Trying Something New Ch. 02

Story Info
I get fucked for the first time.
1.4k words
4.47
13.8k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hotelroom
Hotelroom
774 Followers

Everyone in this story is over the age of 18.

Hello my name is Emma and I was still giving Zach his weekly blowjobs. He did not complain and I enjoyed giving them. When I was not sucking his cock I was still watching blowjob porn. I had just turned a video on while sat at my desk. I had just finished my work for the day and I was super horny. I found a girl I liked watching and hit play. Someone texted me and I replied. By the time I looked up I had missed the blowjob completely. I was about to rewind it when I stopped. The girl was now getting fucked doggy style while facing the camera.

I felt myself getting as turned on as the first time I watched the blowjob video. My hand touched my pussy and it was dripping. I slowly played with myself while watching the girl getting fucked hard. They changed position at one point and the girl was now on her back getting fuck, more missionary. For some reason this turned me off a little. I skipped back to the start of the doggy and again I felt myself turned back on. It must have something to do with the style of fucking rather then just the fucking itself. I made myself cum hard before the changed back and I stopped the video.

I was no longer as confused as when I first started to watch the blowjob videos. I understood now some of the joys a cock could bring. The thought of having a cock inside my pussy did scare me. I have had a few fingers inside me but nothing bigger then that. Strap-on sex had never interested me as it felt too close to sex with a guy. The part about the guy no longer put me off but the thought of getting penetrated did.

For the rest of the week I found myself starting to watch blowjob porn before quickly finding girls getting fucked doggy style. I did try and watch other positions but doggy was the only one that turned me on. I think it was something to do with the slight humiliation the position seemed to bring to the girl. And just the raw, animalistic fucking that it was.

I thought about using my dildo on myself. I no longer used it to suck on now that I had tried the real thing. I did not use it as I kinda of wanted the first thing to fuck me be a real one. Instead I just got myself worked up so much that I knew I would need to be fucked this way by Zach. I had decided to ask him on Friday. That was the day I normally found myself going to his to suck his cock.

We were sat playing Valorant again together. I found myself hooked on this game. We played for a couple hours and in the last game we started to get a little dirty with each other. He knew I would be coming over tonight and loved to wind me up about it. It was a close game and I died early in the final round.

"How about if we win this I get to give you a facial again." He said over the party chat.

"How about if you win I'll let you fuck me." I replied.

"For real?" He asked.

"Yeah." I told him.

With that he went quite as he concentrated. It seemed he really wanted to fuck me. As he played I thought about how it would feel. I started to get wet as my team finally won the round and the game. I logged out of the game as I told him I would be round soon. He sounded excited. I sat there for a minute to think if I really wanted to do this. I decided that I did. I went round in just my casuals sweats like I normally do. He let me inside and we sat down to have a drink.

"You sure about this?" He asked.

"Yeah I think so." I replied.

"How do you want to do it?"

"Doggy." I told him shyly. He laughed and it helped to ease the tension. I then explained about my new viewing habits.

"You ever been fucked before?" He asked me.

"Nope, most I've had is a finger." I said.

"Fuck your going to be tight." He said excited.

"Don't blow your load to quick." I joked.

"I'll try my best." He said.

"And don't come inside me." I told him.

"I won't." He assured me. "You ready?"

"Lead the way."

We made our way into his bedroom. It was very clean and I assumed he had just cleaned it ready for me. For some reason I felt awkward even though I had been naked in front of him and sucked his cock before. I undressed myself and watched as he got naked. His cock was already semi hard.

"Someones excited." I joked.

"Not everyday you get to fuck a hot virgin." He said.

"I'm not a virgin." I replied.

"You ever been fucked by a cock?" He asked jokingly.

"Fuck off." I laughed back. I saw that his wardrobe had a mirror on each door. I got into the bed and faced it. I leaned forward until I was on my hands and knees. I felt extremely exposed like this. In the mirror I saw Zach get something from the side.

"Might need some lube." He said. With that he squeezed some out onto his hand. He rubbed his cock. He then rubbed some onto my pussy. I let out a soft moan as he did.

"Don't think I need the lube." He laughed.

"Shut up and fuck me." I told him.

I was so turned on now. I saw in the mirror as he lined his cock it to me. I felt his warm cock on my pussy. He began to push into me and he went in easy with the lube and my already wet pussy. As he pushed more into me it began to hurt and feel uncomfortable. I had to squeeze my jaw to not let out a groan of pain. It felt like forever before I felt his hips touch my arse. He was now fully inside of me and I felt very full. He paused there and he let me get used to him inside of me. The pain faded but it still felt uncomfortable inside me.

He began to pull back slightly before pushing back in. Each time he pulled out a little more before thrusting slowly back in. The uncomfortable feeling began to disappear and was quickly replaced by pleasure. I was soon letting out soft moans as he fucked me. He took this as his queue to start working his full length in and out of me. The pleasure was insane. I was sad that I had never let a girl fuck me with a strap-on before, I was missing out.

My moans got louder and I could feel an orgasm build. I looked up any the mirror. It looked weird to see myself getting fucked doggy style by a man. I watch as my orgasm hit me. My arms gave way and I feel forward. My arse was still in the air and Zach carried on fucking me. He did slow down as my orgasm rocked my body.

"You like getting fucked?" He asked as I regained my senses.

"What do you think." I replied. He just laughed as he started to fuck me again. My moans started again quickly.

He increased his speed and I knew that he was now fucking me to get himself off. He room was now filled with the sounds of him thrusting hard into me. Despite only just cumming I could feel another one building. I watch in the mirror as I let a man fuck me like an animal. I came hard again. As I was cumming I felt him pull out and then something warm covered my back. He had cum all over me. I collapsed fully into the bed and he also fell back and laid down.

After a few minutes we both got our strength back to get up and dress. I said goodbye and left. I showered when I got home. My thighs were wet from my own juices and I still had cum on my back. I knew that next week I would be watching myself in the mirror again.

With lockdown ending I also knew I needed to find a girl to fuck. Had to make sure I was not fully straight.

I hope you liked my story. If you did I would love feedback.

Hotelroom
Hotelroom
774 Followers