Trying It On for Size

Story Info
Two friends give each other a fashion show... and more.
2.8k words
4.44
8.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: Nothing in this story is real or should be considered as such. This story contains transgender characters as well as elements of dirty talk and exhibitionism. And yes, also features sexual acts between consenting adults. Feedback and comments are always welcome, appreciated, and encouraged. I hope you enjoy delving into my insane mind.

NOTE: For the month of June, I'll be posting a series of shorter stories, each one independent from the other but each featuring transgender characters. The world I write treats this as a normal thing and no big deal, so there won't be "surprise" revelations. These stories will be shorter than my usual work and are more sex-driven than strictly plot. I hope you enjoy!

TRYING IT ON FOR SIZE

Mandi stepped out of the dressing room. The top Stephanie picked out for her clung to her large chest, the fabric contouring her curves. Although ostensibly a simple t-shirt, the design perfectly encompassed her sizable bust and molded to her body in such a way that her boobs appeared to levitate above her midriff. She turned to the mirror and gaped at her cartoonish reflection.

"Seriously, Steph?" Mandi said to the neighboring dressing room. "This top makes my tits look obscene. People are going to think that I'm asking them to stare."

"You're one to talk," Stephanie said. Stomping out, the tall blonde held out her arms in exasperation. "What exactly is this going to make people think?"

Mandi grinned. The pair of tights she chose for Steph drew the eye with its bright blue color, but it also did so much more. It emphasized her long and toned legs, complemented her small but cute butt, and most notably emphasized the massive bulge in her crotch that filled out the front.

"That you have a big, fat dick," Mandi said. "Which you do."

"Yeah, well, you have big, fat cow tits and people should stare at them."

The two friends glared at each other, hands on their hips and faces stern. Sharp blue eyes challenged oversized green ones, and despite their height difference -- the blonde almost a full head taller than the busty brunette -- they seemed equals in their intensity.

All the air left the space and time froze. Then, a crack appeared, a flicker of the lips, and Mandi broke. The buxom girl tumbled into a fit of laughter, and Stephanie immediately followed suit, both of them giggling and cackling.

"Come on," Mandi said and headed back to her room, "We've still got more to try on."

When Mandi and Stephanie first met, they both dressed in stark contrast to the types of clothes they walked out of the dressing room wearing. The two girls had bumped into one another reaching for the last copy of the same book. Naturally, a repetitious moment of synchronized dialogue ensued. They both simultaneously apologized and insisted that the other take the copy. And while they argued, someone else walked by, took the book, and walked off with it. They laughed about it over dinner later that night.

Friendship blossomed, bloomed, and flowered but seven months in neither had any inkling about the other's respective impressive features. Mandi always wore baggy, oversized tops whose shapelessness obscured her large jugs, and Stephanie's flowing hippie skirts hid any sort of indication of a big dick between her legs. It wasn't until an evening of drinking combined with a late-night dare about skinny dipping that they learned the truth.

Stripping off their clothes with their backs turned, they both exclaimed, "Holy shit!" once they dropped the last vestiges of their underwear and faced each other.

"Mandi! Your tits are huge!" Steph had said, her already big eyes growing impossibly wide.

"So is your cock!" The other girl had responded, jaw hanging open and tongue almost lolling out of her mouth.

The size of each of Mandi's breasts exceeded Steph's head and took up most of the real estate on the shorter girl's torso. Big, round, and heavy, they sagged the barest bit but still retained a natural roundness with dark nipples centered on surprisingly small areolas.

Meanwhile, Stephanie's cock hung flaccid between her legs, extending out from patch of pubic hair the same dark color as her eyebrows. It had started to rise under Mandi's stare but even soft its size rivaled that of any other prick the top-heavy girl had seen. Steph's thigh gap only made it stand out more.

Neither understood how the other could hide such impressiveness behind ill-fitting clothes, and as they bobbed, floated, and swam in the pool, they both would periodically shake their head or mutter under their breath about the other's size.

Every time they hung out afterward, Stephanie's eyes would wander to Mandi's chest and remember the massive mounds buried beneath oversized fabric; and Mandi would angle herself to try and get a glimpse of an outline of Stephanie's thick dick under her skirt.

Slipping on the next piece of clothing in their respective dressing rooms, both would swear that the dual fashion show was the other's idea. They couldn't remember how the proposal came about -- likely because both of them of were secretly thinking about it -- but the terms happened quick: they'd both pick out clothes for the other and try them on, sight unseen. No hiding or refusing to reveal themselves. They should have deduced how this was going to go but shockingly neither realized the other had the same thing in mind.

Mandi's next top consisted of a spaghetti-strapped tank that functioned more like a bra. It covered only her boobs, leaving her entire stomach and a massive amount of cleavage visible to anyone that looked. It came with an additional piece to wear over it, but it was made of mesh and fully see-through, clearly for show more than effectiveness. Despite a habit of covering herself up and contrary to what she said in the prior t-shirt, Mandi enjoyed how this top looked on her and how it showed off her breasts.

Stephanie came out in a pair of gray joggers. The popular pants clung to her calves and hung loose on her thighs, giving definition to the former but only hinting at the latter. She wore them a little loose on the hips and the already baggy crotch hung even lower than normal. However, that did very little for Stephanie. Her dick still curved out the front of the pants.

The half chubby caused by her friend's cleavage didn't help matters either. The hefty tube swayed and bounced with her movements in a way that made Mandi bite her lip.

"That's really hot, Steph," Mandi said, resisting the urge to reach out and place her hand on her friend's dick. "I love how you can see it just hanging there, obvious but not."

Stephanie swallowed, the hang of her dick lessening and its presence becoming more obvious than not. "Swimsuits next?"

A couple minutes later, Stephanie gasped. "Now, that's really hot, Mandi."

The first two options she had picked out for her friend seemed practical and reasonable. The swimsuit threw both those concepts out the window from thirty stories up. The green bikini did nothing to cover up anything except Mandi's nipples, which poked at the barely-there fabric. Thin strings ran from the tiny triangles to around her neck and behind her back, but the exact size and shape of ninety-eight percent of her breasts were clear and discernible.

"I honestly can't believe it stays on," Mandi said and rocked her shoulders side to side. Steph groaned, her friend's gigantic bust swinging and jiggling, yet her nipple coverings remained in place. The arousal coursing through Stephanie from her friend's obscene swimsuit revealed the problem inherent with Steph's own chosen attire.

On first glance, the bottoms Mandi picked out seemed perfectly suited. The two strings that tied at her hips held a decently sized piece of fabric that covered her cute butt and packaged her dick and balls in a big, sexy sack. However, with her growing erection, the issue reared its head -- by forcing itself against the swimsuit fabric. By the time Mandi breathlessly said, "Last ones?" Steph's bottoms had stretched out enough that anyone paying attention would receive an unobstructed view of her pubes and entire shaft.

"Fuck," they both gasped in unison after exiting the dressing room in their final chosen pieces.

Like so many times previously, Mandi and Stephanie were of the same mind as they had made their picks for the other. The first couple choices were meant to tiptoe the line. The swimsuits stepped over it. But the last ones took a flying leap. The last ones held nothing back in terms of telling the other how they really felt.

The neckline of Mandi's final top fell into a deep u all the way past her bellybutton. The sparkling garment was clearly meant for a girl with a smaller bust, capable of hiding a more diminutive chest in a teasing but not slutty way. But because of that, Mandi's gigantic tits looked downright obscene in it. She didn't wear a bra -- the top wasn't made for one -- and half her tits spilled out, their slopes and curves obvious. And unlike with the swimsuit, every move shifted the garment enough to flash Mandi's nipples and areola.

"God, that looks better than I could have dreamed," Steph gushed.

Mandi smiled and took in Stephanie's outfit, specifically the bottoms she picked out.

The skintight jeans were cut scandalously low. Low enough to show off her friend's hip bones. In the back, they rested right at the crack of her small butt. And in the front, strands of her dark pubic hair peeked out from over the waistband. Below that, however, came the real eye-catcher. The combination of the jean's tightness and the slight gap between her thighs made Steph's cock especially obvious. It curved out the front and ran along her leg, her erection pushing at the fabric and giving the massive fuckstick a clear outline.

Mandi drifted her gaze to Stephanie's face. Her eyes burned with arousal, her skin hot with lust. "I might make some adjustments to yours."

Steph swallowed. "What kind of adjustments?"

The short and busty girl stepped closer and closer, until she stood right before the tall and hung blonde. Her big tits pressed against Stephanie's torso, despite the quarter foot still separating them, and she pushed her thumbs under the waistband on either side of Steph's jeans.

Hearts pounding in their respective chests, Mandi turned her head up and Stephanie leaned hers down.

Their mouths met in a passionate kiss as Mandi gradually tugged Steph's pants lower, until more of her pubes came into view. Lower, until you could see the base of her dick. Lower, until half her butt was visible and a full two inches of her thick shaft. Continuing to make out, her hands slid to the front of Steph's jeans. With a pop, she unbuttoned them. Then she slid the zipper all the way down and pulled the two sides apart. Half of Stephanie's dick was out in the open.

"There," Mandi whispered, breaking the kiss. "Much better."

"Come to think of it," Stephanie said, "there is one adjustment I'd probably make to yours, too."

She leaned back and grabbed the inside edges of Mandi's scooped neck top. She pulled the fabric over and around the curves of Mandi's boobs until both of her mountainous breasts were completely out in the open. The modification made it appear like the top was designed to cover a sliver of midriff, her sides, her lower back, and nothing else.

Another moment of silent intensity passed between the two, and once again, Mandi broke first. Just as her hand found Stephanie's dick, Stephanie's hands landed on her breasts -- and both their lips found each other's.

They kissed frantically, mouths and tongues smacking together in hunger as they stumbled toward Mandi's changing room. Stephanie groped and squeezed at her friend's monumental tits, their size overflowing her palms and fingers. She pushed them together, hefted them up, pinched at their nipples while Mandi manipulated her cock. Within seconds, the brunette had snaked the lengthy anaconda from Stephanie's undone jeans and wrapped her hand around it. As much as she was able to anyway.

They entered the dressing room and Mandi kicked the door shut behind them. She pumped her hand up and down Steph's pole, jerking her friend off while getting her tits molested. The other girl whimpered and the wanton sound played like music to Mandi's ears.

"I just thought of one more thing I want you to try on," Mandi said, a wide grin splitting her face. "That would look really good on your big, sexy cock." Stephanie furrowed her brows but rather than explain, Mandi guided her backward by the hips.

Sitting her friend down on the low bench in front of the mirror, Mandi dropped to her knees. She cupped her boobs in her hands, leaned forward, and enveloped Stephanie's cock with her tits.

"Oh, fuck," Steph gasped, her stiff dick nestling in between her friend's massive breasts. The softness of Mandi's globes felt incredible wrapped around her pole, and she let out a long and low moan as the other girl dripped a line of spit down into her cleavage and onto the tip of Steph's prick. Mandi smiled up at her and, squishing her breasts together, began fucking her tits with her friend's fat cock. "Oh, FUCK!"

Mandi bounced her breasts and rocked her upper body onto Steph's lap. Despite the size of her tits, about an inch of dick appeared and disappeared with every vigorous rise and fall of her boobs. With her mouth open and tongue out, she hung her head over that inch, panting and dribbling spit and drool onto her friend's tip. The wet trails of saliva that slithered down her shaft, that pooled in the hot, pleasurable tunnel formed by Mandi's large breasts, made the stimulated blonde twitch and jerk her hips.

"Do you like how my tits feel around your cock?"

"Yes," Stephanie groaned. "God, yes." She gripped the edges of the bench and reveled in the debaucherous sensations and perverted image of her friend giving her a boobjob. It was the first time she'd ever experienced one and she couldn't imagine any other ever coming close to the ecstasy of Mandi's gargantuan breasts. Witnessing her cock between the tits that occupied her mind for so long was already enough to drag her closer and closer to the edge of completion. But then Mandi inched a little further back and dipped her head a little further down. And on the next downward bob, Steph's mushroom tip popped into and back out of her hot, wet mouth. "God, fuck, yes!"

The busty brunette increased the pace of her titfucking, and Stephanie bucked and jerked, humping herself in conjunction with Mandi's movements. The cock-pulsing addition of her mouth periodically enveloping the head of Stephanie's dick, the slurping and popping sounds of that spit-soaked crown entering and exiting the buxom girl's lips, they only enhanced their mutual pleasure.

"I've got-I've got one more thing for you to wear, too," Stephanie panted, her face twisted in wanton desire. Each brief immersion of her tip into Mandi's mouth sent electric tingles of delight racing down her shaft and straight to her churning balls. Her thrusts into her friend's cleavage grew more and more sporadic and desperate. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck."

"Oh yeah?" Mandi said and flashed a playful grin up at her. "You want to put it on me?" Stephanie nodded, her head rapidly bobbing up and down. "Do it."

Mandi freed Stephanie's saliva-covered dick and the blonde leapt out of her seat, hunching over and placing a hand on her friend's shoulder for balance as she pistoned her fist along her slick shaft. It only took a couple more strokes.

"Nngh!"

Small grunts of pleasure preceded every eruption of heavy, gooey cum that arched out of her cock and splattered onto Mandi's tits. The thick and opaque blasts drenched the brunette's breasts -- Stephanie moving her dick all around to aim at every inch of expansive flesh -- and she gasped with each wet and warm impact of sticky cum. By the time Stephanie was done, what felt like a full minute later, Mandi's boobs were covered in the hung blonde's cock cream.

Mandi stood and looked at herself in the mirror, shifting left and right. "This might be my favorite option yet."

"Mine, too," Stephanie said, her softening cock dangling from the crotch of her jeans. "But... there's always more stores we can try. Maybe pick some other stuff out and take the fashion show to your place."

"Mmm. That sounds great. But first." Mandi licked her lips and ran a finger softly across her friend's cock, sending a shiver down her spine. "I might need some help getting this top off."

Steph grinned, and with lidded eyes, she lowered her lips toward Mandi's breasts, taking a cum-covered nipple into her mouth. "My pleasure."