Try Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wanna fuck you so bad, bro." Jarek bites Jamie's collarbone, leaving a mark that won't fade any time soon. "Load you up so much it's leaking out tomorrow." He scrapes his teeth over Jamie's neck, like he's trying to stop himself. "Thing is - I'm out of condoms." His fingers go lower and lower, until they're stroking over Jamie's pussy lips and making him whine for more.

"I can't get knocked up, Jarek - doesn't work like that with us. When's the last time you were tested?" It ought to bother Jamie that he doesn't care quite as much as he should about what the answer might be, but... he's horny as fuck. "I'm clean."

"Me too," Jarek says, and God, the need in his eyes is huge. "Fuck, Jamie let me in. Let me fuck your wet, pretty cunt." He teases himself over Jamie's opening, dragging him back down for a smoky hot kiss. This one moves a hell of a lot slower, a maybe to yes kiss, and Jamie wants to laugh at how Jarek thinks the answer is anything but yes. He doesn't break away from it as he takes Jarek's cock and guides him in, teeth sinking into his lip as he's filled.

If Jarek felt big in his mouth, down here it's like he's being slowly, beautifully split open. He thinks about how he'd feel in his ass, with all that eye watering thickness truly stretching him. He moans now, open-mouthed against Jarek. His cock leaks as he takes inch after inch, until he's stuffed full and Jarek's hands are checking the fit, rubbing the space between his holes to make sure they're truly connected.

Jamie squeezes around him, and Jarek growls again.

"Fucker."

Jamie grins, breath catching when Jarek pins his arms above his head. "Do you have any fucking clue how big your cock is?" Jamie's voices shoots up an octave when Jarek fucks into him, the whole world going blurry with the decadent drag. "Because- fuck, it's really fucking big."

"Think I've got an idea, yeah." Jarek says, licking his mouth again. "Help keep you open for the next time." He fucks him again, and soon picks up a rhythm, the pressure on Jamie's prostate and cunt mesmerizingly good. "Keep these up here," he commands, and puts his hands on Jamie's chest and cock, stroking as he fucks, anchored above his heart. Their eyes lock, watching each other give and take, the sweat dripping from Jarek's body onto his own. Jamie wants to fucking bask in it, watching Jarek's tits bounch as he pounds him. Whatever virginity he might have had left is fucking gone, ripped from him by the gorgeous, feral man filling him up over and over.

Jamie wraps his legs around Jarek's waist, pulling him deeper, crying out with the swing of his hips. "Fucking do it, Jarek, fucking come in me, breed my fucking cunt." Jamie grits his teeth, his body claimed and owned by Jarek with every thrust. "God, want it so, so fuckin' bad, want your come, bro, fucking fuck me, fuckfuckfuck fuck-" Jamie shoots off as Jarek growls loud enough to rattle his teeth, covering Jarek's hand and forearm in come. Jarek fucks once, twice more, until he's fucked all the way in, mouth biting into Jamie's, his cock pulsing with his release. Jamie wraps his arms around Jarek's back, clinging tight until his orgasm rolls back, every nerve ending stretched to the point of breaking.

And he still wants fucking more.

Jarek softens the kiss, panting into Jamie's tongue-wrecked mouth. "Want another?" He's already rocking his lower body, easy as it goes, the mess of come and wet making the motion almost frictionless. "Can feel my load fuckin' greasing my cock." He reaches down, adds the come on his hand to the mess, wiping it all over Jamie's cunt. "Fuckin' hot, baby, nothin' between us."

"Don't think you would have gotten that with Sheila." Jamie is absolutely going to paint himself as the better choice, if he can pussy whip Jarek for an evening. "Can breed me as much as you want." Jamie has to stop his brain from thinking, and just let the words fall as they may.

"Sayin' you want it more, then?" Jarek fucks back in, balls deep, moving just enough to keep Jamie off balance. "Cause I think that'd solve a lot of problems." He smirks, touching Jamie's clit, and the fire comes roaring back, amplified by the come leaking out every time Jarek's cock drags it out on the pullback.

"What... what kind of problems." If this is going to be an arrangement, he's going to be damned sure of the terms.

"I don't have to hunt for pussy, and you can stop fucking yourself with toys every night." Jarek licks his lips, and without so much as a blink, grabs Jamie's thighs and puts his legs over his shoulders. The angle changes everything, makes Jarek feel even bigger inside him, and parts of Jamie that he didn't even know he had are lit up with a fury that makes his eyes want to roll back in his head. "Don't leave your door open when you get up to piss after, man, especially when I can smell the sex in the air."

Jamie wants to blush, but he's so hot that he can't tell if he has or not. "Whenever I want?"

"Guaranteed - if the sun comes up, I'm fucking ready." Jarek kisses up the inside of his calf, sucking a mark just behind his ankle. "You're fucking hot, Jamie, and I want you. Doesn't need to be any more complicated than that."

The pleading is back in his eyes, and that, fuck, that's what gets Jamie right there. How honest Jarek is about wanting him, this. "You've got yourself a deal."

Jarek grins, big as the sky, and leans down to kiss and seal the deal. Jamie moans, the short, sharp thrusts of Jarek's cock all he can fucking think about, all he can feel. Jarek's got him practically folded in half, tongue sliding across Jamie's like he's got a fucking right to it. In the back of his mind, there's still a small voice of doubt, that what they're doing isn't actually happening.

But the slide of Jarek's cock and the heat of his body, those are evidence enough to finally convince him.

"You're so fucking wet, Jamie." Jarek keeps things on the slower side, enjoying his own mess. "Gonna put you in my bed and tie you up, fuck you until you're dripping from every fucking hole you've got." Faster, a little more zeroed in. "Be so fuckin' hot like that, Jamie, covered and leaking." His words, they carry a heavy note of promise, and Jamie already knows he's agreed to it. He moans, his clit stroked, prostate swollen with need. He's heading fast for another orgasm, driven by Jarek's filthy words and body. "You want that, don't you, wanna be my slut."

"You keep fucking me like this and you're gonna manage it all by yourself." He forces his eyes open, looking at Jarek, the wreck that he's made of him. "But I... I do. Fuck, I want that so fucking bad, Jarek." He already doesn't want to stop now, and that isn't going to fucking change just because the sun comes up.

Jarek growls again, Jamie tightening around him, so good that it fucking hurts, faster, harder, every breath loud as thunder. "Gonna come, fuck, Jamie, you're gonna make me come again, load up your fucking pussy." He drops his head, fucking faster, all hips, Jamie's legs spread wide like the whore he wants to be for him. Jarek strokes his clit again, the fucker isn't going to leave it the hell alone, is he, not a fucking chance now. He bites hard into Jamie's shoulder and that's what sends him, coming and coming, right with Jarek.

Neither of them move for ten minutes after.

Jamie finally has to push Jarek off to breathe, the air cooling in the aftermath of all that sustained lust. Jarek grunts, only moving so far as to let the last bit of air that isn't laced with sex move over his skin. He looks over, sees Jarek's cock finally softening, one last kiss traded before Jarek tucks around him and buries his nose in the back of his neck.

"Need a shower," he mumbles, an arm wrapping around Jamie's front. "Bed, maybe. Or food."

"You didn't eat before you went out?"

"Figured we would after." God, post sex Jarek is a warm, rumbly-voiced cuddle monster, and Jamie is fucking living for it. "Which one you want, get the shower running or call for pizza?"

"I like pepperoni and bacon," Jamie says, barely clinging to consciousness. Jarek snorts, and proceeds to not move a muscle. "Hey, I've got a gallon of come to wash out of me and-" He perks up real fucking fast, Jarek's fingers shoving into his cunt and coating himself with their combined mess. Jamie hisses through his teeth, has those same fingers brought to his mouth to be sucked clean, chased by Jarek's tongue again.

There's no fucking way he can go again, but that nearly gets him back up. He's absolutely spent, and when Jarek cups his cheek, just to hold him closer, his heart starts to sign himself over too.

"That ought to help some." Jarek gives him another smile, and if the bastard weren't so goddamn handsome...

Jamie finally rolls away, his legs having all the consistency of warm jelly. "Order the food, and we'll see if shower sex is as fun as everyone makes it look."

"It is!"

Jamie really can't wait to find out for himself.

12