't see what it is until he walks over to me and locks my collar back onto my neck and attaches my leash right there in front of everyone and says "there's my sexy little cock sucking sissy slave, the girls did an amazing job with you - you look like the perfect little sissy now! Do you like the new you ruby?" He asked.

I respond with a big grin "yes master I love being able to look this sexy and feminine for you, I can't wait to suck your cock and get fucked in my new body" as we walk back to the car and hop in, driving back to the cabin as night begins to set in around us. Tonight is going to be fun...