Trying Something New Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff handed the joint back to Josh, who looked over at Darren.

"Is that right?" Josh asked. "Do you want to play with my cock, dude?"

"I absolutely do. After all of the fantastic sex I had with Jeff, it would be silly to try and deny that." Darren said. "It's just kind of surreal. Having sex with Jeff felt natural because he's openly gay and proud of it. But you're my best friend. You're married. And now I'm sitting here looking at your massive cock and it's just a lot to process."

Josh handed the joint to Darren.

"I get it." Josh said. "If it makes you feel better, when I decided to come over here I did so with the intention of fucking you."

"Really?"

"Hell yeah." Josh added. "I couldn't let Jeff have all the fun now that you're finally starting to enjoy some dick."

Darren took a hit from the joint before passing it back to Jeff. He leaned down to grab a magazine and look through it as Josh was doing.

"You guys are so cute." Jeff noted. "Two best friends, naked, hard, looking at gay porn together."

"I'm just trying to get some ideas for the three of us to try." Josh said, turning the page.

"I'm just really fucking horny." Was Darren's excuse.

"Well we should do something about that!" Jeff suggested. "We have three hard dicks and six holes between us. But this is Darren's party. I think he should get to decide what we do next."

"I don't know." Darren said. "Jeff and I have already unloaded this morning, so I feel like it's Josh's turn to bust a nut."

"Sounds good to me!" Josh agreed with a large grin.

"I did have another idea though." Darren added.

"What's that?" Josh asked.

"Well, in a way... I'm sitting here, with both of you, naked and horny... thanks to looking at gay porn." Darren explained. "I'll most likely look at more in the future. Why not look back on memories of my first time? Maybe we could get our phones and take a bunch of naughty photos together, and just see where things go from there?"

"I think that sounds delightful!" Jeff told them. "It would be like we're making some amateur gay porn."

"Exactly!"

"Might be better to move to the bedroom." Jeff added. "There's more room in there for the three of us to get nasty."

"Just make sure you bring those joints." Josh said.

"Oh I will." Jeff assured him. "I have to get my phone from the kitchen. You two horny boys head to the bedroom and I'll be right behind you."

"Imagine that. Jeff behind two naked guys." Josh joked.

After sharing a laugh, they stood up from the couch, each of their cocks still throbbing with anticipation. Jeff grabbed the joints and headed to the kitchen. Darren and Josh held onto their magazines and made their way to the bedroom.

"It's really cool that Tiffany lets you have sex with other guys. And that she wants to watch." Darren said. "Does she get to fuck other guys?"

"It's something else we've discussed but never done. The idea turns us both on." Josh answered. "Why do you ask?"

"I've always thought she was hot. Just figured I'd try to talk you into us having a threesome with her. She could watch us have sex, then we could fuck her."

"Well maybe I'll run that by her." Josh said. "But only if you do a good job servicing me today."

"I promise I'll do my absolute best to make that cock happy." Darren told his best friend.

Jeff walked into the bedroom, setting the joints and lighter on the bedside table. He kept his phone in his hand.

"How about a picture of you two first?" Jeff suggested.

Jeff held up his phone as the two best friends stood next to each other.

"Hmm." Jeff said. "Why don't you hold each other's cock?"

They shrugged and reached over, both of them taking the other's hard penis in their hand.

"Smile!"

Josh and Darren both smiled as they held each other's erection. They also gave each other a friendly squeeze as Jeff took their picture.

"And now let me get a close up."

Jeff leaned in, getting a lovely photo of the friends holding each other. He smiled as he leaned back up.

"I spy a bead of precum on Darren's dickhead." Jeff informed them. "Someone's excited."

"I have my best friend's cock in my hand and he's holding mine. Of course I'm excited!" Darren confessed.

"What pose should we try next?"

"How about we take a picture of all three of our dicks touching?" Darren suggested.

They all agreed and stood in a circle, close together. They got closer until all of their heads were touching. Jeff snapped another photo.

"Should we get a picture of Josh's cock in your ass?" Jeff asked.

"I'm certainly not opposed to Josh fucking me." Darren said. "But I have a few other things I want to try first."

Darren knelt down in front of them.

"I want to feel your cocks on my face." He told them.

Josh and Jeff didn't mind granting Darren's wish, each of them resting their penis against one of Darren's cheeks. After taking a photo, they repositioned: holding their dicks together against Darren's lips for another picture.

"I really need to cum, dude." Josh told his best friend. "You gonna spread that ass for me?"

"I promise you can buttfuck me soon." Darren replied. "We have all day for the three of us to have sex together. I do want one more photo that I can jerk off to later."

"What's that?"

"I've always wondered what it would feel like to have someone cum on my face." Darren admitted. "Can you two stroke your dicks and shoot your loads onto my face?"

"What if we do a compromise so everyone is a winner?" Jeff suggested. "I think Josh deserves to slide his dick in your ass. But while he fucks you, I can grant your wish and cum on your face."

Darren reconsidered his request, realizing he was being a little greedy with his newfound cock lust. He took a deep breath.

"That's totally fair." He said. "You're right. I would be honored to let Josh fuck me."

"Hell yeah, dude." Josh told him.

Excited, Darren stood up and climbed onto the bed, on his back, with his butt just at the edge of the mattress. He lifted his legs and held his knees, presenting himself to his best friend in a missionary position. Josh was now the one who knelt down, admiring Darren's exposed fuckhole.

Josh didn't waste time sticking out his tongue and licking the puckered beauty. Jeff made sure to get a picture of him sucking on Darren's anus.

"I can't believe my best friend is giving me a rimjob." Darren said.

"You're going to get a lot more than just my tongue, buddy." Josh informed him, temporarily pulling away and then going right back to french kissing Darren's special place.

After a few more moments of tongue-fucking, Josh stood up, ready to finally fuck his best friend in the ass. Josh spit a healthy amount of saliva into his hand and worked it into his thick, throbbing penis. He then held the head of his cock against Darren's anus, pausing so Jeff could take another picture.

"Are you ready to feel my dick up your ass?" Josh asked.

"Yes please." Darren answered. "I want to feel you inside me."

Josh obliged, and Darren winced as he felt the tip of the cock push into him. He took a deep breath and tried to relax his sphincter, welcoming his best friend into his rectum.

"Oh fuck that's big."

"Would it help if I sat on your face?" Jeff asked.

"That sounds like fun." Darren moaned.

As Josh slowly pushed more of his cock into Darren's asshole, Jeff climbed onto the bed, facing away from Darren, and straddling his face in a reverse cowgirl position. He lowered himself onto Darren, his balls pushing against Darren's chin, and his ass surrounding Darren's nose and mouth.

Darren was stuck, but in a pleasant manner. His mouth was directly against Jeff's asshole, and his nose was also trapped between Jeff's soft cheeks. He stuck his tongue out, enjoying the flavor mixture of Jeff's anus as well as his own leftover cum from their earlier fucking. Combined with the intoxicating aroma of Jeff's rear and feeling Josh sliding into him, Darren was more turned on than ever.

"Pretty sweet ass, huh?" Jeff said.

"Oh yeah." Josh agreed. "I'm going to give this hole the pounding it deserves."

Darren heard them laugh together as he felt Jeff's ass grinding against his face. He continued to persevere with tonguing Jeff's tight hole. His cock throbbed as he felt Josh insert the remainder of his thick penis.

Putting a hand on either side of Jeff's hip, Darren pulled his friend's ass down even harder against his face. As Josh picked up the tempo of the anal probing, Darren stuck his tongue as far out of his mouth as he could, allowing Jeff to bounce his ass up and down on it, riding his tongue as if it was a small sex toy.

Darren then felt Jeff's hand wrapping around his throbbing erection, lightly jerking it off as Josh continued to fuck him up the ass. Darren did his best to remain focused on tongue-fucking Jeff's delicious pucker.

"That's hot watching you jerk his cock." Josh encouraged.

"Not as hot as watching you fuck his asshole." Jeff quipped.

Jeff continued to grind his ass on Darren's face as Josh's penis vigorously worked in and out of Darren's anus. The harmony of all these things had Darren on the edge, and he felt his cock throb in Jeff's hand, ejaculating into the air and his own spunk splattering down onto his belly and pelvic area. Jeff made sure to continue jerking the penis until Darren had expelled all of his semen.

Releasing the cock, Jeff finally lifted his ass off of Darren's face as Josh continued to plow into his backdoor. Jeff turned around so that he could rest on Darren's chest, his erection aiming at Darren's face.

"Thanks for jerking me off." Darren said, finally free of Jeff's cheeks and able to speak and breath.

"My pleasure." Jeff told him. "Thanks for that tongue fucking you did. You really know how to eat an ass. Do you still want me to cum on your face?"

"Fuck yes."

Jeff smiled, grabbing his hard penis and lightly slapping it against Darren's cheek. Jeff made sure to rub the erection all over Darren's face, teasing him.

Darren closed his eyes, enjoying Jeff's dick on his face as his best friend's cock was fucking him up the ass. Jeff then began to rub his shaft, making sure his manhood was pointing at Darren.

"I'm about to nut." Jeff informed him.

Jeff was true to his word, ejaculating onto Darren's face. The initial spurt landed on Darren's forehead, with subsequent squirts peppering his nose, lips, and chin. Jeff shook off any remaining drops before readjusting himself beside Darren.

"You look like a whore." Josh told him with a laugh. "Covered in Jeff's cum like that. Your own cum on your stomach."

Darren smiled, pleased with himself, as Josh slid in and out of his well-used rectum.

"Now I just need a load in my asshole." Darren suggested.

"That's about to happen." Josh promised. "I'm going to pump every last drop deep into your ass."

Josh began to thrust into Darren even harder, and Darren could tell he was close to finishing. Darren did his best to flex his ass muscles to grip his best friend's slick love pipe.

Josh gave Darren one last, hard thrust, grunting as he erupted. Gobs of hot, gooey spunk once more coated the walls of Darren's rectum. Josh made sure every last bit of semen was expelled before finally pulling his cock out of his best friend's ass.

"That might've been the best sex of my life." Darren admitted, lowering his legs and sitting up on the edge of Jeff's bed. "Just the combination of being fucked like that, while eating out Jeff's ass. And then the way he jerked me off. Wow."

"It was great for me too." Josh told him. "We should do this more often."

"I'd really like that." Darren added. "Would you guys really be okay if we had sex with each other again in the future?"

"As you now know, Jeff and I hook up to fuck pretty regularly." Josh explained. "I'd love to work you into the mix."

"I'm always down to have hot, nasty sex with you boys." Jeff said with a lewd grin. "Let me get one more picture of you, Darren, and then I'll get you a towel."

Jeff got his phone once more and got a close up picture of Darren's face still splattered with cum.

"So pretty." Jeff said to himself, sauntering out of the bedroom to fetch a towel.

Darren looked up at his best friend with his face glimmering from its cum glazing.

"Do you think you'll show Tiffany the pictures of us that Jeff took?"

"Absolutely." Josh answered without hesitation. "She'll want to know all the details of what we did, and I think showing her the pictures will help illustrate what went down."

Knowing Tiffany would see the photos of them together gave Darren a thrill.

"Will you let me know what she thinks?" Darren asked. "I hope it turns her on and she rubs one out looking at them."

"You really do want to fuck my wife, don't you?"

"She's hot, dude. And besides, we'd be fucking her together." Darren explained. "And... ya know... fucking each other. We could 69 until she decides she gets horny and wants to join in."

Josh laughed in a friendly way.

"I'll let you know what she says, dude."

Jeff walked back in with a towel, his cock and balls swaying back and forth. He tossed the towel to Darren, who reluctantly began to wipe the sticky cum from his face and stomach. He then stood up, wiping what he could of Josh's spunk from his butt crack.

"Oh, Darren. Your clothes are done." Jeff said casually. "I'm not saying you have to get dressed. I'm just letting you know."

"Thanks for washing them." Darren told him. "I'd kind of like to stay naked a little while longer. Maybe smoke another joint... and then hopefully we could all fuck again?"

"I'm more than happy to fuck you two again." Jeff answered.

"Yeah, I wouldn't mind another round myself." Josh said.

The three friends got onto the bed together and shared another joint. They discussed ideas for future get-togethers and fuck sessions. This of course led to all three of their cocks getting hard and aroused yet again.

Their final round of the day saw them form a beautiful, sensual sandwich of gay sex. Jeff inserted his dick into Josh's ass, while Darren's penis found a warm home between Jeff's buns. The three boys fucked passionately until they each achieved another orgasm.

Afterward, Darren reluctantly got dressed and headed back home. Although he was sad to depart, Jeff assured him he was welcome to come over any time he felt a craving for man on man sex, which made him feel better.

Once home, Darren quickly became aware of how sticky his body was thanks to all of the cum that had landed on him and in him. With a smile, he stripped down and enjoyed a warm shower, thinking back on all of the incredible sex he had enjoyed the last two days.

After his shower, Darren got dressed in some comfortable clothes and sat down on his couch. He checked his phone and saw that he had a message from Josh, so he promptly read it.

FROM: Josh

Tiffany said she's into it. I showed her the pictures and she really liked all of them, but her favorite was the one of us holding each other's cock. But she's interested in having you over for a threesome. Her only demand is that she wants to watch you and me fuck before anything else happens.

Darren was absolutely thrilled to hear that Tiffany wanted to watch him have gay sex with his best friend, her husband.

"Hell fucking yes." Darren said to himself with a smile.

12