All Comments on 'Trying Out the Neighbor's Dick'

by Stormbringer

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
ShaboboShabobo10 months ago

Good story, got right down to the... nitty gritty but still set the table nicely. Enjoyed the wordplay based on the New Zealand accent as well.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Typical WB fantasy. Full of stereotypes.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Liked it, especially her prim and proper news being broken. The flashbacks/tangential Author/ book writing was a bit abrupt, no warning, forcing you to really pull out of the moment, but overall pretty good. Oh yes loved the Threesome. Oops one more, it was a bit strange that the boyfriend knew about her sexcapades but it didn't really go anywhere.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love your stories Stormbringer

knickerlover13knickerlover1310 months ago

we both loved this hot story.maggies pussy was very wet and needed a black cock in it , as usual

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Once a women gets a big cock to resize her pussy sheโ€™ll be hooked the rest of her life. I hope she stays off birth control & lets a black man knock her up.

DunkirkDunkirk10 months ago

Hope Gabby is pregnant. Her baby bump was planted by her black lover.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A masterpiece

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

My wife loved teasing the men who came to build our deck. She would lay out by the pool and rub sunscreen all over her body. She would attack me at night when I returned home. Sadly she never went any further with any of them.....that came the next summer with our neighbor's son. He would use our pool for swimming practice in exchange for keeping it clean. I found out that he was also keeping my wife happy. She definitely is much happier after he is here. It will be sad when he is off to college in the fall.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Where do I go to get my wasted time back?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I stopped reading at the EE tits. Really? Fantasy is one thing, but reality.......?

FarmerRon1955FarmerRon195510 months ago

It was a great story! I gave it 5 stars, such a turn on as Gabby's lips kept saying, no,no, no but her pussy saying yes, yes, yes. Surely those massive 2 loads of cum he planted oh so deeply inside her will knock her up. I'm hoping so, at least. Is there a chapter 2 in the works, with Gabby ending up being knocked up with Dre as the baby daddy?? I'm hoping for a yes to that also.

RanDog025RanDog02510 months ago

How the hell does a story like this even break a 4 star rating? Some of the members here wouldn't know a good story from an Instruction manual. All their after is suck and fuck. WTF?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I quit at the "EE" breasts. A little reality goes a long ways.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

loved the "schaeffers nz style dick sealant" ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Please continue the story line. I thought it was a fun story to read.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Just more racist trash. Stupid and ugly.

MiniwandMiniwand22 days ago

I had fun reading the comments ๐Ÿคญ

Some people are really stupid calling this story crap because it's not real enough. Everyone has their own taste and criticizing a story which has a theme you loath is irrelevant. You like other things, good for you, but don't say people don't know what a good story is.

It's not Stormbringer first story so if you haven't read any of his story, be smart enough to know he has his own kink for his story and he won't change it. If you don't like it, go read another story, there are more than enough of them on the site.

I personally come here to read about a world where people are beautiful with large tits or cock. I love Stormbringer's stories because of that.

Now, a real comment on the story.

I thought it was good but the whole dick/deck thing wasn't great. Word plays on accents are impossible to do in writing. If it had been on audio, the comic situation would have been funny but on paper it doesn't work.

The story is hot though, but not enough focus on the fact she is cheating on her husband.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStormbringer@Stormbringer
Check out my lensdump page for ai generated art based on my stories: https://lensdump.com/stormbringer1/albums Check out my blog at www.storiesbystormbringer.blogspot.com for all my stories and current projects. I'm an average, married, monogamous guy who likes to read and ...