Trying It Out

Story Info
My wife and I try a new sexual experience.
4.9k words
4.14
49.7k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jb0664
Jb0664
334 Followers

Glenda is a feisty middle aged African American woman, short with curves in all the right places. She actually reminds me of a dark-skinned version of Julie, my wife. They have similar builds: shapely legs, nice hips with a slightly smaller waist, and small breasts. Glenda is Julie's friend from work and is uncommonly pretty in the face, with skin that is completely unblemished.

Glenda's husband, Shane, is a slender African American man, almost skinny, with a stubbly beard and piercing eyes. He is a long-distance runner and an engineer at a local aerospace company. His demeaner is rather reserved, almost shy, a direct contrast to Glenda's open and rambunctious nature. They make a great couple.

Now that you know the main players in this story, let's start when Julie and I had just finished making love one Saturday evening. There was nothing exceptional about the sex, it was satisfying, gratifying, but not mystifying. I love, more than anything, to look at wife's beautiful face and see lustful satisfaction written all over it; eyes closed, chin jutting forward, mouth in an open "O" position or biting her lip. Then I blow my load into her warm love tunnel, sometimes way too soon. This was one of those times.

As I rolled off of her, I apologized. "I can't seem to help it. When I look at your face and see you in sexual bliss, I cannot hold back. It's getting worse with age. I've lost my youthful vigor and staying power."

"You're a good lover, dear," she said as she reached over and opened the drawer to her nightstand and pulled out "BD", her nine-inch dildo. It was a present I gave her on our 15th wedding anniversary. BD stands for Biggus Dickus, a term we got from a Monty Python movie. She then proceeded to lube it up and handed it to me. I knew my role from previous nights like this. I kissed her hard on the mouth as I inserted BD into her wet, gaping pussy. She gasped and kissed me back as her hips rose up from the bed to meet the second thrust. I put my arm under her neck and alternated kissing her mouth, neck, and erect nipples as I pumped BD in and out of her pussy until she went rigid and spasmed in orgasm.

A few minutes later, as we lay catching our breath and letting the sweat evaporate from our bodies, I noticed a faraway look in Julie's eyes. "What are you thinking?" I asked.

"Oh. Uh, nothing." She replied, as she gently shook her head to clear whatever images captivated her consciousness. I was wondering if it was some other man in her thoughts or maybe just the general thought of another man, but not a specific guy.

"If the opportunity ever arose, would you have sex with a man whose penis was the same size as BD, or even bigger?" I asked.

"What? Why would you ask me that?"

Hmm. She didn't give an outright "no." Instead she used the common delay tactic of answering the question with another question. "Because you orgasm rather intensely with BD and it would be normal to wonder what a real cock that size would feel like. Don't be shy. It's normal, especially since mine is the only cock you've ever experienced. I'm not mad or jealous. I'm just curious."

"Yeah. Okay. Since you opened this pandora's box, I'm going to level with you. Mind, it's sometimes best not to probe too deeply into someone's private thoughts." She was looking at me with uncompromising eyes. Then her facial features softened as she said, "I love you more than life itself and do not want to ever hurt you." She sighed, then continued. "Glenda and I were talking the other day at lunch. Well, we talk every day at lunch, and the conversation sometimes turns, well, rather risqué. This time we were talking about penis size. She had asked me how many different sizes I had taken inside me. I was truthful and said only one. She asked how big you were, and I told her about seven inches, to which she replied that that was a good size, a little above average. Purely out of an attempt to be reciprocal, I asked how big Shane was. She said he is a little over nine inches long with a lot of girth. So just now, after this session with BD, I was thinking what Shane's cock must look like on his thin body frame."

Without realizing the foresight of the question, I smiled at her as I asked, "Would you play with it if that opportunity ever presented itself?"

"Why would you even ask me a question like that? I'm your wife!"

Again, answering my question with a question. If she hadn't been at least thinking about what it would be like to have Shane's allegedly big black cock piston in and out of her pussy, she would have immediately said, "no."

"Hey, this is just pillow talk. I'm just exploring our boundaries and our fantasies. Besides, you just planted a vision in my brain of you putting your hands on another man's cock, feeling it's size and testing its weight and look at my reaction." With that I lifted the sheets off of me and exposed my erection. "How many times have you seen me get a second erection after we've had sex."

The look on her face was priceless. "You're getting hard by thinking about me playing with another man's cock?"

"Now, answer my question."

"I don't know." She replied after a brief pause. "I'm intrigued by the thought, but that would be cheating. I'm YOUR wife. My body belongs to you and your body belongs to me. But I would be lying if I said that I don't think about such things from time to time. I would never ACT on them, though. I would never jeopardize our marriage."

My dick twitched at my thought that she thought about fucking another guy. She responded by straddling me, taking my incredibly hard cock in her hand, and guiding it into her sopping pussy. She put her hands on my pectoral muscles and began bobbing up and down on me. I looked directly into her eyes and said, "I love you so much that I would not begrudge you trying something you've never tried before." She bent down and kissed me hard on the mouth, then raised her head as her face contorted in that lovely way women's faces look as they cum, and cried out in orgasm. I'm guessing she was thinking of a large cock because she orgasmed much quicker than usual. That orgasmic look sent me over the edge again and I spurted my semen deep inside her.

Fast forward several weeks to a Friday evening when Shane and Glenda had agreed to come over to our house for dinner. That night of revelation was far from my mind, so the evening progressed after dinner as it normally progressed with Shane and Glenda; banal shop talk between the girls, sports talk between us guys, vacations talk between us couples. We had adjourned to our living room after clearing all the dishes and cleaning up the kitchen. I was sitting in an armchair beside the fireplace. As I faced the sofa, Julie was on the left, Glenda was on the right, and Shane was between them.

This time as we talked together Glenda spoke about how vacations are a time for them to get back to their dating days, new adventures, new people, wonton sex. "It kinda takes us back to the freshness of each day we spent together before we committed to marriage. Of course, it's difficult to match the feeling I had the first time I laid eyes on Shane's penis. Oh my god!! But, hey, I keep tryin'!"

If it were possible to see a black man blush, I think Shane would have glowed red. He just looked down with a sheepish look on his face and said, "Damn girl."

"Well, it's true. Tell me, Julie, have you been able to match the experience of the first time you laid eyes on Jim's cock?"

Now Julie turned beet red and said, "No. I've never actually seen another penis except on videos."

"Damn, girl! You need to get out more! Cocks are not all the same. I'm not saying there's anything particularly special about one size over another. Each is so different. Shane, drop your drawers so at least she can see another cock."

Shane looked at her askance and said, "Woman, have you lost your mind?"

"No, I have not!" Glenda exclaimed as she put her hands on her hips and glared back at him. "Now do as I say, or it will be mighty cold in the bedroom for the next month!"

"Shit, woman. You've gone stark raving crazy." Shane said as he stood up, unbuckled his pants, and pushed them, along with his underwear down to his ankles.

There, dangling between his legs, was easily the biggest cock I've ever seen. Being in locker rooms for much of my youthful days in High School and College, I've seen quite a few penises, but I've never seen one to match Shane's in length or girth. It was circumcised and had to have been eight or nine inches long completely flaccid. I quickly looked at Julie. She had to lean forward to see it and I was able to see her expression change from a wry, playful smile to absolute astonishment. She stared at that monster cock for a full minute before she had the presence of mind to look at me. I can't quite describe the look on her face except maybe puzzlement. I don't think she knew what to do or say. So, I had to defuse the situation by saying, "Dude. That IS an impressive piece of meat."

Julie looked at his cock, looked at me, looked back at as his cock, then looked at Glenda. Her mouth hung open as she struggled to speak. "H-how do you fit it in?" She finally blurted out.

Glenda just laughed. "Girl, ya just take it slow. Go ahead. Touch it."

Julie looked at me. "Can I?"

I just shrugged my shoulders and nodded toward Shane, who was standing with his hands on his hips. His cock was just starting to stiffen a bit when Julie very slowly reached over with her right hand and started gingerly tracing her fingers over its contours. She continued for a couple of minutes and looked as though she were in a trance, then she wrapped her hand around his dick just below the mushroom head. The tips of her thumb and middle finger were just able to touch. She moved her hand up and over the head and then traced a line from the tip to the base along the top of his cock, which by now was sticking straight out. She wrapped her thumb and forefinger around the base, lifted the shaft up slightly and leaned in to place the shaft along her left cheek. She closed her eyes and held it there for a few seconds and said, "Mmmmmm." Then she quickly released it and looked at me with the sudden awareness that I was watching her. Again, her face flushed. I just smiled at her, nodded again at Shane, and mouthed the words, "go on." She leaned forward again and began using both hands to feel all over and around Shane's cock. By now it had grown fully erect, pointing upward with a slight curvature toward his navel. Julie's eyes were wide with wonder, and she licked her lips as she continued to caress that mammoth member.

Meanwhile, Glenda had sidled over to me. "Hey," she said as she nudged my arm to get my attention, "I hear you're a man who likes small breasts."

"Huh?" It took a moment for her words to get into my head. I was so zoned in on observing my wife's ministrations. "Uh, yeah. Geez. You two really do share intimate details, don't you."

Glenda just giggled and said, "Come on big boy. Let's leave these two alone. Julie will enjoy and indulge herself more freely if you and I ain't here." With that she took me by the hand and began leading me out of the living room and toward the stairs. My gaze remained fixed on Julie, even as I began following Glenda. "Baby," she said, "I'm gonna let you enjoy some premium brown sugar."

As we ascended the stairs, I looked back and saw Julie stand up and remove the sun dress she was wearing, unhook her bra and let it fall to the floor. We turned on the landing and started up the second set of steps, I saw her kneel down, grab Shane's cock, and dab her tongue on the tip to taste his precum.

As we reached the top of the stairs, Glenda asked, "Which way?"

Again, I was slow to strip my mind and eyes away from the erotic scene playing out below in the living room. Julie was now swirling her tongue around the mushroom head. "Oh, uh, let's go left into the guest room."

As soon as we got inside, Glenda shut the door behind us. "Just to cut down the distractions for all of us. It's gonna get loud in here and down there," Glenda said with a laugh. She then wasted no time and quickly pulled her sun dress up and over her head. She was wearing a pink lace thong and no bra. Her dark nipples were pert, and the areolas were drawn up to the size of quarters. She had my attention now, for sure.

"Wow!" I exclaimed as my left hand, seemingly with a mind of its own, covered her left breast and began kneading it.

"I like a man of few words."

I let my gaze wander over her entire body. Her skin was so smooth and clear. Her body was well toned, yet she had a small pooch below her navel. She also sported well rounded ass cheeks and shapely legs. Her pubic hair was trimmed neatly in the shape of a heart.

I took her into my arms and our mouths met. A gentle kiss very quickly turned into our lustily devouring each other. I couldn't get my clothes off fast enough, even with her help. I picked her up and practically threw her onto the bed. She growled at me, "Come and get it, tiger" as she lay back with her feet dangling over the side of the bed and her legs spread. Her labia were fully extended and the pink labia majora, contrasting wonderfully with her dark skin, glistened with the moisture from her juices.

I knelt down in front of her and placed my hands on her thighs, just above her knees. I was distracted only for a moment as I heard tell-tale sounds from downstairs of the hideaway bed being opened in the living room. Then I kissed Glenda's inner left thigh and continued kissing up to her parted pussy lips. I stuck the bridge of my nose against her clitoris and inhaled the scent of her sexual arousal. She moaned in response. I then stuck out my tongue and placed the tip on her perineum and licked firmly and slowly upward. She tasted wonderful. I lapped up her juices with several more upward swipes of my tongue, then I inserted a finger in her sopping vaginal opening and pressed it upward. At the same time, I flicked her clitoris with the tip of my tongue. It became increasingly difficult to maintain pressure on her clit because she was thrashing around, moaning, and sometimes squealing, "Oh my god!! Oh fuck!!" She then helped me out by grabbing me by the hair and holding my head in place so my tongue could stay planted on her clit until she cried out, "I'm cuuuummmmming!!" as she tensed up in orgasm, then released me and lay still.

In that quiet moment I could hear muffled grunting and groaning from my beautiful wife downstairs. I almost ejaculated at that moment, knowing my wife was either being eaten out by Shane or taking his cock in her pussy. Glenda was quick to gain my attention back by sitting up and guiding me up and onto the bed beside her. She looked me directly in the eyes and said, "Don't you worry about Julie. Shane will be gentle with her and respect her, but he will make sure she enjoys a thorough fucking."

"I'm not worried. I'm intensely turned on by the thought and would like to see it."

"Maybe next time. This time they need to be alone. Julie would be too nervous to enjoy it if she knew you were watching. Let me help you take your mind off of Julie and Shane."

With that she knelt over me and took my cock into her mouth. I quickly pulled my cock out and pinched the tip just below the head. "Oh no. Please don't," I said. "I'm so ready to cum that I would ejaculate in your mouth in two seconds."

"Well, if you stick it in my pussy, you'll ejaculate in two seconds, too. Won't you?"

I laughed. "I guess that's true." She proceeded to take me into her mouth again and, like I warned, two seconds later I was spurting my seed into her mouth. She didn't hesitate but swallowed every drop.

After a couple of minutes coaxing every drop out of my now flaccid cock, she looked up at me and smiled a wide toothy grin. "Now you gonna have some staying power. We just got to get that dick hard again so I can take it for a ride."

"I know what will work," I said as I took her by the hand and led her to the door. I quietly opened it and went to stand on the landing, which has a view down directly onto the living room couch. Sure enough, the hide-away bed was out, Shane was on his back, and Julie was riding his cock. Her hands were on his chest giving her some balance as her hips rose and fell over his waist. That massive cock must have been buried in her cunt because her head was up, her chin was out, her eyes were closed, and she was biting her lower lip as she grunted on each down stroke.

I was mesmerized by the sight of Julie so brazenly fucking him like that and, as I strongly suspected would happen, I became instantly hard...again. I turned to Glenda with a wry grin and just pointed at my stiffy. She giggled, grabbed ahold of my cock, and led me back to the spare bedroom. Watching her magnificent ass wiggle as she walked ahead of me and feeling her velvety hand around my cock, I certainly remained hard and a drop of pre-cum appeared on the tip of my dick.

As soon as we reentered the bedroom, she guided me to sit on the edge of the bed, then she turned and quietly closed the door again. Julie's moans were louder and more pronounced as she seemed to be edging close to a massive orgasm. I could hear them through the closed door.

Glenda knelt down in front of me and began rubbing my penis with both her hands. I rested back on my elbows and watched her inspecting and manipulating my cock, as if measuring its size and pliability. I closed my eyes to let the glorious feeling engulf me and felt a marvelous softness surround the head of my rock-solid member. Her oral skills were amazing, and I wondered how many men had experienced these ministrations. It was a fleeting thought, but it made me want Julie to experience all manner of penis sizes and shapes. I recalled how not 30 minutes ago, Julie was doing the same to Shane's cock and I wanted to see more of that.

I lay completely back and kept my eyes closed, even as Glenda stopped performing the most marvelous blow job I've ever experienced. I felt the pressure increase at the end of the bed around my legs, felt her hand take hold of my cock and felt her pussy lips surround the head. She was so wet that I just slid right in as she sat down and impaled herself on my manhood. Damn, she was tight. I wondered how she could get Shane's monster inside her at all. Julie would not have a problem if Glenda could take him. Julie was a comfortable fit for my modest girth, but Glenda was like putting on a glove that was one size too small. I didn't move, just let her control the depth of my penetration and the tempo of our copulation.

Opening my eyes, I looked at Glenda with her head back and eyes closed. She was licking her lips and breathing hard as she bounced up and down on my cock. Then I looked down and admired the contrast between our skin tones as my cock appeared and disappeared into the folds of her magnificently tight pussy. No wonder her legs were so toned if she did this every night for exercise. Her heavy breathing soon turned to heavy grunting with each impalement. After a while (I was going to write 10 minutes, but I had no real concept of how much time passed) she collapsed on top of me in an exhausted heap. Her body was covered in a sheen of sweat and it felt slick as she lay on me. Her head rested on my chest, and she was breathing heavily.

I wrapped my arms around her and rolled her so I was on top and proceeded to slow fuck her missionary style...very slowly. She made noises with each slow thrust into her slick, tight pussy. "Ooooohhhhh! Uuuuunnnnnggggg! MMMMM!" As I pumped in and out of her, I took the time to massage her magnificent tits, one in each hand. They were a perfect handful, no extra flesh, nicely pert. I bent down and put my mouth on her left breast but was not limber enough to do so without my cock slipping out of her juicy cunt. I swirled my tongue around the areola and savored the salty taste of her sweat, then I flicked her nipple with my tongue several times before she took my head in her hands and lifted me off her breast. She looked me in the eyes and said, "That feels really good, but I'm done with foreplay, hon. I want your dick back inside me now. I'll let you decide how you want me."

Jb0664
Jb0664
334 Followers
12