Trying Farmers Only Dot Com

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No wonder you're so fit," Lorna exclaimed as they reached the apartment on the top level, and she did her best to act like the climbing was no big deal even through sweat was rolling down her spine and her hamstrings were quivering.

"Once the fans get the air moving it will cool off some, Babe," Clyde claimed as they stepped inside which was hotter than outside, and as he turned on the fans scattered on the corners she looked over the place which while very minimally furnished was very neat. "I promised you a drink."

"You're a very neat housekeeper Clyde," she offered as he brought her the drink, but before he handed it to her he leaned forward for a kiss.

"If this is how good you look when you wake up then I can't wait until tomorrow morning."

"Slow down," Lorna giggled before taking a sip.

"Can't help it because I keep thinking about last night," she said as he put his hand on her shoulder. "You do remember last night don't you?"

"Vaguely," she teased.

"I can'r stand being this sweaty. I must reek," Clyde said.

"No. You smell nice. Like a man," Lorna suggested.

"Well this man is going to jump into the shower," Clyde said as he patted her shoulder and went towards what had to be the bathroom.

"I'm going to take off, Clyde," I have to get ready for tonight. Want to look my best."

"Stick around babe," Clyde said. "Plenty of time. I'll just be a minute and then I can walk you back down. Maybe we could take a walk in the park the next block over."

"Um..."

"Nothing home you're in a hurry to get to, is there?" Clyde reminded her, and so she shrugged and said she would wait.

"I'll be fast" he promised as he peeled the soggy shirt up and off just before he ducked into the bathroom, affording Lorna a brief look that seemed to confirm he probably looked ever better without clothes.

After staring at the bathroom door when she heard the shower turn on, hoping she could suddenly develop x-ray vision, she decided to do a little snooping. What caught her eye first was a couple of shelves of a book case where there were a couple of trophies and a framed photo. The trophies had gold bodybuilders on top and one of the trophies was in the beautiful 8X10 photo of Clyde, placed in front of him as he posed.

"What the hell am I doing with this man," Lorna mumbled to herself as she stood there open mouthed holding the picture of Clyde, his ebony body gleaming with sweat while muscles she didn't know existed bulged. "Better question - what is he doing with me?"

Lorna was still staring at the picture when the shower turned off, and before she could set the picture back down she heard the bathroom door open.

"Told you I'd be fast," he reminded her.

"You were. Sorry I was snooping," Lorna said turning around, and shocked to see Clyde with just a very soft looking white towel wrapped around his waist, she brought her eyes back to the picture. "You won a championship and you look amazing."

"Thank you babe," Clyde said as she came up to her side and kissed her cheek,

"What do they do to make you glisten like that? It's like you're Simonized from head to toe."

"They have posing oils but you can also use baby oil," Clyde explained. "Under the lights it help define the muscles better."

"I'll say," Lorna sighed. "It must be nice to be so confident you can walk in front of people in bright lights with just that little bathing suit - or is it a thong."

"You get used to it," Clyde said as then pointed at the trunks and added, "You have to pull your stuff up between your legs."

"Oh."

"Thought I would tell you that because you seemed like you were a little concerned," Clyde told you. "No need to be because I don't think you'll be disappointed."

"Disappointed? Of course not. How superficial do you think I am?" Lorna said with a chuckle. "Besides, I like your smile best of all."

"That picture was taken 6 years ago. Don't know if I'll ever get back to that condition again," he noted as he mentioned a back injury he got at work a few years ago causing him to quit for a time. "Back then this girl I was going with used to oil me up before the competitions."

"Well I think it's amazing I'm dating a celebrity," Lorna said as she replaced the picture on the shelf.

"Hey, if I start competing again maybe you can come to watch and oil me up." Clyde suggested.

"Gee, I wouldn't have the slightest idea how," Lorna told him but he brushed that off.

"It's easy, and it helps if you like the man you're doing it to," he explained and then snapped his fingers and said he'd be right back.

Lorna watched him walk away, his legs surprisingly slender but still muscular, and when he returned he was holding a bottle of something.

"Here," he said while handing Lorna the plastic bottle before she could say anything and then turned so his back was facing her. "It's easy. Just squirt it in your hands and rub it in. It'll be fun. I can never reach my back."

"I'll try," she pledged, and after filling a palm with the lotion she rubbed her hands together and placed them on Clyde's back just below his shoulder blades and as she moved her greased hands around she commented. "Smells nice."

"I think it's got a little coconut in it."

"Hope I'm doing this right," Lorna said as her hands went in circles on the absurdly wide back, and as the oil covered his rich black skin it shimmered just like in the photo, the only thing resembling a flaw being a little scar near his spine which might have been from an operation he had because of his injury.

"It sure feels like you are," Clyde said and then suddenly he tensed and then lifted his arms and flexed, turning his back into a network of muscles.

"Omigod!" Lorna giggled as her fingers rolled up and down the rippled muscles.

"What's wrong, Babe?"

"Nothing. It's just - I dunno - amazing,"

"Doing fine. Don't be afraid to dig in. You can't hurt me."

"Okay," Lorna said as she went up to the tops of his shoulders, and after she filled her palm again she said, "When I was a kid I remember going to the museum and I touched a statue. Got yelled at too, but I remember how hard it felt. Sort of like your body but your skin isn't cold."

"Getting warmer too," he observed, and after another minute he turned around to face her.

"Had enough or was I doing it wrong?" Lorna asked.

"You're doing so well that you can do my front too," Clyde said, and as Lorna stood face to face with Clyde the task of oiling him seeming even more intimidating.

Lorna fumbled with the bottle, blinking as sweat rolled down into the eyes, and while she was sweating already because of the still stifling heat of the apartment, she was a nervous wreck because even though the man was only about 6" taller than she was, the difference seemed much greater.

"You okay Babe?" Clyde said with a smirk, and even though she said she was fine he noticed the obvious. "Woman, you're sweating like a horse."

"Hot in here."

"Your blouse is drenched," Clyde noted, and Lorna didn't need to look to know that there were massive sweat stains under the arms on on the back of the baggy white top. Why don't you take that thing off and hang it up so it has a chance to dry before you leave? You got a bra on under it. "

"Should leave," the chubby brunette mumbled.

"You don't want to go just yet, not until you finish," Clyde told her and then brought his hand up to her cheek softly. "You're scared aren't you? You aren't a virgin, are you?"

"Omigod no," she said with a chuckle.

"But you are scared of me, aren't you? Is it because I'm black? You never dated a black man before have you?"

"No, I mean there aren't very many black people around Trenton Falls to begin with," Lorna explained. "I am scared. Not scared of you. If I was scared of you you would have never seen me again after that first night. Everything is new to me, and I guess you being black is part of it. You're 10 years older than me, and that's something new to me. Guys I've dated before have been like me, not built like you. You standing there in just a towel is scary to me. All this new stuff is making me nervous."

"You were doing fine a few minutes ago."

"That's because I wasn't facing you."

"Can't have you being scared of me," Clyde concluded, and after he took his hand off her the girl's cheek he moved down and without speaking began to unbutton Lorna's sweaty blouse.

Lorna brought her free hand up to stop him but he was nearly done by them. She had to set the bottle of oil down so he could take the blouse of her shoulders, and after hung it over a railing he faced her again.

"There, Don't you feel cooler now?"

"No," Lorna mumbled. "I feel naked."

"How do you think I feel?" Clyde responded.

"Guess I should finish," Lorna said, cringing at how ratty her bra looked.

"How about a smile?" Clyde suggested as he grinned widely.

"Sorry. Nobody wants a sourpuss for a masseuse," Lorna acknowledged as she smiled back, and after she filled her palm and rubbed her hands together she raised up to his shoulders and put a glaze on the shimmering black flesh, digging a little bit into the muscle.

Lorna saw Clyde chuckle a little, and she was about to ask him about that when she felt his finger rubbing under her arm, and although she brought her arm down to her side right away, for her the damage was done.

"I'm sorry. I told you I just got out of bed," Lorna babbled. "I haven't dated in so long, and there was no reason to shave. I swear I'll have my act together for you tonight. This is so freaking embarrassing."

"Hey Lorna, relax," Clyde said in his most soothing voice. "Doesn't bother me. In fact, I did it. Remember I told you how happy I was last night when I felt what you had under your panties? I don't date little girls. I love women, and you're all woman. You want to make me happy? Don't shave anything - well - maybe your legs, but I want you natural in every other way. Understood?"

"Do you have any idea what that's going to look like?" Lorna said which a scrunched up expression on her face, and she reluctantly lifted her arm and looked over at her armpit, with the large hollow coated with long dark brown stubble. "This is just after about 3 weeks."

"You are a furry one, aren't you? Clyde responded as he ran his fingers through her moist armpit again, and when Lorna shivered he asked, "Ticklish."

"A little," she admitted, and as she watched him playing she noted, "Here's another new thing added to the list."

"Really? You mean nobody has even done this to you before?" he teased, and after she shook her head he then asked before leaning down and kissing the bristle, "how about that?"

"No," Lorna laughed. "I would have remembered that."

"Well I can assume this is new to you too," he mused aloud as he watched the girl's reaction as he placed his tongue at the bottom of the recess and dragged his tongue up through the stubbly thicket, and Lorna did not disappoint as her eyes first bulged and then rolled back in her head as she clutched his shiny bald head in an effort to stay upright.

"Wow," Lorna said, the exclamation coming out as a whisper.

"You liked that, didn't you?" Clyde asked as he brushed a strand of hair from her flushed face. "I have a feeling nobody has ever really appreciated you and I'm going to change that if you let me."

"My knees are too rubbery to run even if I wanted to."

"Do you want to run?" he asked, and the shake of her head was her reply.

"I do need to finish what I started though," she vowed, and after oiling her hands she brought them up to around his collarbone and neck.

Lorna's eyes roamed down and noted that Clyde chest was smooth as the rest of him, and she saw he had breasts although they would prove to be rock hard when she got down to them. Right before she put her hands on the massive pectorals Clyde did something to make them dance up and down a bit.

"Can you do that?"

"I don't think so," Lorna admitted as her oiled hands cupped and kneaded them, the chocolate nipples hard in her pals. "Yours might be bigger than mine. They're definitely firmer."

"If we got that bra off we could find out for sure," Clyde noted, but after Lorna gave him a look and whispered that he was a naughty boy he continued. "Not my fault. I can't help but notice that this started out to be you rubbing oil on me, but the way you're kneading me makes it seem more like a massage."

"Oops. I didn't notice."

"That wasn't a complaint you know."

"I told you I never did anything like this before," she said after going a little bit lower to his six pack stomach before straightening up.

"Forgot my arms," he reminded her while offered his right arm to start with, holding it out straight so that Lorna could rub her hands up and down the vein riddled forearm, and when she reached his elbow he bent his arm and formed a muscle.

Lorna took a deep breath, exhaled and rubbed oil on his bicep which looked like there was a baseball under his skin. It was rock hard and this time Lorna was aware that she was massaging, and for somebody who used to think guys that were built like this were ugly she realized that she was feeling differently now, at least when it came to the man in front of her.

"Mmmm... Lorna darling you have the magic touch," Clyde sighed as the girl's fingers kneaded their way further up until she was rubbing the patch of hair in his muscled armpit. "Having fun?"

"Sure. Just out of curiosity, is this the only hair you have on your body?" Lorna inquired as she kept stroking the kinky hairs.

"Of course not." he replied. "I have a moustache, and then there's my eyebrows."

Lorna moved closer and ducked her head under his arm, first planting a kiss and then licking the coarse patch much like he had done to her, and the girl's face was beet red when she leaned back.

"You kinky little thing!"

"You started this. I was just trying to be polite by reciprocating," she protested comically and then added, "I can't believe I did that. You must have put something in that water you gave me."

"I did," he deadpanned, and after a few seconds he finished. "Ice cubes."

"That must be it. Utica ice cubes turn people into perverts," she concluded.

"Is that what you thought that was, the stuff we were doing? Perverted?" he asked and after Lorna shrugged and then shook her head he continued. "Neither do I. I thought it was just us doing things to please the other person because we like each other."

"Agreed."

"I'm just curious. How did you like that?"

"Kinda neat to be honest," Lorna replied as she squeezed his bicep. "I liked the way you looked shocked and then I could tell you liked it. Tasted pretty good too. I could taste a little soap, some coconut and the rest must have been a lot of testosterone. Had to be better than my salty mess."

"You didn't hear any complaints from me."

"Guess I better finish," Lorna said as she began to work on Clyde other arm, and as she leaned forward to nibble she felt something land on her feet - the towel Clyde had wrapped around his waist - and she started to bend down to pick it up but stopped and straightened up.

"What's the - hey! " Clyde chortled. "Lorna, did you undo my towel?'

"No. You know I didn't," she said while leaning on him. "I think you did."

"Me? Doesn't sound like something I would do, considering how modest a guy I am," he claimed, getting a nervous snort from Lorna. That was tied up pretty well."

"I wouldn't be surprised to hear that towel has fallen off a bunch of times in the past," Lorna countered.

"Well we can go back and forth about this but one of us should pick up the towel."

Lorna was planning on just reaching down and grabbing the towel while looking up at Clyde but her eyes strayed for just a second, and she nearly lost her balance when she caught a glimpse of the absurdly long organ, the pointed tip swaying perilously close to his slightly bowed knees. A very shaken Lorna stood up right away with the damp towel in her hand, but when she handed it to Clyde he tossed it over onto a chair.

"Dontcha think you should put the towel back on - or maybe get dressed?" Lorna suggested while nodding towards the open window facing the street with the curtains parted to let the air in.

"Nobody can see up here, and so what if they did?" Clyde replied. "You okay babe?"

"I'm fine."

"You don't really want me to put the towel back on, do you? Or for me to get dressed?"

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" Lorna said while trying the breathe normally.

"Enjoying what, Babe?"

"Making me - I don't know what you're making me. Kind of going to pieces."

"I don't know. I'm enjoying the part where it seems like my body excites you," Clyde admitted. "I admit to being a bit of a narcissist. Look, I have a job lugging kegs and driving a fork lift around in a brewery. I've got a high school diploma but I'm no genius. The one thing I do have is a body that I've busted my butt to get like this, and so when people admire it I admit that it turns me on. I like the attention because I've earned it. Does that make sense?"

"I guess."

"Your nervousness? It's okay. In fact it kind of excites me in a way," Clyde admitted. "Just don't be scared, okay? I wouldn't hurt you for the world. Okay?"

Lorna looked up at Clyde and nodded, feeling like a child instead of the cynical young woman she always felt she was. The chunky girl didn't protest when Clyde rubbed her back and went to the hooks in the back of her bra, and when the harness came free and his hand replaced the cups, he didn't complain about how small they were but instead sighed about how great her nipples were. He rolled the thick pegs between his fingers and made the plump crimson bullets even larger.

She didn't protest either when Clyde's hands went up to her shoulders and kneaded the soft flesh, and when those hands eased her down to the carpet she didn't fight it either. Bracing herself by putting her hands on the fronts of his hips, she slid them up and down while looking at Clyde's cock.

The base of the organ was ridiculously thick and that was accentuated by the absence of hair around it. The thickness tapered somewhat until the end did come to a point because of the long foreskin that covered the head. The cock was a smooth tube with a single thick vein that wandered down from the base until it disappeared about halfway down, and the ridge of the glans pressing into the shroud made it look to Lorna like when she saw a snake swallow a mouse.

Breaking out of the hypnotic trance she felt she was in, the girl ran her hands on Clyde's forearms and then after getting some lotion transferred onto them, put her hands on the cock near the base and after gripping it as best she could let her fists slide down to the tip, and when she slid them back up where they started the penis was glimmering like the rest of him.

"Oh, that's it Babe," Clyde encouraged as he watched what she was doing. "That feels so good. Milk my cock."

Lorna's hands began to move a little faster up and down as the organ began to stiffen, and when her hands would go up towards the base the foreskin would slide back and exposed the head of his manhood. The cone-shaped glans stood out because its dark beige color was so different that the surrounding blackness, and after Lorna lifted the meaty member up it was that head her mouth took in, sucking on it and running her tongue over the tip before moving her lips down the shaft.

"Oh Babe!" Clyde moaned as he cradled her head in his hands and ran his fingers through her curly hair. "My Lorna's not scared any more, is she?"

Lorna was too busy moving her lips up and down the cock to answer, but as it got harder and started to rise she took one hand off the shaft and reached under to grab Clyde's sac and roll his ball in her palm, the little orbs seeming out of place under the organ they fueled. Clyde moaned loud at that and as Lorna looked ahead at the rest of the cock she couldn't hope to reach with her mouth, her lover squirted some of that oil around her fist.