Try Me, I'm Better Than Her Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking his time, Scott had a few snacks alone in his bedroom. His plan was to give Kara enough of an impression to sleep in her room tonight. At least he thought that would be the last reward for satisfying her. The next day however, he had to return to work. For once though, he wanted to experience falling asleep next to a lovely model. He was certain that Anthony had slept in Kelly and Kate's room. Without changing his clothes at all, Scott waited for fifteen minutes before 5 PM, and then he set off on his journey. Already knowing what floor Kara was checked in to, this was a short trip. Between a few stops in the elevator to let other strangers out, Scott could not handle the excitement he had. His feet stomped into the floor with such power, his chubby belly wobbled slightly. Arriving before the time she gave him, but not a minute after. He raised his hand and knocked loudly on her door three times. Taking a deep breath, Scott could hardly stand still waiting.

"Room service?"

A voice called out to him from inside the room. Scott leaned forward and replied.

"Nope! It's the big boy comin' to see ya!"

The door knob began to turn before Scott finished his words. Kara stood there with a black robe tied around her waist, hiding her body inside. Her long golden hair drifted behind her shoulders, revealing a set of gold hoop earrings that were not there earlier today. From the way she looked at Scott, he figured she was slightly annoyed by him.

"Too lazy to change your clothes before coming up?"

He lost the smile, glancing down at his buttoned up shirt, and then Scott tried to force another grin.

"Uh, I figured since this is gonna be taken off, no need to dig anything fancy out."

Kara rolled her eyes and stepped aside, inviting him in. Her heels clicked and clacked across the wooden floor. Scott entered and shut the door behind him as she wasted no time untying her robe. His eyes caught a brief glimpse of the black thong and matching bra she wore. Scott leaned in, hoping to kiss her, but Kara reacted by shoving him back.

"What was that for? You don't wanna kiss?"

She shook her head at him.

"Kiss you? Hell no! This wasn't a romantic invitation, Scott! Let's get that straight right now!"

Her voice was elevated to the point where Kara was almost yelling. There was only one way Scott could reduce her anger to something more lighthearted, at least he thought to himself.

"That's okay, but you'll put those lips around my dick, right?"

Sighing at his response, Kara pulled off her robe, dropping it to the floor. She watched his eyes enlarge as Scott stood there, amazed at her beauty. Her long, slender legs were muscle-toned. Her feet were properly fitted into a pair of high-heeled stilettos with a curved end. Flat stomach with no navel piercing whatsoever. Scott licked his lips, seeing her heavy breasts, barely contained in the silky black bra.

"Wow, you look good in black. Thanks for remembering the heels, babe. I've got a thing for a hot babe in heels."

"Yeah, you told me."

Placing her hands on her hips, Kara glared at him.

"Take your clothes off, don't just stand there."

Her voice was stern, commanding him. Scott just laughed at her.

"Don't mind if I do!"

Beginning with his flip flops, Scott kicked them off, and then he took his shirt off. His chubby belly wobbled as Kara's eyes set upon him. To finish, he unbuttoned his shorts and slid them down with his underwear simultaneously. Now standing there naked, Scott rubbed his hands over his fat stomach. Kara responded by pulling at the left shoulder strap of her bra. This made her tits jiggle before she pulled it off and revealed them to him. Scott immediately wrapped his right hand fingers around his swelling cock. He began to wank as Kara played with her breasts. She bounced them up and down, then shoved them together and stepped a bit closer.

"Is this what you want, Scott? You like my big tits?"

"I love big tits! I can tell you that!"

"Mmmmm, tell me that again!"

Whatever made her suddenly flirt with him, Scott did not know. Maybe Kara took pride in having a man like him willing to drool over her tits. He did not waste time thinking for himself as she moved her right hand to the back of his head and shoved him face-forward into her breasts. Due to his chubby frame, Kara had to push herself against his body. Scott leaned down, feeling her breasts smother his face. They were not as big as Kelly Brook's, but still impressive as ever. Kara moved her hands to the side, rubbing her tits against his face, up and down. First the left, then the right. Scott felt her hardened nipples poking against his cheeks.

"You like these, don't lie. Kate told me all about how much you love big titties."

His big blue eyes shot up at her from between her tits. Scott parted his lips, now loudly slobbering over her left nipple. Kara moaned at that feeling. He was pleasantly surprised that it did not take long to get a cry of pleasure from her, regardless of whether she exaggerated it. Sucking on her nipple, Scott listened to her moan louder with each passing second.

"Yeah, suck on 'em for me."

Kara raked her fingernails through the back of his hair, making sure Scott knew what she desired for the moment. He pulled his lips from the left nipple and then planted them on the other. Kara slid her right hand across her tanned skin, finding her thong to tug down. It fell to her ankles where she carefully stepped out, heels booming loudly on the floor. The sound could not deafen Scott's slobbering sounds as he drooled all over her tit. His right hand was hard at work, pumping his cock back and forth underneath his large belly.

"Mmmmmmmm, tell me you love these titties."

After uttering her words, Kara pulled his head out from her tits. Scott flashed his full teeth in a cheeky grin.

"I love 'em! You've got big hooker tits!"

Her eyes widened as she gasped. Taken back by his words, Kara looked somewhat offended, but also trying not to laugh.

"I've got what!?"

"Big hooker tits! What? Kate didn't tell you about that!? I know a pair of big hooker tits when I see 'em!"

Unable to control herself, Kara burst out laughing. Scott stepped back, noticing that her thong was down on the floor and her womanhood was now exposed to his eyes. Not a single hair was above those pretty pink folds. Scott licked his lips, eager to indulge himself with a taste, but not yet. Kara was in control and he did not interfere with her. Her big brown eyes glared at him as she reached down and moved his hand away from his shaft. Glancing down and then back up at him, she grinned.

"You like what you see down there, babe? Kate didn't call me the big boy for nothing! My belly ain't the only thing that's fat! I know I've got a big fucking dick."

Smirking at him, Kara grabbed his cock tightly.

"Yeah, I can see that."

"If you put my cock up against Anthony's, I'm pretty sure it's bigger... or at least fatter."

Finally, Kara had a chuckle at Scott's words. She dropped down to her knees, not bothering to look up at him whatsoever, as she was seemingly mesmerized by his chunky dick. Back and forth, her hand wanked it. Now sitting on her knees, Kara licked her lips before parting them. Her eyes finally shot up at Scott's face as she slipped the head between her lips.

"Oh god, yes..."

He was so excited for this moment, Scott could not help but moan out his words. Kara closed her eyes and then began to bob her head up and down. She moved her hand away entirely, concentrating her efforts on sucking his length. Scott felt as if he were standing in heaven right now. Just to be here and have a gorgeous model blowing him was enough to feel like a king.

"Oh yeah! Suck it, babe! Ohhhhhh yeah!!"

Moaning out, he took deep breaths as Kara began to slobber her way up and down his shaft at a faster pace. She did not hesitate to devour his shaft, already shoving her lips down to properly deep-throat it. Not once did she make eye contact with him, as Kara easily sucked him down. Scott watched her golden locks of hair slightly move with the gold hoops dangling from her ears.

"God damn, you know how to suck it! Wooooo!!"

Scott's cry of excitement echoed throughout the hotel suite. Kara's big brown eyes shot up at him as she slowed down and pulled her lips back to the head of his shaft. She released it with a loud popping sound.

"Mmmmmmm, you like how I suck your cock, Scott?"

There was no reason for him to reply in spoken word. The wide smile across his face and nod told her that. Kara spit on his shaft and then raised both hands to wrap all ten of her fingers around it. She began to stroke it, using her drool for lube as she spoke to him.

"I'm a better cock sucker than Kate Upton, am I not?"

"Oh, fuck yeah! You don't take your time like her. I think you were craving a big fucking cock today, huh?"

Slowly nodding her head, Kara exhaled. Her hands were twisting and stroking his cock nice and slowly.

"Yeah, I've been in the mood. I just hope you can handle what I'm about to do to you. At least give me a better impression than your useless friend."

Removing her left hand, Kara slid her right hand down to the base and shoved his cock back into her mouth. Scott groaned as Kara then began to bob her head up and down at a fast pace. Her hoop earrings dangled, bouncing slightly from how aggressive she became. 'Mmm, mmmm, mmmmm', muffled moans came from her voice between sucking noises. Scott groaned as he loved how easily this woman turned up the heat.

"Fuck yeah! That's how you suck a cock! Ohhhhh, yeah!!"

What brought out this wild side of her, Scott was not sure. On one hand, he figured she had a lustful hunger for him. On the other hand, he believed this had to be a test. Kara bobbed her head up and down at such a fast pace, maybe she expected him to blow his load soon. If that was what happened between her and Anthony, no wonder Kara was disappointed in him. Scott felt he could last longer. He stood there, eyes scanning the coffee table and couch close by as Kara removed her hand and proceeded to shove his cock to the back of her throat. Her puffy pink lips met at the base of his shaft. The entire length of his cock disappeared into her mouth.

"That's how you do it, babe. Suck it all the way down."

Kara maintained herself, deep-throating his shaft for several seconds before pulling back. Scott was impressed. Taking a deep breath, he locked eyes with her again, but only momentarily. When Kara closed her eyes again, she resumed sucking but at a slower pace now.

"I love a girl who knows how to suck my whole cock. So fucking hot..."

Unable to control his excitement, Scott so badly wanted to plant his hands down on her head and take control to fuck her mouth. For now, he figured he would save his stamina for later when his cock was stuffed between those big tits. The thought of fucking those tits was almost too much for him. Kara pulled her lips back to the head, releasing his cock from her lips again with a popping noise.

"Mmmmmm, you like that, huh?"

Strings of drool dangled from her open mouth back to his shiny, spit-soaked shaft. Kara broke them by pulling away.

"Fuck yeah, I liked that! You suck it better than Kate Upton, that's for damn sure!"

Flashing her full teeth in a grin, Kara was pleased. She wrapped her right hand back around his cock, stroking it as she replied.

"That's what I wanted to hear! For being a fat ass guy with an ugly face, you gave me a pretty good first impression."

"I did?"

Her hand let go of his cock and then Kara moved both hands to her breasts. She shoved them up, grinning at him.

"Anthony was howling like a banshee from how I sucked him, trying so hard not to cum."

Scott gasped, watching Kara pull her breasts apart and shove his shaft right between them. She bit down on her lower lip, softly moaning as she began to squeeze her tits around his dick.

"Maybe you're just the type to keep me up all night after all."

She watched his eyes enlarge and then heard that moan from his voice. It was apparent to Kara that Scott was a man who preferred big tits. She looked so proud to tease him like this, knowing how to play with his emotions by saying all the right dirty words.

"Your cock fits nicely between my tits?"

"Ohhhh yeah! I love it when I've got a nice, hard, fucking cock right between my tits!"

Her words had an effect on Scott, prompting him to buck his hips for the first thrust between those tits. Kara gasped, feeling his dick pumping between her boobs now.

"Oh yeah!"

She whispered her moan and then he began to thrust again. His fat stomach wobbled side to side as Scott was now fucking her tits. Kara glanced down to watch the head of his shaft poke up. She parted her lips, licking it and then yelled to him.

"That's it! Fuck my tits! Just like that!"

"These tits were made for fucking, Kara!!"

Over and over, Scott pumped his cock between her breasts. Kara struggled for a moment, having to realign the grip with her left hand as she nearly lost control. That did not stop him from thrusting harder and faster. She opened her mouth, letting the head of his pole slip between her lips. Pop. Pop. Pop. She squeezed her lips hard enough to make repeated popping noises each time it left her mouth.

"This is what I like! A hot woman with big ass titties letting me fuck 'em hard!!"

Laughing at his exclamation, Kara leered back up at Scott.

"Fuck my tits! Ohhhh, ohhhhhhhh yeah!!"

Still pumping between her breasts, Scott yelled back at her.

"You like that, Kara!? You like getting your big tits fucked!?"

"I LOVE IT!!"

When she screamed at him, Scott found another level of speed, still pumping his cock between her tits. Every inch of his long shaft pumped between them now with such force, she lost her grip on her breasts and his cock flopped free of them. Kara quickly wrapped her tits back around it, but Scott slowed down almost to a complete halt. Since he had a chance for a few more thrusts, he took it slow. She leaned down, flicking her tongue across the head with each thrust he made. Scott moaned.

"Feels so fucking good."

Letting go of her breasts to free his cock again, Kara grabbed it and then pushed the head between her lips. Her big brown eyes gazed up at him as she gave his shaft a loving kiss.

"Mmmmmm, such a great cock. Almost makes up for how out of shape you are."

He laughed at her remark.

"Kate didn't call me the big boy for nothing, as you can see. Since you gave me some pleasure, I think I should return the favor."

Licking his lips, he spoke again.

"And besides, I haven't got to eat any pussy in a long time."

"Well, I can't say no to that."

Again, Scott laughed at her reply.

"Yeah! That's what I thought! A hot woman ain't gonna tell me no when I want to some some pussy!"

Turning around, Kara began to walk towards the black couch sitting there. All this time, they had yet to make it to the bedroom, as they both stripped down within seconds of him entering the room. Time had moved by fast, but now Scott was thinking about it. Where they fucked did not matter as long as they were in the act. Kara sat down on the couch, giving Scott a nod before she pointed towards her cunt with her right hand index finger. That told him where she wanted him. Legs spread out, she moved to the edge of the couch as Scott fell down to his hands and knees and began to crawl towards her.

"You want this pussy, big boy?"

Scott did not reply as he crawled his way between her legs. Kara dipped her right hand down, raking her middle finger across her clit.

"Hot and wet, all for you."

She bit down on her lower lip, her eyes fixated on his face. Once Scott was sitting up on his knees, she planted her hand on his head.

"Don't worry, baby, you leave this to me! I know how to eat it!"

"Prove it then."

Gripping his curly orange hair, Kara guided his mouth to her cunt. Scott embedded his lips to her labia and darted his tongue inside.

"Eat me!"

Kara gasped after uttering her words. Scott wiggled his tongue inside of her, raising his right hand to rub her neglected clit. Kara exhaled and then placed her other hand over his head. From where he was sitting on his knees, she decided to raise her legs and prop them over his shoulders. She raked her nails through his hair as he began to thrust his tongue deep into her juicy cunt.

"Ohhhhhhhh, yeah..."

Throwing her head back, she moaned and closed her eyes. Still gripping his hair, Kara began to grind her hips in an attempt to fuck his face for a moment. Scott concentrated on eating her out. Kara moved her hands off his head and now roamed her fingertips across her tanned skin. She changed her mind after feeling his tongue deep inside her. Scott closed his eyes, listening to her soft cries and coos. With each moan, Scott was only motivated to work harder at pleasuring her.

"Keep going, keep going. Don't stop, don't stop."

Again, she called for him as her hands now found the place on her breasts. Kara squeezed her tits, spreading her fingers out to poke her nipples between her index and middle fingers of both hands. To further get her message across, she lightly squeezed her calves around his head. As his tongue snaked in and out of her pussy, Kara pinched her own nipples.

"Fuck! Ohhhhh!!"

Hearing her moan like that, Scott took his time. He savored her taste, still wiggling his tongue around inside her. Kara gasped again, still pinching her nipples before moving her right hand down to his head. Scott could feel her fingernails digging into his curly hair.

"Don't stop! Don't stop!"

Luckily for her, he had no plans to stop. Not until he had a taste of her sweet juices. Scott rubbed her clit, pinching it between two fingers as his tongue was still thrusting in and out of her. Kara gritted her teeth, growling a few moans before raking her fingers through his hair.

"Oh god! God!"

Eyes still closed, Kara purred her moans after biting down on her lower lip. Her legs squeezed around his head again, giving Scott the urge to use his free hand to grab his cock below. While feeling her legs across his shoulders, he was so tempted to wank himself. There was something about the way Kara commanded him that only made his dick harder. With a gasp, she suddenly yelled.

"GOD YES!! YESSSSSSS!!"

Picking up the pace, Scott had only become more excited to taste her juices. Anticipating that sudden burst, he shoved his tongue deeper inside her. Kara began to gasp louder, crying out in pure lust as she moved her hand off his head and then rubbed her tits again. Playing with her own breasts, Kara screamed at him.

"THAT'S IT! THAT'S IT!! DON'T STOP!! DON'T YOU FUCKING STOP!! OHHHH, OHHHHHHH YES!"

With a deep gasp, Kara whimpered. His tongue was still hard at work inside her. Scott knew what was about to happen as he felt her cunt tense up. He rubbed her clit one last time while she moved her legs out from his shoulders, spreading them out.

"FUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!"

Kara screamed loudly, her voice echoing in the distance in a high pitch. Her love nectar flooded into Scott's mouth, nearly choking him from the sudden burst. He swallowed it down in an effort to not gag, but ended up choking anyway. Kara snatched him by the hair, pulling his mouth off her cunt. She took a moment to see her juices leaking from the left corner of his mouth as he grinned back at her.

"Do I know how to eat pussy or what?"

"You made your mouth useful, I like that in a man."

A backhanded compliment was still better than a disappointment, Scott thought to himself. Kara was a woman with high demands, but so far he knew how to please her. Climbing up from the floor, he stood up as her eyes gazed back at him.

"I'm gonna need a moment to recover before we move on to some real fucking."