Truth or Dare with My Three Aunts Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was facing Tammy and Nadine, but Kelly was the only thing I saw. Her tits in my face, the same beads of sweat on her chest as on Nadine's. She looked down at me and bit her lip, hands nervously on my shoulders, holding herself. She looked so young in that moment.

I smirked up at her. "Let's give them a show," I whispered, boldly.

And she started grinding.

Back and forth. Back and forth. Her pussy was wet, and not from the water. She was wet. The collection of her arousal finally spilling onto the rod of her nephew's cock, 20 years or more her junior.

I was leaning back, my hands on the edge of the hot tub, propping up my chest, and giving Kelly a firm structure on which to ride.

And ride she did. She was grinding her clit into me, onto my cock, back and forth. It was hitting a part of me that wasn't overly sensitive, but it still felt amazing, mostly due to the knowledge of the illicit behavior going on. I saw her stomach muscles flexing back and forth, her tits coming close to my face and then backing away. Her face went from a placid drunkenness to grim determination the longer she went.

"Ughhh... Ughhhh... Unnnnghhhhh..." she started grunting with every thrust, as she quickened her pace. This had been a challenge to get me off. But, I realized soon that she was getting herself off, and using me as the tool. Added to Tammy sucking my cock, this was the hottest thing that had ever happened to me. Even hotter than full intercourse with my girlfriend, which was sloppy and awkward at best. To be used in such a way by an experienced woman was so deliciously erotic.

I wanted to touch her, so I kept one arm propping me up, and used my other hand to caress her moist ass cheek as she rode me... squeezing it... massaging it... rubbing it... I took a chance and smacked it, feeling the soft, wet flesh bounce.

"Ahh! Yes! More..." She cried. I smacked her again.

"Mmmmm! Mhmmm!" She was a flurry of movement on top of me. Sweet, subdued, conservative Kelly was naked on her nephew, grinding herself into an orgasm on his cock. Working herself back and forth on top of me, I leaned forward and took one of her nipples in my mouth.

"Ahhh... MMM! Fuck, you filthy brat! Suck it...! Suck it you little pervert..!"

Out of nowhere she started abusing me. Previously the prim and conservative Kelly, my aunt was now mixing derisive language saved for impertinent children and dialogue out of her own self-styled porn.

"You wanna fuck your auntie? HMM?? Tell me. Tell me you little pervert. You like me riding your cock? This what you... what you masturbated to thoughts of? Hmm? Wanna stuff me? Stuff your auntie's cunt??"

I released her nipple from my mouth, "Yes!"

Bucking her hips and grinding my cock she said, "Yes what?? Say it!"

"Yes, Auntie I wanna fuck you!"

"AHH!" Slap! I felt the sting as she swatted my face. "DO NOT talk to me like that!" Her riding was now unbelievably aggressive. The water of the hot tub was splashing over the side as she humped me.

I looked past her at Tammy and Nadine. Nadine was twisting her nipples in her fingers with one hand and had the other hand jammed between her legs under the water, furiously rubbing. Her mouth open, completely hypnotized by Kelly riding me.

Tammy was more discreet, but she also was massaging her breasts through her suit, and I could see her hand slipped through the hollow out where her bellybutton was and down in between her legs, also rubbing as Kelly rode me.

Slap! Another sting from Kelly's hand. "Don't you look at them! Look at me, Jack. Watch me. You like your auntie humping you??"

"Fuck yes, I do." I groaned.

"Unnngh! Unghh! Ungh! Fuck." She was thrashing about on top of me. Pulling my head to her chest to suck on her nipples and then aggressively pushing my face away.

"I bet you... hope that... you'll just... slip in.... don't you..! You little... fucking... pervert!"

"Uh-huh! Yeah... I do..." I was leaning into her chest now, biting at her nipples, licking the sweat off her chest as she rode me, my hands were both now on her ass cheeks, spreading them apart, massaging her asshole, pulling her into me.

"UNNNghhh... Nooo... I'm married... Ughh... huhhh.... mmmmm.." Over and over, she was working herself into a frenzy. Several times I thought I actually would slip in but she never came high enough on my cock.

"But... you want it... don't you... Auntie...? You want... my cock... in you? In your... married... pussy?"

"Oh-h-hhhh-hhh," she put her sweat-slicked forehead on mine, exhausted from the exertion of her riding and I felt a quiver run up her body. Her straight brown hair clung to her face and her eyes were glossy, almost like she was about to burst into tears.

"J-a-a-a-a-ckk..." She was ramping up to an orgasm I'd never forget. She licked my lips. I could taste the wine mixed with her saliva and it was delicious. I kissed her. She thrust her tongue into my mouth savagely and my tongue attempted to wrestle hers into submission.

By now, Tammy's top was savagely pulled down and I could see her perfect tits. Beautiful, pink areolas with the firmest nubs that she was frantically pinching. The water was frothing between both Nadine and Tammy's spread legs as they masturbated to keep pace with Kelly and me.

"Jack..." Kelly groaned.

"Yeah..." I breathed into her face, and she chewed my cheek, licking up to my earlobe before sucking it into her mouth.

"Fuck me..." she whispered to no one but me.

In an instant, I tightened the arm now around her slender hip, lifted her just clear of my body and used my other hand to flip my cock up and aim it straight at her blooming, engorged slit, now sloppy and swollen from the friction.

I slowly set her down, felt those luscious lips consume my head like Tammy's mouth had, envelope my shaft in warmth and wet, until finally her slippery, hair clung clit came back to rest on my groin.

"Ahh! Ahh! Ahh!" she cried as each inch of my cock entered her, before leaving her impaled.

The sensation of my throbbing, by-now oversensitive eight inches being consumed by the cunt of my aunt was too much. I was going to cum, and soon, but Kelly started without me. I felt her begin to vibrate in my arms. She clamped her legs to my side and continued to furiously grind her clit into me, now fucking herself with my throbbing cock as she did.

"Ah! Ahh! AH! AH! AH!" Her staccato screams pierced the night air and were tempered only by the jets of the hot tub and the low moans now emanating from my other two aunts, watching the live sex show happening before them.

Her arms wrapped around and clenched my head, holding it to her chest as she came. She was shaking, and losing control, but we kept humping into each other until I finally could hold on no longer. Her clenching, spasming pussy proved too much, and we both felt my cock swell, and begin pulsing into her, pumping what felt to be an unbelievable amount of my creamy seed into her willing pussy which struggled to swallow it all.

She released my head in that instant and I looked into her glossy eyes, seeing her head jolt as I instinctively humped up into her hips. There was no protection. Nothing at all between us. No barrier of safety that might prevent a nephew impregnating his aunt, and my first thought was to panic.

Hers was to tenderly draw my face to hers, and slide her tongue back into my mouth, as only the most intimate of lovers could. We kissed tenderly as the last of my cum pumped into her, eventually spilling out the sides. Occasionally, my hips would buck with the final throbs of my intense orgasm.

She never stopped grinding me. Only slowed down perfectly so as not to irritate my now sensitive cock. It was so deliciously tender and loving.

In our passion, Tammy and Nadine had cum, but I hadn't noticed. I was simply consumed with and by my subdued Aunt Kelly, who apparently had a viciously naughty side.

The headlights turning into the long driveway at the top of the hill was the only thing that had the power to interrupt that moment I shared with my three aunts. In the blink of an eye, we all developed a soberness of mind that hadn't been present in the hot tub. Soberness that if it had, would never have allowed the affair at all.

Kelly hurriedly lifted off me. I watched my cum pour out of her cunt and into the hot tub as she sat down into it, trying to wash herself clean before standing, leaning into my face, giving me a passionate kiss and leaving me naked.

Tammy and Nadine were already gone. I got out, but allowed the tub to remain on and bubbling. It would disguise the debauchery that had just taken place.

I ran into the house, intent on climbing the stairs to the second floor and to my guest room, the only one on that level. But, as I rounded the corner, I bumped into Nadine, still topless, who grabbed my head, pulled me into her face, and kissed me deep.

Our tongues thrashed together and she pulled my hand down into her bikini bottoms, forcing me to feel her swollen and sopping pussy.

She broke our kiss and she whispered in my ear, "We're not through," before dashing into one of the bathrooms.

I ran upstairs to my room and slammed the door behind me.