Try Me, Big Boy!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuckkkkk!! YESSSSS!!"

With his teeth barred, Scott growled his words like an untamed animal. The beast was coming out from within him as he continued to fuck her mouth. Streams of spit flowed from the corners of her lips and chin, trailing down her neck. All this time he fucked her mouth, Abigail squeezed and massaged her own tits. Scott slammed his cock to the back of her throat and stopped. He just wanted to see those big, dick sucking lips buried in his pubic hair one last time. Groaning and grunting, he pulled his cock out of her mouth and finally let go of her hair. Abigail's eyes opened wide, blinking a few times as she kept her mouth open. His entire shaft was slathered in her saliva. Several strings of drool connected to his pole from her lips. Scott stood on his feet, breaking the strings of saliva when he moved. Abigail moaned at him and then pressed her huge tits up over his wet cock.

"Ohhhh, fuck."

He did not anticipate her making a sudden move like this. Abigail was planning to place his cock between her tits after sucking him. Everything was like clockwork when it came to her way of fucking. Scott moaned as she squeezed her tits around his cock. She spit on the head as he began to buck his hips.

"I've gotta fuck these big ass titties! I've been thinking about this for fucking hours!"

She was not laughing at his thrilled words this time. All Abigail could do was moan as she felt every inch of his cock sliding up and down between her tits. The massive size of her breasts made the entire length of his shaft disappear between the folds. She glanced down to watch the head poke up and spit on it again.

"This feels so good! Fuck my titties!!" 

Hearing her high pitched voice only made Scott begin thrusting harder and faster. Abigail moaned and adjusted her hands to flex her elbows.

"There's nothing I love more than getting to fuck a beautiful pair of BIG ASS TITTIES!!"

The excess spit made it easier for his cock to pump back and forth between her wonderful tits. Scott felt like a winner. His work day was forgettable until the moment he met her. Everything changed at that moment, and he was now living one of his grandest fantasies. Abigail moaned as she raised her head and gazed up at his face.

"I love getting my tits fucked."

He slowed himself down, still making hard thrusts. Abigail glanced down to watch the head poke upward again.

"Fuck my tits, big boy!"

At last, she called him by his favorite nickname. Scott grunted and began to thrust harder. She parted her lips to invite him to thrust the head of his shaft into her mouth. He made sure to thrust hard enough to accomplish that. Pop. Pop. Pop. The sound echoed each time his cock left her mouth. Abigail spit on his shaft again before leaning her head up. She grinned at him, flashing her perfect teeth as he was still fucking her tits.

"Mmmmmmmm, that's it. Tell me how much you love my tits, big boy!"

"I LOVE THESE BIG ASS TITTIES, BABY!! THEY'RE SO FUCKING AWESOME!!"

Obnoxious as ever, Scott could not hold himself back from hollering every word. His voice echoed to anyone outside the room. He came to a sudden stop and sighed. Abigail smirked at him as she took over. He rested his right hand on his hip, watching her pump her breasts up and down. She went slow for a few thrusts and then let go of her tits. His cock flopped out between them until she grabbed it with her right hand. Abigail wrapped her left forearm underneath her breasts to hold them up. Scott watched as she rubbed the head of his cock against her right nipple. It was funny to think his dick was rubbing against her tits before his hands could. Abigail gritted her teeth as she glared at him with an expression of lustful hunger. She did not have to say anything to him. Her eyes and face did all the talking. Licking her lips, she alternated his cock to her other nipple and rubbed it back and forth.

No words were needed in this moment. Her face alone told him what she wanted. Scott was impressed with how Abigail could convey such emotions with her eyes alone. He could have easily ruined this moment by blurting out meaningless words. She let go of his cock and climbed up from her knees. As they stood facing each other, she moved her hands over his fat stomach and gently caressed his pale skin. She pressed her hands into his chubby chest, allowing him to watch her fingers sink in. Scott grinned and placed his hands on her breasts, squeezing them hard. Abigail moaned and gazed into his eyes. That same hungry look was still on her face. Scott grinned at her and took a step back. He plopped his fat ass down on the couch and motioned with his hands for her to get on top. It was an easy guess from him that she wanted to be on top. That was fine with him, as long as he had the chance to pound her ass later.

"Come on, baby. Come ride the big boy!"

Scott slapped his stomach to tease her. Abigail grinned.

"Is that what you want, big boy? You want me to ride your big ole cock?"

"Hell yeah! Ride me like an SUV! EXTRA FUCKING LARGE, WOOO HOOOOO!!"

His screaming of crude jokes finally made her giggle, but Abigail was still focused. She straddled his fat body and gripped his cock from underneath. Scott watched as she hovered her juicy, wet cunt directly above his dick. When she lowered herself, he closed his eyes. Their moans became a chorus at the wonderful feeling of becoming one. The snug feeling of her tight pussy made him glad he did not blow a load yet from fucking her tits. Scott opened his eyes to see her giant tits hanging above his face. He squeezed them as Abigail pressed her hands onto his fat belly to balance herself. Scott buried his face between her breasts and began to slobber back and forth.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah! Show my titties some love!"

He was motorboating her titties loudly with slobbering and sucking noises. Abigail rocked herself, pumping his cock in and out of her pussy at a slow pace. She closed her eyes and moaned softly. Scott moved his hands to the sides of her tits so he could properly smother himself in them. Her hardened nipples poked against his cheeks. The sound of their bodies smacking together was heard among the moans and cries of pleasure. Scott could feel her ass cheeks slamming down on his hairy balls.

"Oh my god! Yesssss!!"

Crying out to him, Abigail raised her arms and leaned up to pull his face away from her tits. Scott rested on his back, watching as her breasts bounced and swayed from the movements of her riding. He was mesmerized at the sight of her tits bouncing.

"Shake those big ass titties!"

He reached his right hand back and spanked her booty. She moaned at his hard touch. That only made Scott spank her again, this time harder. Abigail reacted to his touch by leaning forward and planting her hands down over his chest to arch herself. Once again, her big tits were hanging in front of his face, but Scott did not grab them. He went for her hips instead as he began to thrust his cock into her pussy.

"Ohhhhh, ohhhhhhhh, god! Fuck me!!" 

With each thrust he made, her tits shook around. Scott made an effort to buck his hips as hard as he could to make those epic breasts bounce and jiggle. Abigail kept her eyes closed, moaning loudly as he took control despite her being on top. He moved his right hand from her hip to caress her smooth booty. His fingers squeezed hard for a moment before he pulled back and gave that ass another swat.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhhhh, god! Yes!! YESSSSSS!!"

Abigail squealed loudly in her high pitched voice. Scott finally made her scream loud enough that her voice echoed throughout the room. Her breasts were still swaying and bouncing above his head as he continued to thrust into her pussy. She leaned up and began to climb off him in a panic.

"Hold on! I want a new position!"

Closing his eyes, Scott sighed when he felt his cock leaving her vulva. When he reopened his eyes, Abigail moved to the other side of the couch, pressing her hands and knees into the plush cushions to raise her ass up. She did not have to tell him what she wanted. Abigail had formed the position he was hoping she would let him have.

"Get over here and fuck me, big boy!"

"You don't have to tell me that again! I'm gonna give it to you, baby!"

Scott got up from the couch and quickly moved behind her. He took a moment to admire her huge ass while Abigail lowered her right hand between her thighs to find her pussy. She made soft coos while pinching her clit between her fingers.

"I swear, this is the biggest ass I've ever seen. It's fucking huge."

Spank! His hand slapped across the right cheek. Scott hollered as he saw her firm cheeks jiggle from his touch.

"I love this big ass."

She pouted at him. Abigail was still rubbing her clit.

"Don't get distracted by it. I need you to fuck me right now. If you make me cum, I'll let you fuck my ass."

He clapped his hands in approval.

"Wooooo, yeah! That's what I like to hear! I'm gonna pound the fuck out of this big ass after I make you scream!"

The gift of anal as a reward for making her cum only encouraged Scott further. He had to consider how closely his own orgasm was approaching. The more he thought about it, he was confident that he could withstand making her cum before he was ready to finally blow his load. There was no place besides her face and tits where he wanted to see his cum. His left hand pressed against the small of her back as he guided his cock into her pussy.

"The big boy is about to rock your world, baby."

Inside her again, Scott let out a sigh of relief and then gave that booty another playful slap. Abigail lowered her hand to press it down into the cushion with her other hand. She lowered her head upon feeling his shaft drive deeper inside her.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!!"

Her eyes were closed as her breasts bounced and swayed with each hard thrust he pumped into her. Scott watched a ripple of movement flow from her ass cheeks as he found a rhythm driving his cock in and out of her tight cunt. Abigail moaned louder. Her voice reached a higher pitch.

"Oh my god, yes! YESSSSS!"

The squealing sound of her voice echoed in the room, reminding Scott of a certain thing that also made a loud screeching sound earlier in the day. The only difference was how much better Abigail's voice sounded in comparison to that annoying cart wheel. Their bodies smacked together to make loud noises heard briefly over her crying voice. His heavy stomach wobbled around with his hard thrusts.

"OHHHHH, OHHHHHHHHHH GOD!! FUCK MEEEE!! YESSSSSS!! FUCK MEEEEEEE!!"

Spank! His right hand smacked her ass with authority. Scott grinned to himself as he replied to her moans with more thrusts.

"Yeah!! The big boy knows how to make you scream, baby!"

His hand slapped her ass a second time as Abigail lowered her head. With each and every thrust he made, her breasts bounced while her ass jiggled. His fat stomach rubbed against her soft, tanned skin. Her eyes widened as she felt a hot rush inside her. Abigail screeched in her high pitched voice.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!! OH MY GOD!! I'M SOOOO CLOSE!! OHHHHH!!"

Scott did not stop or slow down. Her orgasm was the only thing he wanted to feel at this very moment. Abigail gasped loudly as she lowered her head and raised her right hand. She balled up a fist and pounded it on the couch as her inner walls tightened around his cock. At last, she had reached the pinnacle of her pleasure. Scott reached down to grab his shaft, too late to pull it out as her sticky juices splattered onto his index finger and thumb. Her love nectar squirted on the couch and floor below. A stain would require proper cleaning from him tomorrow if she was still a guest.

"That was hard."

Desperately trying to catch her breath, Abigail spoke in a low tone. She exhaled a few times before glancing across her right shoulder to see a wide grin on his chubby face.

"You know how to fuck, big boy."

"Yes, I fucking do!"

Abigail giggled at him.

"I did say if you made me cum, you could fuck my ass."

"I didn't forget. I worked hard to be able to do this."

His hands ran up her smooth ass cheeks, softly caressing them. Abigail turned her head to face forward again.

"I'm gonna pound your ass so fucking good, you'll never forget me."

Pulling her ass cheeks apart, Scott guided his cock up the crack. He saw the entrance to her dark tunnel and carefully guided his head to pierce it. Abigail moaned as she felt his thick, fat cock sliding into her ass.

"Mmmmmmmmm, that's it. Push it deeper in my ass."

"You like getting fucked in the ass, Abigail?"

"Yes, I do."

She flipped her dark hair to glance across her shoulder at him. Abigail bit her lower lip as he groaned at the tight feeling of his shaft pushing further into her ass.

"My fat friend used to tell me my ass was built for fucking."

"He wasn't wrong! An ass like that needs a proper pounding! I'm glad I'm not the only fat fuck that looks at that ass and knows what it's made for."

His right hand slapped across her booty like he had done before. Scott was unbothered by the stinging pain in his palm. Abigail leaned up, raising her head as she cooed softly. His eyes fell to watch his shaft disappear as it pushed deeper inside her ass. For this to be the biggest ass he had ever seen, Scott was ready to give her a pounding she would never forget. He began bucking his hips to slowly thrust his cock as far as it could go. Abigail gritted her teeth, exhaling as she snarled moans.

"Ohhhhhhhh!! Your cock is so fucking deep! I can feel every last inch!"

As he moved, his cock drew back before pushing back in. Scott gripped her left hip with one hand and reached for her hair with his other. She moaned at the feeling of his fingers gripping her black locks. Taking a deep breath, Scott began to feel the exhilaration as he pounded his cock in Abigail's ass. He pulled her hair tightly as he began to scream.

"BIG BOY got some BIG ASS to pound tonight! Woooo!"

Spank! His free hand slapped that ass again. A red mark had formed from his touch. Her big tits were once again bouncing and jiggling from beneath her. Abigail cried out to him in her high pitched, squeaky voice.

"OHHHHHHH, YEAH!! I WANT IT DEEPER!! I WANT YOUR COCK SO DEEP IN MY ASS!!"

Smack. Smack. Smack. The sound of their bodies hitting together became a steady rhythm, much faster than the hip-hop beats she was listening to when he first met her. Scott let go of her hair and gripped her hips with both hands. He concentrated on bucking his hips as hard as he could, delivering inch after inch of his cock into that thick booty.

"OHHHHHH MY GOD!!"

She closed her eyes and screamed loudly. His balls and chubby stomach rubbed against her ass between thrusts. Beads of sweat developed from his hairline, drenching his face. Scott concentrated all his efforts on pounding her ass with all the strength he had left in his body.

"So fucking big! This ass was made for pounding! Ohhhh, yeah!!"

Instead of spanking her buttocks, Scott tightened the grip of his right hand fingers. Abigail glanced at him from across her shoulder.

"Tell me about it! I love getting my ass fucked! Let me feel that cock deeper again. I wanna feel it as deep as you can go."

He stopped thrusting. His cock was halfway in her ass when Abigail made her request. Her eyes narrowed on his stomach as she kept her glare across the shoulder.

"You want some deep drilling?"

"Mmmmmhhhhhmmmm. As far as you can go."

As Scott began to thrust one final time to push his entire length up her ass, Abigail spoke again.

"You know, it's funny you haven't cum yet. Most guys never last this long with me."

Laughing at her, Scott grinned.

"That's because I'm better than most guys. I know how to save my cum, that way I can make a big mess!"

When his cock could push no further, Scott bit his lower lip. Abigail moaned, but she was studying the expression on his scrunched up face. She could see that he was holding on to dear life, trying to prevent himself from exploding deep in her ass.

"You need to cum. You can't just keep building it up."

"I've got a LOT of cum built up for you!"

"Oh, yeah? Maybe it's time to drain your balls."

"Not in this ass, baby. I want it all over your fucking face!"

Abigail licked her lips and moaned.

"Mmmmmm, what are you waiting for then? Let me suck it one last time with my dick sucking lips."

Sighing to himself, Scott bit his lower lip as he carefully pulled his cock out of her ass. He grinned at hearing her acknowledge her lips as the proper DSL nickname they deserved. Her ass hole was gaping after the hard pounding he gave her. Abigail turned around on the couch, sitting down with his cock facing her. She did not hesitate to grab his sweaty pole and shove it between her lips, going from ass to mouth.

"Ohhhhhh, man. Put those lips to work one last time."

'Mmmmmm', Abigail purred softly. She bobbed her head up and down, sucking his cock at a slow pace. Scott took a few deep breaths, enjoying this wonderful feeling of her lips and tongue pleasuring him. Her big green eyes glared at him as she extracted his cock from her mouth with a popping sound.

"I like you, so I'm gonna let you cum on my face. You better give me every last drop."

She kissed the head after speaking. Scott groaned as she felt her fingers begin pumping up and down. Abigail parted her lips to twirl her tongue around the head while her hand was still pumping him. That was enough to drive him crazy enough to reach for his shaft, pulling her hand away from it.

"I'm ready!"

Closing her eyes, Abigail raised her head while Scott gripped his cock and aimed it directly at her face.

"Mmmmmmm, give me that cum. Give it to me, big boy."

Panting and groaning, Scott stroked his cock as his face scrunched up again. Abigail kept her eyes closed and opened her mouth as if she had done this several times before.

"Ohhhhh, god! Ohhhhhh, YEAH!!"

Scott was still moaning as his cock finally erupted in his hand. The initial blast of cum went flying out in thick droplets that covered her forehead and left cheek. Abigail moaned with her tongue still out. A thick string splattered across her left cheek, followed by droplets of cum that fell to her tits below. She pressed her hands against her breasts, as if to encourage him to finish on her breasts, but it was too late for that.

"Ohhhhhhhh!! Fuck!!"

His words were faint in a cry as he wailed out to her. Another string of his load landed on her forehead and drenched her eyebrow. Abigail blinked her eyes, opening them as she raised both hands and pushed her fingers to the side of his cock. Scott let go of his dick to allow her to finish him. She enveloped her puffy lips around the head of his cock and milked out the final drops. Her face was already beautiful, yet it looked even better now with his cum dripping from it. Scott grinned at her.

"I swear, you are so fucking hot. But you look even better with my cum all over you."

Her green eyes glared at him before pulling his cock out of her mouth. Scott saw his cum slathered across her tongue. Abigail swallowed the small remainder of cum in her mouth and replied.

"Mmmmmm, yes, you did. I'm gonna need to wash my face after that."

She began to laugh as he talked over her.

"I knew I was gonna make a big mess! I've been jacking off to you for years. Believe me, I was going to make sure that you get a LOT of cum from me!"

Abigail was still laughing as the cum dripped from her face. That squeaky, high pitched voice sounded so lovely to his ears. Scott blushed, grinning ear to ear as he started thinking about how lucky he was today. The thought did not cross his mind until now that he forgot to clock out and call it a day at work. He did not care. Whether he got chewed out by a manager or not was of no concern when he spent a night fucking a hot model with huge tits. This was one of the greatest nights of his life and an event he would surely spend months bragging to Anthony about. He probably would not believe him, but that would not prevent Scott from talking about Abigail any chance he got. Life was good.