Truth or Fantasy 17: Smokey

Story Info
Meeting the park ranger.
4.6k words
4.67
3k
2

Part 17 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ranger, in his Smokey the Bear hat, put his pedal bike on the kick stand when he got close to me. A strong masculine outdoor type. Black short sleeved top did little to conceal the broad chest with pecs that must have developed over hundreds of pushups. His biceps were stretching the short sleeves. The mid-thigh black bike shorts were stretched taught over highs and claves that look like they could squat 400 pounds were supported on ballistic nylon with Kevlar ankle high boots. A threatening black tactile belt with various leather pouches and a radio completed the look. More interesting and scary was the pouch under the stainless buckle of his heavy-duty police style belt. The stretching of the spandex fabric could not be missed. The shine off the fabric from what must be a log of cock was intimidating.

Flashing his shiny gold badge, he repeated his question. In hindsight, given what was to take place, it was not really a question more of a command. "I'd like to speak with you a minute?"

"Anything wrong officer?" I asked in a soft scared voice.

"No need to worry ma'am. I am a volunteer ranger, on my regular security patrol. Just making sure everyone is safe."

"Sure officer, but why ask me?"

"I was checking the logs when I came on duty today and noticed that your car is here a lot. You know, we track the license plate numbers. So, when I saw the fact your car was here, I thought I would make sure if there was anything that could make your visits safer, perhaps more pleasant. Is there? And that would be, Sir when you are addressing me or my colleagues."

"No Sir" I stammered. "It is wonderful here. I love it here. It was a fabulous day in a wonderful part of the world. Could not be better."

"Good. Good to hear. But don't you think a little more privacy might be a good idea."

"How do you mean, Sir?"

"You know what I mean. These high-powered military grade binoculars don't miss much. You and your boy-friend seemed to be quite intimate. I'm not criticizing since we all need intimacy. Just saying."

"Your binoculars. What did you see?" I asked with a quavering voice.

"It looked like you were enjoying yourself on the bench by the meadow. You know what I mean."

"I am not sure what you are implying, Sir." I said as I tried to look as innocent as possible.

"Just that I am pretty sure you were giving him a blow job and that he had intercourse with you. That's all."

"No, No. That's not it all Sir."

"Are you saying you didn't suck his cock and then behind the bench, he didn't fuck you?"

"That's what I am saying Sir. You must have misinterpreted what you saw, Sir." I stated as defiantly as I felt dared to do.

He looked unbelievingly at my blatant lie. He reached for his radio and pulled it forcefully off his thick leather belt.

"Polarbear64 at bears den. Need back-up. Any bears out there?"

"Blackbear97 here. What's up Polarbear64?" came back the crackly scratchy sound.

"Gotta a non-cooperative bear cub."

"On my way. Five minutes out."

"I'm cooperating. What is all that about." I asked nervously.

"Well, all of us volunteer rangers of the Forest and Park Services belong to different groups. Pretty self-explanatory. We are all members of the California bear sleuth. You got your black bears, your brown bears. As you likely guessed I am a polar bear. There are panda bears and Rangers over 55 are grizzly bears. The women volunteers used to be called sows, but now they go by lady bears. Personally, I call them titty bears. Infrequent visitors are called baby bears and frequent visitors, and those with annual passes, get nick-named bear cubs. Almost part of the family.

"Wow. That is kinda neat Sir. There must be lot of you if you are number 64?" I said soothingly, hoping to mitigate what potentially could eventually turn out very badly for me.

"I suppose, but the number really means cock size. The first number is the length. The second is the circumference."

"What did you say? Do you mean the black bear coming over has an nine-inch cock that is seven inches around? My goodness that is over two inches in diameter."

"Yes, indeedy it does. You are about to find out very soon. Lucky for you papa bear is not on duty." he replied with a sneer as he blatantly cupped the bulge at his crotch.

"Look Sir. I really need to get back to work. I would like to go."

"Don't think you want to do that. You can go if you like, but it would mean that one of us would stop by your house this evening to discuss the matter with you. And, with your husband if he is home." he sneered as he ran his thumb along the swelling pouch.

"Oh no. Please Sir, I beg you not to do that." I pleaded.

"I thought that might be the case, so it might be in your best interest to volunteer to be the bear cub of the day with Blackbear97 and me."

"What do you mean Sir?" I almost whispered in trepidation.

"When he gets here. We'll go to the bear's den. That what we call the collection of shipping containers that we use for storage and offices. When we get there, we will discuss what you were doing with your boy-friend and how you might share the love, so to speak." he pointed at some wood covered structures situated in a recess in the trees.

He continued to smile confidently with a slight but noticeable leer in eyes. "Blackbear97 will be here soon. In the meantime, lets walk over there." he directed as he grabbed his bike.

His walk was that of a powerfully built man. Stiff, thick powerful legs. One definitive step at a time. He walked beside me, as if I were going to make a run for it. Just as we reached the clearing with the buildings another identically dressed ranger rode up on his bike. He was a young African-American, slight of stature and trim in physique. Short military haircut was visible through the helmet straps.

"WaS'up 64?"

"I was asking this bear club some questions and she lied to me. I pressed the conversation and she continued to lie. Thought we might want to have a more private discussion with her." he said flatly to the short slim black ranger.

"MMMM. I hear ya. All sorts of folks out here. Can't be too careful." He replied with what sounded like anticipation.

"Why am I being detained? Am I under arrest for something?" I asked desperately as I could not help but stare at the spandex pouch at his crotch. The impressive bulge was daunting and on his skinny body looked absolutely obscene.

"Neither." Polar bear stated. "You can go. But am pretty sure I heard you say you were volunteering rather than have one of us come to your home and speak to you. Was I wrong?"

"No. I guess not Sir." I stammered.

"Sir...I like that 97. Respect."

"Through this gate here." Polarbear64 said to me as he pointed at a chain link gate covered with a tarp secured with a heavy steel chain and Yale lock.

Blackbear97, pulled a heavy ring of keys out of his black leather pouch and undid the lock and pulled the chain through the eyelets. The action was loud, metallic and menacing...and oh so intentional. I was frightened. He swung the gate open and we stepped into a secure, quiet and private area created by the placement of the containers. It had concrete pavers, weight lifting equipment including what looked like a rack and also an inclined bench. A couple of odd chairs, some astro turf and a water cooler completed the masculine gymnasium look.

"Likely be a good idea to latch the gate so it doesn't open unintentionally."

"Exactly what I was thinking 97."

"Have a seat for a moment, ma'am, while we do a bit of housekeeping." 64 said as he pointed to one of the chairs.

97 secured the gate with a loud clang and returned to stand next to 64. They both stood in front of me. Firmly planted, legs taut and feet apart. Their backs to the sun. Their hips square to me so that all I could see was their crotches which were at eye-level. I was trying to make eye-contact with them, but I was drawn to their sex, which was being thrust in my face.

"Just us now, Miss. Just us." They said in a way that I could only take as threatening. "What's your name? Remember it does not have to go further than just us here."

"Roberta."

"That's Roberta, Sir. Remember what I told you. Don't disrespect us." Polarbear64 said sternly.

"Yes. Sir. I meant Roberta, Sir." I said meekly as my downcast eyes noticed his cock flex when I said Sir.

"Much better Roberta." He said as I noticed he stood a little taller and tilted his hips forward. His prominent bulge seemed even more pronounced and threatening.

"I asked you earlier what you and your boyfriend were up to. Do you remember? You said nothing, but, and I say this so that Blackbear97 knows why we are here. I saw you having public sex. You were on your knees and appeared to be giving him a blow job. Then he took you behind the bench and appeared to be having intercourse with you."

"Really Polarbear64 - in broad daylight and in public. She sucked his cock and then he fucked her? If you say so it must be true. Bear's never lie. It's an oath we took when we joined the sleuth. She sounds like quite the slut. I wonder what her husband would say?" 97 stated solemnly as he lowered his hand and traced his thumb proudly over his distended hanging cock. Trapped inside the shiny black spandex it created a monstrous sight.

I felt helpless. I felt trapped. I scared and worried about my actions getting me arrested and ruining my life. I was not worried about what the two officers might do to me with their huge cocks. I was almost looking forward to that, but I was desperately thinking how I could contain the situation and minimize the damage.

"Is there anything I can do Sir to help resolve this? I am so sorry. I was afraid earlier and I lied. I did suck his cock and didn't want to be arrested or have what I did be made public." I said as sincerely but also as convincing as possible as I looked up submissively. I saw that he acknowledged eye contact before looking down directly at his crotch. I followed his eyes downward.

"You are volunteering are you not?" he said directly as he saw I was staring at his bulging cock.

"Yes Sir. Willingly Sir."

"And Blackbear97?"

"Yes Sir. And Blackbear97." I said my mouth dry with anticipation.

'You hear that 97? She is voluntarily offering to help us both work this out. Make sure you turn on your body cam. I think we will want to record this."

"Stand up and lose the top Roberta. Or should I call you slut?" 64 commanded. "Let's see what you got." he continued as I looked over to see him hit the record button at the same time as 97 did.

Their eyes never left me, but 64 did step back to let me stand. They were still way inside my personal space as I began to slowly unbutton my blouse. As I was undoing the bottom and last button, Polarbear64 moved away and took off his tactical belt and hung it on a large metal hook. I heard 64 tell 97 to keep the cuffs handy. OMG, I thought. I hope it doesn't go that far. As I slipped the top off my shoulders, 64 stepped back in. Only a foot or two away his tight black top stretched over his pecs and biceps was intimidating. While his strong muscular thighs stretching his black military spandex shorts only accentuated the demanding cock trapped inside. I folded the blouse and hung it over the back of the chair.

"I see you eyeballing my cock. Don't think I do know what you want. Nice tits, but don't stop. Now the bra."

Silently I thought to myself, if only they knew how much I wanted them to order me what to do. If only they knew how much I wanted to take my tits out and show them off. I unhooked my bra and, trying to appear modest, used one hand to cover my breasts. I slipped off the bra, tried to put it on the chair but it fell to the ground.

"Leave it slut. You'll be on your knees soon enough." 64 ordered as he slapped my hand away before grabbing it and placing it on his genitals.

"This is what you volunteered for isn't it." he sneered as he then grabbed my tits. He was rough. He mauled them. He squeezed them. He manhandled them and pinched my lengthening nipples.

"Ouch. That hurts." I pleaded as he yanked them outward. I felt his already hard cock flex when I cried out. This could be a very rough one I thought to myself.

"Ouch what, you lying cunt?"

"Ouch, Sir."

"Too bad cunt. If I want to pull your tits I will. You lied to me. You deserve what you are going to get. You can feel my cock is ready to teach you a lesson." He said sharply while at the same time, thrusting his crotch into my hand.

"Yes sir. Sorry sir." I said as I stood there almost in a stupor. I had one hand on his cock, the other hung limply by my side but my nipples were at attention from the excitement of it all. My areolas had crinkled up and my breathing had become quick. As he flexed again, my pulse began to race as I thought of what might be in store for me.

"Get on your knees and get my cock out." He ordered.

I submissively knelt on the astro-turf in front of him and watched as his cock flexed menacingly behind the shiny spandex. I reached for the waistband of the shorts.

"Careful slut, there's a surprise waiting for you." He directed.

I pulled on the waistband and was surprised to find that his cock was not there. Instead there was a small slit in the inner fabric that he had pushed his cock and balls though. There was a thin shear outer pocket that usually held a protective cup but now held his cock. It was if the shorts had a built-in cock ring. I pulled slowly and his genitals slipped through. It was tricky as he was already hard but the leaking pre-cum helped lubricate the opening allowing passage of the erect cock and swollen hairless balls. I continued to expose his sex and gradually the black shorts gave way to a pale white groin as the shaft of his mouth-watering cock came into view. His cock had been oriented toward his hip, trapped by the constricting fabric. It lay across his body like a log. The wide mushroom head was weeping pre-cum.

"Pull my shorts off all the way off!" he demanded as I began pulling downward. The tight shorts slid down his muscular masculine thighs and when the head of cock escaped the fabric entrapment, his stallion like cock sprang into a vertical position. Magnificent, I thought to myself as I leaned in and rubbed my cheek on it.

I continued pulling and with my head all most on the ground, I pulled his shorts off over his heavy black boots as he stepped up and down, forward and back to help me

Naked from the waist down, he stood tall and proud. His hands on his hips - he looked ominous. I looked up, afraid of his strength. As his shorts lay on the ground beside me, my mouth was agape. His super muscular thighs were highly contoured. He was so fit and I watched so much to touch him, to worship him, that I was almost salivating. He made eye contact with me and stepped forward. His powerful cock was inches from my face. He waited. He knew that I wanted it. He knew I would do whatever he wanted.

"Go ahead. I know you want to." Was all he said.

I put my hands on his beefy thighs. I felt the smooth skin. I felt his strength, his power. I ran my hands over the rippling contours to the back of his thighs and pulled him toward me. I push my face into his sex. I felt his hard cock on my cheek. I smelled the aroma of masculine arousal. His cock was wet with pre-cum. The slippery pearlescent ooze was everywhere. His cock was weeping with excitement. I rubbed my face over the wet flared head. I pressed his scent all over me. I wanted to be marked. I wanted him to know I was his. He soon grabbed my hair and pulled my head away. He gripped his glorious cock and began to paint my face. My forehead. My cheeks. He wiped himself on my eye sockets. He pressed his leaking cock hole into my nostrils. I inhaled deeply as the pungent yet exciting odor stimulated my senses. He traced my lips like when I put on lipstick. He glossed my lips with a shiny trail of his juice. I make a small oval with my lips and pushed my tongue out, but he pushed his cock down under my chin, and similar to putting on perfume, traced a line from ear to ear. He was a talented artist, he kept me waiting. He could see it made me quiver.

"How is that slut?" he asked rhetorically.

"Wonderful Sir." Is meekly acknowledged.

"We call that, becoming daddy's bear cub."

I was covered in his goo. The rite of initiation into the bear sleuth was almost complete. I wanted to be his bear cub. I wanted confirmation. I wanted to be dominated.

When he had satisfied himself that my face was covered, he twisted his hips back and forth. His cock was too hard and erect to slap me across the face. Instead, like a windshield wiper, it polished the drying pre-cum into a cosmetic shine. With each pass, I tried to capture the steel hard rod, but the fat mushroom head slipped past. His cock was too stiff, too vertical for me to easily capture. I let go of his thighs and grabbed the root of his mesmerizing cock with both hands. I held the base and had to lever the rampant shaft down. I pulled hard, his knees bent, his hips tilted and I finally got my prize.

The shiny head, still weeping pre-cum, was less than an inch from my mouth. I pounced. I caught the fat mushroom cap between my lips. I took a deep breath and immediately impaled my mouth down along the shaft. I only stopped when my nose hit the stiff wiry salt and pepper pubic hairs. I held his wonderful manhood as deep as I could. I could feel him flex. his masculine cock bobbed against the back of my throat. It pressed into my windpipe causing me to gasp for air. I pulled off, suck in some deep breaths, panting for more oxygen. I attacked his cock again and went deeper. Deeper than I had ever gone before. I was on the verge of gagging but I did not pull off. I tried to bob a little more but the fat shaft was pressing hard at the entrance to my throat. It was too wide and cutting off my breath. I had to let go. I had to release it. I bent over, catching my breath.

"Get on it girl." He demanded as he put his left hand at the back of my head and held it tight facing his drooling dripping cock. He gripped the root of his cock, just above the scrotum, bent it down level with my lips.

I nodded weakly that I was ok, and when I opened my mouth, he stabbed me with his cock. He roughly, almost frantically, took control of the situation and drove it home. When he was satisfied that he could not penetrate me any further, he added is right hand to back of my head and began to face fuck me. He was pulling with his hands while he was thrusting with his hips. My jaw was being split, my tongue lapping the firm muscular underside ridge of his wonderful cock. I moved my hands from the back of his strong legs to the front. I tried to push away. He would not release me. I was ready. I was beyond ready. I wanted to receive and he knew it. He held me tight and I felt his cock begin to spasm.

"EEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIII...OMG OMG" he wailed as rope after rope of hot searing sperm erupted into my mouth.

I bucked, I tried to push away as my mouth filled with cum. I was bursting. I was red in the face. I am sure my eyes were bugged out as I struggled hopelessly against his manly strength. I was about to black out when he let me go. He must have satisfied himself I thought. As he withdrew his slippery cum coated cock, I knew I was wrong. I inhaled and even before I could complete taking a breath, he buried his cock back into my mouth. He continued to flex and shoot more cum into my mouth. It was a huge load. I had to swallow. I wanted to swallow. I opened my throat and felt the hot thick cream sear my throat as he deposited his semen deep inside.

"What a fabulous cock sucker!" he almost shouted.

"You always say that 64." 97 chided.

"I know. But this girl has a mouth like a velvet cunt. Did you see how quickly she made me cum."

12