Trying Something New

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He thrusted again, this time throwing her ass off him and forcing her to loose balance, she lay flat on the bed. Quickly he climbed atop her just as her hips began to rise and straddled her with his legs on the outside of hers he buried his cock easily back inside. Grabbing the small vibrator from the bed he turned it on and positioned it between the bed and her clit. Oh my, fuck! She thought it's too much!

"We're cumming together, got it? If you don't cum with me we will do the ice cube thing again with even more ice cubes".

She clenched and tried to distract herself from all the sensations happening around her. Her clit rubbing the vibrator, her pussy being filled with his long, thick, hard as fuck cock, a plug in her ass pressing against something in there that weirdly felt so good and a gag making it harder to breath. She wanted to feel the cum make a terribly wonderful messy feeling inside her.

He reached down, pulled hair from her face and made eye contact, "you got that, little girl?" He demanded as he pumped into her tight sex hole.

She looked at him trying to nod and agree as he fucked her hard. Pulling the gag from her mouth he wanted to hear her say it.

"Who am I?" he said. "Who's fucking your tight pussy?"

"Mmmm, daddy, you are, daddy" she moaned doing her best not to cum as she fought all these stimulants.

Calling him daddy made her even wetter. She couldn't explain it, she didn't have "daddy issues" she just really liked this man handling her so authoritatively, like a daddy. He saw fear in her eyes of what she might have to do if she allowed these sensations to overwhelm her too soon and he enjoyed it.

"And Daddy makes you wet doesn't he?"

"Oh yes daddy, you make me so wet."

"When I cum into your sweet pussy I become the only daddy you cum for, you understand? Do you want that?"

"Oh yes daddy, please, I'll only cum for you. Please make me yours!"

As he fucked her he talked to her about how she felt on his dick and that excited her even more, this was torture, don't cum, she thought, don't. Finally he told her how close he was and she reconnected with all the previous distractions allowing herself to fully submit to its pleasures. As his body began to convulse and pump in a shorter more prolonged manner she swore she felt his cum hit her cervix, this was her cue and she allowed her orgasm to wash over her. Every part of her tensing and releasing over and over, building and letting go as she began to shake slightly.

"Ohhhh Daddy, thank you, thank you daddy it feels soooo gooooood".

As his penis began to shrink he left it in and slowly allowed it to relax inside her pulsing pussy he could feel her squirting on him.

He leaned over her and said "good girl, now you are mine", kissing her neck and back as she shook, she smiled, knowing this meant she'd get to have his bare cock inside her and filling her with his tasty cum again. She hoped soon.

Rubbing his warm hands up and down her arms and covering her back with his body he waited for her temperature to return slightly to normal. The bed was soaked, they were sweaty and there was less than an hour before it was time to be out in the living room.

He got up and removed the plug from her ass then went to the dresser and pulled off a towel. She was obviously spent and fully pleasured. He rolled her over and lay the towel over her. Lifting it slightly from the bottom he spread her legs and gently began to lick and suck on her pussy and nibble gently on her clit and labia. He allowed his tongue to push inside her and lap up her milky honey every so often as her sex would pulse and push more to the edge.

"That's a good girl, push our yummy cum into my waiting mouth" he said. As he did this he rubbed her legs and torsos and breasts to warm her. As she lay there moaning and playing with his hair she thought about all that had just transpired, her time with his wife, the ice cubes she affectionately would now call cum cubes, his cock in her mouth, her new name for him, that last filling position and now this amazing feeling while he eats her pussy.

After about twenty minutes of this he lifted his head and asked if she was feeling better. "Yes, thank you."

"Mm mm", he said and went down again biting harder on her sore sex.

She moaned, "Ohhhh daddy, yes, thank you daddy".

"That's better."

He moved up to the top of the bed and held his arms out to her.

"Let's just lay here then" he suggested.

Holding her towel to her body she moved into his side, using the towel as a barrier from their sweaty skin.

"Shouldn't we shower or change," she wondered aloud.

"Mm-mm, I want her to smell me on you."

"How cruel, cant we share you daddy?" she said, secretly enjoying the thought of her jealousy as well.

"Let's hope so sweet girl" he said kissing her on her forehead.

After a short while she put her hair in a messy bun and they walked out to the living room for their clothes. They sat together on the couch. His hand lazily caressing her breasts, twerking a nipple now and then through her sheer bra and her hand running fingernails up and down his chest and abs and occasionally pulling his pants down slightly to give his growing chub a squeeze.

His wife came from around the corner, "all finished, she asked, "sounded like a lot of fun."

"Mmhmm, yes, thank you." She replied in her sweetest little voice. "Daddy and I had a lot of fun."

"Hmmm, daddy, huh? Looks like I got a sister tonight," she quipped with a bit of irritation.

"Don't worry," he said, "if there's one thing daddy's know it's how to share the love with their favorite girls."

12