Trying It Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that moment there was a long, drawn-out wail from downstairs, "Ooooohhhhhh Fuuuuuuuuuck!" and I knew my darling Julie was having an intense orgasm, perhaps the strongest of her life. That's when the animal instinct took over. I turned Glenda over on her stomach and pulled up on her waist, elevating her ass. Using my knees, I spread her legs and positioned myself behind her. She reached between her legs with her left hand and guided the tip of my dick to her entrance and in one swift motion I buried myself to the hilt.

"Ooooooh, fuuuuuuck that feels good!" she exclaimed as I began to fuck her fast and furious. "Oh god! Oh fuck! That's it. Fuck me. Fuck me hard!" I stopped for a second after that last outburst and leaned around her left side and stared at her. She returned my stare and broke into a wide grin. "Oh. Yeah. I guess you were. My bad." And with that she raised her upper body so she was on her hands and knees, and I resumed pounding her pussy with as much force as my narrow hips could muster. She, in turn, pushed back against me in time with my strokes so that we were really fucking each other.

Very quickly, she began grunting, then rapidly saying, "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!..." Then a long, "OOOOOOHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUCK!" She collapsed on the bed just as I was on an inward thrust, such that I ended up laying on top of her back. My cock was still firmly inside her pussy, so I raised myself up and slow pumped her until she came down from her orgasmic high, then I started banging her hard again.

As I felt my ejaculation building, it occurred to me that I was not wearing a condom and did not know if Glenda was fertile or on any form of birth control. "I'm about to cum," I announced. "Where do you want it?"

"Where it belongs. Fill me up!" She said between grunts as I continued power driving my cock into her hot, wet, tight pussy. I could then feel her muscles tighten around my cock as I exploded inside her with one of the most intense ejaculations I've ever experienced. I groaned loudly and must have spurted eight times instead of my normal four. Then I collapsed on top of her back, breathing heavily like I had run a marathon.

"You're squishing me," she said after letting me rest for a minute or two.

"Sorry," I responded as I rolled off of her back.

She turned on her side facing me. That wonderful smile spread across her face again. "Not too bad for a white boy."

"How many white boys have you had?" I regretted the question as soon as it exited my mouth. "Sorry! That was inappropriate."

She just laughed, "A few. Believe me whatever the skin color, men are the same...and different. Cocks come in all sizes and shapes. Skin color doesn't mean a thing. It's what ya do with what ya got."

"You're an amazing woman, Glenda," I said as my eyes closed, and my exhaustion overcame me.

I awoke with a start and was alone in the bed. The bed linens were still damp and disheveled. I could smell the odor of coffee and bacon wafting from downstairs. I got out of bed, stretched, and quietly made my way downstairs. The hideaway bed was still out and, like the guest bed, had a blanket and sheet in complete disarray with a definite wet spot, about a foot and a half across, in the middle. I turned left and walked into the kitchen. There was my beautiful wife, humming an unfamiliar tune as she fried up bacon in the frying pan and swaying slightly to her own music. She was wearing one of my t-shirts that barely covered her bare ass.

"Where are our guests?" I croaked as I wiped the sleep from my eyes.

"Oh!" Julie exclaimed as she jumped at the sound of my voice. "You're up!" A wide smile spread across her face. She turned off the stove and placed the frying pan on an unused burner. Then, giggling, she skipped barefoot across the kitchen and leaped into my arms. Hugging me tight, she looked up at me with a twinkle in her eyes and a face that simply glowed. Her smile was as big and broad as I've ever seen. "Good morning, my wonderful darling!" She exclaimed before she pulled my head down and kissed me with a passion I've never experienced from her before.

When we finally came up for air, she said, "They left about 15 minutes ago. Had things to do today. How was your night?"

"I had a wonderful time," I said as I cradled her in my arms and gently swayed back and forth. "How about you?"

"Baby, I can't tell you how wonderful it was. I love you so much that my heart is bursting. Thank you for allowing last night to happen." Then the smile disappeared as she asked, "You are okay with everything, aren't you?"

I smiled back. "I'm very much okay with everything now, hearing what you just said and seeing the state you're in. I admit I wasn't sure if you might prefer his larger penis or if you would still love me."

"It was amazing sex, I won't lie," she said with a serious facial expression, "but it was just sex. I don't love Shane or any other man. I only love you. Nothing will ever change that."

"Believe me, I get it. You are aware of what happened between me and Glenda last night, right?"

"Oh, yes," she said as the smile returned to her face. "The evening was actually planned between Glenda and me. I fully approve in this particular case, knowing that men easily separate sex and love and knowing you were allowing me the same playful freedom." The smile disappeared again. "I'm assuming you don't have feelings for Glenda, do you?"

"No. She's a good friend, but I don't have feelings for her any deeper than that."

"Are we okay then?" She asked with a slightly concerned look.

I pulled her close to me. "We are more than okay." With that I whisked her legs out from under her and cradled her in my arms. The bacon and coffee forgotten, I carried her upstairs to our bedroom, noting in my mind that all of last evening's extracurricular sexual activities were NOT carried out on our marriage bed. I placed her gingerly on the bed. "You're not sore, are you?" I asked in all seriousness.

Julie laughed as she reached out for my rock-hard cock and guided me to her sopping pussy. "No, my sweets, I'm not sore. I'm in love." With that, I reclaimed my wife.

12