Try It You'll Like It

Story Info
Chad's first time gay and beyond.
2k words
4.32
35k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are fictitious and are over the age of 18 years of age. If the characters resemble someone it is purely coincidence.

I want to thank the ones who read my stories save, rate and comment on them. I am trying to improve with every story.

I am Chad and I just turned 21 years old. At 5'10" tall and 185 pounds solid muscle from working on the docks loading eighteen wheelers at the warehouse. I had been out with girls, I liked them more as my friends.

Up until this point with guys I had slept over at their house or they would come over and stay at my house. I always wondered what it would be like with guys. One day I had on some blue jean shorts they were tight and short. I walked by a park and I had to pee really bad. So after I entered the bathroom and the motion detector lights came on. There was a sign on the urinal that it did not work. I walked on down further and entered the middle stall. I thought I was the only one there at the time. I unzipped my shorts and pulled them down to my knees, after I urinated, I started playing with my cock. I started getting into it and someone entered the stall next to mine. There was a glory hole and the guy in the next stall had eye next to the hole. He put two fingers on the rim which meant he was ready for my cock. I knew that much. I had never done anything with a guy before now, he could probably tell because I was so shy. "Try it you'll like it." he said.

He told me to stick my dick in the hole. I was apprehensive and compliant. He started by teasing me, I could feel his hot breath on my cock. Then he started sucking. He was really good, he would suck my balls as well. I could hear the sucking sounds and it was driving me crazy. Here I was in a stall with my dick in the wall letting a stranger suck me. I told him I was about to cum. It was hard for me to stand up during an orgasm anytime I jerked off I was on the bed. He quickened his pace going up and down my cock and I blew my load in his mouth. My heart was racing and then I felt guilty. I was raised religious. I could not get over how good it felt. I struggled with it in my mind. I pulled up my shorts, zipped up and got out of there, without saying a word. It was not until later I realized I had not gotten his name or any information on him. In case I wanted to see him again. I would dream about what had happened for a week.

I was reliving it in my mind as if I were there everyday. The euphoria of the act was overwhelming and bringing me back. I was going through the park about same time as last week, I was giddy with anticipation. I sure hope he is there was running through my mind. I entered the bathroom, the motion lights came on. I could see in the stall where he was last week there were two feet below the stall. I entered the same stall as last week and locked the door. He knocked on the door to my stall. I unlocked it and he came in with me. I told him I was raised religious and I was dealing with it in my mind. I want it so bad and everything I was taught said it was not right to do these things. Ned knew he had me because I came back. It was not his first rodeo. Some guys may come once or twice or never come back. I told him its like I have to have it. I can not get it out of my mind. Ned was excited that I was a virgin to all this and that he mold me into the lifestyle.

He was older, taller and had a larger cock than mine with piercing blue eyes. He grabbed my hand and put it on his dick. It was the first male penis I have had in my hand other than mine. He pushed down on my shoulders I was eye level with the biggest cock I had ever seen. I shook my head yes. I could smell a musty smell, I took his cock in my mouth it was salty with the musty taste. I was sucking him the best I knew how. He told me to watch my teeth and slow down and enjoy it. I slowed down with less teeth. He was getting hard fast. I was still sucking up and down. Then there was some pre-cum and I swallowed that down. I sucked and sucked and sucked. He kept moaning and then he grabbed the back of my neck. I could feel the warm semen enter my mouth.

Now it was my turn. He pulled down my shorts and underwear. He dropped to his knees. My butt was at his face. He pulled out lubricant, he put it on his middle finger. He then stuck in my butt hole. No one had ever done that too me. It felt good. He started entering one finger then two and three fingers. He turned me around again with his fingers still inside me. He started sucking and going in and out with his middle finger. Oh my this was really good. I was moaning with pleasure. I exploded in his mouth. I'm not sure I had ever shot so much of a load in my life. My sphincter muscle grabbed on to his finger. It was something I would never forget. I let him know I was leaving. This time I had his name and number and we need to set something up.

I called the next week and talked to Ned. He had a job to do out of town so it would be the following week before we could get together. He wanted me to get some gay porn movies magazines and any books they have in gay category.

The only place I knew that had movies, etc. was the adult book store.

Even though I was 21 years old, I looked young for my age. I started browsing the movies you could buy. Guys of all ages and sizes were coming and going from this place. I picked out three movies and went over to the magazines, a guy brushed past me I thought ok he was probably looking at the magazines and ran into me in error and let it go. Another guy was waving for me to go with him to the back. So I smiled as I left there and went to the books of which I got one to read. I asked the guy at the counter could he hold on to these while I went into the arcade which he did. He asked for my identification. He winked at me and gave me the tokens I would need in the booth.

I entered through door that had rope with sequins on it. Down this hall it was dark with a black light. On the wall were the movies you would see in the booths with the corresponding number. I go from there after my eyes had adjusted to the darkness. There were two rows of booths on one side there were three guys talking and looking to see customers coming in and the ones that went from booth to booth and to leave.

I entered a booth and locked the door. Not long there was a tap on door. It was one of the guys from the hall, I let him in the booth with me. We started watching the movie and then I felt his hand rub my crotch. It was a gay film. I unbuckled and unzipped my jeans and the fell down to my ankles. He took me in his arms and kissed me and was fondling my dick. It was the first time a guy had ever kissed me and I enjoyed it. He reached in his pocket and pulled out a bottle. He took the top off inhaled and had a finger close off on side of his nose. He would inhale deep. Hold his breath and let it out. I told him I had never seen anything like that he said this is what we call a poppers.

"Try it you'll like it." he said. So I go through the steps he took and I did the same. What a high, wow I kept inhaling till i almost passed out. He took it back from me he said it get you high as well as relax your butt hole. He laughed when I said a two for one special. He also had some lube in his pocket. He asked me what are you into? "I have not been fucked up my ass, I have always wondered about how it would feel." He lubed up my butt and said here inhale some more poppers. It does put you on a high for a short time. I loved the way it made me feel. I could feel his dick at the entrance of my butt hole. He told me to relax and breathe deep. Initially it hurt but as he kept pumping and getting into me it felt better . He was patient. I was glad I really did not want it to hurt too bad. Finally he was pumping faster, wow did it feel good.

Another knock on door. He let another guy in. It was the guy from the counter. He dropped to his knees and started sucking me. I came my sphincter muscles contract each time I came. This in turn made the guy fucking me cum. The guy that fucked me left another guy entered the booth. The man that sucked me stood up dropped his pants and shorts and was getting me to suck him. The man behind me dropped his pants, I was still lubed and had his spunk in me from first guy and he entered me. He had poppers he gave to me I am so glad he did he had much bigger girth and length than first guy. Inhale deep and hold. Then I was breathing heavy. Finally he was in balls deep. He really put his wood to me. pumping hard and fast until he came, spunk went everywhere he filled me up and then overflowed. Some of Ned's friends had called to fill him in on a new younger kid they had showed them a good time. Ned was like I'm working and you have to get me all horned up.

So the next week it was time for Ned to come home. When we got together he told me of how he had been with four guys when he was away on business. He wanted to know if I had gotten the movies magazines and book he had talked about. I let him know I watched movies looked at pics in magazines and read book so I would be good and horny when he got home and was I ever. He never asked did I meet anyone or did anything, not that we were going steady. Ned wanted to take me to the book store and I agreed. I was still wearing my short jean cutoffs. When we got there the same guys were there. "Hey Ned, we see you have met the kid we were talking about when you were away on business." So much for being quiet about it. Ned just realized just how much of a slut I could potentially be as well as having youth my side. If you are a male and you are wondering what it will be like to be with a guy. Try it you'll like it is my advice to you...