Trying Something New

Story Info
Closet sub learns a little about DD/lg.
4.8k words
4.44
12.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, I can't wait to fuck you," he said as he moved in on her, standing in front of him.

"Wait, are you gonna get crazy," she asked putting up a hand and taking a slight step back playfully, knowing he had already declared his desire to be more on the unconventional side. They had talked at lengths as to what she was ok with and what he wanted to do.

All their talk had excited her so much she was a bit intimidated now. She had agreed with a few stipulations that he had agreed to follow.

"Are you going to be a good girl?" He continued, "the more you resist the rougher it will get. Go to that room across the hall and sit on the bed. I'll be there in a second."

He left to retrieve something and she walked into the room. There were a few sex toys laid out as well as a package of condoms and a receipt with everything on it dated for the day prior. She smirked. He knew damn well she wouldn't be keen on using used toys even if they were clean.

Hearing footsteps she jumped on to the bed tucking her feet under her ass and sat tall, jutting her chest out, squaring her shoulders and placing her hands in her lap. She wanted to make him happy. As he stepped in he smiled at her obedience. Placing a bowl with ice cubes on the dresser her ordered her to stay in that position but open her legs. She obeyed.

Taking an ice cube he rubbed it on her clit, she shuddered and shivered at the sensation. Tensing her muscles he moved the cube lower and forced it into her seizing vagina. Bouncing it around in there as he played with his fingers inside her he tried to press the cold ice onto her g spot. She shivered, her body shook uncontrollably for a second and he smiled as her small breasts shook ever so slightly.

"Oh my god, please don't, it's too cold" she begged.

"Too cold?"

He moved his body closer and pressed his palm firm against her clit, wrapping his other arm around her slender waist, his body was warm and wanted but the ice cube was freezing her from the inside out.

He enjoyed the feeling of her naked, goosebumped, shivering body against his warm and heavily muscled body.

"It's going to stay inside you until it melts, or until you cum, what's it gonna be?"

She let out a sigh and began to moan and move her hips with the movement of his fingers. Being vocal helped her climax and she wanted to cum so bad. His swollen dick was resting on her thigh as he nearly sat atop one of her legs. One hand inside her and the other grabbing a large amount of hair from the back of her head now. Pulling her head back she yelped and moaned.

"Mmm, you like moaning huh? Does this get you off? I'm gonna make you mine." He snarled. Her eyes widened as she looked at him, scared he was going to use this as a way to get her back.

Not minutes earlier she was fucking his wife while he was forced to watch with his hands tied. Oh how she had enjoyed licking her pussy and presenting her ass to him at the same time. She loved the soft sweet smell of his wife's body, and her taste! Oh my god, she could eat that woman all night long but the deal was first his wife and then him and maybe them together after.

He seemed angry, vengeful even, but then softened, "I'm not gonna hold it against you though, sweet girl, I don't want to miss out on any of the precious time left". They had agreed she wouldn't stay over and that they would be done in the room by 5.

He released her hair and pushed her up onto her knees by pressing up on her lower back and pushing his fingers deeper inside her.

"God you feel so good, so wet and warm and cold, are you gonna cum for me my pretty girl?" As he rubbed her clit and insides deliberately she realized what he was doing and this turned her on even more. He wanted her to be his little girl. He wanted her to call him Daddy.

She wanted to give it to him at just the right moment, moaning and pulsing she fucked his fingers until finally she had her first orgasm, yelling out "ohhhhh daddy, yesssss oh yessss, that felt so good daddy".

Holy fuck! He nearly came right then hearing her say it without being told and he smiled as she released and moaned through it, feeling her juices spurt onto his buried fingers.

"Yes, sweet girl, there you go", he said, "daddy's fingers feel good inside you don't they?"

"Mmmmm yes daddy." She was leaned over resting her head on his chest.

He pulled his fingers slowly from her and allowed the little bit of ice that was left drip from her pussy. Mixed with her cum it looked milky, he brought it to her mouth and made her taste it. As he withdrew his fingers he began to kiss her, tasting the warm milky cum inside her mouth. Both of them moaning now at the taste.

"That was pretty good" he said, "but now you will do it again, faster. Ok? That last time took too long".

He got up and grabbed another ice cube, with it a small vibrator off the dresser. Sitting her ass back onto her feet he brought the ice cube to her belly and traced it down, pressing it hard onto her clit and then inside her. He switched the vibrator on and put it in his hand that already had two fingers dancing inside her. With the vibrator in his palm he pressed it to her clit. Without cue she rose up, pressing a hip into that marvelous hardened cock and gyrating with the fingers and vibrator. Instinctively she brought a hand to his shaft and stroked it against her body. Moaning and purring she began to call out his name, pre-cum coated her belly, this excited her and within a minute she had gushed all over his hand again. She didn't even realize she had it in her to cum twice so quickly.

Exhausted she sat back and allowed her body to fall backward he pulled his hand from her and allowed the remaining ice cube to fall out. He picked it up and put it to her mouth.

"Finish it," he demanded.

She lapped it from his fingers and sucked on the salty sweet cube more than willingly.

As he got up to get another one she looked at him in horror.

"Another?" She muttered with the cube still melting in her mouth, "I-I can't, it's too much, daddy, please no!"

"You can, silly," he smiled broadly, "and you will, I think I counted 8 cubes, that's 8 orgasms, the sooner you show me them the sooner you can rest".

He was now back on the bed with both legs enveloping hers, smiling, he reached over and pulled her back into her seated position with one arm, one strong, hard, muscular arm.

"This is so much fun for me, don't you want daddy to be happy?"

She nodded, hanging her head. This time with the ice cube to her left nipple he lingered for a second and allowed it to drip down her torso before moving it to her stomach, then to her clit and finally inside her. She let out a long sigh and as she began to move her hips forward and back, his fingers pressing inside her, her insides shivering, her clit being pressed with his palm and vibrator and his cock pressed up against her stomach leaving behind little traces of cum. Just the feeling of it made her horny as she imagined it inside her expelling his whole load into her tight little warm cunt.

She enjoyed her 3rd orgasm more than the first two because she allowed herself to connect to all the sensations, moaning and moving until she came yet again. She felt so euphoric but sore. This time he put the cube in her mouth and kissed her until it had melted under their combined heat. She welcomed the small break and his warm embrace as they kissed.

He repeated the process beginning on her right nipple next, that was 4. Then allowed one to begin on her neck, 5.

Ice cubes 6 and 7 were combined as he put one inside her and one pressed against her clit with the vibrator. As she moaned and bucked this appeared to be her most powerful one yet. She was so cold but warm. She cried with this one, feeling overly down and forced to do something she enjoyed but also feared she had had enough of. Only one left, she was sweating and shivering, exhausted from her orgasms.

"Last one," he said, "this time you have to warn me before you climax so I can pull my fingers out and watch it happen, I can tell you're squirting. I keep feeling you spurt onto my fingers and I want to see you in action. Got it?"

She nodded, mouth partially dry from all the activity but at least she had had a few cum cubes.

"Say it aloud", he commanded.

"Yes daddy", she whimpered.

They began again, she grinded on his finger pressing her spent clit hard against his vibrating palm and then he moved his back hand lower. She seized for a second and he gave her a look she did not want to see again. As he began to press a finger to her asshole she became nervous but also excited. Gripping his cock as she neared climax she called out to him.

"I-I'm gonna cum! P-Please, don't stop daddy, wait, uhhhh, a little more," breathing heavily and grabbing his broad shoulders, she called out, "now! Now daddy! Uh, uh, uhhhhhhhhhh!!"

And that was 7, 7 orgasms in a row. One after the other with hardly a break in between. She had fallen back as she squirted cum onto the bed into the wet pooling of water and cum and some onto his leg.

"Fuck", he exclaimed, smiling.

Bending over to gently suck on one of her nipples, he said, "Very good, mmmmm, very good, sweet girl. Now you get a small rest", glancing at the clock he continued, "you get 10 minutes".

Feeling like that wasn't nearly enough time she gratefully took it, "ohhh thank you daddy".

He lay against the pillows and opened his arms to her. She crawled over exhausted and fell asleep for 10 glorious minutes. As she lay there with one leg hiked up over his and her ass tilted towards the ceiling he watched as more cum oozed from between her swollen sex hole and studied her smooth curves and smooth tan skin all the while he stroked his wanting cock so as not to loose the excitement and continue building the pressure.

He thought about how she called him daddy with ease and didn't have to force it. He thought about making her eat the ice cube on the first orgasm and his thumb pressed against her ass hole for the final one.

At 10 minutes he gently woke her. It was now after 1 pm and they only had less than 4 hours left.

"Nooo", she whined, "just a little longer, daddy, please".

"Sorry, sweet girl, it's time to wrap those pretty lips around daddy's dick" he retorted.

"Mmm, ok I've been looking forward to the sex" she exclaimed hoping up and moving to mount him.

"Oh no, silly," he chuckled, "not those lips, these ones", he reached up and pinched her lower lip pulling it slightly away from her.

"I kept it hard for you" he said as he offered his bulging cock to her.

She got on all fours and made eye contact as she opened her mouth and he guided it in. He sat up better so he could play with her tits while she sucked. Immediately she began moaning and the vibration on his swollen cock felt so good. She licked from the bottom to the tip and sucked rhythmically and hard on the head, forcing small amounts of cum out for her to taste as she pulsed the pressure of her suck.

She held one hand to the side of his thigh to steady herself and cupped his tight balls with the other. As she began to bob up and down she imagined how his thick, veiny cock would feel inside her. Her thoughts mixed with her actions excited her and she brought her hand away from his balls and began gently playing with her swollen, sensitive, oh so wet pussy. He grabbed her by the hair and lifted her face up enough to see her eyes more clearly.

With his dick in her mouth and her eyes locked with his, he asked, "what do you think you're doing, did I say you could play with yourself?"

She shook her head. Mid suck she held on not wanting to release the pressure she had built.

"Give me that hand" he demanded.

As she brought it to him he pulled it to his mouth, guiding his tongue between two wet fingers he sucked and scraped them clean with his tongue and teeth. Oh god, she thought, that's so hot. She responded with more moans.

When he released her fingers he said, "it wouldn't be right if I didn't punish you, sweet girl, bring your ass here to the side.

As she held him in her mouth she angled her ass closer to his side. The twisting of her mouth on his cock made him even harder. Thinking she would get playful little smacks she wriggled it a little. He pulled back and slapped her hard. Screaming she lifted her head and he forced her back down, muffling her with his cock. Moaning now from the pain she was hurt and confused. Pulling back again he slapped her, leaving a second mark just across the first. Her ass burned and felt incredibly tender. He left his hand rubbing the marks he had left.

As he rubbed her growing welts she felt her pussy swell and become even more wet. Tears dropped into his lap and he smiled. Ensuring she didn't lift her head he reassured her as she bobbed on his cock. It had been about 30 minutes before he finally allowed himself to cum. Her jaw was so sore but she didn't want to get slapped again by pulling off.

Without warning he began to explode in her mouth, with his powerful cum spurting from the tip into the back of her throat she gagged and tried to pull off but he pressed her back down and continued to pump into her mouth as she gagged. Tears swelled in eyes again and began to fall as he finally released her.

"Don't swallow yet" he commanded and pulled her up to his face.

Wiping a tear from her cheek he kissed her passionately and she melted into him. She hated being forced to stay on his pulsing cock while his load filled her mouth, cum dripping down his shaft, but she loved the feeling of his arms pulling her into him.

Straddling him now she felt his penis pulse lightly between her legs and began to rub her hand along the length of it pressing it against her clit as she rose and fell against it.

They continued to kiss until he was fully hard again. She began to tease her pussy with his tip, allowing it to pop into the opening but pulling up before it could be fully inserted. Dragging his tip from her clit to her vagina was a welcomed feeling. His hands had moved to her smooth, round thighs and hips.

After a couple teases he timed it right to push himself into her without warning as she teased her opening with his cock. Only the tip had become wet. Tearing into her mostly dry was quite the feeling. Her lips drawn in with his cock as she yelled out arched her back and threw her head back saying briefly, "ohhh daddy yes"! Breaking their kiss saliva connected them until the sticky liquid broke and ran down each of them.

He held her down at her hips as she wriggled to lift up and release her labia, to coat them in her own wetness from his throbbing penis. He refused to let her lift so she began to rotate her hips, her dry lips pulling but beginning to feel more lubricated. He wanted to stop her but was enjoying watching her get pleasure from rolling her hips on his throbbing cock. As she began to enjoy the rhythm forgetting altogether about a condom he kept one hand on a hip and moved the other to play with her clit.

"Do you like this daddy?" She asked. "Do you like putting your hard cock into your sweet little girl? I like it daddy. I hope that doesn't mean I'm being naughty. I want to be a good girl for you. I like feeling you press into me filling me up."

She moaned and thanked him as she pressed deeper into his hand. As she twisted she began to lift slightly up and down enjoying the extra freedom and every ripple and vein his unsheathed cock provided. He released her other hip now to play with her breasts and nipples. She was small but had a decent handfuls worth and her nipples were nice and perky. They continued like this for a while as both were in no rush to an orgasm.

"Yes sweet girl you make daddy very happy when you fuck him. But he likes it when you're naughty too so he can give you a good punishing. So every time you make a sound you're gonna get a slap ok?"

"Ok".

Slap!

"Sorry daddy!"

Slap!

She whimpered, changing her focus to his thick cock inside her she almost began to moan but caught herself. That was close.

After a while he wanted a change of scenery and flipped her to her back as he mounted her, missionary style. Moving her damp hair from her face he smiled, she felt so good wrapped around his cock, tight, wet and willingly. As he slowly extracted and quickly rammed into her she grabbed at his thick arms and scratched at them, watching as he appeared to appreciate the rougher touch.

She let out small squeals every time he hit deep inside her. He would slap with each squeal and feel her lubricating his penis more with every slap. This little cock sucking slut was liking it.

He wondered if she was just warming up to it or was playing him all along. Looking up at the clock he realized he only had an hour left and still had some plans for their time together.

Pulling out completely she moaned and begged for more.

"Shut up before I slap you again, give me your ass", he said as he went to the dresser. Picking up two things, one being a small but daunting butt plug she asked him not to as he walked back.

"Please," she begged, "give me your cock right now, let me suck my juices off of it. You'd like that wouldn't you daddy?"

He turned and grabbed another thing off the dresser. "I didn't want to have to use this but you're trying to talk me out of things I know you'll like."

With her on all fours he climbed into the bed.

"Put it in your mouth," he said, offering his cock. "You're right, sweet girl, you should taste your sweet, sticky honey off my dick".

As she sucked and licked fervently she saw him pull a gag out and begin to put it around her head. Popping off she begged, "no, please, daddy, please do-mmfmf. Mmfmmf."

She looked so sad at her failed attempt to convince him not to but also wanted to please and not fight him. She reached up and clawed at him. He grabbed her wrists and slapped her hard. Her face pressed into the bed, hair covering it he moved it to check on her, loosening his grip slightly. As he did this she pulled a hand from his grasped and scratched at him again.

Laughing he grabbed her again and said "you're a feisty one, I think I'll make you mine".

He got back off the bed and went around to the other side. Taking the plug he flipped her and inserted it into her tight pussy, much like he had with the ice cubes earlier except this time he pulled it out and allowed her wetness to be the lubrication needed to press it into her ass hole.

She moaned and made "uh uh" sounds as she wriggled her ass at the uncomfortable filling of it.

"Oh come on" he said and with a hard slap on her ass he added, "this is only the small one!"

She curled her ass under and felt so much pressure from the plug as she did so, forcing out a muffled yelp. He took his cock and began to rub her spit and juices all over her ass, drying his bulging dick with her smooth skin while hardening it further at the same time. Once he was satisfied with how dry it was he bent down and licked her pussy, making her purr at the soft, warm touch.

Satisfied with the amount of sweet nectar still swirling just inside her lips he took his penis and forced it inside her making her jump at the added tightness the plug was providing and the pleasure it appeared to provide as well. Ramming into her she moaned and bit down on the gag, wanting more of his cock inside her as he dragged out of her slippery mess only to ram it back in with no relief. As he pumped he grabbed handfuls of her ass cheeks and pulled up and apart. He could feel her wetness increasing as he smacked her ass and pulled her hair.

"You like this don't you, little girl" he growled sensing she had had a minor orgasm already.

Her eyes giving him a mix of pleasure and confusion as she moaned in pleasure.

12