All Comments on 'Trying Something New'

by dm_holly

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Perfect!

Sure wish there were more stories about happy couples who are openminded enough for the MFM threesome! And, the way it should be done!

Well written and wonderfully expressed!

Thanks for a really great read.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 18 years ago
Why

didn't you post this in the Gay male section?

It was totally wrong for Loving wives. When there is gay sex involved. Sucking each other's cock and packing shit by one or the other of the males, then warn the reader of the gay sex involved and that way a reader does not have to waste his or her time reading the fucking gay shit.

The story was fine and the anticipation of a good hot wife sharing story was fully anticipated until the fucking husband was sucking the cock of an obviously gay character that had probably either just had his cock up some other old boy's brown growler or had some other guy's cock up his ass.

If a bi thing had developed in the heat of passion, maybe? This was all planned and the two males in the story could have been totally comfortable with sucking each other off or fucking each other in the ass. taking a ride on the Hershey Highway road to shit packer's paradise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wrong Hole Happy Mouth

Perhaps you as a new almost a writer failed to notice that there are catagories here and while you may be a loving wife to a gay guy it doesn't mean we tolerate your disrespect of us.

Gay to a non-gay man is revoltingly sick as are you if as a wife you think it is sexy to kiss a mouth thats been filled by a non-washed asshole plunging strangers cock - oh so erotic "NOT" - just your attempt to sell us your sickness as arousing!!

Get a life and a different catagory or just read for say 10 years or so before attempting another botched up deviant effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
gay gay gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm gonna be sick

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Back Off

Okay so what if its in the WRONG CATEGORY its still a hubby / wife story and hot. Obviously the hubby has being playing around with guys before so not so credible that both of them are just exploring. Is he BI?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
How

How does she stand nude before the two men and the next action is one of the men removing her jeans. At least keep the action correct.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
HOTNESS

awesome. loved it. ignore the stupid comments

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Homosexual

Deserves the 1 gave it because that doesn't belong in loving wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
gay ass shit not loving wives

Garbage....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous