Truth or Dare with My Three Aunts Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh, no." This time it was me putting my foot down. "No way... I know how Truth or Dare goes. I wind up telling a bunch of stuff or doing a bunch of stuff I never would otherwise, and then you guys go and blab around the family!"

"Oh, no Jack, we'd never do that." Kelly looked at me earnestly. Apparently, the idea of breaking trust was something she took very seriously. "Would we, girls?"

"Scout's honor," said Nadine, holding up two fingers. Tammy just nodded her head and looked sincere.

"So, we're agreed?" Nadine asked for confirmation around the tub. The cicadas were sounding their last of the season and the sun's final glow was dying over the hills.

"Okay... fine." I took a sip of my beer. "Who goes first?"

"Well, since you are outnumbered, you may go."

Immediately put on the spot, I had no idea what I would even want to ask of any of them. So, I simply got the ball rolling, "Okay, Kelly, Truth or Dare."

"Truth!" She said emphatically.

"Okay... ummm... have you ever smoked a joint?"

It was stupid. A silly wasted question, but I honestly didn't known where the lines were. There were always unspoken rules with Truth or Dare depending on your company. Things you could, and could not ask of the participants.

Kelly just giggled, "Yes, I have."

"Really?" I was genuinely surprised, "When?"

All three girls burst out laughing and Nadine kicked in, "This afternoon behind the garage!!"

The water practically shook with laughter, and that was even with the jets going.

"Are you serious??"

Kelly nodded her head giggling, with tears in her eyes. I was astonished. It would seem my aunts weren't at all as subdued as I had been led to believe, and if anything were now drunk and probably still a little high.

"My turn!" Nadine cried out, "Jack, Truth or Dare."

Figuring she'd ask about my love life again and not really minding to answer, I said, "Truth."

She grinned at me with that same mischievous look, "Have you ever jerked off to any of us?"

Wham. She got me out of the blue with that question and I immediately felt like a 13-year-old who was suddenly in very big trouble. I was drinking my beer at the time and literally spit it out, coughing. If my face weren't already blazing red, choking on my suds didn't help.

"Nadine!" Kelly and Tammy again chided her, aghast.

"Oh, c'mon! We're in the game now. He's gotta answer."

They all turned to face me expectantly, as if bound by the rules that the immortals of Truth or Dare wrote down before time started.

"Holy cow." I said, dropping my face in my hands. I couldn't possibly look them in the eyes when I affirmed it.

"C'mon! Answer" Nadine called.

Forehead cradled in my hand, avoiding their eyes, I slowly nodded.

"Who??" Nadine fired back.

"Hang on!" I looked up and shouted like I was on trial, "That's two questions!"

"You asked two about Kelly smoking a joint. C'mon, fair's fair. Plus, I think we make it 'one truth and one follow-up question to the truth.' Can I get a second?"

Unbelievably, Kelly and Tammy's hands both shot up and they said in unison, "I!"

Nadine, now the judge, jury and executioner of this little game declared the motion carried and they all cast their expectant looks back at me.

"C'mon, Jacky Boy..." she cooed, "Which one of us..?"

"Uhhh...." I stalled, but knew there was no delaying the inevitable. "It's not just one."

Kelly and Tammy gasped, but Nadine just grinned like the Cheshire Cat. "Jaaaaaaaack," she teased, "You told us it's more than one. You didn't say who. The question, young Jack, was 'which of your fave'wit aunties have you cum to?'" She giggled obscenely at how red she could make my face go.

"Nadine! He's going to have a heart attack! Look at his face!" Tammy tried to stop her but she was rampaging right over the top of me.

I took a deep breath, and simply got it over with, "All of you."

I think this revelation surprised Kelly and Tammy most of all. "Awwwwww!" They cooed at me, both of them had a dreamy look in their eyes as if I'd just made each of their day. Nadine still held the mischief in her eyes but she seemed more at peace now that the secret was out.

"Okay! Who's turn is it now?" I questioned, trying desperately to change the subject.

"I'll go!" Tammy said, "Nadine, Truth or Dare."

"Dare." She said it quickly, with finality. As if no answer could possibly be simpler. There were always those T&D players that went for Dare every time.

"Okaaaay..." Tammy said, "Well, since you've been so horrible to poor Jack... Show him your tits."

My eyes went wide and my breath caught in my throat. Tammy looked at me and gave me a wink and a smile, as if she knew she'd just done me a huge favor. Nadine however, turned to look at me and the vixen was back.

"I'll go one better," she said.

By now, I'm hard as a rock and thankful that there was cloudy bubbles of water all around us. Nadine stood up, into the center of the hot tub and then climbed up on my side, put her knees on either side of where I was sitting, and held herself on her knees above my crotch. Her bikini top, struggling to hold her tits, was inches from my face.

I couldn't hear anything but the beating of my own heart as a I looked at them more closely than I ever had before. I inspected every sunkissed freckle. Every wrinkle and stretch mark from the swelling of three kids breastfeeding. I could still smell the suntan lotion she rubbed into them earlier that day and I saw the beads of sweat from the heat of the hot tub coating each delicious orb.

I saw her hands start at her upper chest and rub down over each breast slowly, before pulling the bikini down, revealing her dark brown milk saucer areolas. She hooked her bikini under each tit and it gave them a boost, holding them higher up and closer together.

Aunt Nadine was for the first time, bare breasted in front of me, and my heart was pounding when one of her fingers tilted my chin so I was looking her in the face. She smiled down at me and moved her hands up to either side of my face, running her fingers through my hair lovingly until she reached the back of my head, gripped my hair roughly, thrust out her chest and I felt her warm, sweaty tits envelope my face as she pulled my face roughly into her fleshy chest.

She worked my head this way and that, up and down, round and round. They were so big, and soft. Like nothing I'd ever felt before, but everything I'd imagined and more. I felt the nubs of her nipples in the center of her large areolas perk up and travel around my face. I opened my mouth and even managed to suck one in, feeling it harden further, and tasting the saltiness of her skin.

Her hands paused from moving me around and allowed me to tease her nipple with my tongue, and I was in heaven.

When she let go, I sucked in a breath and she kissed me on the forehead before returning to her seat in silence, a very self-satisfied look on her face. Kelly was staring wide-eyed at me, almost in a daze. Tammy's mouth hung open in shock looking at Nadine who was leaning back, tits still out on full display, no intention of putting them back under covers.

"Who's turn is it?" She asked rhetorically. "Kelly, I believe."

No response from Kelly. Nadine splashed her in the face. "Kelly! Earth to Kelly!" My eyes were still on Nadine's exposed boobs and watched them jiggle as she did so.

Kelly snapped out of it, wiped her face, and started giggling, which set them all off giggling, which set me off too. Tension officially eased, we got back to the game.

"Um, okay. So... Jack asked me. Nadine asked Jack. Tammy asked Nadine. So, I'll ask Tammy. Tammy, Truth or Dare?"

Tammy giggled, "I think I'll start with a Dare. Knowing you, I think I'll get a pretty tame one."

Kelly was offended. "What's that supposed to mean??" She slurred.

"Oh, c'mon Kel. You know you're a bit of a prude." Nadine remarked. Not unkindly. Just matter-of-factly. It was a relatively easy accusation for her to make, since she had her tits on full display.

Kelly scoffed, crossed her arms, and pouted. "No, I'm not!"

"Oh, yeah?" Nadine challenged. "Prove it. Take your swimsuit off. I DARE you."

Kelly's jaw dropped in shock. I don't think anyone in the tub was truly wondering whether or not she'd do it.

"Fine!" she cried. "I'll do it! But you can't call me a prude again!"

"IF you do it, Kel, and IF you go sit on your nephew's crotch and grind into what felt like a pretty stiff cock to me," she said giving me a side look and a wink, "then I won't call you a prude, again."

At this point, everyone but Nadine was in shock. I was absolutely in love with the idea. Just because Kelly wasn't exactly my preferred body type, having her grinding on me while naked was an amazing prospect, and definitely one I'd cum to in my teens.

"Fine!" Kelly said, stumbling to her feet in the pool, starting to pull the strap of her swimsuit off her shoulder. "Fine, I will!"

My eyes were darting from Kelly, to Tammy who was darting her eyes around as well, to Nadine who was sitting calmly with her tits out.

"Nadine! Stop it! Tell Kelly to stop!" Meanwhile, Kelly was struggling to get out of her suit, but in her drunkenness was finding it difficult.

Nadine rolled her eyes. "Kelly, stop! You can't do that."

Kelly had managed to get one of her boobs out, and this is where my eyes were. It was quite lovely. I found I'd misjudged her. Teardrop shaped. No where near as big as Nadine's, but that was no secret. They would have been a very small handful. It had a delicious looking nipple, hardened in the cool night air, protruding from the end of it.

She glared down at Nadine, "Why not?" She said, angrily.

"Because it wasn't my turn. It's yours. So, sit down, pull your top up..." Kelly immediately blushed, looked at me, saw where I was looking, and then sheepishly smiled as she pulled her shoulder strap back over her breast, to my disappointment.

"...and dare Tammy to do something. She chose Dare."

Kelly splashed back into the water and resettled herself.

So, in the brief time we'd been playing Truth or Dare, I'd admitted that I'd cum to all of them in the past... I'd seen one of Kelly's breasts... and had my whole face rubbed in Nadine's amazing tits. If it stopped there, I would have been very happy.

"C'mon, Kelly. I'm ready. Dare me." Tammy said, trying to keep the train going away from Kelly grinding on my lap naked. Meanwhile, it had occurred to none of them to ask if I even wanted that, but I suppose they didn't really need to, did they?

"While you think, I'm going for another bottle of wine." Nadine stood up, proudly with her tits on display, shook them like a stripper in my direction, and stepped out of the tub. "This better be good, Kelly!" she called behind her.

Kelly glared after Nadine. "Okay, Tammy... I dare you... to... I dare you to... ummm..." She was struggling. I don't think she could possibly take more wine. I didn't even know if she could get out a coherent dare.

Nadine came back, and immediately caught my attention. Her bikini top was now off completely, held in her hand along with a fresh bottle of white.

"I DARE YOU TO TAKE OFF JACK'S SHORTS!" Kelly shouted, as if struck by inspiration and volume all at the same time.

Nadine was halfway in the tub, half out of it, and she stumbled. The bottle, thankfully closed, landed in the water and floated there as we all turned to look at Tammy in silence.

My eyes went wide... again... and not for the last time that night.

Tammy. Aunt Tammy. While Nadine was the most voluptuous, I'd probably jacked off more times to Tammy. There was just something about her. Probably because I could tell she had something fantastic hidden under her clothes. Now, her beautiful, innocent and kind blue eyes were boring straight into mine, looking like a deer in headlights, and I felt guilty. I don't know why. It was Kelly's dare and Nadine's idea to play. But, I still felt... culpable.

Nadine recovered, splashed back into place, and grabbed the bottle, cheering Kelly on, "Yeahhhh! Kelly!! Good one! With your teeth, Tam!"

"Hush, you!" Tammy said. "I'll... I'll do it with my hands."

So... that was it. She was doing it. My cock was about to spring out for my aunts to see, and my delicious Aunt Tammy was going to be the one to free it.

"Stand up, Jacky."

I stood as commanded. I could feel my swollen dick straining against my shorts and boxers. Nadine's eyes were fixed on it as she leaned into Kelly. "I bet Jacky Boy's packing," she whispered loudly. "Not like some men in this family I could mention."

I glanced in her direction. She gave me a wink and pinched her right nipple. She acted like the female sultan of a harem, intent on encouraging as much debauchery as possible between us all in the time we were alone.

Tammy stood up. She gave her glass to Nadine who poured more wine into it, though it was only for her to hold.

She turned a circle and seemingly tried to work herself up to it. I saw her delicate hands flex open and shut rapidly. Turning to me, she had a deep look of focus on her face.

Before I knew it, she was in front of me, close enough to kiss. I could have wrapped my hand around her and squeezed the cheeks that were slipping further and further outside the bounds of her swimsuit. I nearly did. Meanwhile, Kelly and Nadine crowded over onto my side of the hot tub, wanting front row seats. They were sitting about level with my waist on either side of me.

But my attention was all on Tammy. I looked her up and down. I looked into the small amount of cleavage I could see. I caught the light skin peeking out of the hollow out in her suit. I noted her supple, toned thighs. Her eyes bored into mine like she was trying to communicate deep secrets to me in this moment of intimacy, which only served to strengthen my hard on.

I'd seen porn. Watched it occasionally to help me relieve myself. I knew I was bigger than average. Not massive. Nothing like what you'd see drilling some co-ed online. Just, bigger than most. I was around eight inches at my hardest. I tried to keep my groin area trimmed, mostly out of preference. But, also... just in case. You never know at college, right?

Turns out the 'just in case' came in my own hometown... with my own family.

Tammy gripped the elastic of my shorts. Her touch caused me to tense up, and she caressed my chest almost instinctively, leaning in to whisper in my ear, "Relax..."

It was so sensual, erotic and innocent at the same time.

I felt her fingers wiggling deeper into my waistband, finding the boxers, and wiggling underneath them. I hadn't been touched like this in so long, much less by a sex fantasy like Aunt Tammy. Every nerve ending was on fire. Then, in one painfully slow motion, she pulled my shorts down, revealing my trimmed hair... the bottom of my abs...

Until my cock sprung out.

I felt the shaft of it slide up her forearm as she went and heard her gasp at the touch, and Kelly and Nadine gasp at the sight.

She knelt down to pull them into the water, tapping my leg indicating I should step out of them. The way my shaft was coming to rest after being freed, it almost tapped into her face.

And then there was Tammy, my aunt, kneeling in front of my stiff cock, drunk, in a swimsuit that seemed to be getting smaller. Her eyes were transfixed on my mushroom head that bounced before her eyes. Kelly and Nadine were silent. I checked them both. Every aunt's eyes were on my cock. Nadine's hand was back on her breast with a finger gently circling her nub of a nipple.

"Lick it, Tammy." Nadine whispered.

"Yeahh..." Kelly unexpectedly breathed in agreement.

Tammy looked up at me, into my eyes. I pushed my hips slightly toward her. Her eyes went back to my cock.

"No," she whispered. "I can't."

Even as she said so, she reached up, gripped the base of the shaft, aiming the head right in front of her mouth. My Aunt Tammy was gripping my hard cock, and it looked like she was about to...

"If you don't... I will." Nadine said, almost in a challenge.

... and then Tammy opened her mouth, licked the underside of my head. I felt her soft, spongy tongue trace every curve, and then pulled the whole helmet into her mouth, softly, gently, swirling her tongue up and over it, closing her eyes as she did so. She gave the slightest moan as she did.

She bobbed her head a couple times, and my eyes rolled back in my head. It was the single best thing I'd felt in as long as I could remember. Further, and further she took me in her mouth. Back and forth her soft, wet lips slid up and down, with her slippery tongue supporting the base of my shaft as she did.

It wasn't sloppy. Nothing hardcore. It was loving. Soft and warm. Tender.

But then, as quickly as it started, it ended. She pulled her mouth off the half of my cock she'd managed to take in, now slick with her saliva, let go of my shaft, turned and went back to her seat. She sat down, grabbing her glass from Nadine in silence as Nadine and Kelly still knelt near my bobbing cock, wet from the mouth of my aunt.

I stood before all of them. Tammy's face was beet red and her eyes were averted as she drank, like she wanted to look anywhere else. Nadine and Kelly's eyes were still on my cock before them. I sat down and the warmth of the water so reminiscent of Tammy's mouth sucked me in completely.

The giggling had gone. We were all feeling the sludgy, heady effects of extreme sexual tension and hormones pumping through our bodies.

"My turn," I said, as Kelly and Nadine went back to their seats.

They all looked at me. Nadine's hand still on her breast, massaging it.

"Kelly..." I started.

To be honest, it was difficult to get my head straight after being given a partial blow job by arguably the hottest aunt in the tub. I turned to my most subdued Aunt, the one who'd been lampooned as a prude, and who would actually be my last choice, and I picked her.

She looked at me.

"Truth or dare," I said.

"Dare." She whispered.

"Are you sure?" I asked. Slowly, she nodded.

I then pulled myself out of the water, exposing my raging hard on, thick and firm, and my cum filled balls that hung loose in their sac from the heat of the hot tub, and sat back on the edge. Only my feet were in the water. I felt a cool breeze ripple over my body as I did so.

"Kelly," I looked down at her, "I'll take that grinding now."

There was no gasping this time, but Nadine was now pinching her nipples and biting her lower lip.

I didn't know if she'd do it. Had no idea. We were already in pretty deep, and the unspoken rule of "What happens in the tub stays in the tub" seemed to be prevailing. But, would she? Could she? I was giving her a shot at redemption. But, would she take it?

Then, Kelly surprised everyone. Up she stood, and resumed taking off her swimsuit. Out came both of her lovely, teardrop shaped breasts. Each of her nipples were hard and protruding. Down past her bellybutton, and I saw her bush emerge.

She was trimmed, quite neatly. A lovely thick landing strip. "Very Kelly," I thought to myself. I saw the whisper of some lips under her fuzz before she turned away from me, stepping out of her suit, letting me admire her ass as she did. Her legs were long and supple, her body was lovely. Soon it would be on top of me.

As directed, she came over to my side, stepping up on the ledge where my feet were. Her firm nipples in my face, she threw a leg over my lap, facing me, and sat down like she was riding a horse. My cock had been up, but she sandwiched it between my stomach and her pussy. I could feel it. Her lips wrapped around the top of it. I could feel our respective hair intertwining in their proximity, and the cool of the air on my balls as they swung between my legs. I'd only ever been like this with one other woman... now I was like this with my aunt. My head was absolutely swirling.