Try Me Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I take it you like what you see, yes? Have I taken your breath away, dear?"

Now he was the one chuckling. Anthony gazed down at her ass, noticing the plump size of each cheek. Kelly bent over, lightly shaking it as he responded to her words.

"Well, yeah. I just wasn't expecting you to strip down in front of me like this."

"You're not complaining are you?"

"Fuck no!"

Once again, Kelly laughed in her sultry English accent. She turned around to smirk at him before placing her hands down onto the front of the massage table. The padded surface was white with a cut out hole at one end for the client to be able to comfortable place their face. Kelly noticed his eyes glance down at her breasts and then she grinned at him.

"Why don't you take your shirt off and get comfortable with me? Come on, it's not fair that I'm the only one in her naked."

Just like that, the control of this seduction game had shifted and Kelly was the one calling the shots. Anthony didn't expect this from Kelly at all, but he should've considered the possibility after meeting her hours ago. Pulling at the ends of his shirt, he began to pull it off his body, revealing his skinny stomach to her and slightly tanned skin. Throwing the shirt to the floor, he was greeted to Kelly's smirking face. She climbed onto the table, laying on her front with her back exposed and glancing at him with her head turned to her left side. Underneath the table was the metal poles holding it up and a black rotating device to lower or raise the table itself. Anthony leaned down, grabbing at the piece.

"Hold on, I'm gonna lower the table down a bit."

"Not much hair on your chest, dear. How old are you?"

"I'm twenty-six."

He replied while adjusting the table, lowering it down slightly. As Kelly moved her head to fit her face through the hole of the massage table, she spoke back.

"Yes, that's it. Lower it down a bit so I can sit up later."

Once he was done, Anthony realized he would have to climb atop Kelly when it came to massaging her back. Luckily for him the table itself was large enough that he could get behind her when applying lotion to her back and massaging her muscles. Stepping away from the table, Anthony needed a small walk back around to a wooden table where he kept the bottles of lotion. He grabbed one, stepping his way back to where Kelly was as he shook the bottle up in his right hand. Squirting out a bit of the cold liquid substance into the palm of his left hand. Still holding the bottle, he moved over the table and gently rubbed his left hand down her back. Kelly exhaled deeply as he carefully smeared the lotion across her skin.

"Make sure you get my lower back. That's always the spot that is always killing me."

"What about your shoulders?"

"No need to touch my shoulders. I will want your hands to be elsewhere."

A sudden change in her tone of voice alerted Anthony. Grabbing the lotion bottle, he carefully opened it and squirted a few drops down the small of her back. Anthony now climbed onto the table, carefully bending his knees over each side so he could lean over her. Thinking to himself, he wondered if now was the best time to attempt a conversation with her. Closing the lid on the bottle, he dropped it to the floor below as it was now time to use both of his hands to massage across her now slick skin. As his fingertips touched her back, he spoke up.

"You know, I'm a big fan of yours. I know exactly who you are. The one and only, Miss. Kelly Brook. One of Britain's finest models, if I may add."

"Ohhhhhh, really? You must think you're some kinda charmer, but you don't sound like you're from back home. How do you know of me?"

"I'm from the US. I used to look at your photoshoots all the time, to tell you the truth. Much better than thinking about any girls on campus back in college."

His admission was enough to make Kelly begin giggling in her low and sensual voice. Anthony began to massage her back, nice and slowly as he carefully had smeared the lotion across her skin. It was difficult for him to not glance down and admire her phat buttocks on full display from where he was. Kelly waited a moment before answering him back.

"I wasn't expecting to run into someone who knows me out here."

"Oh yeah? You wanted to flirt with someone who only knew you as a complete stranger, huh?"

She laughed at him, as Anthony continued to massage his hands across her back. He could hear Kelly slightly moan as a result of his touch. Expecting her to respond to his joking question, Anthony was only met with silence from her voice through the passing seconds. As he moved his hands up towards her shoulders, Kelly let out a sigh and finally spoke.

"One more time, let me feel your hands down my back and then I wanna turn around."

"Mind if I touch your ass, Kelly?"

"Nope, I don't mind at all. Make sure you get a good squeeze when you get down there while you're at it."

What a choice of words, Anthony was left thinking to himself. He didn't expect her to tell him such things. As he moved his hands down to her ass, he carefully began to rise off the table and stand as his hands sunk down into her plump ass cheeks and he squeezed them hard. Kelly moaned out to him with her low, English voice. Once he moved his hands entirely away from her, she began to move across the massage table. Anthony leaned down, grabbing the bottle of lotion he had previously dropped down to the floor. Gazing forward, he saw Kelly's big brown eyes and a mischievous grin across her lips. She lay her back down over the table, leaning slightly up with her elbows pushed down. Anthony's eyes glanced down to her great big natural breasts.

"Massage them for me."

Kelly knew all too well where his eyes had gone. When Anthony looked back up to her face, she quirked her eyebrows in demand that he touched her tits next. She reached for the lotion bottle, taking it from his grasp as he now undid the top and squirted out a bit of the cold liquid substance down onto her right breast. As it dripped down her nipple, she squirted two drops onto her left boob before closing the top of the bottle and then dropping it down to the floor. Anthony moved his knees back onto the table, leaning over Kelly once again as she grabbed his wrists and moved his hands directly to her tits.

"A little impatient for me to touch your boobs, huh?"

"I don't wanna wait and you shouldn't want to either. I've noticed you can't keep your eyes away from 'em."

The moment his palms pressed against her breasts, Anthony had leaned over merely inches away from her face. He broke eye contact to glance down as he began to squeeze her tits as Kelly let go of his wrists. She let out a soft moan as the body oil was smeared across her busty tits, all while Anthony felt her nipples poking up against his palms.

"Don't they feel wonderful?"

Looking back up into her eyes, Anthony could see the hunger Kelly had for him. He squeezed her tits harder as he replied.

"Yeah... I've always dreamed of getting to touch these tits."

She began to laugh as he spoke again.

"You seem to be quite proud of your boobs, Kelly."

"Why wouldn't I be? Aren't they marvelous?"

"Yeah!"

Still squeezing them, Anthony watched as she threw her arms behind her head to prop her head up while he played with her breasts. He moved his hands to the sides, squeezing them together and quietly considering just how great it would be to have his cock lodged between them in the middle. Kelly just lay there as he continued. She bit down on her lower lip when Anthony made the move to pinch her nipples between his fingers. Giving her breasts one final squeeze, Anthony spoke up.

"Want me to massage anything else for you, babe?"

Kelly slowly shook her head.

"I should be asking if you want me to touch you in return."

Anthony laughed at her reply, moving his hands away from her breasts and slowly sliding them down her stomach now. She winked at him as he was forced to move his knees a bit at the end of the table to properly hover over her.

"I know where you're going next. Mind showing me what kind of skills you have with your mouth?"

Blushing lightly, he couldn't help but smirk at her question. Anthony couldn't believe how seductive this woman was, as she seemed to have all intentions of getting laid on her first day of this trip. Licking his lips, he thought to himself while glancing up at her. All of this had been so unbelievable to him so far, he didn't know how to express his views before her.

"You know, I've always wanted to do something like this with a famous model. You have no idea how badly I've wanted to fuck you throughout the years. If you're asking me to eat you, I'm gonna make you cum hard. What's in it for me?"

"What's in it for you, Anthony?"

Kelly smirked as she leaned herself up a bit, resting her elbows down onto the table underneath.

"I'll make you a deal. I didn't make this trip just to soak in the sun and enjoy pleasant views. You seem to know what I want... and I can guess what you want."

Biting down on her lower lip, Kelly giggled before continuing on.

"You seem confident in yourself, not something I'd expect from a young man like you. Let's play a little game together, shall we? I wanna see which one of us can reach an orgasm first. You wanna try me? Try and make me cum before I make you explode?"

Anthony laughed before answering her back.

"Sure, I don't see why I'd say no to this sorta game you wanna play. But what's in it for me?"

"If you can make me cum first, then I'll let you spend all of tomorrow fucking me in my room. How's that?"

"If I win, I can fuck you all day tomorrow?"

Nodding her head, she grinned. Anthony nodded back at her before speaking again.

"And if you make me cum first, what do you win?"

She laughed at him, displaying a flair of confidence in her tone of voice.

"If I make you cum first, then you'll be paying for the expenses of my trip. How's that? Wanna try me?"

"Deal!"

Once more, she laughed as Anthony accepted her end of the bargain. He climbed off the massage table and then Kelly nodded at him.

"Go ahead and take your pants off, dear. Show me what hardware you've got for me."

Chuckling at the way she spoke of his erect pole that awaited her, Anthony stepped back and unbuttoned his pants. As he began to tug them down and reveal his white pair of underwear, Kelly had moved to sit up on the massage table. Anthony shoved his underwear down, allowing his semi-erect cock to flop freely as he then stepped out of his underwear and pants down on the floor to join her in complete nudity. Stepping back towards the table, Anthony didn't anticipate Kelly's next move. She reached for his cock with her right hand, wrapping her fingers around it and pulling him closer. As he moved, she threw her left arm around his neck to pull him in atop of her. Their lips met for a soft kiss as Kelly began to stroke his cock down below.

Feeling her slick breasts pushed up against his chest, Anthony kissed her passionately. He moaned into her mouth. Kelly continued to wank his cock back and forth while he felt her fingernails brushing through the back of his hair. She let go of his cock, pulling him down atop of her over the massage table. Their kisses burned with passion and tenderness as Anthony was getting a taste of this woman's sensual flavor. He had closed his eyes, embracing this moment as one before the kiss slowly ended. Opening his eyes to stare back into her dark brown hues, Anthony moved himself off her. Kelly bit down on her lower lip, observing his every moment as if to make sure he had not forgotten where she wanted him for now. Lowering himself down to move his head between her thighs, he spoke up.

"It's been a while since I've tasted pussy."

"And now you get to lick me, isn't that sweet?"

He would've laughed if he wasn't concentrating on the view between her thighs, eying her dripping wet cunt that awaited him. Anthony had already begun considering the possibility of making her cum early by aggressively eating her out, but that wasn't his plan. He wanted to enjoy the taste of this woman despite knowing the challenge he had at hand. Even if he lost this game, Anthony felt that he would be enjoying her well enough to create fond memories of the day. Parting his lips, he embedded them at the pink folds of her entrance, snaking his tongue past the folds and inside of her. Kelly gasped, moving her legs to rest over his hips. Her knees bent, dangling her feet down his back.

"Mmmmmmm, yeah. There you go... Eat me, you cheeky man..."

She exhaled her breath, moving her hands to her giant breasts to smash her palms down against her nipples. Anthony had closed his eyes, living in the moment as he snaked his tongue in and out of her juicy cunt. His efforts were rewarded at the sound of Kelly's moans and cries of pleasure. She continued to massage her own breasts, gazing down to see his short blonde hair slightly move as he endeavored this attempt to pleasure her.

"Ohhhhhhhh, yes..."

Once again, Kelly called out to him. There was something about her British accent of voice that made Anthony's heart tremble. An obvious weakness of his when it came to his kind of woman. Still moving his tongue back and forth into her pussy, he raised his right above and pushed his index finger across her clit. As he began to rub her clit, she panted and leaned back over the table. Anthony soon felt the heels of her feet rubbing down his back as Kelly bit down on her bottom lip and loudly purred.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, there you go. Mmmmmmmmm..."

Pulling her tits apart, Kelly teased him as if she expected his eyes to glance upward, but Anthony was in deep concentration tasting her. Still rubbing at her clit, he began to believe that he could push the woman into her climax early on without her even touching his cock. Still eating her pussy, going faster and more aggressively now, Anthony didn't plan on stopping. Over and over, he continued to thrust his tongue into her pussy, moving his hand away from her clit in time for Kelly to unwrap her legs from his waist and then shove her feet to his chest. She abruptly forced him to stop, kicking him with enough power he nearly landed backwards on the floor.

"You've made your attempt, now it's my turn!"

Her feet hit the floor and then Kelly offered both hands to pull him back up. She shoved her tits up against his chest as their lips met for a few quick kisses back and forth. Anthony pulled away from her, sitting down on the table now as Kelly fell to her knees. She noticed the small piece attached to the poles of the table that adjusted the level height and she began to rotate it, lowering the table down a bit further. She continued until his feet touched the floor and she was at perfect level with his cock. Kelly then moved her right hand to grip his shaft, pushing her left hand down over his right leg as Anthony adjusted himself on the massage table. He slid himself lightly, just far enough that his balls hung from the edge. Kelly's eyes glared up at him as she wanked his cock back and forth.

"You have no idea what you're in for."

"Oh yeah? Tell me then, you hot fucking tramp."

Halting her hand movements, Kelly glared her eyes up as she slowly curved her lips into a grin.

"Ohhhhhh, you naughty man. You have no idea... I'm gonna drain your balls so bloody hard, you won't be able to walk straight."

Her low voice called out in that strong accent, igniting a fuse within Anthony as his heart beat began to race faster. Kelly glanced away and parted her lips, wasting no time as she shoved his cock into her mouth. Going slow at first, she moved her hand away entirely to begin bobbing her head up and down. Anthony now had this moment to sit there and try his hardest not to cum. Kelly went slow at first, taking her time as if she too wanted to indulge the taste of him.

"Suck it babe, ohhhhh fuck..."

As he moaned out to her, Anthony moved his right hand to the back of her head, silently encouraging Kelly to go further. She glared her eyes up at him, pushing the palms of her hands down onto his legs as she found herself, bobbing her lips up and down. Sucking inch after inch of his long hard cock, she pushed her tongue against the pole from within her mouth and let out a muffled moaning sound. Slowing down to a sudden stop, Kelly pulled her lips to the head and released it with a loud popping sound. The noise echoed throughout the quiet room while his cock flopped down against his stomach. She quickly grabbed it once more with her right hand, stroking it up and down.

"You like slobbering all over my cock, babe?"

Kelly didn't answer him back. All Anthony's pointless question prompted was the movement of her hand jacking him faster and harder. Holding his cock up forward, she stopped wanking him and slid her hand down to the base. Kelly then spit on the head of his cock before shoving it back into her mouth. Like before, she bobbed her head up and down, sucking him to a bitter pulp. She moved her hand away, this time demonstrating a flair of her deepthroat skills. Kelly shoved her lips all the way down to the base of his cock, forcing Anthony to groan as he nearly moved his hand to grab her by the hair. He stopped himself, right as she moved her lips back up to the head. Instead of releasing his cock from her lips, Kelly instead glared up into Anthony's eyes.

Perhaps she expected him to say something, but he didn't. Concentrating on her brown hues, Anthony watched as she moved her right hand to wrap her slender fingers back around his dick. Keeping her lips at the head of his cock, she began to wank it back and forth, forcing her fingers to meet up to her lips while sucking on the head. Kelly then moved her free hand down below, cupping his balls against her palm. She rubbed them up and down as she still wanked and sucked him. Anthony didn't know what to think so far, as she remained at this slow but sensual tempo with him. Maybe she wanted to force him to his climax with a slow burn of pleasure? Kelly pulled her lips from his shaft with another popping sound and a string of drool dangling back to the head of his pole.

"Mmmmmmm, a nice hard cock and it's all for me."

After speaking, she let go of his cock and then brought her hands down below. Kelly gripped her giant breasts, holding them up and bringing them forward. Anthony reached down, holding his shaft up from the base as he knew where he wanted it right now. A smile flashed across her lips as Kelly pulled her breasts apart.

"This is where you want it, right? Between my tits, huh?"

"Yeah, that's right."

After answering her, Anthony pushed his cock between her tits and then let go. He watched as she squeezed those giant jugs around his cock, gasping his breath as Kelly simply smiled at him. It was as if she had done this hundreds of times before.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, fuck... yes..."

Groaning to her again, Anthony watched as Kelly began to slowly pump her breasts up and down. His entire length disappeared between the folds before the head of his shaft poked up when she shoved them down.

"Mmmmmmmm, feels so good... I love having a cock between my boobs. You like it too, don't you?"

"You're damn right I do. Just like that, babe. Pump 'em up and down. Fuck that cock with your tits."

She giggled at him, shaking her head and whipping her pony tail all around.

"You're gonna be begging me to stop cause I'll probably make you cum before you even get a chance to fuck me. I know how to use my boobs, just watch me."

Confident in her speech, Kelly shoved her tits down for what would be the final slow thrust. Leaning her head down, she glanced at the head of his cock. Anthony moaned as she spit on it, feeling her saliva trickle down the head. Exhaling deeply, Kelly moved her hands to re-affirm her grip over her breasts and then she began to pump them up and down. All Anthony could do was sit there, embracing this moment as he lived out a fantasy he always had. This was a moment he would never forget as Kelly Brook was now tittyfucking him.