Try Me Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh, yeah! You like that!?"

Kelly taunted him, gazing into his eyes as she gritted her teeth and continued to move her tits at a fast pace. Over and over, her giant breasts pumped down with the head of his cock poking up from between them with each full thrust. Anthony panted, moaning out to her as he gave her a nod.

"Oh my fucking god, that's amazing! Yeah!! Work those tits, baby!"

Anthony called out to her as Kelly continued, over and over pumping her tits up and down. He was confident in himself to hold off his orgasm from now, though it was apparent the woman was trying her hardest to make him blast his load for her with the power of her breasts. Breaking eye contact with him, Kelly tilted her head down and parted her lips. Each time she pushed her tits down, the head of his shaft slid into her mouth and came out with a popping noise. Pop. Pop. Pop. The sounds echoed throughout the room between their moans and cries of lust. Kelly began to slow herself down, shoving her tits down and sucking the head of his cock briefly. Pulling her lips off, she let go of her tits and glared up at Anthony.

"I can't take this anymore! I want you inside of me. I don't wanna wait any longer!"

She was still in control and playing this game to see who would cum first. Kelly wasn't going to give him the opportunity to regain control, no longer playing fair as she was the dominant one. As Anthony sat there, she got up from her knees and stood in front of him. Due to how far she had lowered the table, Kelly had to shove one of her legs across when attempting to straddle him. Anthony gave her a helping hand with his left. Using his right hand, he held his cock up so she could easily lower herself down on it and take him for a ride. Kelly didn't keep him waiting, as Anthony soon felt his cock sliding into her wet tight cunt. He let out a moan, moving his hands to her hips as Kelly then raised her arms up to undo the ponytail containing her hair. With her hair flowing freely, she slung the black pony tail piece across the room and then smirked at Anthony.

"You ready?"

"Yeah, go for it. Ride me, baby."

Further encouraging her, Anthony gave her ass a good smack from behind with the palm of his right hand. From how he had previously sat on the table, he was forced to lean up as Kelly began to roll her hips. Feeling his cock pump into her pussy, Anthony gazed forward at her giant breasts and immediately thought to smother himself with them. He shoved his head between them and then felt Kelly's hands at the back of his head. She shook her tits, forcing them to beat up against the cheeks of his face. As he smothered himself there, she began to roll her hips and bounce herself up and down on his cock.

"Ohhh, ohhhhhh, ohhhhhhhh yeah!!"

Biting down on her lower lip Kelly cried out while Anthony could not see with his face still lodged between her tits. She moved her hands to the sides of her breasts, rubbing them up and down against his face as she made the effort to continue smothering him. All the while, she continued to bounce herself up and down, riding that big dick with authority over him. Her long brunette hair sway, bouncing from her shoulders and back. The undersides of her phat ass cheeks slammed down on his ball below with each thrust she made. She raised her head up, belting out a scream as she moved her hands away from her boobs to free his head from between.

"Fuck! Ohhh, ohhhhhh yes!!"

Once again, her English accent called out to him. Anthony raised his head from her breasts, moving his hands to them so he could give them an ample squeeze. As their eyes met, he grinned at Kelly. She slowed herself down a bit, moaning at the feel of his hands fondling her large tits. For a moment, he thought to himself that he could take control and fuck her until she reached her climax to win this lustful game between them. It was change he was willing to take, as he didn't want to lose. The thought of having an entire day to fuck Kelly and enjoy her voluptuous body all to himself was something he couldn't let go of. Pushing his lips to hers, he threw his arms around her back and began to kiss her passionately as she slowed down. He could still feel his shaft pulsing within her cunt.

Their kiss broke, as Kelly let out a soft moan and Anthony was left to decide for himself how to regain control. To make his move, Anthony had to move his hands. Wrapping his arms around her, he moved Kelly a bit over the table counter-clockwise. Glancing behind his back, he made sure they were lined up on the table where her back was facing the table and she wouldn't fall down. Leaning back up, he kissed her lips again and then moved his hands out from her back. Giving her a full shove forward, Kelly landed her back down onto the table from behind and Anthony was now atop of her, forced to bend his knees at the edges of the massage table. She responded by wrapping her legs around him, gazing up at his eyes and biting down on her lower lip.

"Fuck me! Fuck me, Anthony!!"

He could feel the heels of her feet pushing down into his buttocks, further encouraging him to pound every inch of his long shaft into her juicy pussy. Anthony grunted, moving his hands down to smash across her breasts and squeeze them as he began to buck his hips and pump his cock in and out of her. Kelly moaned, closing her eyes and panting before she screamed at him.

"THAT'S IT, OHHHHHH YEAH!! THAT'S IT, YESSSS!! FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK MEEEE!!"

Lost in the moment of pure lust, Kelly yelled at him. Her voice was so loud it echoed throughout the spa room, as she seemingly forgot the game they were playing and Anthony had successfully taken control back. He didn't stop, giving her everything she demanded inch by inch. She panted and exhaled her breath while throwing her arms around his back. Kelly was in the right spot where Anthony wanted her so badly. All he had to do was hold himself back from a hard orgasm in the passing seconds, forcing Kelly into hers and then he would have won.

"OHHH, OHHHHH, OHHHHHHHH GOD!! YESSSSSSSS!!"

She screamed at him once more, gasping for her breath as Anthony had slowed himself down. Starring down into her eyes, he so desperately wanted to say something but Anthony remained quiet between breathing and moaning. Kelly was so close to her breaking point, if only he could hold himself back from exploding with her. Anthony picked up the pace, pumping his cock into her cunt once again as she closed her eyes and began to rake her fingernails across the skin of his back. Kelly uncrossed her legs, right in time as her inner walls finally collapsed and Anthony had successfully pushed her into a hard orgasm. Panting and gasping for breath, she glared up at him as he quickly moved up. Anthony was bound and determined to pull his cock from her cunt to prevent himself from reaching his own orgasm.

"Ohhhhhhh, bloody hell! You know how to fuck a lady, that's for sure!"

Kelly moaned, still catching her breath as she attempted to recover from her orgasm. Anthony had pulled his shaft from her cunt as some of her juices squirted out. He wasted no time stepping his bare feet back down over the cold surface of the floor below. Looking down at her, he smiled wide enough to flash his teeth.

"Did you forget about something, Kelly?"

"Forget about what?"

Anthony bust out laughing. He couldn't help himself, as he wanted to mock her in his victory, soaking in the satisfaction at hand.

"Wanna try me, you said. Remember that? You were supposed to drain my fucking balls. Looks like I made you cum first."

As he smugly chuckled again, Kelly let out a sigh and then her expression changed as she suddenly remembered their lustful game. She began to rise up from the table, leaning upward as she answered him back.

"Oh god, I forgot about that! You're so lucky! Let me tell you that!"

Still laughing at her, Anthony placed his hands down on his hips as Kelly gave him a silly expression. She didn't appear to be all that bothered by losing the bet, soon quirking her eyebrows up to him as her gaze caught sight of his hard cock, slick and shiny. Her own juices dripped from it. As Kelly licked her lips, Anthony gave her a nod and spoke up.

"You still wanna drain my balls, babe?"

Without immediately responding, Kelly simply brushed her right hand fingers through her hair and began to fall back down onto her knees. When her eyes glanced up at him, she nodded at Anthony while reaching out to grab his cock with both hands.

"Yeah, after I clean you up. Mmmmm, where do you wanna cum, naughty man? Wanna cover my face or my tits?"

"Your face. I'll be cumming all over those big fucking tits tomorrow."

As she began to wank his cock with her hands, Kelly giggled.

"Ohhhh, ain't that funny? Not even one day here and I'm getting a face full of spunk from a lucky guy already."

She flashed her teeth in a grin before parting her lips and sliding his cock into her mouth. Anthony felt he was in complete now, about to witness the more aggressive side from within Kelly. She moved her hands away from his cock, slobbering her way down the length of his shaft to properly clean it of her excess juices. As she made a slurping noise, Kelly pushed her hands onto the sides of his legs, looking up at him as she began to bob her head up and down. Anthony had moved his hands away from his lips, letting out a soft moan as she was once again sucking him off.

"Yes, yes... Suck it, babe!"

Letting out a groan as he called out to her, Anthony soon felt her hands move down to his balls, massaging them with her fingertips all while Kelly bobbed her head up and down his meat stick. 'Mmm, mmmm, mmm' she made muffled moaning and slobbering noises, closing her eyes to concentrate. Unlike the first time she had sucked him, Kelly aggressively bobbed her head up and down at a faster pace, devouring his shaft inch after inch.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck!"

Moaning aloud, Anthony knew he had only a short time before his cock would be exploding at her will. Kelly continued to aggressively suck him, but he had enough for now. Reaching down for her hair with his right hand, he stepped back and pulled his shaft from her lips. She breathed in with a string of saliva dangling from her lower lip. Letting go of her hair, he spoke.

"I want it between your tits again."

Kelly laughed at him with her sultry thick accent.

"Really? I'm sure you're gonna have that cock between my boobs more than once tomorrow."

He sighed at her goofy remark, not taking the joke at all.

"Put it between your fucking tits already!"

"Okay then, Mr. No Patience!"

Getting the last word to tease him, Kelly giggled again as she lifted her tits up and quickly wrapped them around his long shaft. Anthony witnessed his rod disappear like before, only this time he was in control. He began to immediately thrust, bucking his hips forward to drive his cock between her boobs. Kelly leaned her head down and made a desperate attempt to spit on the head as it poked up. When he thrust, she lapped her tongue across the head of his shaft.

"Ohhhhh, fuck yes! A woman like you was built for this!"

"Mmmmm, yeah! Fuck my tits! Fuck 'em hard!!"

Taking a deep breath, Anthony cried out in a complete ecstasy of pleasure. The feeling of his cock stuffed between her breasts was something else. He didn't want to stop though he knew he had only so little time to fuck her tits for now. Over and over, he bucked his hips, watching the head of his shaft poke up and Kelly lick it as he went faster with each passing second. When he began to pant and moan in a crying voice, that was the sign for her that she knew he wouldn't last much longer. Kelly glanced up at his face and then gave him a smug smile as she noticed his face all curled up as he desperately tried to hold himself off. It was a look she knew all too well from men over the years. With one final thrust, he came to a complete halt. Kelly let go of her tits, allowing his cock to flop freely before Anthony grabbed it and began wanking himself.

"Mmmmmmm, cum on my face! Give it to me!"

Calling out to him, Kelly licked her lips and leaned her head up. Anthony was surprised that she didn't seem afraid whatsoever to get her face sticky and drenched. He aimed his cock down, still wanking it back and forth with his right hand. As Kelly closed her eyes, she spoke again.

"Give me a face full of spunk."

Parting her lips, Kelly gasped as Anthony continued to wank his cock. A few seconds passed and then he cried out in pleasure upon feeling his rod explode within his hand.

"Ohhhhh, fuck! OHHHHHHHH, GOD!!"

A thick wad of cum flew out of his dick, splashing across her forehead and trickling into her hair. Kelly tilted her head forward, as the next wad of cum shot up her left temple, dripping down into her eyebrow. Anthony gasped, swallowing his breath as he watched and continued to wank his cock. String after string of cum went flying out, slathering her forehead and drenching down her nose and the left side of her face. Kelly flashed her perfect white teeth, giggling once more.

"Mmmmmm, that's it. Cum for me. Cum all over my face. I want your spunk and I want all of it."

"Ohhhhhh, yeah! Here it is, babe! Fuck!!"

Still groaning out, Anthony was nearly in tears from how his voice echoed into a cry. He continued to wank his cock, but the momentum of a hard blast had faded. Kelly opened her eyes, glancing up at him now as she brought her lips to the head of his cock. He came to a halt wanking it as she began to suck him, bobbing her head up and down to milk out the last bit of cum into her loving mouth. Panting and breathing heavily, Anthony soon clenched his teeth together. The last thing he expected was for her to suck him again after he had his orgasm. Kelly had him at her absolute mercy now, bobbing her lips up and down as the cum trickled down her face.

"OHHHHHHHHHH, FUCK!! You... you are something else!!"

Her efforts in making him scream his lungs out had worked. Kelly pulled his cock from her lips and swallowed the cum she had sucked out. Biting down on her lower lip, she gazed up at him, allowing the man to witness the warm creamy mess he had painted across her face. Finally, Anthony was able to catch his breath and recover. Kelly had curved her lips into a smug grin, looking him straight in the eye as she spoke.

"I said I would be draining your balls. Looks like I get to drain you of every last drop of spunk tomorrow."

TO BE CONTINUED