Truth or Fantasy 16: Honey B

Story Info
A wonderful admirer in the park.
6.5k words
4.88
3.3k
2
0

Part 16 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a man, I liked being tall. At 6'2" I am taller than most and have always enjoyed the perceived benefits. Standing amidst a crowd at a concert and still being able to see the stage, reaching items on the top shelf at the grocery store or the perceived respect of others.

Now, as a gurl, what I don't like about being 6'2", is the difficulty finding a man tall enough to put his arm around my shoulder so I can snuggle into him. I think it is the issue of dominant to subordinate, from alpha to beta perhaps more clearly expressed as my desire to letting go of control and accepting submission. The transition, for me, is more than physical it is also psychological.

That being said, I recently had a delicious experience with a darling shorter man. He was christened Bernard, known as just B to friends but he was Honey Bee to me. He is sweet and smooth. Gently masculine. A wonderful lover. A special admirer of mine with whom I have a few special moments. He is also married, so our trysts have been frequent but irregular.

It was a Friday afternoon. I finished a morning meeting that ran through lunch time and decided to take a long late lunch. Before leaving the office, I slipped into the ladies room for a tinkle and to slip off my panty hose. Well, you cannot really slip them off in the confines of a cubicle but, I struggled and got them off. For some reason I have always been a sun worshipper, and today, I needed to feel it on my body. Today, however, it was likely to be just my arms and legs. Into the car before stopping to pick up a healthy Subway sandwich and drink then a short drive to the nature preserve. Walking down the bordered path to a bench, enjoying the warm temperatures, the blue sky and the sunshine, I thought to myself, the day was sublime. The morning's meeting had been with some longtime clients, on a dress down day. I had on business casual which for me today meant, patterned business skirt that ended at my knees. On top, over my lace half-cup bra, I wore a short sleeved three button white blouse. It had a rather deep but respectable v-neck. I ambled along lost in the enjoyment of the day.

The path branched off to the left and the right. The right was more scenic with views of the pond and marsh life, while the left was less travelled. It had a view of the meadow and without the overhanding trees was sunnier. Besides, it was where I usually sat. I guess I am in rut and don't like change. As I got closer, I saw someone sitting there and was disappointed. It was not my bench. I did not pay for it. I did not endow its maintenance. Like a shopping cart...somehow I felt it was mine - and now someone else was there. From far away the person sitting there looked familiar and as I got closer, I recognized him right away. He always presented well. Hair groomed and clean shaven. Never slovenly or tired looking. Today as usual, he was well dressed - neat and tidy. He had on nice tan slacks and an ironed checked shirt. His brown shoes and chic socks completed the look.

He turned to see who was approaching and beamed a big smile when he realized it was me. I was startled at the serendipity of the situation and smiled back accompanying it with a small wave.

"Hi gorgeous!" he said cheerily "Don't you look smart. Do you have a date today?"

"You are so funny Honey B, darling. No. no date. I am not usually here on a Friday, but today I just felt like it. What about you?"

"My wife is hosting the monthly book group at our home and I thought it best get out of the house for a few hours."

"Will you join me?" he almost pleaded as he stood up gallantly.

"I'd love to. As you can see, I was just going to have some lunch but that can wait, unless you would like to share?" I replied as I approached him. There was no way I was going to turn this opportunity down.

"Let me put this down before I drop something." I said when he shook his head indicating he did not want to share my lunch.

He waited while I put down my take away order before reaching out putting a hand on each of my upper arms. My goodness, he smelled so clean and strong, like he was just out of the shower. As I leaned forward and down, I received an air kiss to both cheeks then a light peck on the lips. I am not a kisser. Never been good at that nor really into it. For Honey B, I make an exception. I moaned silently and leaned forward suggesting I wanted more. His strong masculine lips reached up and pressed against mine. The initial peck turned into a deeper sensual kiss. His arms moved from my upper arms and morphed into a gentle hug. A real sexual hug as he pressed himself into me. At least six inches taller than he was, I had to bend over slightly with the result that he could not really press his sex into my leg.

'It's been a long time." he whispered releasing me from his hug and sliding his hands down my arms.

"Too long!" I quietly agreed as he gave my hand an intoxicating squeeze.

"Let's sit?" he suggested with a sweep of his arm toward the bench.

He did not release my hand as we settled into the bench. We had, over previous encounters, worked out who sat where. He was on my right. Funny, how little things feel just better than others. It is like which side of the bed you sleep on. He sat down close and kept holding my hand and lightly stroking the back of it. We talked animatedly about this and that. He was an RC plane enthusiast and I asked him many questions about his last adventures. A good gurl knows it is all about the male ego. I do my best to keep his forefront by oohing and aahing at his exploits. He kept caressing my right hand as we talked. With no ulterior motive, occasionally his fingers would accidently touch my leg. The small electric jolts from the contact sent lewd thoughts to my brain. I crossed my legs, letting my skirt ride up a little higher.

We sat so close our legs were touching. He absentmindedly flicked at the hem of my skirt with his free hand.

"Such lovely smooth legs. I love them."

"I know you do." I cooed as he palmed my knee and moved his hand slightly up onto my thigh.

I removed my right hand from his before reaching my right arm up and over to put it on the back of the bench. I opened myself up to him. Oh, how I wish a man would offer me the same invitation. Honey B, leaned forward and put his arm over my body seeking another kiss. I encouraged his advance by pursing my lips and accepting his. He opened his mouth and let his tongue sensuously trace the contours of my mouth before seeking entry. This is how our tryst always started. I offer myself to him and he accepts. He moved even closer as his strong hand turned me slightly toward him. I submitted eagerly. God, what a slut I am.

He cupped my left breast in his hand. He lightly circled then stroked the nub of my nipple pushing out the front of my blouse. "More than a handful." he said playfully as he squeezed and fondled me while I moaned into his mouth.

He pulled back from kissing me, but did not let go of my tit. He nuzzled into my neck. OMG. I think I have told you before, about how I die for that highly sensitive erogenous zone to be attacked. I tilted my head away revealing more of myself. He reached up and pulled my collar away exposing even more of my smooth tanned neck down to the bra strap on my shoulder. Exquisite agony.

He pulled himself up to sit more erect so his lips could reach my bare skin. He nibbled kissing up and down my neck. His nose caressed my ear as he did this. His tongue traced delicate lines along the sinews and hollows. He had me. I was his for the taking. He was still kissing and holding my tit as I felt myself go limp in submission to his subtle foreplay. It was the necking before the petting. It was sexy, beautiful. It was the way I always wanted a man to love me. I was holding my breath waiting for more.

I did not have to wait too long as I felt his thumb searching for the gap in my blouse. His hand slid in, traced the edge of my silky bra cup and cupped it. He held my warm breast in his soft hand. His palm bore all the weight while his fingers drew small circles over my areola. My nipple grew larger with the excitement of his touch. It expanded and extended in his palm. He pulled back and expertly undid the top button. The front fell open. Looking down I could see the top of my breast exposed. My rampant nipple trying to push through the semi-sheer lace. The darker red areola was now partially visible. He again drew circles around my nipple as the sunshine cast shadows of his hands and my tits onto my lap. He sought and found another button. Undoing this one, loosened the blouse so much that my left side was completely exposed. Honey B was leaning on my right side so it was still covered. He put his hand inside my blouse and using the back of his wrist, he pushed the blouse aside. I heard him inhale deeply as he took in the sight of the lewd display of my nakedness. I felt the sun and his gaze on my chest. I wanted him to see me submit to his wants. I wanted him to see and do more, so when I felt him pull back a little, I knew he was going to tackle the last button. He dispatched it quickly and pulled back the right front of my blouse.

I felt his hand give one last squeeze to my nipple before moving to my right one. Fair enough, equal treatment to both. His fingers played with the lacy fabric. His fingers pulled at the fabric. He bent his head to kiss my nipple through my bra. His left hand which had been idle was making its way around my back. He urged me forward from leaning back, so that his fingers could gain access to the hooks on the bra strap. He was a magician, as only fractions of a second passed before the clasp let go, the pressure of the constraining elastic was released. He slid his fingers under the stretchy fabric and with the back of his right wrist hand pried the material away from my exposed shoulder and worked the material down my arm. I have to admit that I shimmied a little to help the material slide and soon myself all discombobulated. My right arm being up and on the back of the bench meant he could not slide that bra strap down. So, instead of pulling the bra down it was twisted. He soon fixed that by pulling my bra up, stretching it like a thin elastic band between my armpits. My tits were delighted to be released. They responded with the areola crinkling up and my already fat nipples getting longer.

"They are gorgeous." Honey B sighed as he continued to gently fondle and caress my large soft mammaries. Foreplay and oral were his specialty. I am sure from past encounters that my Honey B loved the chase and the build-up and he was very good at it. His wife and I knew he could never compete in size or stamina. I guess he knew that as well, so what he offered was preferred by most women - certainly by me. I had started to squirm with excitement under the ministrations of his tongue and his fingers on my breasts. I had already uncrossed my legs when I noticed down the path, some lurkers. They were walking slowly. Shouldn't they be working I thought. As they got closer it was apparent they were retirement age. I nudged Honey B. He was always one for privacy in public settings. Me, more the opposite. But, I was trying to be respectful. He did not like watchers, lurkers or other of my admirers' watching us make out. He slowed his love making, but when I told him someone was coming, he quickly sat up and went to pull my blouse together. I stopped his hand.

"Kiss my neck again darling?" I asked. "Leave me like this, please."

"Are you sure?" he asked. "What if they see?"

"I want them to Honey B."

I could see that he was struggling with the idea, but when I brought my hand to the back of his head and pulled him into my neck, I felt him give in to my desire. He kissed and suckled my neck, keeping his head turned away from the oncoming voyeurs. The lurkers slowed even more and when directly in front of us, they stopped. They were wide-eyed looking at my bare tits. They were quiet, their pupils dilated. They were likely older hippies who were getting an early start on the weekend. I kept Honey B's face into my neck with my right hand but left my left breast exposed. One got his phone out to take a picture. I smiled. After he had taken a picture or two or three, he gave me a thumbs up, said a few things and had a big laugh among themselves before they ambled took off.

"They're gone Honey B." I said.

"You are such a tease." he offered as he pulled back.

"Yes, I know. I love showing off. But I am a tease that also puts out."

He played with my breasts in a way that the large pinky brown areolas were rolling through his fingertips. He pulled and stretched my nipples out, as I relaxed into the wonderful sensations. I moaned and tilted my head again exposing the nape of my neck to Honey B. He leaned in more, bent his head and lightly kissed, then continued nibbling on the exposed erogenous area. Another moan escaped from my lips as I squirmed on the bench. My legs had goosebumps as I pressed my thighs together and my hips were beginning to buck.

He continued to lavish attention on my tits as I bit my bottom lip. I clenched my teeth, tightened my jaw in ecstasy. I gasped for air. My quivering on the bench seem to be a signal to Honey B. He began to more aggressively play with my tits - milking them like you would a cow; squeeze, release, squeeze and release. I squirmed more and as an act of encouragement, I reached out with my right hand to his leg. More specifically his thigh - close to his crotch.

'Before we go any further, I'd like to take of picture of you like this. Would you mind?" he whispered in my ear after he pulled on one nipple. "Just the way you are."

"You are a naughty man. Are you going to jerk off to it?"

"I will later."

"I'd like that."

Honey B, stood up and moved to the other side of the path. He took out his camera phone and began to snap some photos. I could see he was excited and thought I should torment him some more. I pulled on my teats. I held them up by only their long fat nipples. I cupped them and pointed them at him. I gradually let my legs fall apart and he squatted to get a lower angle picture.

"Do you want a panty shot?" I teased.

"Yes. Pull up your skirt to mid-thigh and open your legs!' he romantically commanded.

"Yes sir! You are liking this aren't you?" I sassily obeyed.

He had to adjust his crotch before he moved closer. I was getting to him I thought. He put his hand on the inside of my knee and pushed it outward. I felt the sun on the gusset of my pink thong.

I could see his nostrils flaring as he inhaled my scent. "You are very wet. You must have liked what I was doing." He smiled coyly as he said it.

"I get so wet from your touch. I started leaking almost from when you began playing with me. You know exactly what to do to me. It gets me so hot to know that I appeal to you. I'll do whatever you want me to do." I replied as I felt his finger slowly and lightly trace a line on the wet panties. I watched as he withdrew his hand from under my skirt and put the damp finger to his lips. He started to slide his hand back under my skirt.

I had to stop him. "Stop, stop, too much stimulation right now. I might cum. Let's take a break and let me suck your cock so you can get a picture of that also." I almost begged as he looked surprised.

'I thought that was the whole idea. The lady comes first." He replied as I took his hand and urged him to stand in front of me. We both looked left and right to make sure no one was approaching. He stood, still holding the camera in his hand, he let me touch him. I palmed the erect shaft that was showing through the front of his soft cotton pleated trousers. I let my fingers cup his balls. I slowly slid my hand up until my fingers were working the top of his zipper. I took one last look around as I lowered it. I pulled the fly open and reached in and l found the opening in his boxer shorts. I reached in through the cotton fabric to find that he was really quite hard. His cock was hot. His cock was smooth. His cock was wanting attention. I planned on giving it to him. I grabbed his manhood and pulled it out through the fly hole. I had to pull and twist to get the rigid member out and he finally had to help by undoing the button, but finally I saw it. It was mouthwatering. Since I am taller than him, I looked down on his cock and was forced to bend over from my seated position to put my tongue on it. No way I could lick his balls from this position. I would have to kneel.

"Keep a lookout will you." I said as I slipped off the bench to ground in front of him. I licked the crown of his cock and kissed the shaft up and down. I rubbed it over my face.

"Now would be a good time to take a picture." I suggested and I gripped his shaft and extended my tongue around his pee hole.

I sucked instinctively, then for the photo, pressed my tongue against the side of his cock. I ran my tongue along the underside of his hardening shaft. I could taste his clean yet musky masculine scent. My mouth became slick with his pre-cum as I bobbed up and down.

"My balls. Lick my balls." he directed as he put one foot up on the bench, pulling his low hangers out of his boxers. They hung down about six inches. Wonderful. Along with being shaved bare, his balls are one of the key things l love about him. Showing him I was submitting to him, I teabagged myself. I craned my neck, twisted my head and let his hot wrinkly balls settle onto my closed eyelids. Their weight was heavy enough for them to plop down, then spill over down my face, spreading his man odor over me and likely smearing my mascara. I was able to just get the tip of my tongue on his perineum but it was very awkward. I pulled away and slowly sucked one of his balls into my mouth. I closed my lips over it and pulled on it. As I stretched his ball sack away, I watched as he gripped his cock and began to masturbate. His hand stroked up and down and every time the heel of his hand came down it hit me softly in the forehead. The squishy sound of his rapid strokes and the short quick contacts on my face told me I was doing a good job. I was really enjoying this, when I felt his hand on my cheek.

"Enough darling. I don't want to cum just yet." he stated as he pulled himself out of my mouth.

I reluctantly released his ball sack from my now empty mouth and must have looked disappointed as he added, "I am going to make you cum, then I am going to fuck you."

Oh my, I thought, this afternoon could be to be one of the best ones yet, as he tucked himself back in. He helped me up to sit on the bench - we switched positions so that now he knelt between my legs. We both looked around again - can't be too cautious - neither of us would like to be in a police line-up. With a hand on each of my knees, he leaned forward and kissed both of my nipples. They were still hard even after respite from his ministrations. He pushed his hands up under my skirt to mid-thigh then traced them back to my knees. He pushed them apart slightly and kissed the inside of one of my knees gently. Then kissed the other one. We made eye contact. I watched spellbound as he traced his thumbs up the inside of my thighs. His hands reached the hem of my bunched-up skirt before he leaned in again and softly kissed the inside of each thigh.

"Let's get these off shall we?" he suggested as his hands slid further toward my panties.

I lifted my bum off the bench as he got his fingers in the leg holes and began tugging the sopping wet panties toward my knees. He inhaled my sexual aroma deeply as he sat back on his heels and pulled them to my knees. I closed my knees and he slipped the pink undies down my calves. I stepped out of them one foot at a time.

"May I?" he said as he picked them up and put them in his pocket. "For later."

12