All Comments on 'Truths After Dark Pt. 01'

by absolutelyDreadful99

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sara needs to dump this sissy wimp loser who would just sit by and let another guy fuck her. She'd be an idiot to stay with such a weak chump. Stop slutting around and risking STD's. Clearly the ass she's fucking screws around and has probably already given her something. She should find a solid guy that doesn't share who will cherish her. This clown is obviously not that person.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 1 year ago

Well written and very descriptive. Yes, you definitely need to explain why and how you came to be a voyeur of your so called, beautiful, faithful, girl friend, getting fucked in a way by the biggest by far, cock she has ever experienced. Particularly if YOU engineered the situation.

I mean, how stupid could you possibly be to introduce her to something she was likely to start craving! Why will she need your pathetic, little cock if BIG ones are out there are available that give her an unworldly experience?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My wife found this and we both enjoyed it tremendously. Your story was one of the best in this genre of ‘tight-pussy girl takes huge cock’. It had feeling, humor, eroticism and even the dreaded ‘smirk’.

Feeling: Your emotional connections made through eye-contact were incredibly well narrated. When my wife locks her gaze on me, when she is fucking another man, her eyes speak volumes. You really captured this dynamic from start to finish in your story.

Humor, you wrote: “Meanwhile, a lethal monster of a cock, a weapon most likely in defiance of one or several Geneva conventions, disappeared slowly inside of her.” My wife giggled, and squirmed knowingly in her chair, when we read this. She’s had quite a few high caliber weapons ‘concealed’ in her tight pussy!

Erotic: “Squelch, came the sound of her pussy.” Also, you started several paragraphs with “Shlip…Sploosh… Squelch” which was very descriptive and hot. When a husband, or boyfriend, hears those noises it’s a sign that he is clearly out-gunned and that his girl is finally getting the satisfaction she deserves.

Smirk: “He glanced up, and a stab of shame shot through me as his eyes met mine. I froze. He watched me for a moment, a smirk playing at the edges of his lips. Better luck next time, bud, his eyes seemed to say.” When ever I get that smirk, either from my wife or a lover of hers, it burns into my soul and also excites me. Smirks are almost a necessity in a good cuckold story. In your next chapter we hope Sara will give her guy a good, long smirk!

My wife is a petite, 4’ 11’’, 95-pound Latina. Whenever she takes big cock, I can literally see it bulging in her stomach as he sticks it deeper and deeper into her womanhood. Sometimes I’ll even lay my hand on her tummy as it slides in.

You described this nicely in your story: “Shloop. Nine inches of throbbing cock slid inside her, juddering with the friction. Her stomach bulged, an outline of his dick imprinted against her stomach. He came to a stop, finding home. Uncharted territory. His alone.”

Since he made it to unchartered territory, doesn’t that give him the right to claim Sara’s womb and eventually impregnate her? When a man is ‘man enough’ to get into my wife’s unchartered territory, she usually lets him breed her. None of our four children are mine. She says Beta males are great husbands but Alpha males should do all the breeding.

This first chapter certainly got our attention and we can’t wait to read additional chapters.

karmadreamer52karmadreamer526 months ago

Loved it and look forward to the backstory and what happens from here!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous