Truth or Fantasy 17: Smokey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bullshit 64. You always cum that fast."

"No way dude. No fucking way. She is magic. Wait. You'll see."

It was if I was not there. I could hear them bantering away. Not really focusing on their words as 64 still had his cock in my mouth. It was beginning to soften and I pursed my lips around the shaft. I began to pull off and was relieved that 64 did not try to stop me. I bend over with my hands on my knees. My head hanging down. Coughing and gagging, I tried to regain some measure of composure. My own cock, hidden by my skirt, was erect. It too had wept pre-cum and was leaving a dark circle on the front of fabric. No one noticed except me.

"Clean up duty." 64 announced as he urged me to sit up on my heels and lick the residual gobs of gooey cum off his semi-soft shaft.

I was happy to oblige and this time, gently licked and sucked his leftover seed from the fat head, the smooth shaft and his hairy scrotum. I slurped noisily to let him know I relished doing clean up. I was just bout done, when a mobile radio in the distant crackled.

"Polarbear64 come in."

"I got get this, but remember, you are Polarbear64's bear cub first and foremost. Then you are Blackbear97's bear cub. You come back regularly or we come and find you. Got it."

"Yes sir." I replied.

"She is all yours 97. Arrange for two weeks today. Let's get her into the rotation. I gotta take this." He said hurriedly as the radio continued to hiss with garbled words. He struggled back into his shorts, grabbed this tactical belt off the hook and was out the chain-link gate before I could full grasp what was happening.

"SSSSHHHH darling. You ok?" 97 said softly as he offered me his hand to help me up.

"He is always like that. He gets too excited and can't control himself. All hyper aggressive."

I was taken aback by the soft soothing tone. A roller coaster of emotions as PB64's intense face fuck was replaced with kind words and soft hands. I accepted his offer and stood up shakily as my knees felt the blood coursing through the constricted veins. 97 steadied me and smiled as I regained a measure of composure.

"I must say you are both beautiful and brave. To be out like you are takes courage. I wish I was that brave." He offered.

"I do think that 64 got it wrong though. While you maybe a bear cub, we both know you are a bear trap." He said as he moved a little closer.

His right hand raised to my face and with his thumb he gathered up a gob of cum that was still lying on my right cheek.

"You missed some." He said as he spread the still warm creamy sperm lightly over my lips. My mouth opened slightly to allow my tongue to seek it out and made intimate contact with his thumb. He held his thumb steady as I licked and caressed it.

"I love the taste of cock and I adore cum. Do you mind?" he asked but without waiting he kissed me gently on the lips. His probing tongue forced my slippery lips apart searching for masculine treasure that I had already swallowed.

WTF I thought. I was shocked. In my rule book, no strings attached sex did not include kissing. But he was tender. He took me by the waist, the shoulder and held me firmly but softly. I gave into his advance. How did he know I would give in. I not only let myself be kissed but I leaned into it. I put my hand around his waist and we rubbed our cocks together. Mine was covered by my skirt and his was still inside the tightly stretched shorts but it was magic. His cock was so much bigger and stiffer than mine. I was beginning to pant with lust. My hand slipped around from his waist to his crotch. I touched it. I almost swooned. I palmed it. I squeezed it. I felt its pulse through the thin black material. I felt its heat. His right hand had made its way to my still naked right breast. He cupped it. He gently thumbed my nipple. Running his fingers over my excited bumpy areola he drew little circles around the erect teat.

"Blackbear97. Come-in. Need you at the entry. STAT" was shouted from the radio on the wall.

"Damn. Sorry I got to go. Remember two weeks from today." He apologized.

"I still live at home with my parents. I am not out to them. I named myself Laci. Could we meet for coffee?" he or she said breathlessly as she backed away and pulled on her tactical belt.

I was stunned. "Sure, sure."

"Small coffee shop 24th and Maple. Noon Tuesday?"

"Sure, sure."

"Great. Gotta run. Can you please lock up?"

"Sure, sure."

Watching him speed away on his bike, I was speechless. I secured the chain and lock on the chain link gate before making my way to my car.

What have I got myself into, I wondered?

12