Trying Something New

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, ma'am."

A new wave of moisture coated her pussy as Mark began licking her. The way he did, it certainly seemed like he was lying about never having done it before. "That's it Mark. You're doing so good, baby. Oh, bring a hand up here and squeeze Mommy's tits."

A strong arm reached up and began groping and pawing at her boobs. "Do you like my tits, Mark? Have you ever thought about them before?" She thought she heard a muffled yes. "Of course you have. They're amazing, aren't they? They got so much bigger after I had you. It's only natural to want to sneak a peek at them. To want to put your hands and mouth on them. You did it when you were little, and now you're doing it again. Feel them. Grab them. Pull at them. Yes. Yes! That's Mommy's good little pervert. You are a pervert, aren't you, Mark, with your face buried in your mother's pussy. You love it, don't you? Oh right there. Right there! Oh, fuck! Yes. Yes! Harder! Use that long tongue of yours. Yes!"

Her hips began to buck and writhe. And then Mark's tongue went deep inside her as she came.

She let out a few longs breaths, then said, "Oh, sweetie. That was-"

Before she could finish, he had lifted a leg onto his shoulder. He spread her other leg just a little bit, and then he stuck his rejuvenated penis into her and began thrusting for all he was worth.

"Oh!" she screamed with pleasure. "Oh fuck! What are you doing Mark? Oh, I was wrong about you! You are a damned pervert, fucking your mom's pussy like this! Please, please lick my foot while you pound mommy's pussy!"

Mark did. His tongue was a blur on her foot. His dick was a blur in her drenched pussy. Peter was able to go on for longer this time, and he loved every second of it as he watched Sara come again and again and again. Finally, he erupted in her a second time. His strength left him, and he flopped onto the bed next to her.

After they lay there for several minutes, Peter's voice mumbled. "That was amazing. Should we...should we clean them up and go back home?"

"We're in no rush," Christine's voice panted. "We could stay inside these bodies for the night. Or the weekend."

Peter chuckled. "I think you really liked it this mother son roleplay. You might be one of those bodyhopping degenerates I've heard so much about."

"Oh be quiet. This was a one time thing."

"Was it?"

"I mean...well. I suppose now I'm more open to trying something new."

To be continued...