Trying To Be Quiet...

Info
A furious, quiet party fuck after a little remote vibe play.
420 words
3.94
7.4k
2
1
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ViceCrochet
ViceCrochet
20 Followers

I always like a vibe, but you took it to another level, Mister.

Getting ready for the party, you surprised me with a tiny and *mighty* clit vibe that slips invisibly and silently into my panties. The remote was to rest still in your pocket until we got there,

We arrived, and we had a bit of champagne, grabbed a bite from the beautiful spread, and made our way around the room making small talk and saying hello to mutual friends and new acquaintances.

I excused myself to say hello to my old friend, Rich, a lover for a few days way back when; no need to drag the new man in my life into that conversation that shouldn't be more than a "hello" and how are you".

Rich is cute, and cocky but not too interesting. I have the real deal now and he certainly has me where he wants me.

"Hi, Rich, nice to see you."

"Very nice to see you, babe. You stag tonight?"

Then I felt my panties start to buzz, I caught my l lover smirking behind Rich as he feigned fascination with a piece of art.

"Thanks, Rich, I'm here with a date. BABE."

The last word sounded more sarcastic than intended. The intensity of the vibe was increased. The holder of the remote was gone.

"Oh, lucky guy."

"I'm the luc- KYYYY one.

"You okay, babe?"

Rich noticed my mood and vocals alter. I can not clandestinely adjust the toy teasing my clit so intensely. I can not believe I'm standing.

The vibe turns into a pulsing, heavy rhythm. Christ, this thing packs a punch. I am going to have to get fucked soon.

Then I see him, remote in hand, above me, looking down the second-floor banister at all of us poor souls.

I make my way up there, wondering if I am obvious to the rest, I make it to his arms.

"How are you doing, sexy? Feeling okay? You look a little flushed," He laughs a little. He likes this. I do, too.

I spot the laundry room ajar at the end if the hall. He sees my eyes dart back to him and I lick my numb lips, "I need you right fucking now." I say. "Come with me."

We slide in and close it. He locks the feeble lock on the hollow interior door. We can still hear the party below.

That means we have to be very, very quiet. He slips a finger on the vibe and,,,

--:--
--:--
1.0
ViceCrochet
ViceCrochet
ViceCrochet
20 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Share this

Similar Stories

The Coincidence 4 remote-controlled vibrators + 1 control = confusion.in Audio
The Club Sex with a stranger in a dark nightclub.in Audio
Moving Pictures Wild time in a movie theatre.in Erotic Couplings
Angie's Lifeguard Stand Nice girls do have their naughty sides.in Erotic Couplings
In the Dressing Room Just making a day of shopping a little nicer.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories