Try Me, I'm Better Than Her Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabbed his cock, grinning up at him.

"You don't mind if I suck you off again? As a reward for licking me?"

"Why would I say no to that?"

Not wasting any time whatsoever, Kara leaned forward, shoving his cock back into her mouth. Scott could still taste her juices down his throat with a stinging sweetness. Kara began to bob her head up and down, sucking the first few inches of his shaft. 'Mmmmm', she made a muffled moan before finding herself at a steady pace. As Kara bobbed her head up and down, Scott was tempted to run his fingers through her long locks of golden hair. He wanted to take control and fuck her mouth so badly. From the way she had put her hands all over his head, the man wanted to repay the favor.

"Damn, I love how you suck me off."

For now, he did not interfere with her. Kara had free reign all to herself, slowly bobbing her head up and down his shaft. She used her free hand to play with her clit, rubbing it and dipping one finger into her pussy. As she continued to slobber her way down his shaft, Kara let go of it with her right hand. Scott watched her wrap her right forearm around her breasts, almost as if she were hinting at another round of tittyfucking. Unable to control himself now, Scott grabbed her by the hair with both hands. His fingers sinking down into her locks of hair. Kara immediately came to a halt, sucking while glaring up at his goofy grin.

"Suck it, Kara! Yeah!!"

Bucking his hips forward, Scott began to fuck her mouth. The gold hoops dangling from her ears shook and bounced around as he began to thrust. Kara closed her eyes, moving her hands to her breasts. They began to shake until she pressed her palms down over them.

"KAH-GWAK-GWAH-MMMMM!"

He took his time, thrusting at a slow pace. Kara sucked inch after inch of Scott's long cock, still holding her breasts as he fucked her mouth. Slowing down almost to a complete halt, Scott pushed his cock all the way down her throat. He knew she had proper gag reflexes that she demonstrated earlier.

"You're the best cock sucker I've ever had in all my life! You can put that down on the books!"

With a thrust forward, her lips met as pubes. Kara inhaled the scent of his pubic hair, brushing against her nostrils while his balls rubbed against her chin. Scott pulled a few inches back and resumed fucking her mouth. Thrust after thrust, he moaned out to her. Kara's mouth generated more slobbering and sucking noises.

"GWAK-KAH-GWAK-GWAK-KAH!"

She opened her eyes, glaring up at him. Scott was amazed that with all this mouth-fucking, Kara had yet to tear up. He pushed her all the way down again, groaning at the wonderful feeling of his cock hitting the back of her throat. Kara closed her eyes and this time, she gagged.

"That's what I'm talking about! Best fucking blow job EVER!!"

Scott loudly exclaimed his compliment to her and then pulled back a few inches on his cock. He was not done yet fucking her mouth, still thrusting inch after inch of his long thick pole between her lips. Drool began to leak from the corners of her mouth with a string dangling from the left side. When he came to a halt, Kara pulled her lips back to the head and released his cock with a loud popping noise. Like before, saliva strings dangled from his cock back to her open mouth. Kara cleared her throat then spoke.

"Are you ready to fuck me with this big fucking cock?"

Nodding his head slowly, Scott grinned. He didn't have to say anything as Kara gripped his dick and kissed his head one last time. Whether she knew it or not, the tables were about to turn. After fucking her mouth, Scott felt that he could take control.

"I hope your fat ass can do me in doggy style, cause I sure as hell ain't letting you get on top of me."

Kara's statement only made him crack up laughing. She let go of his cock, allowing him to replace her hand with his own.

"What if I let you get on top of me? Would you wanna ride it?"

Quirking up her eyebrows, Kara teased him by smirking.

"Maybe."

He stepped around her and plopped down on the couch. His right hand fingers were still wrapped around his cock, now holding it up for her. Her big brown eyes glared at him as she stepped closer towards the couch.

"Come take the big boy for a ride, baby."

Unable to hold back his excited grin, Scott flashed his full teeth while pumping his hand up and down his dick. Kara grabbed his wrist, forcing him to let go of his own meat. Bending her knees on both sides of him, Kara kept Scott straddled as she hovered her pussy above his cock. She rubbed the head over her vulva lips, gazing back at his face. Scott was too distracted at the sight of her juicy cunt. Having known he had just eaten it minutes ago, he took a deep breath, anticipating the moment she slid herself down on it.

"Mmmmmmm, here we go..."

Her eyes were locked on him while sinking that cock into her pussy. Kara pushed her hands down on his fat belly and then took a deep breath. At long last, his cock was inside her. Scott exhaled his breath and moved his hands over her hips. Kara wasted no time rolling them to begin bouncing up and down on his cock.

"Ride the big boy, Kara!"

Leaning back on the couch, Scott slid his right hand back to slap her ass. Kara moaned, arching her body forward and now pressing both of her hands down into his stomach. Her breasts shook, slightly wobbling left and right. Her hair was now hanging from both sides, swiftly swaying with their body movements. Scott saw a chance to begin bucking his hips to drive his cock in and out of her pussy. He grabbed at her tits, squeezing them hard as he bucked his hips.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhhh fuck!!"

His sudden movement caught Kara by complete surprise. She had been going slow and easy with him so far, possibly due to experiencing an early orgasm. Scott leaned up far enough to shove his face between her big tits, moaning aloud.

"Ohhhhh, fuck! FUCK YEAH!!"

Face shoved between her tits, cock fit snugly into that tight pussy. This was heaven to Scott. His words came with a roar, echoing through the room. He continued to buck his hips, pumping his cock in and out of her while her breasts smacked up against his face. His hands roamed down her back, gripping both ass cheeks. Kara moved her hands away from his chest while the sound of his balls slapping against the undersides of her booty cheeks grew louder between their moans.

"Fuck me! FUCK ME!!"

Smack. Smack. Smack. His hairy ball sack was getting quite the work out. Scott groaned, moving his face away from her breasts, ready to change this position despite how little time they spent in it. Kara leaned back up, her hair moving into her face. As she used both hands to move her hair, she bounced up and down on his cock. Scott gripped her hips, just to make sure she did not fall off of him.

"Yeah, that's it! You know how to ride the big boy!"

Spank! His right hand smacked across her bum from behind. Kara was overwhelmed by Scott. He believed he had her in the right spot to take control, all thanks to that early climax she received before they began to truly fuck. When he stopped bucking his hips, Scott leaned up, and then Kara began to slowly climb off him. She extended her knees, rising up to slip his cock free from her pussy.

"Get up! I want you to fuck me!"

She climbed off him, turning around and then bending over the glass coffee table. It was clean, minus a few empty water bottles that had been sitting there before Scott's arrival. Her sweaty palms pushed down over the glass surface with her left hand fingers nearly slipping off. From where Scott was now standing, he had a perfect view of her ass on full display. Kara was bent over, now glancing at him from behind her right shoulder. Judging by the look on her face, she was slightly fatigued.

"Don't make me wait! I want you to fuck me!"

"No need to worry!"

With his hand, Scott slapped her ass hard. Kara gasped, slightly flinching from that powerful smack across her booty. Gripping his cock, Scott was not done teasing her just yet. He rubbed the head between her thighs, feeling the moist heat of her pussy when he found her vulva lips.

"You want the big boy to fuck you, Kara?"

Sighing at him, Kara did not respond. Scott used his left hand and slapped her ass hard.

"Yes! Yes I want to be fucked."

Finally getting a response out of her, Scott began to slide his cock into her pussy while Kara groaned. Her teeth were barred, resulting in her next words being uttered in a growl.

"Prove yourself useful, you fucking fat ass! FUCK ME!!"

Another spank across the bum was not needed. Those words were all Scott wanted to hear for encouragement. He loved the attitude Kara displayed. Thrusting his cock into her pussy, he listened to her gasp and moan before he planted his hands onto her hips. Bucking his hips hard, Scott found himself at a steady pace to fuck her the way she desired.

"That's it! Yes! Yessss!! Fuck me!!"

Hanging her head down, Kara's long blonde hair began to sway with each full thrust. Her hoop earrings bounced along with her heavy breasts, now swaying up and down. Scott gave her everything he had, pounding his cock in that tight pussy. He watched his chubby belly wobble and ripples of movement course through his skin. Moaning aloud to her, he screamed.

"Fuck yeah! This is what I call a good fucking night!"

Spank! His right hand smacked her ass. Kara whimpered as she could feel inch after inch of his hard cock pumping into her. Scott was not done running his mouth yet.

"You! Me! My cock! This tight fucking pussy! Your BIG ASS TITTIES!!"

If not for the sensational pleasure of a hard fucking, Kara undoubtedly would have been rolling her eyes at his words. Scott knew how much he could annoy his friends, but in the heat of this moment, there was no holding back. He moaned before screaming her name.

"Kara, you're a fucking goddess!!"

"OHHH, OHHHHHH, OHHHHHHHHHHH YEAH!!"

Unable to maintain her hands pushing down into the glass table, Kara lost her balance and slammed her forearms against the table. She lowered her head slightly, her breasts swaying and bouncing in every direction. Scott was easily overwhelming her at this point as she lost all control. Whatever stern words she had for him at this point were of no use. Scott had proved beyond any reasonable doubt that he was different from Anthony in the bedroom. At least in his mind, this was the kind of man Kara truly desired. He continued to thrust in her pussy, now listening to her scream loudly.

"FUCK ME!! FUCK ME, OHHHHHHH GOD!! FUCK ME!! YESSS, YESSSSSS!!"

For a moment, Scott thought about the time he was masturbating outside a door while Anthony was with porn star legend Gianna Michaels. Or all the time he spent wishing he could fuck Kelly Brook and Kate Upton, only to join in as part of a threesome deal. Not tonight. He had a woman all to himself, screaming her lungs out as he fucked her. Over and over, Scott pumped his cock in that pussy. He felt he could last a little longer before finally blowing his load. When he did, there was only one place he wanted to witness his cum splattered across her skin. Kara raised her head, panting and groaning loudly.

"OHHHHH GOD!! OHHHHHHH, FUCK! FUCK, FUCK, FUCKKKKK!!"

Unknowing to Scott, Kara was reaching another breaking point. Instead of experiencing it with his tongue, he felt the hot rush of her juices inside. Her legs began to shake, barely holding up in her high heels. Her juices trickled down her thighs. He came to a sudden halt and then quickly pulled his cock out of her pussy. Out of breath, Kara groaned and began panting. Scott stepped back, watching his cock swing around.

"Damn, I wasn't expecting that."

Kara had nearly collapsed over the table, still catching her breath. Scott stood there for a moment, jacking himself off. When she finally turned around, Kara swallowed her breath.

"I can't believe you haven't cum yet. Anthony couldn't go this long."

"What did I tell you, babe? I'm the real sex god if that's what you were looking for! You just wouldn't know it from looking at me, right?"

She sighed and then slid down to her knees.

"Want to fuck my tits one last time? I guess you deserve a good reward for lasting this long."

"I'd never say no to another round of some tittyfucking! Hold those big ass titties up for me, babe!"

Excited as ever to indulge himself, Scott watched Kara hold her heavy breasts up. She pulled them apart, allowing a passage between her tits. He could feel her breath blowing down across the head as she squeezed those tits together. Bucking his hips, Scott groaned as Kara began to moan.

"Ohhh, ohhhhh god! Yes! Fuck my tits!"

The tone of her voice told him that she was nearly exhausted from all this fucking. Scott was reaping the rewards now, feeling every inch of his cock pumping between her wonderful tits.

"God, these tits are awesome! They were made for fucking!!"

Kara did not utter any words back as she glanced down and watched the head of his cock poke up with each full thrust. Over and over, Scott pumped his meat pole between her soft tits. When she glanced up at his face, Kara moaned.

"Are you gonna cum for me? Gonna cum all over me?"

"Fuck yeah, I'm gonna cum all over you!"

Harder and faster, Scott thrust between her tits. He thought about finishing himself right there. Just a final push for his cock to splash cum up to her neck, but that was not suffice to him. He could feel the rush within, knowing he had little time to enjoy her breasts for longer. There was no other place he wanted to see his cum splattered besides her beautiful face. So close, the thought overwhelmed Scott now. He reached for his cock, pulling it from her breasts and then gripping it tightly. This action caught Kara by surprise. She held her breasts up and then gazed at his face.

"Cum for me. Cum all over me."

Aiming his cock forward at her face, Scott groaned as he continued to wank.

"Gonna cum all over your pretty fucking face! OHHHHHHH, YEAH!!"

Closing her eyes at the right moment, Kara parted her lips. Scott grunted, sliding his grip down to the base of his cock and then groaning as he watched the first wad splatter across her forehead. It was almost as if he were viewing this moment in slow motion.

"Fuck yeah! Woooo!!"

Yelling out, Scott pumped his cock again. He watched spurt after spurt of his cum splatter onto her face, drenching her left cheek and reaching her eyebrow. Kara began to laugh, flashing her full teeth. She blinked her eyes, closing them again when she caught sight of another wad of cum stuck to her right temple. Giggling at him, Kara watched Scott squeeze out the last drops of cum from his cock. A few droplets fell down to her left breast below as she spoke softly.

"Didn't know I'd be getting a facial tonight."

Scott laughed.

"Well, you're most certainly welcome! Did you let Anthony cum on your face?"

"Hell no!"

Again, he laughed at her words. The cum began to drip from her face as Kara was now laughing with him.

"I was better than Kate, wasn't-"

He cut her off, yelling over her words.

"You gave the best fucking blow job ever! Best sex I've ever had in my life!!"

A smug grin curved across Kara's lips as she nodded. The cum continued to drip from her face, streaming down her neck.

"Now I know who to call when I'm checked in. You've proven yourself more than useful."

THE END