Trying Something New Pt. 02

Story Info
Darren continues to explore his sexuality.
6.3k words
4.72
9.7k
18

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/23/2023
Created 09/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darren awoke the next morning in Jeff's bed, still completely nude. He quickly became aware of his morning wood, sliding his hand under the covers and wrapping it around his hard shaft. He looked over and noticed that Jeff was no longer in bed.

Letting go of his cock, Darren rolled over and got out of bed. He looked around for his clothes but didn't see them anywhere. He even checked the bathroom where he and Jeff had taken a bath together, but didn't see them.

Shrugging his shoulders, Darren looked at the toilet.

"I do need to take a piss."

Lifting the lid and seat, Darren stood in front of the toilet. Part of him hoped that Jeff might walk in and get a look at his bare ass.

As he began to empty his bladder, Darren's mind drifted back to the previous evening. Thoughts of Jeff's cock pounding him deep in his ass, ultimately filling it with his sperm. Thoughts of holding Jeff's erect penis in his hand.

The stream of piss turned to droplets. Darren shook himself off and flushed the toilet. With no clothes in sight, Darren casually walked out of the bedroom and down the hallway.

As he passed through the living room, he could smell freshly brewed coffee. Darren proceeded to the kitchen, where he was delighted to not only find Jeff, but discover that he had also chosen to remain completely naked.

"Morning." Darren said.

"Hey sleepy head." Jeff replied. "Would you like some coffee?"

"Please."

Jeff got a mug down and poured a cup of coffee. Darren wasn't ashamed to glance down at Jeff's penis while he awaited his beverage. Jeff set the mug down on the counter next to Darren.

"How does your ass feel?"

"A little bit sore, I guess." Darren answered. "But in a really good way."

"Great! So still no regrets about yesterday?"

"Just one." Darren told him. "My only regret is that I haven't tried sucking your dick yet."

They shared a laugh as Darren took a sip of his coffee.

"Don't worry." Jeff assured him. "I'll make sure you get to wrap those pretty lips around my cock soon enough."

"I'm going to hold you to that."

"I thought we could have some breakfast first." Jeff said. "Something light. Maybe some toast?"

"Sounds good to me."

Jeff turned around to get some bread and get it into the toaster. Darren's wandering eyes took in the sight of Jeff's cute buns, imagining what it would be like to bend him over and slide his dick between them. The thought sent tingles throughout Darren's body.

"You should've seen how hard I was when I woke up." Darren said.

"Oh, I'm sorry I missed it!"

"I'm sure I'll get a boner again soon." Darren added. "I just figured we'd maybe fool around in bed this morning, but you were gone when I got up."

"I apologize. I'm an early riser." Jeff explained.

"That's fine." Darren said. "Hey, do you know where my clothes are?"

"I put them in the wash. Wanted you to have some clean clothes when you head back home."

"Oh. Well thanks."

"My pleasure." Jeff told him with a wink. "Besides, with them in the wash I knew you wouldn't have anything to wear. So it was a good way to make sure you stayed naked. Win-win."

Darren felt more tingles as he took another sip of coffee. Before the conversation could go further, the toast popped up. Jeff got them plates and they got all setup at the kitchen table.

"Have you thought about who you might tell?" Jeff asked.

"Tell?" Darren responded. "About us having sex?"

Jeff smiled and nodded as he chewed a bite of toast.

"I'm not sure." Darren answered. "It took me so long to even tell you about this side of me. I don't know that I plan to announce to the world that I enjoyed having your cock in my ass."

"I understand that you feel nervous about it." Jeff said. "But it's quite liberating to accept yourself and be acknowledged by others. I know you said you're not gay, but what's the harm in people knowing you also enjoy getting some dick occasionally?"

Despite feeling shy, the thought of telling someone about his newfound fondness for penis was stirring up Darren's arousal as he nervously took a bite of his toast.

"I actually think I know the perfect person you should tell first." Jeff added. "You should tell Josh. He's your best friend."

"Are you crazy?!" Darren said. "He would never stop teasing me if he knew that I let you fuck me in the ass."

"I don't know. Maybe, maybe not." Jeff told him. "You trusted me with your secret, and it led to a fantastic sexual adventure. How about I share a secret with you?"

Darren was confused but intrigued.

"What's your secret?"

"That Josh did the same thing you did, except it didn't take him ten years."

"What are you saying?"

"Josh showed up a couple weeks after that night so long ago." Jeff explained. "He asked if he could borrow one of my magazines. I agreed, but I also used my persuasive personality to convince him to hang out for a bit. It wasn't long before I had my mouth on his cock."

"Josh let you suck his cock?!"

"He sure did. Then we took turns fucking each other." Jeff said.

Darren's mind was blown. He couldn't believe what he was hearing, but he was certainly very aroused by this information.

"We still fuck." Jeff added. "Not every day or anything, but pretty consistently."

"But he's married. Does Tiffany know?"

"She's totally cool with it." Jeff explained. "When he told her, she noted that she didn't have a penis, so if he was having an urge for one, she understood."

"Wow."

"Wow indeed." Jeff said with a wink. "So I doubt Josh would judge you for taking my cock and letting me cum in your ass."

Darren could hardly process the information. He took the final bite of his toast, imagining his best friend naked and having sex with Jeff. Darren noticed that Jeff had also finished his toast.

Standing up, Darren took his plate and also reached for Jeff's. His lack of pants left his fully erect penis in plain view for Jeff.

"I guess it turned you on hearing me talk about fucking your best friend." Jeff told him. "I'm pretty hard right now myself."

Darren cleared the plates and put them in the sink, returning to his seat at the table after.

"Did you have enough to eat?"

Darren was still thinking about the fact that his best friend also had sex with Jeff, which had him hungry for more naughty fun.

"The toast was good. Thanks." Darren said. "But uhh... maybe I could try some of your... sausage?"

Jeff smiled at Darren's renewed request to suck his penis.

"I think I can accommodate that." Jeff told him. "But I have an idea."

As Jeff stood up, Darren was pleased and excited to see that he was telling the truth about his dick being erect as well. Jeff nonchalantly walked out of the kitchen, returning a few moments later with his cell phone.

"I'll make you a deal." Jeff suggested. "I'll let you suck me off, but I want you to let me take a picture of you doing it. And then I think we should send it to Josh."

Darren took a deep breath as he considered Jeff's proposal. He knew Jeff was just being playful, and would likely allow him to suck his cock even if he refused the suggestion. At the same time, knowing that Jeff and Josh were fuckbuddies was exciting.

"Deal." Darren said.

Jeff lifted himself up and sat down on the kitchen table in front of Darren. Darren smiled as he looked at the new meal presented to him: Jeff's hard, throbbing penis. Darren scooted his chair closer to the table and put his hands on Jeff's thighs.

Darren took a moment to admire the beauty of Jeff's magnificent dick.

"Are you excited?" Jeff asked. "You're about to officially become a cocksucker!"

Darren licked his lips as he put one hand on the base of Jeff's shaft.

"I can't wait."

Leaning forward, Darren stuck out his tongue, making contact with the underside of Jeff's shaft. He licked up the length slowly, culminating with a soft kiss to the head of Jeff's dick. Darren opened his mouth and slid it over the tip, using his tongue to swirl around and over Jeff's dickhole.

"Hold still." Jeff told him. "And look up at me."

Darren lifted his eyes to see Jeff holding his phone. With a quick tap, he took a photo of Darren holding the cock in his mouth. Jeff typed out a quick message, added the picture, and sent it to Josh. He then set the phone back on the table.

"All done." Jeff announced. "You may now resume sucking my cock as you please."

Darren held Jeff's manhood as he managed to slide his mouth further down the shaft. Jeff placed his hand on the back of Darren's head, offering his support.

"This is amazing!" Darren thought as he focused on the texture of the dick in his mouth.

Jeff applied a gentle pressure to Darren's head, helping to guide him the rest of the way down the shaft. Darren gagged suddenly, but regained his composure as his mouth went back up. He briefly took the prick out of his mouth.

"Am I doing okay?"

"You're doing just fine." Jeff assured him. "Like yesterday, this is all at your pace. You just enjoy the moment."

"Okay. Good." Darren said. "I just want to make sure it feels good. My goal is to make you cum."

"Just enjoy yourself." Jeff repeated. "I promise you that I'm going to cum in your mouth."

Darren heard the vibration of Jeff's phone. it was just one, quick vibration. He knew it was Josh responding to the blowjob picture. Although he was curious to know what it said, Darren knew he had a job to do, so he regained his focus and popped Jeff's cock right back into his mouth.

"Good boy." Jeff told his friend. "Suck it just like that."

Darren slowly slid up and down Jeff's penis. Jeff's positive encouragement helped Darren's enthusiasm grow stronger. Jeff moaned in pleasure as Darren serviced him.

"Oh yeah. Don't stop."

That was already Darren's plan as he continued to bob up and down his friend's cock. Darren could feel it throbbing in his mouth as he sucked, which made his own erection twitch with excitement.

Jeff put his other hand on Darren's head, helping to dictate the speed of Darren's cock sucking.

"That feels so good." Jeff told him. "I'm getting close."

"He's going to cum in my mouth!" Darren thought as he slurped up and down.

Jeff's acknowledgement that he was on the brink of orgasm only inspired Darren even more. He sucked harder and faster, eagerly awaiting his treat. After a few more bobs, Jeff held Darren's head still, balls deep in his mouth.

Another throb brought Jeff to a climax as he began ejaculating generous amounts of semen into Darren's mouth.

"It's finally happening!" Darren realized as he tried not to spill any of the fresh seed.

Jeff's penis rewarded Darren with several spurts, and Darren managed to gulp down the entire load. After a few moments, he finally released his mouth's grip on Jeff's softening cock.

"You did a great job!" Jeff said. "Was that good for you?"

"That was fucking awesome!" Darren answered. "I can't believe I waited so long to try that. Your cum tastes amazing."

"I think you deserve to orgasm now." Jeff said, hopping off the table and turning around.

Jeff bent over, his bare ass sticking out in front of Darren.

"Ready to fuck me in the ass?"

"I don't know." Darren said. "I absolutely want to, but I'm so horny right now I don't know if I'd last very long at all."

"That's perfectly fine! I already got off. I don't care if you go ten minutes or ten seconds."

Darren continued to admire the bare bottom staring back at him.

"Okay." Darren said. "But I love giving girls rimjobs. Is it okay if I rim you a little bit first?"

"Be my guest! Put whatever you want in there. Your cock, your tongue, whatever."

His penis throbbing, Darren pushed Jeff's cheeks apart. He lowered his head again, this time licking Jeff's wrinkled pucker. After enjoying his previous meal of Jeff's cock, he was now enjoying a delightful dessert in Jeff's asshole.

Darren licked up and down the crack, paying special attention to the magical hole as well. Darren could feel Jeff's anus winking against his tongue and lips. He pushed his tongue just barely into the hole and then back out again.

Darren allowed his saliva to coat the warm, wrinkled beauty before working it in with his tongue. He then gave the winking orifice another kiss.

"Your ass tastes incredible." Darren said.

"You are more than welcome to eat it anytime you like."

Scooting the chair back, Darren stood up, his rigid cock aching to plunge into Jeff's rear. He spit into his hand and rubbed it into his penis.

"Are you ready for me to put my dick in your ass?"

"Always." Jeff answered.

Darren held his cock so that the tip was resting against Jeff's fuckhole. With a deep breath, Darren slid himself inside. Jeff's rectum offered little resistance to Darren's probing penis.

"Hell yes!" Jeff shouted. "Fuck my ass good!"

With a tiny bit more effort, Darren easily maneuvered his entire shaft into Jeff. He gave him a playful smack on his right butt cheek as he began to work his dick back and forth.

"I'm actually fucking another guy." Darren told himself. "This is so cool."

Darren grabbed ahold of Jeff's hips as he fucked him passionately. He watched his cock sliding in and out of his friend's anus, which only made him more turned on. Jeff reached back and held his cheeks open, making the buttfucking even easier.

"Don't be afraid to really ram it in there." Jeff suggested. "I can take it."

Darren accepted Jeff's advice and began to fuck him even harder. Each pump made his cock twitch inside of Jeff's rectum.

Darren could still taste Jeff's cum on his tongue, and now he was making love to his asshole. The experience as a whole was turning out to be exquisite.

"Here we go." Darren thought. "I'm doing this. I'm actually about to cum inside of another man!"

Excited by his realization, Darren slowed down into giving Jeff's asshole full, deep, deliberate thrusts. Right at the brink, Darren sunk his cock deep and paused. He felt Jeff flex his ass muscles and squeeze Darren's dick. It was a successful combination, as Darren offered one last throb, erupting into Jeff's sex chasm.

"Fill me up!" Jeff begged. "Empty every last drop inside my asshole!"

Darren obliged, continuing to ejaculate into his friend's hungry ass. His penis still fully inserted, Darren added two more healthy spurts of cum, followed by a few droplets. He then slowly retracted his manhood from Jeff's sloppy, gooey hole.

"I can't believe I just did that." Darren said. "I just came in your ass."

"You sure did, sugar." Jeff replied. "Felt like a pretty big load, too."

Jeff stood up, nonchalant about having a fresh load of cum in his ass. He then picked up his cell phone, checking the message Josh had sent.

"Oh cool."

"What? What did Josh say?" Darren asked.

"At first he just said 'hell yeah, that's awesome'." Jeff told him. "But then about ten minutes ago he said he's on his way over here. Which means he should be here any minute."

Darren's heart skipped a beat. He and Jeff were completely naked and had just enjoyed having sex again. And now his best friend was about to show up and see him in his birthday suit, fully aware of what had transpired. Jeff could sense Darren's apprehension.

"Don't worry." Jeff told him. "It just means that things are about to get even more fun. It also means I should probably roll up a few more joints. Why don't you go wait in the living room and let him in when he gets here?"

Darren didn't protest, his heart beating wildly as he made his way to the living room and sat on the couch.

"This is all moving so fast. Just yesterday this was nothing but a fantasy." Darren realized. "Now Jeff and I have had sex multiple times. And now I might be in the middle of a gay threesome?!"

Despite his mind racing, Darren didn't have long to contemplate things as there was a knock at the door. With a deep breath, Darren walked over and opened it, greeting Josh and letting him in. Josh smiled at Darren's nudity.

"Hey, cocksucker!" Josh teased.

Darren blushed, feeling shy and exposed.

"I'm just messing with you, dude." Josh added, kicking off his shoes and pulling down his shorts. "I'm glad you're finally sucking dick!"

Josh took his shirt off and piled his clothes out of the way, joining Darren in being nude. Darren glanced at Josh's crotch, noticing his semi-erect penis. Depite not being fully erect, Darren was impressed at the girth.

"You looked adorable with Jeff's cock in your mouth, too."

"Thanks."

Not sure what else to do, Darren took a seat on the couch. Josh took a seat next to him.

"What finally made you come around?" Josh asked.

Somehow Josh being naked had put Darren's nerves at ease.

"I don't know." Darren admitted. "I had thought about it a lot. Ever since that night the three of us were here together. I got tired of keeping it just to myself, so I called Jeff. He invited me over and... here we are."

"That's awesome." Josh said. "So have you done anything more than suck Jeff's cock?"

"Oh yeah!" Darren told his best friend. "I actually came over yesterday. We hung out for a bit, smoked some weed, and then took a bath together. He gave me a blowjob while we were in there. Then we smoked a little more and I let him fuck me."

"Hell yeah! There's nothing like getting that butt cherry popped. Did you like it?"

"It was pretty cool." Darren added. "I asked to spend the night, and then this morning I returned the favor. I sucked his dick and right before you got here, I fucked him and came hard in his ass."

"Wow. You didn't waste any time did you?" Josh teased again. "Which makes sense if you've been suppressing those feelings for so long."

"Yeah. I suppose so."

Josh leaned down, grabbing a magazine from the table and opening it up. Darren noticed that their conversation had caused Josh to become even more aroused.

"You have a really nice penis." Darren commented.

"Thanks, man. I appreciate that." Josh replied, continuing to look through the magazine. "Tiffany loves it too. I know that much."

"Speaking of... how did you get lucky enough to marry a hot girl who doesn't care that you and Jeff fuck on the side?"

"I don't really know." Josh answered with a laugh. "But she doesn't just allow it, she thinks it's hot. She always makes me tell her every detail of what I did while we fuck or I eat her out. Probably helps that she likes to look at gay porn sometimes when she fingers herself."

"Lucky bastard."

"I really am." Josh agreed. "She keeps saying she wants to watch sometime, but I haven't taken her up on that just yet."

"Does she have any single friends who feel the same way?" Darren asked.

Josh laughed.

"I'll ask her." Josh said. "She thought it was hot that you were joining our little fuck club."

Jeff walked into the living room, his cock and balls flopping around freely as he walked, and took the final seat on the couch. He set two joints on the coffee table, holding a third in his lips which he went ahead and lit.

"You told Tiffany about me?" Darren asked, his nerves flaring back up.

"Of course. She thinks it's great."

Jeff passed the joint to Josh, who did not hesitate to take a long drag. The pause gave Darren another chance to look at Josh's dick, which was now fully erect. Although he was embarassed that Tiffany knew his secret, knowing she supported it was quite the turn on for Darren.

Josh handed the joint to Darren, who also took a nice drag. Jeff also was well aware of Josh's erect penis.

"I love how thick you are." Jeff said.

"I'm well aware of how much you love my cock, Jeff." Josh joked.

Darren completed the rotation, giving the joint back to Jeff. Darren again looked at Josh's penis, mesmerized by it.

"You want to touch it, don't you?" Jeff asked Darren. "You want to play with your best friend's dick."

12