Try Me, Big Boy!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just one time between those big ass titties... Ohhhh, yeah... I'd have the time of my life and shoot my load all over her pretty face later. She'd be telling all her friends about the big boy who gave her a big ass load of hot fucking cum. Or maybe she's the type who doesn't like to share."

Grunting loudly, he furiously jerked his hand back and forth. Scott grinned, flashing his teeth as he saw his reflection one last time, and closed his eyes. The things he wanted to do with Abigail brought back so many memories.

"I'm the fucking big boy in this place! She'd be calling me that for sure!"

Still wanking, he groaned more filthy words.

"She's got dick sucking lips. They would look even better wrapped around my cock. MY COCK!! Oh yeah, I know how to use it!"

He laughed loudly, with no care if anyone could hear him outside the bathroom. Scott had worked himself into a frenzy, with sweat developing at the edges of his forehead. He bit his lower lip, humming and moaning softly. His hand became sweaty as he jerked his thick shaft back and forth. Breathing heavily, he began to fantasize about what it would be like to fuck Abigail. He had seen a small hint of her curves tucked in her loose robe. Just how big was her ass? Would she be willing to let him pound her from behind? His imagination was going wild as he twisted his fingers around his shaft. Pre-cum oozed out of the head of his pole when the phone interrupted his train of thought. The ringing sound made him abruptly halt and open his eyes. Scott sighed in frustration at his reflection.

"Ughhhhh, really!? Of all the time for someone to call, why the fuck do they have to choose now?!"

Cussing to himself, he pouted. His cock was only seconds away from exploding to fill the sink with cum. He did not bother tugging his pants up and nearly tripped down the stepping ladder as a result. His feet stomped into the floor in a funny pattern as he opened the door and walked out, his cock flopping around in all directions. The phone had been ringing for more than thirty seconds by the time Scott finally answered it.

"Room service?"

"Hi! This is Abigail in room five-thirty-two. I'm looking for a gentleman named Scott."

Gasping for breath, Scott immediately leaned up in excitement to hear her high pitched signature voice on the other end of the phone.

"Oh, hey Abigail! It's me! What can I get for you?"

"Ohhhhhh, there you are! What took you so long to answer?"

"Uhhhhh, I was busy doing something."

"Busy with another guest?"

"No, nothing like that! It was a little more... personal, you know? I'm sorry you had to wait."

Lying was not something Scott did naturally. For a woman like her, he did not want to confess to what he just did, but he was tempted to. Abigail giggled into the phone before answering him back.

"Whatever you were busy doing, I imagine you were thinking about me the whole time."

"I was. I've been looking at your photos on my phone for the past hour. You are so fucking hot. What can I get for you? I'll stop everything I'm doing and serve you any time."

"That's what I like to hear. Can you bring me a new robe? I spilled wine after you left."

"Sure thing! Give me ten minutes, and I'll be right over!"

"See you soon, dear."

The phone clicked after she hung up. Scott dropped the phone and clapped his hands in excitement.

"Yes!!"

He pumped his fist before finally leaning down to grab his underwear and pants. As he pulled them up, he began to think to himself. So I have a chance after all. If she wants it, I'm gonna give it to her. Big Boy is ready to play with some big ass titties tonight. After adjusting his belt buckle, he patted it proudly. What made her want to call and ask for something so trivial was a mystery. Scott did not care why. He felt like the luckiest man in the world that after all his stupidity, she wanted to call him for a second visit. This was worth interrupting the fun time spent between him and his cock. He was still rock hard, but he did not have difficulty zipping and buttoning up his pants. It took a small amount of time to search through the clothing room and find a robe. Scott chose a gold one as a gesture of how highly he thought of Abigail's beauty. He grabbed a box of chocolates to go with the robe.

Down the hall, he strutted his hips and shook his fat belly. Scott did not have a care in the world about anything to do with this job or tomorrow's work day. Tonight was all about her. If she wanted him, this was going to be a wild night of hard fucking. If not, that was fine by him. He would just go back to his room and finish jacking off to wild fantasies about her. When he stood in the elevator, Scott thought about his friend. He was happy Anthony was not here to make a competition out of this chance. This day would have been much different if Anthony were here. Scott was happy that he did not have to compete with him. It would still have been nice to have someone to brag to. Maybe in the near future, Scott would have a wild tale to speak of. There was also the chance Anthony would not believe him. When the elevator doors opened, he quit thinking about the other man as he stomped down the hall to find her door.

"Yoo hoo! Room service!"

It was almost impossible for him to control his excitement.

"Come in, dear."

Upon opening the door, Scott was greeted by a strong raspberry scent. Small flames of glass candles burning from the kitchen counter. Whatever device she used to blast loud music earlier was now turned off. Scott closed the door behind him as he stepped into the empty living room. He glanced around, hoping to see Abigail, but she was nowhere in sight.

"There you are."

Her voice came from the bedroom. Abigail entered his sights, strutting her hips in the same blue bra and G string outfit he had briefly seen hours ago. The G string covering her pussy was even smaller than he had first seen, with just a tiny blue string hugging her perfect hips. Scott grinned as he studied her curvy features more closely. Her feet were tucked in a pair of dark blue high-heeled pumps, hiding her toes. The heels clicked and clacked loudly across the wooden floor with each step she took. Her hair was split down the middle, with dark locks flowing beyond her shoulders and hiding her ears. Scott licked his lips as he gazed into her deep, green eyes.

"I've got you a nice robe, and I brought a box of chocolates too."

"Did you?"

She grinned after stopping in front of him. Abigail watched his eyes scan over her body. Scott could not prevent himself from smiling wide as he gazed into her wonderful tits. He handed her the small, white box of chocolates first. Abigail smiled, flashing her pearly teeth. She tossed the box onto the glass table in front of the couch. He then offered her the golden robe. Scott expected her to try it on in front of him. Abigail simply glared at him with her beautiful emerald eyes and turned her back to him. At last, he was able to witness her giant booty. His eyes widened, then he gasped before speaking.

"Damnnnnn!"

This was by far, the biggest ass Scott had ever seen up close. Only the tiny top of the G string was visible, with the rest of it tucked down the crack of her thick ass. Abigail flicked her hair, glancing across her shoulder with a keen expression. Her lips curled into a smug grin. He may not have realized it, but she was loving every second of his watchful eyes studying her body. Abigail loved the attention her voluptuous figure brought her. She leaned forward, shoving her ass out to give him a better view of the roundness. Her eyes noticed the bulge in the front of his pants, just barely visible with his fat stomach covering it.

"Your ass is a fucking work of art. God, that is the biggest one I have ever seen."

"Thank you."

Abigail bit her lower lip after uttering those words before slowly leaning back up. She turned to face him and saw that goofy grin across his face. It was almost enough to make her blush. His excitement was admirable.

"You asked me earlier if I was single."

"Yes, I did."

With a laugh, she stepped a bit closer. His sagging stomach brushed against her flat, muscular toned stomach. Scott was distracted by the closeness of her breasts and broke eye contact to get a better look at those lovely boobs.

"Let's just say I've been lonely, and it's nice that someone knows who I am. I thought about you after you left and how excited you were. I like seeing that in a man."

She threw her arms around his neck after speaking her seductive words. Scott was still grinning at her.

"You just can't stop smiling. What are you thinking about right now, honey?"

There was no way he would be able to filter his words. Scott knew he would probably offend her with his words. He thought for a few seconds to soften his speech and not give her the real dirty thoughts yet.

"Right now, I'm thinking about doing some freaky things with you."

Grinning at him, Abigail giggled softly.

"That's what I want to hear. Tell me more."

"I'm thinking about how bad I want to bury my cock between your tits."

As he spoke, Abigail rubbed her warm fingertips on the back of his neck.

"Mmmmmm, yeah? Is that all?" 

"No, I'm also thinking about your ass. I might be a fat ass guy, but I would still give you a good pounding."

His dirty words only turned her on more. Abigail pressed her breasts against his chubby chest and leaned in to lock lips with him. Scott closed his eyes as he darted his tongue into her mouth and began making out with the Queen of Curves. He moaned into her mouth as they continued to twist tongues. Abigail broke the kiss after a few seconds. She moaned at him before stepping back. Scott saw the wet spot at the front of her G string for a brief moment. Abigail fell to her knees before he could say a word. Her hands found a place at the front of his pants, tugging at his belt buckle. She used her left hand to shove his obese stomach forward. Scott moaned as her hand sunk into his flesh. A giggle was heard when she saw the front of his belt buckle.

"Oh, my god. Big boy? Really?"

"Hell yeah! Ladies, call me the big boy!" 

Laughing loudly at him, her high pitched voice echoed in the room. Abigail undid the belt buckle and unbuttoned his pants. Before finishing with his pants, she pulled his shoes off to make it easier for him to step out of his clothes in only a pair of white socks. Scott unbuttoned the front of his shirt and quickly pulled it off. His pasty white skin was the opposite of her smooth, tanned body.

"Have you ever fucked someone as big as me before?"

He could not see her face due to his heavy stomach blocking the view. The sound of his zipper sliding down could be heard. That subtle noise excited Scott.

"Ohhhh, yeah! Take my pants off, baby! You're about to see why they call me the big boy!"

Her hands tugged his pants and underwear down together at the same time.

"To answer your question, yes! You look like a guy I used to fuck all the time back in L.A. When I say all the time, I mean like every other week. You remind me a lot of him, actually! He was a fat ass, but he had a big dick. He knew to burn calories by fucking me all over his apartment when I visited."

Abigail told him all the right words to fill his imagination with dirty desires. Scott felt proud that she had an attraction to heavy set men like him. Her fingers twisted around his cock, gripping it tightly. Her other hand pressed into his chubby stomach. Abigail used that to lift herself off the floor and abruptly let go of his cock once she was standing face-to-face with him again. She pointed over at the couch with her right hand.

"Go have a seat."

"Why do you want me to sit down?"

She planted her hands on her hips and tilted her head, giving him a funny look.

"Oh, trust me on this, honey. You can't look down and see your dick. I know Harold couldn't, so you better go sit down if you want to actually see me suck you off."

So Harold was the guy she was referring to. Scott found it funny to learn a small detail like that about her past sex life. He walked over to the couch and plopped his fat ass down. If only she knew he had to stand on a stepping ladder in the bathroom earlier to see his erected pole.

"Just wait till you see my cock. Ladies don't call me the big just cause I'm a fat ass."

Ignoring his words, Abigail stepped closer to the couch. Her eyes fixed on his cock after Scott grabbed it with his right hand. His fingers twisted up and down, wanking as she loosened the straps to her bra and pulled them off. Her big tits flopped freely with a heavy bounce.

"Wooooooo, yeah!! Show me those BIG ASS TITTIES!!" 

Biting her lower lip, she twirled her bra across her right hand index finger. Scott was too busy gazing at her exposed tits to care about the bra. It twirled around until she finally dropped it to the floor. His fingers tightened around his dick as he continued to stroke it. Abigail leaned forward, allowing her breasts to slightly hang as she tucked her thumbs across the G string on both hips and slid it down. She stepped out of the G string and proudly stood naked before him. A wet layer covered the pretty, pink folds of her cunt. No hair was visible around her womanhood. Scott bit his lower lip at that sight, then Abigail abruptly turned around to reveal her bare ass. She leaned forward, gripping her knees as she began to roll her hips and make those thick ass cheeks clap together.

"Hell yeah! Twerk that fucking ass!"

A twerk show was the last thing Scott expected from her. He was hooting and hollering as she rolled her hips and made those cheeks smack together. Clap. Clap. Clap. He groaned and continued to wank his shaft back and forth at the sight of her mighty ass jiggling and bouncing. Abigail stopped after a few seconds and turned around to face him. Licking her lips, she fell to her knees. His fingers left his shaft for her to grip instead.

"I'm glad I met you today. I haven't had any kinky fun in over a month now, and I've been so horny today. I left my vibrator back home."

"I guess that makes me a lucky stranger then."

Abigail giggled at his remark as she grabbed his cock. Her fingers twisted around it from the base while her eyes focused on his thick pole. He was already at full length to make the job easier for her. Scott swallowed his breath as he watched her pump that hand up and down his cock. Abigail stroked him fast to give a hint of how aggressive her oral assault would be. She pressed her puffy lips against the head of his cock and kissed it before opening her mouth wide. Scott bit his lower lip and moaned as he felt his rod sliding into her mouth. Abigail did not make eye contact with him as she tasted his shaft for the first time. 'Mmmmmm', a soft moan was heard from her low voice. He could feel the vibrations from her tongue pressing against his thick shaft inside her mouth. Abigail pulled her lips back to the head and stopped for a moment.

She made him think she was about to stop, but then she pushed it back between her lips. Closing her eyes, she moaned softly as she began to suck his long shaft by the inch. Her hair moved in her face, prompting Abigail to swipe it aside with her left hand. She unwrapped her right hand from the base just to move her fingers out of the way for the imminent deepthroating experience. Scott moaned in delight. It felt good to finally be getting a blowjob after over a year of no action at all. He grinned smugly, feeling as if he was on top of the world right now. Abigail pulled her lips back to the head of his shaft and released it with a pop. This was only so she could flick her tongue across the head a few times. At last, her big green eyes glared up to see the look on his face. Abigail gripped his cock again and began stroking it as her tongue lapped across the head of his thick pole.

The look in her eyes was devious. Scott wanted to blurt something out. Anything to get her attention, but he understood what her eyes were telling him. That expression was almost intimidating, as she was taunting him with her deep emerald hues. She was about to take control and show him what a wild ride he was in for. Abigail closed her eyes and quit stroking his cock. She shoved it back into her mouth and then unwrapped her fingers from the base. Her hands pressed into his legs as Abigail slammed his cock to the depths of her throat, gagging herself in the process. Scott groaned as he felt the head of his pole rubbing against the back of her throat. The slobbering noises thrilled him as Abigail found herself and began to bob her head up and down. Sucking noises became louder as Abigail devoured his cock with ease. Her lips moved up and down as her drool began to coat his thick shaft. Scott was in heavenly bliss from this pleasure.

"Ohhhhh, yeah. I love your DSL."

His words distracted her to the point where Abigail nearly stopped. She pushed her lips back to the head and carefully extracted his cock from her lips to make another audible popping sound.

"Mmmmmm, yeah. I could suck you dry all night long."

A low, seductive tone replaced her high pitched voice. Her tongue flicked across the head again. She grabbed it with her right hand and spit on the head. Abigail kissed his shaft before gazing up at his face.

"But what are you talking about? What does DSL mean?"

He flashed his teeth in a goofy grin. Since she did not know what that abbreviation stood for, Scott was honored to be the first man to inform her.

"That means dick sucking lips, baby. A worthy nickname for those things you've got."

"Mmmmmm, that's just what my lips are for."

Winking at him, she shoved his hard shaft between her lips again. Scott moaned in pleasure.

"Ohhhh, yeah! Use those dick sucking lips on me some more!"

Abigail resumed her aggressive manner of sucking his shaft. She pushed it to the back of her throat again, inhaling the scent of his pubic hairs after releasing her fingers. Scott exhaled and took a deep breath. Abigail began to bob her head up and down again, like before. Her hair rustled and shook. Instead of pressing her palms against his legs, Abigail grabbed her breasts below. She pinched her own nipples while slobbering her way up and down several inches of his strong dick.

"GWAK-KAH-GWAH-GWAH!"

The slurping and slobbering noises only turned Scott on even more. Her aggressive style of sucking dick was respectable, but he wanted to be in control. There was no point in just sitting here and letting her do all the work. Those puffy, sucking lips were one of his favorite things about her. He reached for her hair with his right hand and gripped several locks. Abigail responded to the feeling of his fingers by coming to a sudden halt. She knew what he was about to do and invited him to take charge. He sat up and planted his other hand on her head before making the first thrust.

"Let me show you how much I love your DICK SUCKING LIPS!!"

Overwhelmed in joy, he began to thrust into her mouth at a slow pace. Abigail closed her eyes and opened her mouth wide. He could see the front row of her teeth for a moment before she squeezed her lips around his shaft. It was amazing to watch her cheeks sink in and inflate with each full thrust he gave her. She opened her eyes and gazed up at him. Abigail winked, as if to encourage him to continue. What he could not see was the placement of her hands over her breasts. Scott began to thrust harder and faster. She shut her eyes again as the slobbering and sucking noises grew louder once more.

"KAH-GWAH-GWAH-GWAK-KAH!"

Saliva strings dangled from both corners of her mouth. Scott knew he had the stamina and drive to continue fucking her mouth without any worry of blowing his load too soon. He grunted and groaned as he continued to buck his hips. His fat stomach wobbled and jiggled around with each thrust he gave her.