Truth or Fantasy 16: Honey B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded as I my head lolled from side to side and I quietly sighed at the thought of what was going to happen.

He pushed and I wriggled and presto my skirt was way higher than it was a few seconds ago and my sex was exposed. Through hooded eyelids I saw my skirt was pushed up to where I was sitting and I could feel the heat of sunny wooden bench slats on the back of my legs. His hands traced up the back of my thighs and he pushed his strong thumbs along the sinews of my long toned legs. He drew his hands back down my legs and then under my knees.

"Upsie" he said as he confidently lifted my legs up.

My cock was again stiffening but the years of hormones though had taken their toll. I was shower, I used to be grower. Now I was just another four-inch long tranny cock sucker who was about to get a blow job and then fucked. My lust was palpable as my gurl-clit twitched in the open air. Honey B pushed my knees up to my shoulders and lowered his mouth and wrapped his lips around the red inflamed mushroom head. He took all of me in one go. I could feel his tongue on my balls and his nose on my pubic area. I groaned as he sucked deeply and pulled on my cock. He slowly bobbed down, pretending to take in several more inches. In fact, he was just ever so softly savoring my cock while making me feel sexy.

The material of my skirt was now bunched at the top of my thighs and he pushed further upward. I could feel my ass come off the bench as more and more of was exposed. He pushed outward.

"Hold your legs apart darling." and gave me room to grab my own legs behind my knees. Like a dog or a beetle on its back. I was open, exposed, vulnerable but so excited and willing to do anything.

I held my legs up and out. Offering myself wholly to him. He nuzzled my balls and pushed on the back of my thighs for access. I felt his wet juicy tongue on my perineum. Oh my. He is a quick study I thought. He pushed more up and out. He spread my ass cheeks. OMG...I felt his tongue on my ass hole. My tiny cock was at full staff, throbbing and pulsing as it pointed straight into my stomach. A glistening pearlescent drop of precum appeared at the tip. It quickly spilled onto my stomach but was replaced by another. I was now leaking almost uncontrollably as his tongue bathed my sphincter. This was the first time that anyone had done this in public to me and my cock felt like it was about to explode. The tip of his tongue worked circles around my ass crack as his nose probed my ball sack.

"I'm going to cum." I alerted him as I gasped for breath and tried to control the spasms that were starting deep inside my body.

"Cum for me now!" he urged as he raised his head, took my cock in his mouth and stabbed his pointer finger into my ass.

His lips fluttered around my cock. Urging my salty sticky semen to shoot into his mouth. I may be small in size but today, inside my cock, my load of sperm was plentiful, thick and frothy. It shot out in ropes and filled his mouth. He almost gagged as my viscous cum filled his mouth. Three, four, five orgasmic spurts left white rivulets of the fluid dribbling from his mouth and down his chin. Fighting off a scream of ecstasy, I am sure I grimaced as his lips tried unsuccessfully to control the flood coming from my cock. Honey B gasped around my penis as I almost passed out at the experience. Never had I ever cum so much.

I was quivering as he squeezed out a few last drops of my creamy jizz. His tongue softly washed the head of my cock as he nursed the load of spunk already in his mouth. I exhaled with the ultimate pleasure, then finally slowly lowered my legs. The residual cum covering my cock rubbed off onto my skirt. Got to figure out how to explain that to the wife, I thought as I watched him spit out my sperm onto the grass.

Honey B looked up and smiled. "If I had to guess, I think you like that?"

"Oh my Honey B. You took my breath away and curled my toes. My god, one of the best, if not the best ever. You are a great lover."

"I thought so. My turn now. Just like last time. Stand up and move around behind the bench."

I wasn't sure I could stand. My legs were quivering and felt weak from the tremendous orgasm that just racked my body. I caught my breath as I attempted to pull down and straighten my skirt. I was woozy with the afterglow. He got up off his knees and held out his hand to me. I accepted graciously and for some reason feeling modest, pulled my bra down over my tits and pulled the front of my blouse together.

"Don't get too shy on me darling. I'm about to fuck you." he chided as he led me around to the back of the bench.

We had figured out on other occasions the only way to fuck in public was to be able to keep our eyes open for passers-by. We had tried with me on all fours. We had tried with me on my back on the bench. We found with me facing the back of the bench and him standing behind me, in theory we could look up and down the path to see if anyone was around. Seemed like a good idea at the time.

My grabbing the backrest of the bench meant that I had to let go of my blouse. It again, fell open and my breasts hung down. Exposed, they grew warm from the heat of the sun and the heat of the tawdry acts we were engaged in.

He pressed himself against me from the rear. I could feel the bulge in his pants press into the tops of my thighs. I longed for him to bite my neck and shoulders but he was too short. He was able to reach around and grab my tits. Like he did about 15 minutes before, he milked them like you would a Holstein cow. He pulled at my nipples then tantalizingly dragged them along against the rough top of the wooden bench. Each little bump shot arrows of electricity through my body.

As he played with my tits, he dry-humped me and I encouraged him by pushing my ass back against him. Letting go of one of tits, he grabbed my hips and dominantly held me tight. I could feel his immense cock was at full staff. It was throbbing and pulsing as it poked at the top of my thighs. Oh, heaven I thought. I was relishing the feeling when he pulled away. Will he fuck me now I imagined? But I was wrong. He pulled away and again dropped to his knees between my spread legs. He pushed the hem of my skirt up to my waist. He pushed the cheeks of my ass apart and using his strong thumbs he pulled me open. He attacked my sphincter, burying his nose and mouth. The public rim job felt so dirty but so delicious. I put my right knee up on the back of the bench. I gave him as much room for his mouth as possible. He kissed. He chewed. He licked. Finally, yes finally, he pressed the tip of his tongue into me and probed. My cock was getting hard again as he ate me out. I pushed my deep red rosebud back onto his face. My ass was dripping with his saliva from his oral lubrication.

I guess he felt I was juicy enough to accept his coke-can proportioned cock, so he stood up. He pressed into me one last time before I could hear his zipper being undone. The phone in his pocket was so heavy that his pants fell unceremoniously to the ground. His fingers were working on his underwear and soon I felt his hot muscular legs against the back of my smooth long legs. Heaven. Oh my gosh. Heaven. Skin on skin. I felt his groin against my ass and his cock poking my scrotum. I reached down between my legs and gave his cock an encouraging squeeze. I felt a slippery drop of precum at the tip as his cock throbbed in anticipation. The gooey drop ran downwards and coated the palm of my hand. It was soon replaced my another and another as he pre-cum became a small stream. I needed him well lubricated.

I know he wanted me to stay totally relaxed and keep my ass at the right angle. I was so excited, but he continued to prod and poke with his cock as I twerked my ass trying to help find fin the opening. Finally, he positioned the helmet head of his cock against my slippery hole. He held it there.

"Push back slowly. Let me inside." he directed.

I nodded and groaned indicating I heard him. He held steady, perhaps even pushing in a little as I pushed back, impaling myself of the smooth mushroom head of his fat cock. Together we breached the tight red opening, past my sphincter. I almost swooned at feeling the stiff ridge of his cock make its way inside of me. When he started moving back and forth he did it slowly. He kept moving further and deeper into my ass. Soon he was fucking me, letting the pace pick up slowly. I loved feeling his hips slap against me as the he quickened the pace and penetrated me more aggressively. His low hangers were swinging like the pendulum on Big Ben. Each time they slapped against my thighs, a loud quishy splat rang out. The tempo became quicker and quicker as he searched for release.

I bent my knees to lower myself as much as my legs could stand. He must have stood up on his tip toes as suddenly my prostrate was pummeled by his cock. The pounding sent shock waves through my body. I bit my lip to stop from screaming out in both surprise and pain. He stopped suddenly.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No!" I cried out. Do me Honey B. Do me as deep as you can. Fill me up. Cum in me. Cum in my ass."

He immediately rammed his steel hard cock into me. It was hot. It was slippery. It was deep. He grabbed my hips. He wailed as he shot his load into me. My own cock, uncontrollably spurted a weaker second load onto the back of the bench, the grass and my skirt. He held me tight for a few moments as his cock continued to spasm, releasing the last ropes of his searing hot cum. I clenched and squeezed. I wanted all of his man juice. I wanted to be full, to be sated.

He fell against my back and I supported him by gripping the bench. My own cock was twitching with the residual orgasmic contractions. I concentrated on the feeling of him both in me and clinging to me. It was astoundingly fulfilling. However, the furtiveness of our lewd public act meant that we could not linger. Oh, I longed to linger, but we could not take the chance.

All too soon, Honey B pulled out, quickly pulled up his pants and tucked his shriveling gooey cock back into his pants. I stood up and tried to hold his cum in my ass. I could not risk sitting down and completely staining and running the back of my skirt as I had done so many times before. I turned to him and almost simultaneously, we both said - "Thank You."

With one last look at my tits and a gentle nipple thumb, Honey B offered to help me with doing up my bra.

"My wife always likes me to help her and her tits are smaller than yours." he said as he smiled.

"I love you." he confided.

Whoa, where did that come from. That was never part of the deal. It has always been no-strings attached uninhibited sexual gratification only I thought.

"The reason I say that darling, is that likely this is the last time. We sold our house a while ago. It just closed and we are living with friends for a few days before we leave for southern California. We had been thinking about it for a while and finally made the decision. The house sold too quickly but we had made up our minds.

"Oh Honey B. After what we just did. I don't what to say. Wish you the best? Say I am going to miss you? I am so surprised and also disappointed that I don't know what to say."

"It's ok darling. I guess it was meant to be. One last great time. A few pictures of you and a pair of your panties to remember you." he said as he put his hands on my waist. Could not have found or thought of a better way to say good bye." he said as he looked up at me to make intimate eye contact.

"I'll miss you." he almost whispered as he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"I'll miss you too Honey B." I offered sadly. "I've had wonderful times these last few years."

"Me too, darling."

"Do you want to sit a while?"

"Can't do that Honey B. I might make a mess of the skirt. It's been almost forty-five minutes and I better get doing. I have some wipes in the car. Why don't I go on ahead so we don't draw too much attention to ourselves."

"No. I think we look like a regular couple and if it is alright with you, I'd like to walk you back to the car? You know - a last few minutes to say good-bye."

"I'd like that." I said.

By now we made our way from the back to the end of the bench. I had finished doing up my blouse and while disheveled, was sort of back to normal in terms of dress. I picked up my sandwich and drink and with Honey B taking my arm, we walked slowly back to the car park. I could feel his impregnating jizz leaking out and running down my thighs. As I walked the slippery cum lubricated my thighs and they rubbed together smoothly. As it reached my calves it started to dry in the warm air and was leaving a crusty pearlescent trail down to my ankles.

I felt sad about his leaving. I had never spent anytime thinking about 'us' it was just anonymous sex wasn't it? I never imagined it would end. But, like most things, everything must. We talked about where he and his wife were going to live and other inane details. We did this, I think, to take our minds off that we would likely never see each other again.

By the time we got to the car park, we had exhausted the small talk and were walking silently.

"You had better figure out how to tell you wife you got the grass stains on your knees." I said.

"True. But you - need to figure out what to tell your wife about the cum stains on your skirt."

We got to my car and after I pressed the entry key to unlock it. I turned to Honey B.

"I love you too."

A quick kiss on the lips on my lips, Honey B turned away. Watching him go to the far side of lot, I saw the ranger, a set of binoculars around his neck, coming my way.

"Excuse me ma'am could I have a word with you?"

12