Trying Something New

Story Info
Lesbian gives her first blowjob.
2.5k words
4.65
26k
55

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hotelroom
Hotelroom
776 Followers

Everyone in this story is over the age of 18.

Hello my name is Emma, and I am a lesbian. I have always been a lesbian, boys had never interested me and I was always chasing girls. I was dating a girl but we broke up just as Covid started. This meant that I was out into lockdown alone in my apartment. My work allowed me to work from home so thankfully I was still employed.

I spent my time at home working and gaming. I was a big PC gamer and would spend hours playing shooters with friends online. Recently my new neighbour Zach had gotten me into a new game called Valorant. I was hooked. We would spend hours at night gaming and chatting over mic. He was also single and working from home.

We had just finished gaming and we said our goodbyes. I was very horny so I went straight to porn. I found one of my favourite stars and watched her latest video. I started to finger myself as I watch two very hot girls strip each other off. I never used toys as they all seemed to much like cocks. I was getting myself very close when a man suddenly entered the video. I was confused at first as this girl had never done man stuff before. I could not help but watch as they stripped him off and started to suck his cock.

I was about to turn the video off when I stopped. For some reason I did not watch to stop watching the blowjob. I felt myself get wetter and I began to play with my pussy again. Within seconds I was cumming hard. When I regained my senses I quickly turned the video off. I felt kind of confused and disgusted with myself. I went to bed soon after.

The next day all I could think about was that video. It was so strange to me as I had never felt aroused at the sight of a cock. By lunch time I could not handle it anymore and decided to watch the video again. I watched the two girls again and began to play with myself. When the man entered I felt myself get more turned on. This time I watched the video for longer. I watched as both girl took turns. When the blowjob was over and the fucking started I felt myself lose interest. I put the video back to the start of the cock sucking and I quickly came again.

I tried not to think about it for the rest of the day but I could not help it. After another gaming session with Zach I decided to watch another video. I thought maybe it was just the sight of the girl I liked doing something different that turned me on. I went into the blowjob tab and found a girl I thought was hot. I skipped to the blowjob and I was cumming within minutes again.

The next few days all went the same. I would spend my day working while thinking about blowjobs, and then watching a different video each night. Everyone had the same effect. I decided to buy myself a dildo. I had never used a sex toy before. When it arrived I opened it up. I had gone for a life like one. It was flesh coloured, about 7" and had veins on it. The sight of it did not gross me out as much as it once would have. I sat at my desk and placed it in front of me. I found a new video and skipped to the blowjob again. I played with myself for a while before I took hold of the dildo. As the guy sucked the cock I began to suck the dildo. It felt so weird at first but I was soon wetter then ever. I came hard as I had half the dildo in my mouth.

The rest of my week went the same. I would suck the dildo as I watched the porn. I was becoming more and more obsessed. The only problem was that I was getting the desire to suck a real cock more and more. I wanted to know what a real one would feel like inside my mouth. I also wanted to know what it felt like to swallow cum and to get a facial. I was playing a game later that week with Zach. We had the party chat on so that only we could hear each other. The game was my rank up game and I really needed to win. It was a tight game and I was getting frustrated.

"Come on." I said as I died yet again.

"Calm down." Zach laughed.

"I would like to see you be calm on your rank up game." I moaned. The game continued the same way. Zach found himself in a 1v4 to win the game. It was nearly impossible to win but if he lost it would mean going into overtime and the way our team was playing we would lose.

"What do I get if I clutch?" He asked me. We always offered each other crazy things if they clutched. When the clutch meant something we would offer more sensible things. The last time I clutched when he needed it he offered to buy me a take away. I did clutch and a pizza arrived not long after.

"I'll suck your dick." I told him. I really wanted this win, and I had thought that offering Zach a blowjob was going to be my best chance of trying it myself.

"Your a lesbian." He laughed.

"No shit." I told him. "But I mean it."

By this point he had killed 2 of the other team. He went quiet as he concentrated. He managed to get it down to a 1v1 and somehow, through the skin of his teeth, got the last kill. We both screamed and laughed as he won.

"Guess you owe me a blowjob." He laughed.

"Do you want it tonight?" I asked him. I felt nervous now.

"You don't have to." He said.

"Look I'm going through some stuff and this would help me out." I told him.

"Ok, sure." He said slowly.

I said bye as we left the game and I turned my PC off. I was wearing some comfy trousers and a t-shirt and thought that would be fine to go over in. He did only live next door. I knocked on the door to find him standing in a pair of sweat shorts and a t-shirt. Zach was an ok looking guy, if you liked guys. He had dark brown hair and beard. He invited me in and offered me a drink. I took this time to explain to him what has been going on with me.

"So your a lesbian that loves blowjobs?" He asked.

"Well I guess I'm here to find out." I told him. "How do you want to do this?"

"Might as well do it where I won it." He laughed and moved to his desk chair. As he did he pulled his top off and as he sat he pulled his shorts down. His cock was still soft but I saw that he was fully shaved.

"Why is it not hard?" I asked.

"It's not always hard." He laughed.

"Well what gets it hard then?" I asked.

"Normally some foreplay, seeing the girl naked helps." He said with a smile. I needed to see a real cock hard so I wasted no time and pulled my top off. I had smaller boobs so I was not wearing a bra. I had smaller boobs but they were perky. My body was also slim and toned.

"Fuck me you are fit." He laughed. He was stroking his cock as he said it. I could not take my eyes from his harding cock. Once it was hard he let go of it. I knew what I needed to do and got on my knees between his legs. Up close I could see that it was much bigger then the dildo I had practiced on. I reached out and grabbed it.

"It's so warm." I said.

"You really have never touched a cock." He laughed.

I ignored him and started to stroke it. It felt weird how the skin moved but I did enjoy it. I could not wait and I moved my mouth to his cock. I took the tip inside and it was just as warm as it felt in my hand. I began doing what I practiced on my dildo. I had tried to do what the girls in the videos did. I had one hand around the base slowly stroking while I sucked on the top. He seemed to be enjoying it by the low moans he was making.

I was already soaking wet. I was far more turned on by the real cock then I was by the dildo. How turned on I was did concern me, how could a lesbian enjoy cock so much. I did not want to play with myself as I wanted to focus on the cock in front of me. My mouth was starting to hurt after a few minutes of sucking. Normally I had made myself cum by this point. I moved away but I started to stroke his full cock using my saliva as lube.

"How am I doing?" I asked.

"You say you've never done this before?" He asked back.

"Not to a real cock." I laughed.

"What a waste." He laughed. "Your a natural."

"Thanks." I said sarcastically.

"Are you enjoying it?" He asked.

"Yes." I replied.

"Good." He smiled.

My arm was now getting tired so I let go of his cock and placed my mouth around it again. This time I worked it with just my mouth. I took it deeper into my throat. He liked this as his moans got a little louder. It started to get very sloppy as I worked it deep. My mouth started to hurt again so I wanted him to cum soon. I used my hand again and stroked him hard. I felt him tense up before my mouth was filled with a warm liquid. I swallowed it as first as I could but some still leaked down my chin. I was happy to find the taste rather pleasant. I kept sucking and stroking until I felt him finish cumming.

As soon as he did I sat back on the floor and put my hand into my trouser. Not only had I sucked a guys dick I was now giving him a private show. It was not a long show as I was cumming hard very quickly. I laid back exhausted.

"Fuck that was hot." He said.

"What part?" I asked.

"All of it." He said.

We got ourself dressed and said goodbye. The next week we acted like nothing had happened. I was happy for that as I did not want to make things weird. I also thought that after doing it for real would end the desire for me. I was wrong. The next day I found myself still watching blowjob porn and sucking the dildo. The only problem was that the dildo no longer got me as turned on. I had also started to watch more facial videos and I was now curious to know what it would feel like. I wanted to ask Zach again, I did not think he would have a problem with it. We were playing together again and I was waiting for a good time to ask him. I found myself in a clutch this time.

"What do I get?" I asked.

"I'll let you suck my dick." He joked.

"Only if it comes with a facial." I replied.

"Deal." He laughed. I of course quickly won the clutch.

"You better pay up." I laughed.

"I'm sure I can manage." He replied. I quickly turned me PC off and went round to his. Before long I was again watching him stroke his cock hard while sat in his chair. This time I did not only take my top off but my trouser went aswell. He got a good look at my bald pussy.

"I bet that thing is so tight." He said.

"Most likely." I agreed.

This time I did not wait for his cock to get fully hard before I got to my knees and started to stroke it. It felt nice to feel it getting harder in my hand. When it was hard I started to suck it. I went slow at first as I enjoyed the act of sucking it and I did not want him to cum to quick. His cock was wet with my spit and so was my hand stroking him. I moved that hand to his balls to play with them. They felt weird to hold so I just gently rubbed them.

I was sucking it and stroking it for awhile, going from mouth only to hand only and even both together. At one point I even moved down and licked his balls for a minute. He seemed to like that. Both my mouth and jaw was staring to ache.

"You really want a facial?" He asked.

"Yes." I replied.

"I'm one lucky bastard." He said. "It's better if I stand up and do it."

As he said that he pushed back his chair and stood up. He grabbed his own cock and began stroking it as he aimed it at my face. It felt very intimating to have a guy wank his cock an inch from your face. He grunted as rope after rope of his cum hit my face. It was warm as it corned the right side of my face. My eye was stuck shut and I could feel it in my hair. As he finished cumming he pushed his cock back into my mouth. I clean the cum from his cock and swallowed. As I did I began fingering myself and came with his cock still in my mouth.

"Fuck that was even better then last time." He said.

"Your welcome." I laughed.

"Not everyday you see a lesbian with cum on her face." He laughed back.

"Fuck off." I laughed back.

I got myself cleaned up in his bathroom and left after saying goodbye. I had enjoyed sucking his cock even more this time. The facial also felt amazing. The next few weeks I sucked his cock a few more times, and got a couple more facials. My porn habits stayed the same for a week or so but then I started to watch more. Now I not openly wanted the blowjob part but I also started to watch the girls getting fucked. They began to turn me on just as much.

To be continued?

Thanks for reading. If you liked my story please give me feedback.

Hotelroom
Hotelroom
776 Followers