All Comments on 'Try Walking in My Shoes'

by stev2244

Sort by:
  • 104 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
Chalk Up Another Fractured, Five Star, Fairy Tale for stev2244 whose Fictional Femme Fatales Run Riot and Tantivy O'er His Ostrnsibly Hapless Narrators' Hearts

I always enjoy this author's tales more then I believe them. They're written in Loving Wives format but own Brothers Grimm fable spin, stoic tude' and rapid-fire call and response dialogue soaked in dry, wry humor. Reminiscent of 'Gilmore Girls' , 'Sex in the City' and or even Cary Grant movies opposite Hepburn or Rosalind Russell used to have those ratatat-tat verbal interchanges. So nice.

Full marks * * * * *

jasonnhjasonnhover 7 years ago
Pretty funny

This is a funny story. It mocks all sorts of cliches and stands them on their head. The slow motion dissolution of Tina's first marriage and transition into her second is painful, yet still funny.

Ralph's inability to change his behavior to keep Tina is funny. He is locked into being a caricature of a stud; who isn't. I wonder how his new wife likes a self centered guy who doesn't please her sexually. We know he isn't rich or at least doesn't share his money. He's overbearing and egotistical. Besides being a pretty boy, what was his attraction in the first place?

The only downer was Tom's constant self doubts. It becomes tedious. However, they slow down his demands for Tina to speed up their relationship to a pace that Tina can live with. Every time they come to a discussion, Tina already knows and accepts the inevitability of it. If Tom were more confident he might push her too hard before she was ready. But when you look at it, Tom is obviously quite attractive, just careless about his appearance. He is very well off, able to afford a beautiful apartment and enjoyable lifestyle. He knows how to please a woman sexually and knows how to interact with a woman so that she feels loved and appreciated. WHAT is he lacking except Ralph's ego, a highly questionable "asset", that would make him Ralph's equal or superior? Ralph looks a bit better? Let's face it, most men are quite acceptable in the looks department but we can't all be Paul Newman or Robert Redford. What's the difference between a 10 and a 9.5? Would most women really care?

Yes, they were cheaters. But it started with Ralph's awareness, acceptance, and through his arrogance. From what we can tell, Ralph is confronted with his failures as a husband and refuses to change. It starts with sex but it becomes far more. Ralph is more concerned with protecting his ego than his marriage so he gets divorced but still shows no interest in making himself into better husband material. His every behavior leaves Tina with no choice but to leave him. She just does it in slow motion. Making it funny.

It was a very good read.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
This story seems written to one of those nosense TV comedies...

This story seems written as one of those nosense TV comedies where all characters are full grown ups, but mentally they had stayed in their pre-teen years, some even looking like being beyond retarded...We watch an episode laugh a lot, and soon as it ends, we forget it and them until the next one...I think it's the only way to look at this story and be capable of reading it...We read it, we laugh and then forget it fast...3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1 star

Stupid

sugnasugnaover 7 years ago
Interesting

I have seen marriages that were stagnant and not maturing die. That is realistic and what happened here. Unfortunately what happens next is not realistic. There is no finding the right person and living happily ever after because the flaws in the first marriage were inherent in both spouses. If one spouse had been mature/wise/strong enough to straighten out the marriage, it would not have died. They were both lacking and barring some kind of fundamental change in them, both would continue on their paths. In her case, Tom might be able to keep their marriage together but at what cost to Tom? He is the one doing all the work, he is the suspicious one, on so many levels being with her from day one has been stressful and somewhat abusive. Over time, her good looks would become just a trade off for the shit he had to go through with her. I have met a whole slew of good looking 40 something divorced spoiled women that eventually wore out their welcome.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
I'm Obviously Biased, But,,,

This is great!

I don't know if I would really call him an asshole. He wasn't a pussy hound out on the prowl, looking for married women to seduce. THEY approached HIM, and only because Ralph's ego was so big that he didn't consider him a threat.

Tina is worse than Tom, lying about the "lousy" gift in order to extort permission to fuck another man. And while this is a special case, with Ralph being especially bad in bed, this highlights one of my arguments against the cheating wives claim they are only cheating because they have never had another man: what happens if the other man is better? We see here one of the things that could happen!

I suppose some might say that Tom should never have gone along with even the initial plan, definitely not accept her later propositions. Excuse my while I ROFL! He would have had to be the Second Coming of Jesus himself to refuse her and I don't think that even he could!

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 7 years ago
Fun

A fun read. Loved the characters. Thanks.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
TO HAVE THE WORLD

and give up your peace of mind. TK U MLJ LV NV

avidfaavidfaover 7 years ago
Truly a new twist

Fascinating story with interesting characters and a completely new plot idea. The moralists should just STFU and enjoy the ride. The way the story was presented, all 3 characters shared whatever guilt you feel belongs in this story.

She really said it best, that "With Ralph I share some kind of camaraderie, friendship, affection. I like him and you could also say that I love him like a brother." This was a juvenile relationship that accidentally lasted into adulthood. It finally turned out best for all concerned.

maninconnmaninconnover 7 years ago
Boo yah!

This was a great story! Way to go Stev!

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
I know this was not serious

It was meant to be light hearted and tongue-in-cheek. You pulled that off just fine. I'm just not hypocritical enough to enjoy stories about cheaters prospering and coming up roses. It was well written, so I'll be generous and give it a three.

BigGuy33BigGuy33over 7 years ago
Really, really good

The progression was believable and the emotions palatable. The fact is that some couples just grow at different rates and in different directions. Such is was for Ralph and Tina. That's why childhood romances rarely last.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 7 years ago
This was entertaining, but

I kept looking for the twist in the plot. I was hoping the couple had set up the nerd to get his money and things would get interesting from there. This was an okay tale, but seemed to continue from start to finish without any real surprises. The husband's fear of being a cuckold was funny, as was the boyfriend not trusting his cheating wife girlfriend. Shallow characters with well earned trust issues.

javmor79javmor79over 7 years ago
Very good story. Nice writing

I was intrigued from beginning to end. it was very well written and compelling. I really enjoyed every character. All of them were humanly flawed, yet enduring.

Thank you so much for this. Very nicely done.

javmor79javmor79over 7 years ago
Awww. Nice to hear from you hater

I thought you forgot about me. Lol. And thanks for rereading and commenting on all of my stories. You are my biggest fan, and I appreciate you paying such close attention to me.

BriteaseBriteaseover 7 years ago
Not a new plot!

But completely new as it was from the other perspective. Well done. I enjoyed it. 5 stars

rixelsrixelsover 7 years ago
Interesting

I couldn't tell where the hell this story was going to go. It kept me involved and filled with trepidation. This is a great Saturday afternoon thought provoking story. Thanks.

payenbrantpayenbrantover 7 years ago
Good writing. ...

But I still hated the sacrifice of who he was as a person.

SKHPSKHPover 7 years ago
Well-told story, original plot

Stev, your writing improves with every new story!

I still cannot believe that one of the best writers on this site is a German like me. I myself would never dare to publish a story in English.

5*, thanks for sharing. Keep on!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Outstanding!

I really liked this story though I didn't like any of the characters. No one really had any valuable characteristics. That said. You finally wrote a cuckold story I enjoyed!

Congratulations! You are the first.

You're writing is improving by leaps. You have always been entertaining even though you're females are mental and the men take them back despite their insanity.

This story was a break from your usual and none of the characters were outrageous or insane. Very believable and well written.

I'm looking forward to more from you. Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A Solid, Original Story

I like the story quite a bit. 4 Stars. Solid. Original.

I typically do not like cuck tales where the cucker wins, but this was a good take on one that she engineered and hubby stupidly and arrogantly went along with.

A bit sad that it was easier for her to cuck her husband than it was to communicate gently but truthfully and help him improve as a lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
As usual....

An off the wall good story. Thanks!

gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
Well that was different!

Funny thing is I know his (ralph) clone. I could tell a story here but.....

Anyway great plot and original. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story, repeating others that was different.

Looks like the nerd won the lottery,having a perfect 10 fuck you and fall in love with you and dumped her husband . That's a strange twist.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
I didn't like it.

It isn't the affair or the fact that all parties are better off...the truth is everyone was honest except for Tom.

He used his position to undermine her marriage, he didn't care about anyone but himself, he lied to her and frequently checked up on her because he doesn't trust her. He sounds less of a dream and more of a controlling, abusive spouse.

On the surface, he said and did the right things but we heard his thoughts and frankly, they were scary.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
@Whackdoodle

THEY approached him, only because Ralph thought he was no threat.

Tina LIED to Ralph about the birthday gift in order to trick him into letting her fuck another guy, and it was TINA who came back to Tom. He never pursued her. If she took the memory of her time with Tom and stuck with Ralph there was nothing that Tom could do!

FD45FD45over 7 years ago
Okay

I liked the situation and the expectations turned on it's head. I did NOT like any of the characters. I am okay with morally ambiguous stories.

Tom MAY have been approached, and been a 'victim' but as soon as he specifically started to work undermining Ralph as her partner, making him look less of a man by using his wealth, just as Ralph used his 'body beautiful' to make Tom feel less about his self, they were morally the same. No sympathy just because he was too ugly and lazy to do something about his shyness and his lack of tone. Hell, as soon as he gave her her orgasms and made Ralph look like a total schlub, he lost all his moral high ground.

When we have Rinaldo in a story with a 12 inch cock which makes a woman orgasm as soon as it enters her and he satisfies the wife more than the husband ever could, should we like Rinaldo? Why should this guy get a pass? Because he is ugly and he wanted to get his dick wet in a quality woman? Um...

Ralph was a caricature and Tina was undeveloped. I have more to say on her later.

It was overly long and mostly in a passive narrative style. "We did this and we did that, and we did the other thing". The bar meeting, the confrontation and the lasagna scene were all direct action and to my mind, the whole story should have been written that way.

Simply removing the awkward 'a few weeks later' paragraphS (way too many) and putting the time stamp INSIDE an active scene would have both shortened and tightened the story. Everyone likes a nice tight story...

Okay...when I finished reading Tina, and spent a few seconds thinking of her afterward, my opinions of her changed. WHILE I WAS READING, I believed her as a character and I got her conflicted nature. It was reasonably well done, though all we got to see was her conflict and her passion. Only once with the shopping trip did we get to see any of the girl in the sexbot.

However, for DECADES, she was just fine with asshole Ralph being asshole Ralph. JUST dandy! Which says something about her, I think...A bit of a contradiction. And she LOVED Ralph in all his asshole glory (you never showed a lovable side to Ralph to justify her picking Tom) So...Tina...got anything to say about that?

However, often, when I read a story, I also try to turn things on their head. So...she goes out and they pick Tom.

And she goes to this penthouse apartment and has this wealthy schlub (I am not speaking of Ralph here) who would eat the corn out of her shit if she gave him a sniff at her pussy, AND he can give her orgasms...

How does this not at least suggest she is a gold digging whore, if not trading up, trading sideways? She gets money, she gets orgasms and SHE is now in charge of the relationship.

Do I think this as written? No. But I if you change the angle on the literary mirror just a bit and embraced 'and'...suddenly she is dissatisfied in her marriage AND she is looking to trade up. Aphrodite got to spend all of Hephaestus' bling AND she got to bone Ares. Except she got Ares as her public persona and kept the Trollish guy for licking her clit in private. There is a man on the side, and for the most part, it was Tom.

This makes Tina seem a bit more (potentially) dislikable.

I enjoyed the tale except I got a bit bored with the length and the tone. Other than that, nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Never happen

In a million years. Apperances ( and money) are everything. You think Sean Penn treats his new young whore with love, or Mick Jagger?

Women go for the womanizing, demeaning, skirt chasing studs. Having one may not be fun, but they are making their statement. They are telling the world, my pussy is the best. It tamed and changed him. He owes me, and hes going to owe and pay me for it.

I am his, if he wants me and the price is right.

True love.

texcavemantexcavemanover 7 years ago
I had several first thoughts when I began reading this

Tom the nerd sought out by "ken" to play along with his "barbie" wifes whim. Ralph insisting Tom watch how a "real man" pleases a woman. And with that a BIG HUGE MONSTER THANK YOU to the author for NOT getting into who has the bigger cock fight.

I would imagine the average male reader here is far from 15cm/10in long and thick around as a RED BULL can. The author never discussed size only technique which Tom, the shy timid semi virgin, had massive abilities and of course a gentle caring and loving charisma.

Women do fall for the bad boy. Romance novels normally don't put nerds on the cover. The vast majority of stories at Lit are about hung bad boys vs every day bf/husband. Real life Donald Trump gropes women and never cares. Women being attracted to powerful men that aren't handsome (oil sheiks), etc.

I believe the author wanted us regular guys (probably describes most readers and writers) to have a modern day Walter Mitty story.

AND I THANK HIM

bruce22bruce22over 7 years ago
Before reading one should know the whole world will be stood on its head...

Fascinating ,, he wins the brass ring and still worries about it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A story about stupid people

With the morals of barnyard animals. I didn't like anything about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Revenge of the nurds. Feel better now?

So this was just another woman deciding to trade up. First she went with Mr. Beautiful. Then she went with Mr. Rich, and better sex. So why won't she eventually go for Mr. Beautiful Wealthy Sex God? If she's as beautiful and perfect as described, she can have any man she wants. But in the end, the characters were so emotionless and predictable that it left me not caring how these cartoon cutouts end up.

A good plot, but underwhelming characters and delivery. Just got kind of boring.

But thanks for trying.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
out of the 4 adults

there is only one winner.

She gets the condo with a view, good sex, an ex with benefits, and an insecure, (therefore always trying to please her), husband.

everyone else not quite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
2*s

Unfortunately, I felt nothing. This was like reading a mathematics book.

Never cared about Tim, Tom, Tina, Ralph, Dick or Harry,lol.

AMerryman

OnethirdOnethirdover 7 years ago
Reverse time

I think many people miss the whole point of running a cheating wife story in reverse. Sure I don't have a connection with these people, but I liked the concept and the execution of the story. The worst person ever? Reverse Santa Claus: he climbs down chimneys and steals toys from little children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I am constantly amazed...

...by the number of commenters that assert or imply that they are looking for strong, solid, traditional moral values in the characters of the stories in the Loving Wives section ("Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more.") of an erotic stories site. If you want strong moral values, go to church, read the Bible (maybe not), read Romance, something! But you should look somewhere else.

You are not going to find your morality here, kids. And you are not going to criticize the Loving Wives authors into writing the morality tales you claim to crave (by the way, I don't believe you really do!)

Liked the story. Having the characters mildly suffer for beginning their relationship by cheating was an interesting twist. Very enjoyable read. I like this author, especially given that his native language is German.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
this is funny

where are all the anons screaming "kill the cheating bitch, fucking burn the cheaters, cuck shite, wimpy asshole"

where are they?

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 7 years ago
We all would choose to trade up, all else equal

Dissatisfaction in marriage can and should end it. Assuming the couple can't find a work around. Horrible sex is a deal breaker for a lot of people. Yea cheating is unfortunate, but if the marriage is dead, so is the contract.

A cheater who likes a bit of strange may well continue to do so in the next marriage. But if the first marriage turns out to be unchangedly bad, change horses and ride happily into the sunset.

Good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Magnificent

Well you really are a clever sod.The moral and emotional issues are very very clever here.Everyone is as bad as the other.No heros as in other stories.Just normal complicated human beings constantly trying hard and failing miserably.I bloody love your stories.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
HELL NO!!!!!!! THE OLD ADAGE on BOOKS AND COVERS

might explain this, but the editor and commenters \, never, ever TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
TURNABOUT WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE

Low and behold, Ralph learns a few things in the bedroom and in addition to his godlike looks he learns how to really please a woman. His ex-wife gets a taste of his new skills and in conjunction with his great looks and long history of love for each other they find a easy affair going on hot and heavy behind dickheads back. Maybe they don't get back together but they fuck around behind his back like she cheated to start with. That would have been the way to end this story. Cheating bitch once, always a cheating bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
just love the story

A great read and very well written. Enjoyed it immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Her Way Was The Fay, While Studly Was Gay, But The Other Could Pay

I really did think that it was going to come all back around with her cheating on the protagonist with the former, but somehow reformed and rehab'd hubby-stud. That's where this should have gone. This story ran out of gas once the initial thrill wore off.

On the other hand, the writer was quite skilled at keeping the feelings of the protagonist out front. You could feel this guy bristle over his ultra hot stolen girlfriend.

The opening wimp-world observations in the club were quite witty and well played. Maybe the condescension of the predators was a bit over the top, but it was still often funny.

I am still trying to figure out why the story of her free pass to fuck a guy was so weakly contrived and confusing. One thing is for sure: this hot bitch, while not exactly a malevolent or vindictive person, was a selfish cheater at heart. I would rather have seen this story kick off with her somehow getting a hot and dirty fuck out in the alley near the dumpster, screaming out getting hammered into a climax up against the brick wall.

Ralph was a bit of a cardboard cutout, but somehow the author brought his insecurities alive. As written he seems like a guy who doesn't realize that he's gay.

She was somewhat worrisome, ha ha. I think it was Ohio that wrote the girl who grew up so fkn hot it was like lava clearing everything in its path. He showed how someone like that is treated differently in every respect. You could just hear the sizzle right off the page :))

Anyway, she was flawed like they all were. But you have to worry about having a princess like that.

"When you're in love with a beautiful woman!!"

This author has lots of talent and it was a pleasure to read his work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
She's Still Cheating

Once a cheater, always a cheater. Only she's cheating on Tom now..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice try, but just bogus.

Men love for sex, women have sex for love. If she loved Ralph she would endure the most bland unsatisfying sex imaginable, until she finally got him trained how to please her. To suggest her clit leads her heart is to describe a mindless, and heartless, whore. Which such a woman might be, but such a woman is disgusting and unlovable, not the tender witty companion you made her character.

But that's what amateur writing is about, experimenting with plots and characters and story lines. This one is just preposterous, or disgusting, take your pick.

But thanks for trying.

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago
Cheater

Tom is the asshole. He destroyed a marriage. He seduced another mans wife with money. He doesn't deserve any respect.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
I said I'd

read all this author's story but I just can't finish this one. Maybe later.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Was it Worth it!

No Fucking Way! Once a cheater, always a cheater.

anonymousinblueanonymousinblueabout 6 years ago
What was worth it?

What's the advantage? A Beautiful Person? Maybe the pain of becoming established was equal to that of dating, but is the continued doubt worth it? She's not a Sudanese Princess, a Hilton, or something that couldn't be found somewhere else for less pain... And the disparity of genetics will play on his innate insecurity much more than normal. So, it's an interesting tale - a bit too much maybe.

But the last word is how he stole her from another guy? Doesn't go well with the prospect of things working out, which is clearly what the author made the narrator try to get the reader to conclude.

And the story needed to be edited. The self deprecating, dirt equivocating, spineless guy stuff was so heavy, it could have been plagiarized from a MM story. It didn't need to be difficult - painful - to read to get the point across. But kudos on believing readers can recognize a epilogue when they see one without a heading that says "epilogue"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I really liked your character Tim!

There are many of us just like Tim. We wanted to date that beautiful cheerleader in High School but she just looked us with great disdain. It didn't matter to her that us geeks had marks which were always at the top of all of her classes. Sure she would ask for our help. Just think of what Leonard on the Big Bang Theory stated: "I wrote her entrance paper for a top University and that girl never talked to me again"! Well in this story we finally get the beautiful woman! I am very happy for Tom. Ralph blew it with Tina since he was the typical male specimen, all muscle, no brains and vey vane. He let Tom fuck Tina so he deserves what happened with his relationship with Tina. Ralph didn't want to change his aditude toward satisfying Tina so he lost her. He can only blame himself. I don't see Tona as a real cheater. Maybe she should have divorced Ralph first but Ralph was bending backwards to keep her on his arm. He only saw Tina as arm candy. No real women wants to be only that to her man. Tina wanted a real relationship.

c24jc24jalmost 6 years ago
Though it would be kinda' fun

If Ralph's new wife DOES help him improve his game . . . significantly . . . and she and Ralph start meeting with Tina for unbelievable threesomes (no doubt precipitated by some minor oversight or mistake on Tom's part), and she says she'll stay with Tom anyway, 'for the kids', but spends the bulk of her sexual energy and (what she calls) love on Ralph and his wife . . . I kinda' wonder what Tom'll think then. Oh well . . .

TriCoastalTriCoastalalmost 6 years ago
Hillarious

I laughed at every paragraph. It's also very well written. It entertained me, and is a refreshing change from 'he came home early,' 'he wants to see her with another man,' 'she fucked his boss, the tennis pro, the trainer at the gym, the neighbor, or a big black guy on vacation.' Take your pick. Over the last few years I've concluded that about 90% of the commentators on this site are clueless.

Five all the way!

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 6 years ago

A really interesting and unique story, turning all the usual stereotypes on their head.

The only thing that I found odd was that Ralph was supposedly perfect in every way, except incredibly shit in bed. Tina must have said something to him about his performance being a problem to explain why she was drawn to Tom, but Ralph did nothing to sort himself out. A few sessions with a skilled professional would teach him enough to start ringing her bell... maybe he was just too arrogant or had moral objections?

Other than that, an intriguing tale!

ranec1ranec1over 5 years ago
Mean As!!

Chur bro awesome story

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 5 years ago
Very unusual

It’s well written, but I kept asking myself ‘why’ during the opening passages. It’d be a far different story, but Tom could have played it much differently. For instance, when they first started cheating, Ralph discovered them and begged Tina not to leave him. At that point Tom could have had a 1-on-1 with Ralph, explained how his macho selfish sexual attitude didn’t work for women, and offered guidance... in exchange for introductions to attractive, single women. He could have made Ralph AND Tina eternally grateful.

I guess I just hate seeing cheaters win and live a life of bliss at someone else’s expense. Been that guy and didn’t like being him, while she was happily married to another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well written. Awful ending

I think most men would listen to the deal being proposed and run for the hills. Who would want to get involved with crazy people regardless of how attractive the woman was? I mean really, is anyone THAT stupid? At the end, he should still be running in the opposite direction. This woman is unreliable both in the short and the long run. How could he EVER trust her???? Well written story of unbelievable stupidity and blind, misplaced trust. Scary shit!

kiteareskitearesabout 5 years ago
Fun seeing it from the other side

I thought it was going to go along the lines of advice and Tina would introduce her to more attractive sister or friends or something.

I thought Tom should have been more aware of the incoming punch and was a bit of an arse "thankfully not being there" for the various (especially the last) conversations before she moved in.

Tom could have also driven in a few nails about the way Tina was being treated by Ralph (sorry, can't help but think of Ralph Wigham).

Do love the irony of even 6 years and 2 kids later Tom still doesn't trust Tina 100% or is he from the Ronald Reagan school of trust?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thanks.

Absolutely loved this story and your writing.

You almost always take the view of the underdog, with a slightly sarcastic twist to it (like the beer advertising in Germany for "Flens"), and I find the twists and quirks in your characters not only very credible, but quite likeable -- which does not mean that you are escaping the trap of sudden superhero qualities in your characters (like Tom's bedroom qualities -- I think the caring and empathy were the key here, while you overemphasised the bedroom part a little).

Keep on going, please!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Mindset

I'm bad and I deserve bad things to happen to me

Dual cuckolds soap opera and braindead men . narcissistic woman as pretentious as the non-men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow

A captain save a ho story is not what I expected from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I have no use for cheaters of either sex

I have less use for assholes, of either sex, who refuse to try and give their partners what they need sexually

In this case she apparently tried for years to get her husband to improve, maybe not enough but he refused to level up

the cheaters deserve a lifetime of unease

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well done.

A good portrait of a poor situation.

Ralph needed to decide to grow up and join the adult world, if he wanted to have a relationship. That's where they came undone. No matter what kind of physical specimen he is, it was all about him. No relationship could survive that.

The moment she told him she wanted to try another man, was the moment he should have woken up and said he will do whatever he could to try and be a better partner... then stuck to it. Once the deed was done, it was over.

As for the other two... Well, they're no better. Though they are trying to make a good go of it, the history will always be there.

No easy out with this one... which makes it a lot more realistic

A lot more grey area, and a lot more uneasiness for me reading it. Therefore, you've put me in a different space than I am when I read the style I like here... BTB. This one isn't that simple.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I like it

As a person who grew up with both parents, for which I am grateful, I enjoyed this story because THIS is reality! My parents went through all this stuff and fought through it to be together-for us. Most adults have no idea what a REAL marriage requires because they never saw a successful/longterm marriage in their life. And its obvious who those people are in the comment section. Your stories are realistic and heartfelt. I love them.

OldNewAuthorOldNewAuthorover 4 years ago
Complex situation well written

Level of tension between characters well maintained

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Take a cheating wife...

The assessment that it was purely their lacking sex life that made Tina leave Ralph is just plain wrong. There were plenty of undesirable personality traits in him that would make life very difficult for someone like Tina. It seems to me that his hot looks and a sense of obligation, because of their marriage commitment and long history, were the only things that kept her with him. He was probably hot shit as a child and youth, but unfortunately failed to grow up.

So is Tom wrong to be worried about Tina's fidelity? Fuck, no!

If you take a cheating spouse as your own, then that is exactly what you get.

I am not saying that Tina will necessarily ever cheat on Tom. In fact I think the odds for success with her are probably far better than average. It seems she was simply too weak and immature to leave her doomed marriage before moving on with someone new, and that the affair was the push she needed to finally do it. Hopefully Tom and Tina can grow together. The only one who is sure to lose is Ralph.

LoejtcLoejtcover 4 years ago
Tough Choice: Good Storyline and writing vs Unacceptable Behavior

Tough to balance my feelings for this story. On one hand we have an unhappy marriage. Ralph is an arrogant jerk completely self centered. Tina loves him because she has loved him since early childhood. He is physically an Adonis but utterly infantile in personality. He loves her but his behavior indicates she is more a possession than a life partner.

Tina loves him probably because is feels she should love him. It seems like their marriage was just meant to be. Externally he is perfect. She is envied for having the perfect male partner. Plus Ralph is extremely well liked by his upscale "beautiful" friends who enjoy being seen with him in all the trendy places.

Unfortunately, Tina knows deep down that something is missing in their relationship and it is caused by Ralph's shallowness. But she knows that his ego could never withstand even the slightest implication that he is less than a perfect mate for any woman. So she despairs of ever getting him to accept her needs and desires as equal in value to his. It is obvious that the long term success of this couple is dubious.

Tina devises a trick to allow her a one time indulgence in sex with another man hoping that she might experience what it is like for two people to actually share themselves equally with one another.

It is pure serendipity that Tom, a shy, inexperienced nobody is selected to provide the experience. So in a way, Tina didn't initially cheat since she had permission to have sex with Tom.

Unfortunately for Ralph, the experience is more than just a fulfilling sexual romp.

Tom recognizes her real purpose. He also is resigned to the fact that this is a one-off event. So he decides to make it the best experience he is capable of for both of them. And he succeeds.

Tina experiences not only good sex but also the value of a caring, loving, sensitive partner. It is a completely new adventure in her life and so the affair begins.

The author establishes a tense scenario between an unhappy wife, an utterly selfish husband and a lonely but caring outsider. Who's right and who's wrong?

Eventually, Tom and Tina marry. Ralph's juvenile personality is shattered.

But the author doesn't stop here. He explores the difficulty in Tom and Tina's relationship. They both realize they are cheaters and have to struggle to build trust between themselves. At the very end of the story Tom and Tina start a family as does Ralph.

I thought it would have been interesting twist if Ralph, recognizing his flaws, takes positive action to rectify them so that at the end of the story when the families meet socially it is Tina that now gazes longingly at the Adonis she once had who is now the epitome of the faithful, loving spouse and caring father. Ah Karma.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Different

Well written but quite odd.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Difficulty

A well written story, but definitely not a subject that I can enjoy. Tina was a cheater without a doubt. Tom was a total ass for what he did. He felt some guilt, but not enough to stop cuckolding Ralph. Poor Ralph was just pretty, with no depth. Just three people joined together by the cheating Tina and no one won.

etchiboyetchiboyover 4 years ago
Hurray!!! Revenge of the Nerds!!!

Remember that scene in the movie where Darth Vader goes down on...

This is that scene writ large.

5-stars & Favorite

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story.

Let’s face it she cheated with you, why wouldn’t she cheet on you.

Once a cheater!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very well conceived plot...

that was well executed. Exceptionally good for LW. 55555555

I was taken aback at the MC's assertion that women only orgasm from clitoral stimulation. This isn't the 60s and 70s when people thought Masters and Johnson were experts on human sexuality. The claim is true for most women, but there are certainly women who can orgasm from vaginal penetration alone, from anal sex, from nipple stimulation, in rare cases when they've orgasmed many times and are highly stimulated, from massaging the part of the abdomen over their wombs, and from other forms of stimulation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another tasty flip from our fave sodajerk dispenser, stev2244

The project here was to take a seeming perfect relationship, torch it, and flip it: A loving marriage with a crack--an unsatisfied wife; an excuse for adultery, then fabulous sex, so the woman cannot resist. All the time, the real protagonist is the guy with whom she cheats. How he takes advantage of the woman's weakness, cuckolds her husband, causes divorce, gradually falls for the lovely lady. Their new relationship interrupted with her reliable returns to her ex with rare sex then none. Eventually the two lovers enter into a new loving marriage with a crack--with him continuing to worry about her possible dissatisfaction, his possibly being cuckolded....Wonderfully well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I don't like cheater

but if Ralf really is such an incompetent lover and unwilling to change that, I can accept this story. However, I wonder about Ralfs second wife.

mrfox_stingermrfox_stingerover 3 years ago
Just enough time

She loves Ralph but she is in love with Tommy. She is attached to Ralph but she is attracted to Tommy. According to Helen Fischer, Attraction and Attachment are two forces that keeps relationship together. Humans prefer attraction over attachment because it brings novelty. But attraction doesn't last. Once the limerance and excitement are gone, you'll remember the one you get attached with. Unless her attachment becomes stronger to Tommy, he will never be peaceful

TreymonTreymonabout 3 years ago

Quite a glimpse. Thank you.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Good story - standard craziness early on but I loved how you handled the transition and doubts at the relationship evolved/progressed. 5*

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

Ralph is one sick puppy. He'd rather let some dude steal his wife than get over some hangups to step up his game in bed? Was a good story, and a fairly sympathetic perspective from the man, but I still can't buy how ol' Ralphie ended up in his shitty situation.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 3 years ago
Wow. The seeming beta MC is the guy the woman flips to from husband.

We usually read about the husband MC being cheated on with an obvious alpha, and we are cursing the bitch up and down and wanting to take a bat to the alpha. Here the MC, who starts as a beta, gradually becomes the asshole alpha. She goes to him because his love making technique is way superior to the alpha. And the alpha drops to a beta with the lose of confidence from the loosing his childhood sweetheart.

Also, the reason Tina can orgasm with Tom is not a big dicked orgasm machine between his legs, that is a gift of genetics so you’re stuck with, but rather superior technique, something that we all can improve if need be — in other words your average Joe.

So, if you think about it that way, do you cheer for Tom or Ralph?

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Odd, very well written story with unlikable characters. No better for me the second time.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

The whole alpha beta thing is complete nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The grey zone of real life. I fucking love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Crap, utter crap. One of the worst stories on this site. I wish I could get the time back I wasted on this story.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 2 years ago

Great juxtaposition!!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 2 years ago

Love this story! Watch out for the average guy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yet another 5 for this really interesting writer. Stev2244 continually comes up with new wrinkles, a different set of circumstances than the usual, and this story is a prime example of that. Just as stev2244 himself often apologizes in advance of a story unnecessarily, the MMC (Tom) is probably a bit harder on himself than he needs to be. After all, he didn't initiate any of this, it was all on Tina, and Ralph picking Tom out to be the patsy just ricocheted against him. Sure, Tom developed feelings for Tina, as did she for him, as the affair continued, but Tom hadn't set out to cuckold Ralph. Tina originally wanted to experience another man once to see if her problems were her or Ralph. Then, when she found that Tom could ring her chimes, she couldn't resist going back to that well. Too bad for Ralph, but you snooze, you lose. And it all worked out for the best anyway, as Tom and Tina now have a family, and Ralph found another woman with whom he's started one, too.

QM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A very unique twist on the LW genre. Well written and very enjoyable. Thanks for your time and talent. DMW

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 2 years ago

Normally, Tom would be the bad guy here... but Ralph specifically treated him like shit on appearances only. He intentionally attempted to humiliate Tom as part of a sexual act involving his wife.

His conceit and smugness was his own undoing.

He was all, "I've got a dick and am a major stud so sex with me is awesome." Sort of a variation on a guy with a massive dick who never really learns how to make love but can just pound away and figures that's enough.

Alberto_MBFAlberto_MBFover 1 year ago

4*. Good story, well written, but I don’t think I’ve ever read a story where I didn’t like any of the characters.

RileyKingRileyKingover 1 year ago

5 glowing stars!!! What a unique, different, captivating enjoyable read!! This was great! Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After reading 3 of your stories and finding out they are filled with recurring elements of lack of self worth self respect and basic logic i'm just going to skip to the last page and just 1 star everything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Creative perspective. None of the three main characters are likable. There are the two cheaters and Ralph, while not an adulterer, has a terrible attitude (basically a pompous alpha type who is in fact woefully insecure and a terrible self centered lover). Ralph is bad enough on his attitude and demeanor I felt sorry for Tina at the beginning. Being consigned to a marriage with no hope for any orgasms or pleasure while being still so young and despite being together already for 7+ years with Ralph, is a bitter pill to swallow. Tom won her over notnjust with making live but being the opposite of Ralph. But they were shamelessly cheating, them comes the wife sharing / divorce. It was almost comical seeing Tom's insecurities about Tina still seeing Ralph either when still.msrried or especially after her divorce where she sees Tom mostly out of guilt snd obligation. Anyways quite the crazy love triangle. MC can't rule out her unfaithfulness completely, but she seems really in love with Tom, wants his children and has amazing sex with Tom. While she strayed from Ralph, Tom is nothing like Ralph, so she will remain his (true).loving wife. Have to admit some of the earlier dialog was hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yeah, it's a strange, strange world we live in, master jack.

All too real.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Fun and interesting, glad I found it.

As my Daddy used to say, "It doesn't take all kinds (of people to make the world go 'round) there just ARE all kinds of people."

... and, no, no woman is good enough looking to be worth this.

Still a good, fun read though!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Creative story with an interesting set of perspectives. On one hand Tina and the MC are truly awful cheaters who end up basically destroying Ralph, who did nothing overtly wrong besides agree to let Tina screw someone due to giving her a crappy gift (huh?). That being said she was so swxually frustrated and Ralph refused to change anything or alter his bedroom game plan that she was going cheat soon anyways. The fact that the MC was a considerate lover, sensitive, empathetic, fun to be with, financially sound, and quite in lust with her, certainly made him attractive to her. During the first phase of her affair with the MC, it changed for lust to love. But so what. Yeah a lot of affairs are don't turn into love. But she was still married to Ralph and supposedly loved him. Complicating factors was that Ralph is not actually a good husband. He is a loha male wannabe blowhard, who also isn't too bright, not financially competent, and quite immature, though a physical Adonis. He had no empathy for the bedroom issues and his inexperience. Ironic because if he had half a brain, he would have gone to sex therapy sessions with Tina and figured out how to improve quickly for her needs. But his stubborn pride got in the way. That being said their betrayal of him was quite ugly. Luckily no kids. And wow he was so codependent and smitten with Tina that he was willing to take her back after after the first couple of months after his discovery. But Tina weirdly out of her own guilt, kept stringing Ralph along. Ok they had great aex the first time and shook her world. Can sadly understand with a husband like Ralph despite her vows and their history that the temptation to see if it was a fluke is incredibly hard. Doesn't make it right. But woukd expect some repeats as she adjusts to her new sexuality. But here is where it just goes morally bankrupt. Either confront Ralph that is he doesn't got to a sex therapist with her, she will divorce him. Or jsut flat out divorve him. The latter is hard because she did care for Ralph and felt guilty and Ralph was falling apart at the thought of her leaving him. Ralph showed no spine for a supposed alpha male. In real life, after the second discovery of her repeat cheating, would expect a normal.husband would have performed a double murder-suicide. I mean really? Ralph just was obsessed with Tina despite her hurting him incredibly and being execrable as she falls in love with Tom. So yeah if she had gone back, said I had sex with Tom three times, and it is everything I ever wanted sexually, and Ralph if you don't change bith with the attitude and being a dud in thr bedroom, I can't be with you any more. Given the other crap later in the atory that Ralph agreed to, and his seemingly endless hope of reconnecting with Tina, he would have caved on an ultimatum about his poor skills in the bedroom. Btw she says she never lied? Wtf? Not sure her definition. Broke her vows, then later reconciliation promises, running around behind Ralph's back many times, falls in love with Tom, and faked all her orgasms with Ralph. Just don't see Ralph accepting her back and then proceeding to do nothing to change things. Early on it was about the sex and lust and infatuation. If Ralph coukd get past betrayal at an early stage, even crazily enough after his first discovery after several months, he could have affected change and combined with her guilt, their history, and his feelings for her, with her having no moral leg to stand on, if he improved in the bedroom, he could have gotten Tina back (whether he should is up for debate, but she separate discussion). But in reality the onus was on her. The only ethical thing to do given her total lack of sexual fulfillment, Ralph's poor attitude and insecurities manifesting as an alpha male wannabe, his intransigence to any change, sexual or otherwise, wss for her to confront and deliver and ultimatum to save their marriage through counseling and sex therapy. Get it out in the open and have Ralph fight to change their hideous bedroom routine. And work with him on it as husband and wife, nad if he is relying, then ghost Tom. Period. Again even after the first pahsw of their affair, if she did this when she left Tom for a month and saw Ralph exclusively, they coukd havebfixed their marriage, provided Ralph didn't kick her to the curb anyways like a more normal, less insecure husband woukd do. Quote a mess. Entertaining but wow rhe main characters were just objectively terrible in different ways. Yeah it turns into a love story but can't imagine all the guilt, shame, pain, and immorality hanging around these three characters, with Ralph the real victim, his life turned upside down, hisbtrue love fornher not reciprocated despite being married, and her inability to set him free and instead stringing him along. How does that not lead to a btb ending? Quite unreal. Entertaining but not plausible. Sigh poor Ralph. At least he found someone else, though he still fantasizes about getting back with Tina. MC and Tina were real hypocrites too. Yikes!

CookiecreamyCookiecreamy8 months ago

Loved this story. Creative and charming. I love when a writer can take a normal scenario and spin it witj a twist of l I me and tequila, like you did.

Very good!

5 cookies

To anonymous,

and you know who you are. For the amount of effort you put into dissecting this story, analyzing it to death, and lecturing the world, why dont you just create an account, be a man, and stand by your positions. Nobody can take you seriously if you hide behind the "anonymous mask."

Everyone in here who has taken the 5 minutes to set up an account does so with pride and enjoys their identity. Do that. Because you spend so much time writing comments, put your skills to work, and actually write some stories. You obviously have the skills. But dont be a condescending kitten, and hiding your name really diminishes anything that you have to say.

gatorhermitgatorhermit6 months ago
The Skylight was the Best Part of this Story

No likable characters in this story. And as HDK noted, no interesting twist. No humor. By the end I didn’t care who screwed who.

DeanofMeanDeanofMean5 months ago

wow not sure if they are all assholes or none of them are I mean Ralph had the tools all he had to do was learn to use 'em great twist on the genera

MarrttyMarrtty4 months ago

I don't know what to make of this one. She kept seeing and ducking Ralph. Even after the divorce. She started seeing Ralph behind his back and going into Ralph's apartment. I know they started out in an affair, but after the divorce, the procamations of love, she should have dropped Ralph. Long term friend with Ralph is ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Black and white is boring. Good writing. I enjoyed it.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous