All Comments on 'Try Walking in My Shoes'

by stev2244

Sort by:
  • 104 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Honestly, any man who "steals" a woman from another man is a fool who should stay away from casinos, because statistically the failure rate of these relationships is over 80%.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos4 months ago

I'll have to agree with the others, none of the three characters are particularly likeable. Tom is the closest, because he has the least sin - he was roped into Tina's plan after all, but his self confidence is actually quite low. He settles for being a weasel in another mans marriage and then forges ahead having children with a woman who he knows has serious moral issues herself. The only way I think this would be tolerable, for him to still be checking up on her years later, is because his self confidence is basically in the dumps. It's sad and the only real attractive quality Tina has is frankly her looks - she's described over and over again as beautiful, a goddess, etc - but looks fade. Pregnancy changes bodies. Time marches on relentlessly. It seems like he made a poor trade to me and the only way to justify it is because he thinks he can't do better.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is a marriage going to shipwrecked going long term. The mc gives serious incel vibes, so insecure of himself given his wealth one would wonder he starts looking after himself, but after one night with the girl he's attached wow, I wouldn't even mind if poor Ralph wins his wife back.. this type of mc wimpy characters is the worst. No likeable characters,

oldtwitoldtwit29 days ago

A really good story, full of life, yes of cheaters' lives, but it was kept in the real world for a change, great character set, nicely told from start to finish.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous