Trying Something New

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter found that Mark was so hard it was almost painful. "I sure do."

"Well maybe I'll walk ahead of you on the way back home. Would you like that? Would you like to see my sexy ass sway back and forth?"

"I sure would?"

"And maybe when we get home, you can take those constricting shorts off and let that massive pecker free."

Mark looked at his mother and asked, "Is that something you'd like to see?"

"I just might."

Peter and Christine walked briskly in the direction of their neighbor's house. It took a supreme effort by Peter not to reach out and slap or grab Sara's ass. It took plenty of willpower for Christine not to turn around and reach down the front of Mark's shorts to touch his throbbing member.

"They expecting anyone?" Peter asked in his voice. "The boy's pretty clueless about what's happening.other than helping Sara"

Christine easily rifled through Sara's thoughts and memories. "Nope," Chrstine replied in her voice. "They were going to focus on setting up the house this weekend. Then Sara reports to her new job on Monday."

"So we've got the weekend then."

Christine quickened Sara's pace. "So it would seem."

Christine began perusing Sara's mind for other details. All of Sara's life was an open book for Christine. It was the thing she loved most about bodyhopping, to have complete and utter access to another person's deepest wants and desires, and be able to act them out in the way the real Sara never would.

Christine thought about the last time Sara had had sex. The hardworking mom hadn't dated in two years, and that relationship hadn't lasted more than a few weeks. She rarely pleasured herself, opting to put her time into work and raising her son. But now, faced with sudden and intense arousal, it was apparent that the woman was a little more than pent up. By the time they got to the front door, there was a growing damp spot on the front of Sara's shorts. The woman desperately needed to get laid. Thankfully she had a stud in close proximity.

As soon as the door was closed, Peter grabbed Sara. The sweat of their bodies intertwined as mother and son's mouths met. Mark's hands began to grope and squeeze. He was so horny. Peter knew the kid had only ever had sex once, and he didn't think he had been any good at it. But his body was now touching a beautiful, experienced woman, who just happened to be his mom, and it was sending his hormones into overdrive.

He stopped kissing after a few seconds, but spun Sara around. He shoved her up against the wall and cupped her butt. As he let a hand slide along the fabric buried between her cheeks, he let her in on Mark's recent thoughts. "He hasn't been able to get the picture of you naked out of his head. It really did a number on him, seeing his hot mom without a stitch on her in the kitchen. He feels ashamed, because he can't stop thinking about it, and was turned on by it."

Christine moaned in her voice, then turned back around to kiss Mark's lips again. They stayed connected that way for a minute. Christine was content to let her husband paw greedily at the tight fitting sports bra. She also busied herself by letting a hand snake down Mark's front and feel the length of him. Chrstine had seen bigger, but Sara hadn't. Right before being hopped, Sara's thoughts had been surprised by the size of her son's penis. And unbidden, the thought of what it would feel like to be stretched out by a dick that big had flitted through her head. It was quickly replaced with fury over her son exposing himself to her, and in public. But there was no fury now. Only need. The need to know what a dick like that could do to Sara's very neglected pussy.

As Peter tried and failed to remove Sara's sports bra, Christine gently pushed his hands down. In her own voice, she said, "Peter, they're both hot and sweaty. Why don't we go make use of the showers in this house before we have our fun?"

"We could shower together," Peter said hopefully.

"No. It'll build up the anticipation, and give us a chance to learn about our hosts more. You know I like it when we play out a couple's fantasies."

"But they're not a couple?" Peter pointed out before he could stop himself.

"That didn't stop Mom here from fantasizing about her son's big dick."

Mark's jaw dropped. "Really?"

"Only for a split second. And she'd never act on it in a million years, but the thought was still there. Her body is hungry for sex, and when it saw that hard young dick, it's thought of little else. She's got a wild side her son knows nothing about, until today."

Peter reached for her again, but Christine swatted him away. "Nope. No more until you're all clean."

Knowing there was no sense arguing, Peter nodded Mark's head. "Whatever you say, dear."

Sara's mouth burst into a smile. It was the same one she had used when greeting them the first time on their front lawn. She put a hand on Mark's shoulder and said with genuine warmth and affection in Sara's voice, "Call me Mom."

Mark's dick found a new level of hard. In Mark's voice, he dutifully replied, "Yes Mom."

She patted his cheek. "That's my good boy. For right now, there is no Peter and Christine. Only Sara and Mark, a mother and her son."

They went their separate ways, Mark to the smaller bathroom on the ground floor. It had a shower that Mark had to stoop slightly to use, but Sara had already claimed the upstairs one as hers. Sara always liked to have her own personal bathroom. It was about the only thing she didn't share.

Sara climbed the stairs and entered her much larger bathroom. She turned on the shower to get it to the temperature she wanted. Then she slowly began to undress in front of the large vanity. Chrstine was thoroughly impressed by what was underneath. She had been in such a hurry yesterday, she hadn't gotten much time to appreciate it. Sara had a tight body with ample boobs with barely any sag to them. "Oh, to be young again," Christine said aloud.

As Christine stepped into shower, she began a thorough examination of the inner workings of Sara's mind.She looked at how Sara saw herself. She was a woman who liked to stay professional at work, and carefree at home. She hadn't really dressed up or pampered herself since that last date two years ago. She also didn't think much of her body, which Christine thought was ridiculous. As she brought a hand up to pinch a sensitive nipple, she said, "If you only knew how hot and bothered your son is right now for this body, you'd think otherwise."

As Peter showered in Mark's body, he let his thoughts blend with Mark's sexual preferences. The kid liked porn, what teenager didn't. He masturbated almost every day. He recognized that his mother was attractive, only very recently though for obvious reasons. He hadn't stroked it to her yet, but it was probably inevitable that her face popped up the next time he stroked it. Before yesterday, he had got a brief side view of her tits while she was changing. She thought she had the door closed, but it was open enough that he saw her without a bra. He had never told her about it. He had been too embarrassed to ever tell her about it, and had buried it in his memories.

But Peter saw, just below the surface of tits and ass, there was another kink that really got him going. It was in almost every internet search he did these days. He realized he'd need to clue Christine in. He got out of the shower and toweled off. He saw no need for clothes, so he bounded upstairs naked. He heard water running, so he opened the door.

"Is that you, Mark?" his mother's voice called. "I'm in the shower."

Peter began in his voice, "This kid really likes-"

"I'm sorry, Mark. You don't sound like yourself. Could you try again?"

Peter nodded. He'd forgotten to stay in character. "Right, sorry Mom. I was wondering if you could scrub your feet like, really well. And when you get out of the shower, maybe like, put some toenail polish on them."

The top part of the shower curtain popped to the side and Sara's face appeared. "Ooh, does my son have a foot fetish?"

"I believe I do. A big one. Did you suspect at all?"

Sara's lips pursed as she thought. "Yeah, oh, actually very much, yes. You forgot to close out a browser once. And I've seen your search history several times, young man."

"Yeah," Mark nodded. "I remember getting a lecture from you recently. You said it was natural for me to masturbate, but you didn't want to ever see the kinky stuff I jacked off to."

A little bit more of the curtain moved, and Sara revealed the top half of her body. "Do you still like looking at kinky stuff, Mark?"

Mark gulped. "Yes, Mom."

She noticed his penis begin to rise. "Oh my. Does looking at your mother in the shower count as kinky?"

"I think it does, Mom."

"I see," she said, as she began to soap up her boobs. "Well since it's about your mother and not some random internet hussy, I suppose we can make an exception this time. Why don't you run along now, so I can give my feet some special attention."

"Seriously. I'm going to get blue balls here," Mark pouted.

"Tsk, tsk. It'll be worth the wait. I promise. Now go on."

As Mark exited, Sara chuckled to herself, then grabbed the loofa and resumed scrubbing between her toes. "I'll make sure these feet are squeaky clean for you, son."

Peter began pacing up and down the upstairs hallway. He finally heard the shower shut off. He knew Christine was drying off Sara's body. She was on the other side of the bathroom door, completely naked and wanted to fuck. He paced faster. He kept this up for 20 seconds, when finally, Sara called out, "Mark, I can hear you pacing. Please go wait in my bedroom."

"How much longer do I have to wait, Mom?" Mark groaned.

"Painting toes takes time, sweetie. And then I'll have to dry them. Why don't you go busy yourself picking out something for Mommy to wear. I forgot to bring anything in here with me, and I'd just hate to expose my naked body to you again so soon. Please pick out something from my top middle dresser drawer."

Peter was off like a shot. When he got there, he saw that it was familiar to Mark. He had gone snooping through it once, to see what a bra looked like. He had marveled at how soft and silky they were. There were plenty of bras and panties, but nothing too terribly scandalous. That would have to be remedied soon. Peter took the time to sniff a few of the undergarments. They smelled like Sara. He longed to smell her skin directly instead of this material that had held up her boobs or rubbed against her pussy.

He finally decided on a red, lace bustier that he thought would display her boobs perfectly. It also went with the only thong she possessed. He took them and stood outside the bathroom door. He heard a blow dryer running. He knocked loudly.

"Yes sweetie?"

"I picked out some clothes for you, Mom."

"Thank you so much. You can leave them on the floor and I'll get them shortly."

"How much longer?"

"Don't rush me young man, or I'll break out the nail polish remover. Now go and wait in my room."

Shortly after Peter went back to Sara's room, he heard the bathroom door open and close. Christine had retrieved the lingerie. She'd be putting it on, then coming to the room. Why did this turn him on so much more than anything he'd ever experienced before as a bodyhopper? Was it the incestual nature of it all? It must be. But the wait was driving him mad. He lay sprawled out naked on his mother's bed for what seemed like hours, absently mindedly stroking his meat every few seconds. And then finally he heard soft footsteps padding towards the room. He moved to the end of the bed and sat there, waiting expectantly for the door to open.

As Sara opened her bedroom door, she said, "Mark, I'm not sure you picked out something that's appropriate for me to wear around her son." And then she saw her son sitting on her bed, naked and staring at her with wide eyes. "Mark, please cover yourself!" She chided, and then bit her lip.

"I...what?"

"It is not okay to be naked in my room, Mark. Were you masturbating again? Was it because you got to go through Mommy's underwear drawer?"

Peter could see the outline of Sara's nipples. They were hard and pointed in his direction. Obediently, he reached back and grabbed a pillow to cover his crotch. "Yeah. I couldn't stop myself. I, I sniffed your panties and now I can't get it to go back down. Sorry, Mom."

Sara gave him a knowing look. "Well, you are still a teenager. I'm sure you get turned on by so many things. I just didn't think it would be from sniffing your Mom's panties."

"Do you think I'm a pervert?"

"No. Well, maybe a little. I have seen your internet history, you know. I was surprised by some of the things you searched for. Your fascination with feet for example."

"It's not a fascination, Mom. It's a fetish. I get off on looking at them. I think about touching them, and...and more."

Sara cocked her head inquisitively. "Like what?"

Mark looked away. "I...can we not talk about this anymore, Mom? It's embarrassing."

"It's okay, Mark. I'm your mother, and I love you. You can tell me anything. Why don't you start by telling me what kind of feet you like?"

"What kind?"

"Yes, sweetie." Sara lifted a leg and placed her delicate foot onto the pillow positioned over her son's crotch. "Take mine for example. Do you like my feet?"

Peter couldn't have cared less about feet when he woke up this morning. He was always a boob guy. But as he saw Sara's feet through Mark's eyes, the clean skin, the toenails with bright red polish, he knew these were exactly the kind of feet that got him off. "I do Mom. Very much."

"Well thank you, Mark. Now tell me, what else would you do?"

"Mom?"

"If you could do more than look, I mean. Would you touch them? Would you like to touch my feet?"

"Mom, please. We don't have to."

"They're your mother's feet, Mark. I don't mind. You've seen them before. You can touch them if you want."

Mark put a hand on her foot and began to caress it, letting his palm slide up and down and feel its smoothness. He loved the dark red color she had used on her toenails. It really made them stand out. "It's so nice, Mom. Would you let me feel the other one too?"

"Of course dear, but why don't we get more comfortable first." Sara crawled onto the bed on all fours, and gave Mark another great view of her ass in the thong. She propped herself up against the headboard, and then waved one of her feet invitingly at her son. "Come on. Touch them. Touch them both as much as you want."

Mark got on his knees at the end of the bed and reached for his mother's feet. He lowered his face to them and sniffed. They smelled of her rose scented body wash. "They smell really nice, Mom."

"I'm glad you think so. Is there anything else you'd like to do to them?"

"Uh, well, I'd like to, uh..."

"It's okay, Mark. Spit it out. You don't have to be shy. You can do anything you want to Mommy's feet."

"I'd like to suck your toes."

Sara feigned shock. "Oh my. You...you want to put your mouth on my feet? To lick my toes with your tongue?"

"Yes, Momma."

Sara licked her lips. "Well, I guess it's okay, if it's just this once."

Mark smiled, lowered his mouth, and kissed her big toe. Then he put it into his mouth and let his tongue swirl around it.

Sara began to squirm. "It kind of tickles, but it feels nice. How about you? How does it make you feel, sucking Mommy's toes?"

Mark didn't answer right away, but continued to lick and kiss his mother's feet. Then he showed her how it made him feel, as he raised his upper half, pulling her forward a little to keep one foot near his mouth. Sara saw that his dick was fully extended and rigid. A bit of precum dribbled down the front.

"My feet did that?" Sara gasped.

"They did."

"Would it feel good if Mommy did this?" She lifted her free foot, and pressed it against her son's cock. She was rewarded with a moan. She pulled her other foot free, and he looked at her like a child that had been deprived of their favorite toy. But his expression changed when it joined the other foot touching his dick. She let both feet encircle Mark's engorged member. Then ever so slowly, she began to stroke it with her feet. She'd never done anything like this before. Her late husband and few other sexual partners had never requested anything like this. Still, by the way her son was moaning, she'd say she was a natural. "I believe I saw the term, footjob, in your history. Is that what this is?" she asked innocently.

"Oh fuck," Peter said in his voice. "This kid's always dreamed of something like this. Too bad I'm the one that gets to enjoy it, and with his mother's feet at that."

"Peter!" Christine's voice snapped. "Stay in the moment!" And then to shut him up, she brought a foot back up to Mark's lips. In Sara's voice, she said, "Did I get them clean enough for you, Mark. I gave them so much attention because, well, I thought you'd like to look at them up close. I didn't intend for it to go this far though."

As the other foot encircled his dick, Mark opened his mouth and began licking the bottom of her feet, from sole to toe. ""Oh, they're clean alright."

"Oh, Mark," Sara's voice moaned. "This is turning me on so much. I haven't been treated like a woman for so long. We should stop before it goes any further." Her words didn't match her actions, because even as she said them, she spread her legs at the knees, and shoved the front of the thong to the side. This gave Mark an unfettered view of her glistening snatch. She began to rub it slowly. She wanted to quench the burning ache she felt there. "We should stop, right Mark?"

Mark fervently shook his head side to side.

"Well if you get to put Mommy's toes in your mouth, I think it's only fair that you let your mother put something of yours in hers." She withdrew her feet and kneeled facing him on the bed. Her hands lightly gripped his penis and squeezed. "You're such a big boy. I don't know if I can fit it all in, but I'm going to try."

She lowered her head, put her elbows on the bed, and slowly took her son's cock into her mouth. At first, it was just the tip. Her tongue greedily lapped up on the pre cum. There wasn't near enough of it. She longed to taste more of him. More of her son. She crawled forward, and took inch after inch of him into her mouth. And then she began to slide her lips up and down his shaft. While she did, her tongue never stopped moving. She was on a mission now. She wouldn't stop until she gave her son release.

"Uh, Christine. I mean, Mom. That feels really good. Too good! This body isn't going to be able to-to...oh, here we go!"

Christine had sucked a lot of cock in many bodies. Some couldn't take it, others faired better, but Sara took her son's spunk like a pro. She didn't lose suction as it spewed into her mouth, and quickly and efficiently, she swallowed it down her throat. When she finally relinquished his cock, it was as clean as her feet.

"I'm sorry, Mom. I've never had a girl go down on me before."

Sara sat up and stroked his cheek. "That's okay. As hard as you were, I didn't think you'd last too long. I hope you recover quickly though."

"Why?"

"Because I'd like you to stick that hard dick into more than just my mouth."

"Really?" Mark asked excitedly.

"Really. I'm afraid you've got mommy very hot and bothered. But I can't wait for your dick to recover. I'll need you to tend to Mommy right away."

"I'll do anything you say, Mom."

"I know you will, son." She unfastened the bustier, and took it off, then pulled down the red thong. She lay back down on the bed fully naked, and spread her legs. "Have you ever eaten a woman out before?"

Mark shook his head no.

"Well I'll teach you." She used her fingers to spread her pussy. "You see this?" she asked, as she pointed to her clit. "It feels very good when I rub here. I'd like you to put your tongue there. Move it up and down, and side to side, and every so often, I want you to stick it way up inside me right here. Can you do that for your very horny Momma?"